Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

THE PRESENT

The beast riding me was enjoying himself. He was panting as his cock thrust in and out of my poor tight ass. His paws around my waist grabbed me tight as his back side and hind legs pushed hard and frantically against mine.

The cock inside my tightest opening had expanded to accommodate this unwelcome intruder and the pain had diminished somewhat. My own body started to welcome the hammering it was getting and my neck was starting to feel warm and wet from the breath and saliva coming from the German Shepherd’s mouth.

I had started to like anal sex at first because of the taboo nature of it. Being buggered by a man is to virtually give him your soul. He owns you. The taboo nature of what I was engaged in now was tenfold. I had given myself to three dogs and now one of them was buggering me and just the thought sent me into a climax that I shouted out.

“Yes! Yes! Oh Yes!” I cried and I banged my right fist onto the floor.

If the dog fucking me had been fast and furious with his cock inside me it was now at hurricane force. And now I could feel his knot growing. There was no way that was going inside me. My anal opening was much to small.

There was nothing I could do however. I had to hold on for dear life. I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable and as I did I felt it. It started from my feet and grew and grew. Filling my body. Growing. My heart was beating faster and faster. It was reaching my brain.

And then it happened.

The PAST

I threw the magazines and books under the bed. Picked up the fallen vase but forgot the thrown book that had fallen out of my sight.

I showered. I examined my pussy. I did shave it, a habit I formed when my hubby was alive. He loved it bare and smooth. I decided to give it a very close shave as I knew I was going to show it off. Strangely

I felt excited when I should have been ashamed.

I found a loose fitting summer “girlie” dress that didn’t show I was naked underneath. It came down to just above my knees and although it had a ‘v’ neck it didn’t plunge down but did show a little cleavage.

Unfortunately by being loose whenever I moved it rubbed against my nipples making them stand proud.

I found a long shawl so I draped that across my shoulders and pressed it over my breasts so my sons wouldn’t notice when I said goodbye to them.

I looked almost childlike, despite my age, and pinned a yellow sunflower clip into my hair. Placed my feet into a pair of yellow flat shoes and admired in the mirror.

I picked up the ladies address card, punched it into my computer’s route finder along with mine and printed out the result.

They were right it would be easy to find and only ten minutes drive was showing up. It was a good thing as it was now 6:45pm

When I came out of my room my sons were getting themselves something to eat.

We all hugged and kissed and Peter hugged me a bit too close and I noticed immediately he knew I was braless. I quickly made my departure saying I was meeting some new friends and I would be very late. After midnight. I had my cell phone with me so they could contact me whenever.

With a now racing heart and butterflies in my stomach I drove away to the house that changed my whole life.

I found it very easily, even though it was steadily growing dark but the street lighting was very good.

The neighborhood looked, how can I put it, posh. Nowhere near homes of the rich and famous bracket, but above mine.

The ladies home was a detached three storey abode and was what I would call a mansion. It reminded me a little of those historic Colonial houses except this was modern. It had balconies on all three levels at the front and an imposing entrance, and was modeled on the Dutch/English 18 -19 th century period. I couldn’t tell how large the grounds were at the back but it had to be more than a couple of acres.

The grounds were barred at the front by an 8ft brick wall and at least a pair of 10ft high iron gates. As I drove up they opened. It was then I noticed the cameras. I was being watched. I also heard dogs barking. I presumed they were for additional security.

There were lights on all the ground floor rooms that I could see, even though they had drapes across the windows. I could see two rooms on the second floor were lit but the top floor was in darkness.

I drove up to the door where there were some other cars. Far more costly than mine. I was driving a common Ford Explorer because it was practical to hold my canvasses.

I was apprehensive and excited as I stepped out of the SUV, and locked it out of habit. I could here the hum of air conditioners working. I was pleased at that as it was warm and the newspapers had reported record heat temperatures for the time of year. I walked up to the white paneled wooden door that was well lit from the porch lamp and immediately got attacked by mosquitoes. I was just about to press the large door bell but it opened. I rushed in to get away from the angry mozzies almost knocking over the man who had opened the door.

I had expected a liveried door man but to greet me were three very charming and handsome young men with the most impeccable manners. They were obviously brothers and they introduced themselves as George, Albert and Henry. They looked in their mid twenties and the same age.

They presumed I was Grace. I nodded and I apologized for my ungraceful entrance. They just smiled and stared at me. I felt a little awkward as they kept looking at me from head to toes. I obviously passed the test as they nodded as if approving me.

To break the somewhat awkward silence I asked who their mother was and they told me with a strangely knowing smile they each had a different mother.

“You have met all three,” one of them said. The sisters. They didn’t volunteer who was which. It didn’t matter.

I instantly wondered what had happened to their fathers? They surely all couldn’t be dead?

They took me down a narrow corridor, knocked on the door at the end. It opened and I was ushered in. The door shut. They stayed outside.

The room was a large sitting room complete with an ornate imposing chandelier hanging from a pale orange painted high ceiling that was heavily corniced. There was also a white cornice around the walls used for hanging pictures. You can only imagine my astonishment when I saw all of my erotic paintings hanging there amongst the more traditional landscapes and portraits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.