One Drop Bayou - Cover

One Drop Bayou

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Arthur Kuhl is just out of the Navy and driving through the Deep South when he has to stop in an unmarked town in a parish that he's never heard of Louisiana. He finds new friends and lovers in a community of people excluded from mainstream white Southern society.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I was en route to Florida for some reason that I have half-forgotten by now, my used pickup doing its level best to take me there at breakneck speed wherever I happened to be on open road. Well, as the saying goes, if you want the Gods to laugh, tell them your plans. I had just exited the Navy, thankfully on very good terms, after a full twenty years of service. If I had made master chief, I might have stuck it out longer. As I was stuck at senior chief, that was long enough for me to be on Uncle Sam’s dime (not counting half-pay for pensions).

I must have gotten lost, being a typical man in that respect at least, somewhere in the middle of the Deep South, that much was clear from the muggy weather, mosquitoes, and the mud. If I was still dense enough to have any doubt, the sweat pouring profusely down my face, stinging my eyes, would have been more than sufficient to drive that point home. Late May in whatever godforsaken, backwoods county it was proved to be hellish enough, to say nothing of later months. I already rethought the idea of Florida, as I heard that it was worse than most places for the same kind of infernal climate.

Running low on gas, I pulled into the nearest service station that I could find, where I found myself the subject of some stares already. Walking toward the register, I thought of how hungry I was likely to get since I hadn’t eaten a bite since breakfast and it was already two in the afternoon. I had basically skipped lunch. I could already feel some hunger pangs, but I hoped to hold out a little longer if I got myself a snack or two. The last thing that I wanted to do was waste any daylight when I could be on the road.

Having to stop now, however, I went ahead and paid for the gas first, went outside and pumped it, closed the tank, and headed right back inside the store. The clerk was an elderly black man with a mustache and horn-rimmed glasses, his hair gray, but still very much present and bare, not a baseball cap in sight. He looked at me as if he was accustomed to the confusion from outsiders as he lit a joint in plain sight of me and smoked it with some hesitation. It was obvious that his only concern was whether or not I would rat him out for using weed. I assumed that this was a state where they didn’t hand out medical pot cards, let alone permit recreational use. Perhaps he hoped that a stranger might not know the laws well enough to worry about it.

I ignored the cannabis, much to the man’s relief, and then walked over to the trail mix, grabbed some of that along with plenty of beef jerky, cheese sticks, and bottles of RC. There was no point in not getting something like that in a place where you could still find the glass bottles around. I almost bought an ice cream sandwich, but quickly realized that it would melt before I had the chance to eat any of it. Looking at the beer, I decided to grab a six-pack of that as well, a nice, cold Samuel Adams, in fact. Spying some PBR, I picked that up, too, and walked to the register.

“Any smokes?” the man asked me as if he didn’t risk any legal troubles at all in spite of the expected Bible Belt laws.

“No, thanks, sir. Thank you for asking, though. Tell me, though, what county are we in here? I seem to have gotten a little bit lost somewhere after Beaumont. I appreciate it,” I asked him, being genuinely confused as I paid the tab.

“County? Man, you really are a bit lost, bubba! There’s no counties where we are, but this happens to be Calcasieu Parish. Parish seat is Lake Charles,” the clerk told me as he took my cash.

“So ... I’m in Louisiana, then,” I gathered, realizing that I had crossed a state line somewhere and not even noticed.

“Yeah, I’d say so,” the old man chuckled, making me feel a bit foolish.

“Thank you again, sir. Say, where would be the best town to stop for the night around here?” I wondered, thinking that I still wanted to drive for a while.

“Honestly? You’re already there. Well, other than Lake Charles, but that’s a lot of crowds and noise for me at least. Nice for the rare visit when the missus wants to see or do something, but for me, it’s a helluva a mess. Now, this here town, it’s a fine little neck of the woods, not perfect, lots of damn fools, but got some real nice and friendly folk and plenty of great food, if you ask me. Just a thought, if you’re tired and hungry enough to stop for lunch and stick around,” the man made a surprisingly honest case for his hometown, much to my shock.

“Well, the food part definitely intrigues me. What’s really great around here, in that sense?” I inquired now.

“You mean other than crawfish, gumbo, jambalaya, that sort of thing? Man, you’re in the homeland of Creole cuisine. Trust me, you’re in the right place to fill your belly, among other things,” the man laughed again, “I’m Moise, by the way. True blue Creole myself. Between the wife and I, we’ve won awards for our gumbo, at the risk of bragging. Oh, sometimes I forget that Francoise passed away six months ago. It still doesn’t seem right.”

“Very sorry, Moise. My condolences. That must be very tough to handle. Anyway, thanks for the tip. Know of a motel or something where I can get a room for the night?” I asked Moise now.

“Hells bells, I do! Marguerite’s Inn, just three miles east just inside town. You can’t miss it. Marguerite Guilbeau, solid. She’ll fix you up good, trust me on that. Any other questions?” Moise laughed a bit as he asked that.

“No, sir, I think that you’ve been helpful there. Thank you very much and have a damn good day,” I waved goodbye to Moise as I headed out to my truck, only to find that the tires were flat, because someone had let out all of the air ... and I didn’t have a donut.

“Someone flatten your tires? That’s the only other thing that I don’t like. A few local ruffians or hoodlums or whatever who think that they’re bad and scary, but don’t scare me and don’t let them drive you off,” Moise encouraged me.

“Well, at this point, I am rather stuck now, wouldn’t you say? I’ll have to somehow get a lift into town, too. Good thing that I bought trail mix, ‘cause I’m in for one hell of a hike,” I grumbled, but Moise just picked up the phone and dialed the numbers on an old-school rotary machine.

Moise spoke in French the whole time on the phone, refusing to speak in English at all. He must have counted on me not being fluent, which was a reasonable bet when he was used to people who knew English only. Sure enough, I wasn’t remotely conversant in French, let alone his Creole dialect of it.

“Don’t worry about your truck. It’ll be dealt with and in the meantime, I’ve gotten you a lift into town,” Moise reassured me, “just you wait.”

Half an hour later, the convenience store door opened and three teens walked in the door, looking all of sixteen, give or take a year or two. One was black, with that kind of mocha complexion that stood out very sensually against her rather tight Daisy Dukes and tank top with a bare midriff. Her kinky hair was still very clean and not frizzy, contrary to stereotypes. She wore flip-flops and naturally no socks at all.

With her was a lighter skinned boy of maybe seventeen, his hair very similar to hers, wearing stonewashed jeans, a T-shirt with a Star Wars theme, and sneakers with rather normal wear and tear to them. He also wore shades, but when he took them off, his eyes were a very distinct blue-gray that made his mixed ancestry even more apparent. He held hands with a dirty blonde cutie of roughly sixteen, her farmer’s tan adding a classic countrified look to her along with her sundress and sandals.

I assumed that they were all customers, until the lad approached me and said, “Hey, stranger, are you the one that Grandpa told us to take into town? Come on, man!”

I shrugged and told him, “Yeah, that’s me. Thanks for the lift. I can pitch in for gas. What’s gonna happen to my truck?”

“Grandpa’s got that covered, remember? You passed the stranger danger test already, so that’s good,” the guy told me, giving me a curious stare.

“What test is that?” I asked him.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” the black girl told me, cutting into the discourse at last, her gaze lustfully appraising me.

“Ain’t that right!” the blonde gave her a high-five, while looking me over like I was a T-bone steak.

“Meantime, we gotta get your stuff into Charlie’s Jeep, and that won’t be easy. I’m Tricia Hebert, by the way, but you can call me ‘Trish.’ Most folks do, anyway. ‘Tricia’s’ when I get in trouble or something serious is happening, or I’m introducing myself, like right now. ‘Patricia’ is if I’m really in the doghouse, and ‘Patricia Louise’ means that Grandpa’s gone nuclear. You must be?” the black babe asked me while licking her lips.

“Arthur ... Kuhl. It’s pronounced like ‘cool,’ but spelled almost like ‘Kohl’s,’ except with a ‘u’ instead of an ‘o.’ I’m Jewish, in case you wondered,” I was nervous, but still honest, figuring that real bigots of the anti-Semitic variety wouldn’t be in such an integrated circle of friends.

“Not to mention the apostrophe and the letter ‘s’, which makes the department store chain name a possessive case, right?” Trish reminded me.

“Touche. And you’re Charlie?” I asked the boy.

“No, I’m Charlie. Short for Charlotte, not Charlene. Surname is Lagasse,” the blonde explained to me.

“I’m Ray, which is short for Raymond. Raymond Darois. Charlie’s my sister. So is Trish, in case you wondered. Trish and I have the same father, while Charlie and I have the same mother. So, they’re both my sisters. Half-sisters. Trish and Charlie technically aren’t sisters at all, but don’t tell them that,” Ray laughed, as did Moise in the background.

“Honey, I told ya, if we have the same brother, we’re sisters, okay?” Trish corrected Ray, making Charlie giggle in response.

“And there’s no such thing as ‘half’ sister or brother. If you’re my brother, you’re my brother,” Charlie added, “it’s like being pregnant. You can’t be half-pregnant, right? Same deal. In for a penny, in for a pound.”

The way that Charlie said the word “pound” was rather curious, but I left it alone as we got all of my stuff jammed into her Jeep and she pushed me into the same crammed Jeep as the others. We had to have been violating some kind of traffic laws or something, but nobody cared. All three of them helped themselves to my snacks, but they also gave me some candy, mostly small Snickers bars and Reese’s cups, so I couldn’t complain. I freely shared my RC with them, much to their delight.

It wasn’t much longer until we got to Marguerite’s Inn and found the owner herself very much at the desk. Unlike Charlie, Marguerite Guilbeau was as pale a white woman as one got, and she was very crisp and business like for a Southern lady. Well, at least she was until I got the room key and signed in my name. Once that happened, it was as if the ice had broken and she shoved something quickly into my hand. I opened it to find a gift card for some restaurant, one that I had never heard of in my life.

The biggest shocker came when Charlie, Ray, and Trish all hugged Marguerite like she was family, and she then hugged me. That was very strange, but the woman’s icy facade had melted, so I enjoyed the warmth from a rather tall and statuesque lady with very nice breasts. I thought that was the extent of it, but I was wrong. She even kissed me on the lips, followed by the girls doing the same, and even Ray. much to my surprise. I was a bit dizzy, but I tried not to let it on, in case it offended someone.

When I got to my room, the next shocker kicked in, as my newfound friends quickly set my stuff down, turned on the TV, and undressed in full view of me. Charlie lifted her sundress above her head and was down to her panties, which she slipped off and handed to me, of all people. Trish slid out of her Daisy Dukes and tank top, not to mention her thong that she now gave me as well. Ray got naked in a hurry, too, and then looked at me as if there was something wrong.

“Well, aren’t you gonna strip? We’re naked. Shouldn’t you be, too? Gotta work up an appetite, right?” Ray asked me as he took out a quarter bag of weed and a bong to pass around.

“Hey, it wouldn’t be fair if I stayed clothed, would it?” I agreed, removing my clothes as well, to very loud wolf whistles from my new companions.

“That’s what I’m talking about here,” Ray said, as he leaned over the bed and popped my cock into his eager mouth.

I froze for a second, especially as I witnessed Charlie putting her lips around Ray’s dick and Trish parting Charlie’s thighs to stick her tongue between them. Then they stopped, lit the bong, passed it around, took a hit each, and it finally reached me. I took a deep breath and inhaled the weed, while Ray resumed his work of sucking my cock. I wasn’t sure what to expect next, particularly when I heard the muffled sounds of pleasure from Charlie due to Trish licking her twat. One heard cliches about Southerners doing their kith and kin, but I thought was just a stereotype. How much was true and how much wasn’t?

The cannabis high definitely mellowed my worries, though, especially as Ray continued to take my prick deep inside his eager throat. If he gagged on it, he didn’t act like it, nor did Charlie while giving him head. The way that Trish lapped at Charlie, I could tell that she enjoyed the taste of her stepsister (?) a lot, too. When Ray erupted inside Charlie’s mouth, she licked her lips and gave him a snowball before joining him on her knees between my legs. Trish now used this chance to move over and sit on my face, letting me sample the sweetness of her exquisite pussy. I wasn’t about to refuse this nectar, tasting and smelling it for all it was worth, my guard already down thanks to the weed.

It was too much sensation, though, after a while, causing me to overload and explode inside Ray’s mouth. Instead of swallowing, he shared the load with Charlie, even as Trish joined them for a taste as well. Then Trish sat on Ray’s face, while Charlie straddled mine to ensure that I devoured her slick, wet, sloppy twat. Evidently, this kind of soft swinging was common among the siblings, if nothing else, possibly including frequent or at least occasional strangers. Either way, I wasn’t going to gripe about getting some action, even from another dude.

I eagerly ate Charlie out, enjoying the wonderful flavors of her juices as they flowed into my mouth, making her moan and gasp, particularly while I played with her ass. Far from resisting such efforts, Charlie reveled in them, even moving her body just so that I could rim her now and then. The taste of her booty was every bit as delicious as her cunt, so I didn’t mind in the least. She came more than once at least, splattering my face with her lady fluids, a full-throated scream that matched the one from Trish as Ray devoured her sweet slit, too.

“You fellas know how to please girls, that’s for sure! Did you actually rim her, though? I wanna know how that feels!” Trish expressed some envy, quite understandably, so I grabbed her and parted her cheeks to taste her pucker myself.

“Oh ... God ... oh, my ... fucking ... God!” Trish exclaimed, her toes curling as she felt my tongue slide across her butt-crack and tease the outside of her asshole.

“Well, you are rather yummy, both of you girls!” I said, even as Ray spread Charlie wide enough to toss her salad, presumably to see what the fuss was about now.

“Told ya, man! Delicious! Lady ass is well worth the tongue work!” I high-fived Ray as we rimmed the girls side by side.

We swapped places more than once, letting each of the women experience our tongues back there, something that made them scream and shout repeatedly. Both of us guys were more than happy to devour the ladies, our mouths pleasuring their asses in ways that made both of them cuss and curl their toes. The contrast between Charlie’s tanned booty and Trish’s black derriere was all the more delectable in my mind, a really novel and exhilarating encounter for Ray and I alike.

I thought that we were finished when the women came this time, as if we had all done the soft swing and I figured that maybe this was the limit that relatives might safely do with each other. After all, nothing that just happened would make babies, deformed or otherwise, right? I thought that maybe this was what bored and horny teens did on a Southern small town spring night at the end of the school year, with no more homework or exams to worry them. It made a lot of sense to me, especially in my pot-relaxed brain.

I wasn’t prepared for what followed in the least, as Trish bent over in front of me and Ray actually guided me into her slippery snatch. There wasn’t even talk of condoms, and when I halfheartedly gestured the night stand to indicate them, all three of my new partners laughed. The next thing that I knew, Ray was balls deep inside Charlie next to Trish and me, humping eagerly away at his sister while their sibling pushed back at me with delight.

I was bareback inside a lovely black girl for the first time in my life, and I had to admit that she knew exactly what to do to satisfy me. The only other black woman that I had ever fucked was a former sailor who jumped my bones right after her enlistment expired and we no longer had to worry about fraternization. The difference was that she rolled a rubber onto my dick with my implied consent, though only after sucking me to hardness. It paid off later when she let me eat her cunt and ass until she screamed in ecstasy. This was my first time raw dogging a black girl and it was heavenly!

If I had not been high, I might have worried more about birth control or lack thereof, but instead I drove it balls deep inside Trish while my fingers toyed with her asshole. She pushed back with a fury and her hips were magic as she soaked my cock in the sweet juices of her teenage twat. The fact of her adolescence barely registered right then, as the others and she had acted like adults and treated each other the same way. They had been largely treated that way by Moise and Marguerite, too, for that matter. If she was jailbait, it was too late to worry now, as I had taken the hook, line, and sinker. I wasn’t planning to stick around for good, anyway, so they’d have to find me to charge me, right?

Such were my thoughts when Trish screamed my name yet again and I spilled my load inside her, just seconds after Ray spent himself inside Charlie. I rose, a bit dizzy, to my feet, and Ray joined me there, while the girls limped their way to their clothes and actually swapped outfits entirely! Now, Charlie was in Daisy Dukes and a tank top, while Trish wore the sundress, and I could smell that each girl had the other’s sweat on them. The only difference was that they now went commando, quite on purpose from what I can tell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.