A Nudist Fantasy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by Alilips21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cathy and Don visit a Nudist resort and their MMMF fantasy is fulfilled

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Don met Cathy on an adult dating site. The type of place likeminded, consenting adults met and lived out their wildest fantasies.

As it happened, they were both into the kinky side of things and wanted to experiment as much as possible. One of their wildest fantasies was to spend a weekend at an adult only, nudist resort. They both loved exhibitionism and since Don wanted to explore their bisexual fantasy, they felt a resort would be the best way to do it.

Don was 50 years old, in fair shape but his talent lied in his well hung cock and talented mouth. Just shy of 10 inches and 19cm in circumference, he was any woman or mans dream. His talented mouth meant he would eat pussy for hours and loved sucking on long labia. Stretching it, lengthening it even more. More than that, he enjoyed stretching open pussy holes and delving deep into them, licking them out like a dog licked a would. A big part of Cathy and Don’s play time was spent on him feasting on her long labia and eating out her fresh creampie after he fucked her. The taboo act took the kink to another level, heightening their erotic play and the lust between them.

Cathy had a very average build at 45. She had firm C cup breast, tiny and very sensitive nipples that was directly connected to her clit. What set Cathy apart was her naturally, plump, long labia, with a clit that just peaked from it’s hood. It hung far out from her outer lips, rubbing between her thighs and she was constantly wet, ready to be fucked, anytime, anywhere. Her fat pussy was a spectacular site and every man or woman who had ever seen it, was mesmerized by it. She loved having her labia stretched and sucked and soon after meeting, Don introduced Cathy to pussy pumping. He loved the look and feel of her enormously swollen cunt and how good it felt when he penetrated her with his massive, rigid cock. To Don, that pumped pussy felt like pushing into a super soft, wet and comforting silk pillow. So luxurious and decadent. Cathy’s pussy lips was even longer and for the first time ever, the thought of exposing her now, longer pussy lips left her slightly anxious. Would people think her a freak?

She raised her concern with Don one night while he was feasting on her long labia. Don looked up from her wet pussy, his mouth glistening with her moisture, slowly pulled his fingers from her pussy, pushed it into her mouth to lick clean and reassured her that everyone who looked at it would want it. Without skipping a beat, he stretch open her pussy as wide as possible, slipping his wet, glistening head deep into her cunt, and fucked her until they both exploded in orgasm.

The next weekend, they were fully prepared for their trip, freshly waxed, psyched up to have a sex-filled weekend.

They reached their destination to be met by a fully naked staff. The attendant allocated to check them in was a middle aged Fiona. She had E cup breast, that drooped a bit, large aereola and long juicy nipples. Unlike Cathy’s smooth waxed pussy, Fiona sported a full triangle of hair, lightly trimmed and clean shaven pussy lips and a nice round bubble butt. She had no tan lines and ushered Don and Cathy to a changing area, asking them to get naked. Fiona stayed and chatted to them and Cathy noticed that Fiona had long pussy lips too, but they were thin, not as plump as Cathy’s. Don quickly announced that he wan really lucky to be escorted by two ladies with such amazing pussies. Fiona looked down between Cathy’s legs and told Cathy how beautiful her pussy lips were and asked what her secret was. Cathy forgot about her insecurity and shared with Fiona who indicated that she had wanted to elongate her lips too and would try it.

They walked naked to their rooms and soon realized how many people were engaging in various sexual acts in public. This is exactly what they wanted.

They went down to the spool area where Cathy had a bag with towels, sunscreen, lubricant and condoms. They were open to just about anything and Don really wanted to do a MMF Bisexual threesome.

At the pool, they took turns rubbing each other down with sunscreen, Don paid special attention to Cathy’s beautiful tits and oiled up her pussy really well. Cathy could not resist but suck Don’s cock to a full erection, while fingering his rosebud and inserting loads of Lube. Ensuring he was ready for anything. She turned her attention back to his beautiful erect cock and big balls, firmly stroking him as she applied sunscreen. His cock stood proud and was stared at by all who walked by. They lies back, sipping on cocktails, enjoying the sun when Don reminded Cathy to spread her legs to show off her plump pussy, she did so without hesitation. Soon two guys stopped in-front of the two and cast a shadow over them forcing them to look up.

They guys mentioned that they were impressed with they show they put on and loved the size of Cathy’s wet cunt and Don’s huge cock. They asked if they could join them. Both men were well hung in their own right, in their 30’s and Firm. They introducers themselves as Brett and Jay. The couple welcomed them to sit down. Each to a seat next to them. As they chatted, it was clear the lust was brewing, Brett reached across Don’s lap and started stroking his semi erect cock. Don loved how it felt. Jay had moved down and was sucking on Cathy’s nipples while his hand stroked her glistening pussy. They moved over to a huge Day bed, and the four started kissing, fondling and playing. Jay was stuck on Cathy’s Pussy lips when Don leaned forward, spreading his ass cheeks and started licked his puckered bud. Jay moaned in pleasure. Brett seen the perfect opportunity and started fingering Don’s ass. Don’s wishes were coming through. The four soon drew an audience. The repositioned themselves, trying to find a way for each one to be immersed in each other. Cathy lowered her ass onto Brett’s cock, spreading her pussy open for Don to enter her which he did without hesitation. Jay positioned himself behind Don and positioned his cock against Don’s puckered asshole, slick with lube and pushed his hard, pulsing cock into Don’s ass. It was absolute bliss. As the penetration started, their bodies moves rhythmically, bringing screams of pleasure as Cathy orgasmed almost continuously.

They changed position. Brett in Cathy’s Pussy, Jay in her ass and Don fucking Brett. It was a mind blowing orgy that fulfilled every fantasy Don and Cathy had. As the men were ready to cum, they all pulled out, whipped off the condoms and instructed Cathy to spread her pussy. They stroked their cocks, increasing the speed until they erupted, shooting hot cum all over her pussy. They all collapsed. Cathy’s pussy drenched in cum with her legs splayed wide open. The boys looked at each other and simultaneously went down on Cathy, licking her clean and bringing her to one more orgasm. This was definitely more than Cathy and Dan had hoped for.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.