Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

THE PRESENT

Dexter was panting above me and I could feel his heart beating. Every few moments more spurts of his hot cum shot inside me making me involuntarily moan with pleasure, my face lifted up from the pillow. It was loud and heard as there was immediately a knocking on the door.

“Mum, are you OK?”

It was John.

“Yes, darling,’” I replied. “Just waking up. Why did you ask?”

“I heard you moan and there were other noises, too. I was worried.” John answered.

“I’m fine, darling,” I called back and had to stifle another moan as another wad of spunk shot into me. “Tired. I got in very late. I ‘m going to lie in for a while. I might even go back to sleep.”

“I’ve cooked you some breakfast, mum.”

It was Paul.

“As you’re tired I’ll set it up on a tray and bring it in.” Paul continued.

“No. No,” I said, panicking. “I’m not hungry at all.”

I then gave a loud yelp as Dexter, not liking me talking so loud, jumped off my back with no warning, pulling his knot and cock out of my pussy. He made a loud noise as he jumped down onto the floor.

“There is something wrong,” shouted John. “I’m coming in.”

THE PAST

Move on and my boys have just turned 19. They are so handsome and make me proud every day.

They still live with me and all three have similar interests. Photography, video and computer animation.

I rented out a small warehouse space just out of town. There they set up an office, a studio and an area where they could do computer animation. At the rear it even have a small room they used for the occasional sleep over. Three single beds fitted in their quite comfortably and I had a shower installed.

We, I was paying the bills and acting as unpaid bookkeeper, also employed a young girl they knew from college to act as secretary, receptionist and everything else a start up small business needs. Their bread and butter, that paid the bills, was weddings and from an occasional piece of advertising work from one of the local TV stations that started to improve. It was soon noticeable from the advertisers their work was much better than the television station in house productions.

Within six months I didn’t have to write a cheque to cover the overheads. They were on their way and I would soon have to start reviewing their monthly allowance and change it to proper salaries.

And my paintings were getting some rave notices and not just locally. I started getting some very rewarding commissions – mainly portraits – and some shall we say more risqué work. I, apparently was one the few gifted artists not afraid to paint scenes that some would call highly pornographic – my only carved in stone proviso – my name would not appear anywhere on the paintings nor would I be associated with them in anyway. I had no dealings with these clients insisting instead it was done through a third party and I had a company set up to deal with it. I linked it to my sons’ company that I had also set up through a lawyer friend of mine who I dated occasionally. He was married and therefore I knew I could trust him.

Yes. I had grown up! My secret erotic painting work made me a lot of money that I didn’t really need and no one other than my friend and I knew about it. Or so I thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.