Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

THE PAST

I was the youngest member of the Erotic Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey and I was actually ‘found’ to be their ‘mascot’ – the live doll for their erotic fantasies to be acted out. A role I was hesitant at first to do but soon became a willing partner and I never said ‘No”.

A little about myself. I was born and raised in the US SW. I was married just before my 19th birthday having become pregnant. I found sex wonderful and was like a rabbit. My boyfriend Thomas, later my husband, said I was” insatiable” but he didn’t complain. It was me that wore him out. He was 20 and was ‘up to the job’. He found some magazines and books on sexual positions and we tried them all. I taught myself to be an excellent cock-sucker and was ready to try anal sex, a very taboo thing, at the time, and I enjoyed that too.

Of course I became pregnant. We became careless and when we had run out of condoms it was a case of “whip it out quick” and it didn’t always work.

The inevitable happened and although neither of us was ready for marriage it was the “right thing to do” and so I became Mrs. Grace Williams. My maiden name being Darling, hence my Christian name, after the famous English lighthouse keeper’s daughter.

When I was a child I loved lighthouses and wished I could live in one like Grace did, Not that I could have been as brave as her and help rescue all those men in that terrible storm.

I was small, or should I say petite, but I did have a full chest, and being small my breasts were even more pronounced. I was brunette and everyone said I was pretty. I liked that.

At school as a teen I had to endure the almost non-stop calls from the boys, “Give us a feel” and “Show us ‘em”. I gave them all a bad look and the ‘V’ sign. My parents would have been horrified. Where had I learnt that?

I had a talent for artistry and my loving Christian parents, I was an only child, saw this and I had private tuition. I used to copy paintings of all the Saints and won many a prize.

After meeting Thomas I did some erotic paintings at his suggestion and after we were married they became even more so bordering on the pornographic. No one saw them except for my Tom.

For a wedding present Tom’s family bough us a small house near theirs just off the US East coast in the small town of Long Learey.

My life soon changed by two events. The first, I gave birth to triplets, all male. We named them Peter, Paul and John, after the disciples, and to appease my mother and father and Thomas’ family, too.

The second, was tragedy. Both families including Thomas were out, as they often did, in Thomas’ father’s yacht. I had to stay behind to look after the babies. They were just one year old. Whilst my families were out at sea a cruise liner was travelling very fast and didn’t see the yacht although it was a bright sunny day. Witnesses said the yacht had tried to steer away but the wind had dropped and as bad luck would have it they couldn’t start the outboard engine. The ship hit them and did not stop!

The press had a field day with it and being the sole close relative of all who had perished I obtained a very big settlement from the shipping company and the ship’s captain received a prison sentence too.

I also inherited a lot of money from both families estate including both family homes. I moved into Tom’s family home and sold mine and my parents house. I was now very rich.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.