Ariadne and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version)
Chapter 10: Later that day in September 13th 1918

Copyright© 2019 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 10: Later that day in September 13th 1918 - A Native American in World War 1 ends up discovering that the deities and mythical creatures do exist and more. The story is a collection of stories rolled into one book. It is a story of gods, furry, scalie, and Historical Fiction/Alternate History and Erotic Fiction rolled into one. This version does have the sex in it. Contains Human Male/Minotaur Romance/Sexual themes and Male Dragon/Human Female Sexual themes MF, FM.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Historical   Humor   Military   War   Alternate History   Furry   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

Ariadne was still in bed with Toha in her arms. He was still linked inside her with their fluids leaking onto the bed. Toha was asleep on her waist and abdomen.

She thought to herself, “That is who I am. Humans will write the story of me and Theseus however they want, but they don’t know what truly happened. To me, I don’t care too much. It is nothing but old memories and dust now. Athens remains to this day a testament to our actions. King Theseus and I got married. Being the Goddess of Fertility that I am, I made sure that he gave me as many children as possible. I loved him for all he was. He was the first human mortal I went to bed with, and I could tell you it felt wonderful. It was an adjustment for him at first, but he came out on top in the end ... literally.”

She took her large hand and petted Toha’s hair. He was fast asleep, escaped from the horrors of war. He could remain here for a lifetime with her if he wanted to.

Her thoughts continued, “Theseus died of old age. I almost wished I could die like him together, but I had to care for the children even if they could live as long as I could. Regardless of the written stories of our children, none of them died, and Theseus never lost interest in me. It was only until the day of the great Cataclysm that I lost my children. They all gave their lives trying to defend the ‘Mythics’ as Daiyu calls us. After Cataclysm was defeated, I wept for my family and the others around me. Phaedra, my Egyptian friend Hathor, we are all that is left of the Minotaurs. I often lived with Hathor to keep close to whatever bonds us Mythics could maintain.”

She looked at Toha as she quietly thought to herself, “I am thinking of taking his seed and making myself a mother again. I admit that our relationship is just recent, but time flows quickly when one is happy with another. I can do it right now and be done with it, but I feel that I cannot do it without his permission. I want to ensure that when his time comes to an end, I will not be alone again and help preserve the gods and their lineage. For the story of Theseus and the Labyrinth, this is one tale of how I was involved with Earth’s history. I have many more.”

Toha started to stir in bed. He looked up at Ariadne. Her soft fur and warm body served as the perfect pillow to sleep on. She was still slowly petting his hair as his eyes looked up at her.

“You slept for a good hour,” Ariadne said. “I am sure that Daiyu and Sárkány are having fun back in what you humans call now ‘Oklahoma.’”

He nodded and simply said “yes” to her. His hands rubbed her sides, feeling her fur.

“We will join Daiyu and Sárkány in about another hour if you wish. We have some planning to do. What you learned today here in my maze is just a tip of what you can do. I would like to train you in other abilities. As the Man of the Maze, your powers allow you to do things such ... well, I leave it up to you.”

She heard his stomach growl. His eyes shifted up to hers.

She smiled at him “Looks like you are hungry. Would you like to feast upon me some more to satiate your appetite?”

He had a smile on his face as he nodded. She took her hand and squeezed one of her breasts to reveal a little bit of milk. “What are you waiting for?...”


Meanwhile, back at the two tents in Oklahoma, Daiyu had just watched as Ariadne and Toha vanished in front of her. She observed the nice green countryside.

“Sometimes, this beats being in the forests of China,” she said quietly to herself. “It’s at least better than being in the war-torn countryside of Europe. It’s sad that our job hasn’t been completed yet; I could use a break from violence and destruction. Ugh ... c’est la vie.”

Her mind changed over to one thing that entered her mind. Ariadne was gone, and it means it was just her and him.

“Fuck yeah...” She said to herself. “I am getting laid now. Ohhhh Sárkány...” She closed up the curtains of the tent to give them privacy in case they returned immediately. She turned her gaze to the sleeping human-like Dragon sleeping on the bed. He still had some of his armor on, and he was passed out on his stomach.

“Sárkány, wake up, you dofus, we are alone. You know what that means...”

The sleeping dragon stirred and shifted his head to the other way. He started to snore.

“Oh, seriously? Ugh.”

Daiyu thought to herself, “Hmm ... well, I can go ahead and get him started. He will wake up, and we will have some fun.”

She grabbed her bra and started to undo it. With a simple unfasten, her perky breasts popped out. She took a good look at them. She had dark areolas for her nipples as she squeezed them.

“No matter how long I have had breasts, it still takes some getting used to. Good thing I have embraced this new life, or I would have a hard time finding anybody right now.”

She then took her underwear, and with a simple grab and pull her underwear came off. Her pale skin with dark thin pubic hair fell free as she threw her underwear to the other side of the bed. She put her hands to her hips.

“Sárkány ... I am naked. I could use some action right now. Trust me if it’s one thing many people want is a good fuck right now.”

There was a slight stir as the dragon spoke, “Ugh ... King Arthur ... I found Excalibur ... dropped it ... into volcano.”

Daiyu started to tap her chin. “You did not get the chance to be with King Arthur Big-D. Hmm ... I can unfasten some of the straps of his leg armor I can get to his good part.”

She got on the bed as the soft fabric felt good on her bare skin. She inched her way to his fasteners. There were four straps she needed to unfasten. She carefully navigated around his tail that had some sharp barbs on it.

The dragon was unfazed; Daiyu’s weight barely shifted the bed when she made her way to his straps. She took her hands and undid one of the straps.

“One down, three more to go...”

Sárkány stirred a little bit again as he whispered with his eyes still closed “Rabbits ... watch out for rabbits...”

His tail shifted as she repositioned herself. She quickly managed to unfasten two more straps. She fiddled with the last one as the strap had a hard time giving away for her.

“Come on ... come on ... I want some ... you big dragon. Almost got it ... damn it’s jammed. You would think the mythics would make gear that doesn’t jam like this...”

The flustered naked Chinese woman had a look of annoyance on her face. She stopped to recompose herself as she took her hand and pushed hard on the clasp. Her fingers stung as the metal was slowly giving way.

“Almost ... S’il vous plait ... yes. I got it. Yes! Ha, take that mythics. Tell me I can’t unfasten four stupid clasps! A woman like myself has to get laid sometime!” She had a look of joy on her face as she nodded. “ ... oh yeah now to help take it off. He is sleeping on his armor, but he needs to be on his back.”

She smacked his side. “Hey, you dolt ... get on your back...”

Still nothing.

She looked at his back. She took her hand and slowly glided her finger on his back, feeling the texture of his scales and feeling his left leather wing. She could see the hard cartilage connect the soft leathery tissue that allowed him to achieve flight. His reptilian scales could reflect any powerful blows he could receive. “And to think,” she thought to herself. “He has two other forms he can take up. His one form he barely uses, but it demonstrates his full power and strength. I hope to ravage that form of his as well.”

“Little Red ... watch out for the ax” He said, whispering out loud.

Daiyu put her hands to her waist. There was more than one way to wake him up. She got right next to his head and yelled, “HEY! ... DOFUS!”

Suddenly Sárkány’s eyes opened wide and looked at her. He grabbed ahold of her and yelled, “My lady! I will save you! Stay by myself, and no harm will come to you!” He looked all around the tent, looking for anything hostile.

He had such a firm hold of her as he got on top of her. Her body was smothering her by his mass as she started to hit his scaly arms. Realizing what was happening, he lifted himself off her as his head looked at her. She had a disappointed look on her body.

“My lady ... forgive me,” he said. “I was having a most unique dream that I...”

“Sárkány ... get on your back. Ariadne and Toha left for a bit and...”

He had a look of shock. “My lady ... I would be honored to provide you the be...”

“Shut up and get on your back!”

“Oh ... right.”

He slowly shifted and rolled to his back. He turned over his wing, but the softness of the bed negated his weight on it. Getting on his back was much harder to do than many realize since the dragon can actually hurt themselves and actually crush their wings if they were not too careful.

He was entirely on his back now. He extended his wings outward as much as possible, covering the bed. His leg armor was still on, but she managed to unclasp all the armor. All she had to do was lift it off of him.

She struggled to lift the heavy armor off of him as she slowly picked it up and pushed it off the bed as it landed on the soft grass below. He watched with a look of content at her as he was fully naked (at least as much as dragons are) in front of her. His frame marked green scales that covered his entire body. The scales lined perfectly as it lined from top to bottom. He had a soft underbelly of light green scales that weren’t covered by the armor he wore. She could see a muscular chest where his top plexus went down a set of ripped abs that any bipedal dragon could have. The scales resumed its dark green color as it traveled down his legs and to his four talons that served as his toes with three pointing forward and one aimed backward. At the center of his groin was a genital slit or cloacae that housed his penis. It formed a slight bulge as his sperm was stored and created.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.