Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

THE PRESENT

Dexter at my rear seemed to spook Dylan who started to get restless upon my back and decided he wanted out. His big knot was still buried in my tight ass and I wanted it to shrink a least a bit before he climbed off me. His movements, however, had the precise affect of stopping Dexter tonging my ass and he moved away and sat down again.

Dylan clumsily climbed off me and I felt his cock twist and turn inside my cunt but when he tried to walk away he couldn’t. His knot had tied us together and we were ass to ass.

I had managed to stifle the scream that came with the sharp pain mainly due to the cock of Dagon that had grown now to a nice size and a knot that I had also sucked into my mouth. His cock was continually squirting more precum and I wondered how long before he would be filling my mouth with his actual cum.

Now I didn’t have the dog’s weight upon my back I could free one of my arms and I wrapped it around Dagon’s hind legs pulling his ass right up against my face. I was now able to engulf the whole of his cock and knot into my mouth and against my throat and I started to move my head to and fro sucking hard on my doggies favorite member. Faster and faster I moved my head. Harder and harder I sucked on that cock. Suck. Suck. Suck. Suck. Suck. Suck.

I wanted that doggie cum. I wanted it bad. I could hear Dagon start to pant. He was getting close. I reached further down and gently squeezed his balls.

At last I was rewarded. He started to cum. He started to cum in my mouth, flooding it until it was spilling past my lips. Hot, watery dog sperm and I was swallowing the metallic tasting liquid down my throat and into my belly. I was swallowing it as if it was the best tasting mudslide I had ever had in my life.

I was now a real dog slut and I didn’t mind. I even felt proud of it. What had I become? Was this all even real? Would I eventually wake up?

I actually hoped I wouldn’t. Hell, I was enjoying it.

THE PAST

I cleaned myself up including taking a very quick shower. I tried putting on the white corset but it was very difficult. It only covered the front and back of my waist leaving my ass, pussy and tits exposed. It fastened at the back with large metal hooks and eyes and apart from the first bottom one I couldn’t do the others up as it was very tight fitting.

I found my way back into room whence I arrived to find the three brothers sitting naked on the chair/bed I had vacated drinking what looked like wine from crystal glasses. The six ladies were doing the same and also talking and laughing.

I f I had been expecting an orgy to have taken place in my absence I would have been mistaken. The brothers were sporting very impressive hard cocks that they stroked with their spare hand was the nearest that came to any orgy thought.

They waved for me to join them and I did but first had them pull my corset together and fasten it. They each took a hook and eye but not until they had drained their glasses.

Then they positioned me between them. George on my left, Albert on my right and Henry behind me. Henry immediately started to kiss the back of neck and pinch my ear lobes whilst George and Albert fondled my breasts and sucked on my nipples.

This continued for a while, very pleasurable, and the ladies carried on with their idle titillation until they finally noticed the stars of their story were waiting for the narration from them.

They smiled and nodded like we were entertainers at an elderly persons cucumber and sandwich tea party. Not that I had ever been to one but readily visualized the scene from the Miss Marple Agatha Christie novels. But this was not a setting for a murder mystery but nasty almost unspeakable fornication that they were going to conduct. The brothers and myself were just the orchestra. I was the violin and the others the cello, bass and double bass. I was judging this by the differing size of the instrument they were sporting.

Then they began. Each telling a piece of the story and then giving way to the next storyteller. There were pauses for us to position ourselves and as it progressed I became more excited and willing to participate. The more deviant the more I enjoyed it. At various times as the story progressed one or more of them would also become part of the action.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.