Futa Naked in School 09 - Innocent Girl's Futa Awakening - Cover

Futa Naked in School 09 - Innocent Girl's Futa Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Lola’s Futa Epiphany

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lola’s Futa Epiphany - It's Lola, President of the Purity Society, who has to go naked. Can she stay true to her principals or submit to her passions?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Group Sex   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Lola Lovell’s Week, Thursday

The sharp scent jolted me awake. Smelling salts.

I stared up into Nurse Luann’s face. Her hazel eyes studied me. I shuddered, trembling, this embarrassed heat rushing through me. I struggled together myself. I was lying on a bed in the nurse’s office. I was here because...

“Oh, no,” I groaned.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I didn’t mean to spring that news on you so abruptly.”

“A sugar pill?” I asked, this warmth shot through me. “But I was so horny. I did such wanton things.”

“You just relaxed your self-control and explored your desires,” the nurse said. She sat down beside me, an attractive futa wearing pink scrubs. I remembered her licking my pussy clean yesterday. She’d eaten out all of the futa-cum from my depths.

“So it was me all the time?” I shuddered. “I ate out Macie’s pussy. I devoured her like I was a lesbian.”

“Well, certainly bi,” she said and smiling. “And what’s so wrong with that? So you like futa-pussy and girl-pussy. Lots of girls are like that.”

My cheeks warmed more. “I had sex with Shelena. I was so horny, I just texted her and begged her to fuck me like a slut.”

“Probably because you always wanted to be fucked like a slut, you just refused to face your desires.” She shifted. “Have you ever heard of Carla Jung?”

“Isn’t she one of the futas who pioneered psychology?” I asked.

“She established a different school of thought from Sigumnda Freud. To Jung, we all have a shadow self. The repository of our darker impulses, the things that society doesn’t consider proper. Or that you don’t consider proper. Desires to be fucked like a slut, for instance. Until we can recognize our shadow self and understand this other aspect of our psychology, we can never be whole people. You don’t have to follow your shadow self, in fact sometimes you shouldn’t, but it is a part of you. What you did with those futas, with me, with your friend were all you. Just the parts you refused to acknowledge. Now that you have, it’s up to you how you want to integrate them. When your week’s over and you can be clothed again at school, you might never get wild again. You might have gotten that slut rush out of you. Maybe you’ll find that futa, settle down into monogamy, and be happy.

“Or maybe you’ll realize you like it. That you want to keep doing it. That you don’t have to let shame and repression hold you back.”

“It was nice not feeling ashamed,” I said, reflecting on the last day. “To not feel guilty that my pussy started getting wet or that my nipples tingled. No struggle fighting that ache to masturbate instead of just surrendering to it.”

She smiled at me. “See. And now you’re in a society that doesn’t judge a girl for wanting to be a slut.”

“They celebrate it.” I leaned back, my breasts jiggling. “But now it means I’ve had sex with my best friend, and she clearly wasn’t okay with it.”

“Well, she didn’t resist you,” said the nurse.

“Yes, she did. I pressed her.”

“Oh, she gave some token resistance.” The nurse smiled. “You know, girls sometimes like to do that. To hide the depths of their passion. A girl will put up a little struggle but she really wants you to press her. Trust me, your friend was into it at the time. It’s just now she’s had time for shame and guilt to work on her.”

“What can I do about her?” I asked. “I mean, there must be a real pill for it to be in the rules.”

“There is. It’s a mild sedative. Just calms you down. Doesn’t make you horny or fix any real problems. Just helps a girl that’s having a hard time relaxing while naked.”

“Oh,” I said. “So no drugs. I have to fix this some other way?”

The nurse nodded.

I slid from the bed and stood up. My round breasts swayed before me. I stared down at my body and then headed out of the nurse’s office. What to make of my own actions? I had clearly just gone wild. I found an excuse to indulge without finding guilt, and I did it.

A lot.

Way more than I ever thought possible. I had anal sex. I licked pussies. I sucked cocks. I reveled in the taste of cum. I couldn’t believe all the wild and naughty things I had done. I felt dazed as I headed naked down the hallway.

A heat rushed through me as I remembered all the things I did. Even being fucked by Shelena, bent over the toilet, and begging to be her slut only brought warmth and not shame. Well, a little shame. I felt like such an idiot for being so easily tricked.

For so easily throwing away my principals.

Why did I found the Purity Society?

Because I was scared of my own lusts and wanted to continue being a virgin? That thought made me shiver. I had never really thought of my motivations. I just embraced indignation and outrage. I shouted as loud as I could be, trying to impose my will on others because I was scared of having that own freedom for myself.

How messed up was that?

Did other moral busybodies do the same thing? Was that why those telling you not to do something were invariably found out to be guilty of doing it in secret. Did they project their own hangups on the world and then tried to mold it to their will instead of just letting people act how they wanted.

Look at Salome and Paloma. They were a dating couple who weren’t having sex with each other let alone others. They weren’t in my Purity Society, didn’t swear to uphold our pledge, and we’re doing it because it was their choice. They wanted their first time together to be special or something.

“Mmm, there you are,” a familiar voice purred. A pair of hands grabbed my rump, squeezing. “Lola Lovell ... Damn, I still can’t believe you’re going naked and the week’s almost done.”

“Hi, Teal,” I said, looking back at the freshman. She was two years my junior and one of the best at groping girls in the Program. Though, from what I heard, she didn’t score that often. I understood. She had this desperation about her.

“Mmm, this ass,” she groaned, kneading my rump. I wiggled my hips, my sandy-blonde hair swaying about my face. “I love this ass, you know that?”

“I bet you do,” I purred. I couldn’t go back to that old me. I had learned that having sex wasn’t scary. Getting fucked like a slut by the high school’s quarterback didn’t make me into a terrible girl. It just made me horny.

Human.

“Mmm, yeah, you like my asshole, don’t you,” I purred.

“Damn, it’s hot hearing you say that, prez.” Her fingers dug into my butt-cheeks, parting them and exposing my rump. “And look at that. I heard you got your asshole broken in by one of the Hayward twins this morning.”

“Uh-huh,” I said, wiggling my hips. “I had them both in me. Identical futa-cocks.”

“Shit, the Program is amazing,” the younger futa moaned. “Do you mind... ? Can I ... you know... ?”

I giggled. She sounded so embarrassed, so innocent. Like I used. “You want to finger my asshole?”

“Yeah,” she said. “Can I?”

“Wet your finger first,” I said. I was right in the middle of the hallway. I could hear the bustling cafeteria echoing. We were close. I had gone to the nurse’s office to get a pill for Macie in lieu of lunch.

“I can’t believe this,” Teal groaned.

I glanced over my shoulder at her. Short, blonde hair framed her excited face. She popped her fingers into her mouth, sucking on them. Her left hand still groped my butt-cheek, squeezing me as she got them ready.

I groaned as she shoved her fingers between my butt-cheeks. She found my asshole, circling it. She teased me. This wicked heat surged through my body. I groaned, loving the sensation. I wiggled my hips back and forth as she teased me.

Then I gasped as she thrust her finger into my rectum. I shuddered as her digit went deeper and deeper. She worked it deeper into my bowels. My body shook. My heart pounded in my chest, the pleasure rippling down to my cunt.

“Oh, wow, I’m in your asshole, prez,” Teal groaned.

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, my bush absorbing my pussy juices. “Just pumping away, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she moaned. “Oh, wow, that’s good. That’s hot. I can’t believe it. Your bowels ... Oh, wow, your bowels are incredible.”

“I’m glad you enjoy them.” I wiggled my hips. “Slip that second finger in me. Really pump them in and out. Get me ready for your cock.”

“My cock?” she groaned and then thrust her second finger into my bowels. “Really? I can fuck you?”

“Mmm, why do you think I’m letting you do this?” I asked. I reached behind me, finding the skirt she wore. I felt her bulge and squeezed it.

She whimpered in delight. The younger futa plunged her fingers into my asshole. She rammed them deep and hard. I quivered, my asshole clenching around her digits. The pleasure rippled through me. I tossed my head from side to side, the heat growing and swelling with every plunge. I shuddered, my breasts jiggling.

She pumped them in me faster and faster. She jammed them so deep and hard into my anal sheath. My bowels gripped them, increasing the stimulation. My moans bled down the empty hallway. I shifted my feet, rocking to her finger’s thrusts.

“Oh, my goddess, you’re so tight,” she moaned. “I have lube in my backpack.”

“Get it out!” I panted, my ass on fire. “Lube that big futa-dick and fuck me.”

“Prez!” she squealed. For a moment, I feared she came in her panties before I had a chance to enjoy her girl-dick.

She ripped her fingers out of my asshole. I shuddered and then took two steps to the lockers. I pressed my face into the cool, metal surface and wiggled my rump at her. I needed that fourteen-year-old futa to fuck my asshole. I ached for it.

I watched as she hauled up her tight skirt, exposing a pair of sky-blue panties cut to fit her cock. She shoved those down to her knees, her futa-dick popping out. She had a shaved twat, her shaft thrusting from those pink folds beading with her juices. She scrambled to take off her backpack and dig through it.

She found the lube. Held it up in triumph.

I bit my lower lip and whimpered in anticipation, my asshole aching from her fingers’ stimulation. She slathered a generous amount of the pinkish lube on her cock and then advanced on me, this look of awe in her green eyes. Her slender body trembled.

“This is really happening,” she groaned. “I’m ass-fucking the president of the Purity Society.”

“Enjoy it while it lasts,” I moaned. “Fuck my asshole.”

She pressed her girl-dick between the cheeks of my ass. She rubbed it up and down, the slippery lube coating my crack. Then she found her target. She pressed against my asshole. I savored that wonderful ache, my sphincter ready to be buggered.

She thrust forward slowly. Not a hard ram like Shelena would have delivered. I groaned, my entire body quivering as more and more of my asshole swallowed the futa’s cock. My anal ring widened. I quivered as the velvety friction melted burning heat down to my cunt.

I loved it. I moaned, rubbing my face into the cool locker as she went deeper and deeper.

“Oh, my goddess, prez!” she gasped. “You’re so tight. So cool. Oh, yes, yes!”

“Mmm, you better fuck my ass hard,” I moaned. “Better stir me up!”

“Yes!” she groaned and drew back her girl-cock. The lube slicked the way. It felt incredible. “I’ll make you explode, prez.”

She slammed back into me hard. Her clothes rustled around her body as she pounded me. Her shaved pussy lips smacked into my rump, smearing her juices on my butt-cheeks. I groaned, my bowels drinking in the velvety friction.

It felt incredible.

She pumped hard and fast. She slammed her girl-dick deep and hard into my asshole. Her every plunge had me groaning and grunting. I felt dizzy from the lust. From the delight of having my asshole reamed by her futa-dick.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped. “Oh, Teal, yes! That’s good. Mmm, ram that futa-dick in and out of my bowels.”

“Going to make you cum!” she moaned. “Going to make the president of the Purity Society cum on my big futa-dick!”

“You will, naughty futa!” I cooed.

That excited her.

She plunged hard and fast into my asshole. She pounded me like I was a naughty slut. The force pressed my body against the lockers. My nipples kissed the cool metal, my tits pillowing against them. I shuddered, my bowels squeezing down on her girl-dick.

The friction was incredible. Her hard, powerful strokes built me towards my orgasm. I savored this. I reveled in the delight of being ass-fucked by the younger futa. Her clit-dick buried to the hilt in me over and over.

My moans echoed down the hallway. Pleasure burst from my nipples. My cunt clenched tighter about her thrusting futa-dicks. She plowed hard into me. Fast. She buried that thick cock into me until I thought I would explode. I groaned, squeezing down around her dick. The pleasure was incredible. Intense.

Amazing.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped. “Oh, wow, fuck me hard! Pound me! I’m going to cum!”

She whimpered.

“That’s right! The president of the Purity Society is going to cum on your big dick!” I moaned, clenching down on her plunging girl-cock.

Those words set us both off.

My orgasm exploded through me. My asshole writhed around her spurting girl-dick while my pussy convulsed, aching to be filled. The heady scent of my spicy musk filled my nose. Teal rammed into my spasming bowels, her cum flooding my anal sheath.

I loved the feel of her pumping my bowels full of her seed. I groaned and whimpered. Pussy juices spilled down my thighs, soaking my bush. I trembled against the locker as my orgasm peaked in me. I groaned, savoring that wonderful bliss.

An idea sparked through my mind. I was the president of the Purity Society.

“Oh, my goddess, that was amazing, prez!” panted Teal as she leaned against me.

“Uh-huh,” I moaned. “But I need to speak to Ginny and Candice.”

“What?” Teal asked, sounding confused.


Lola Lovell’s Week, Friday

I was relieved when Macie showed up for school the next day. When she saw me, her cheeks went red. She went to head in the other direction, but I rushed up to her and grabbed her wrists, turning her to face me.

She wouldn’t look me in the eyes.

“There’s a meeting of the Purity Society after school,” I told her. “Mandatory. We need to clear the air about what happened.”

Macie gave a single nod.

I let her go. I hoped this worked.

The day was long, and though it was fun, the worry about the meeting lingered in the back of my mind. It might be why I had so much sex during the day, using every opportunity I could to have a futa-cock spurting cum somewhere in or on my body.

Or maybe I was just enjoying my last day in the Program and wanted to have as much sex as I could. I didn’t think I’d be this much a slut when it was over. This week was a free pass to go wild, and I had wasted two of my days.

The A/V club kept smiling whenever I saw one of their members, even the two virgins. Ginny and Candice had loved my idea and they had told their president, Guanting Chan. The Chinese futa had agreed to help me back.

I’d sucked her cock just because I wanted another taste of her futa-cum.

Finally, my last period was over. I was free to get dressed if I wanted. I wasn’t in the Program any longer. All the futas in my creative writing class gave my tits a final grope and my ass a final squeeze before they filed out of the hallways, even Charisma who was as naked as I was.

It was Friday, so the school emptied fast. I was hardly accosted at all on my way to the meeting room of the Purity Society. The last futa barely gave my tit a squeeze on her way out the door to enjoy her weekend.

I mean, the least she could have done was massage my nipple. Let me feel like she appreciated my round breasts.

I giggled at that. I had changed so much. I had taken off my self-imposed shackles, and now it was time to free those who I had chained. I didn’t know if it would work, if the others could be freed or if they were just as confused as me.

Well, I was their leader. I was wrong about what we did, and I had an obligation to share my revelation to them.

I met up with the A/V club near the meeting room. Candice and Ginny were both naked, the futa more embarrassed than her girlfriend. Candice had a big blush despite how hard her cock was. I didn’t know if it was the biggest cock at Rogers High, but that nerdy futa was packing a monster beneath her skirt.

Ginny was a lucky girl.

“Okay, they’re all in there,” Guanting said, holding her camera.

“We’re ready to do this,” said Paloma. She held another case while her girlfriend, Salome, stood beside her with a laptop. “Let’s make something hot.”

I couldn’t believe the pair made porn together and weren’t having sex, but why would they lie about being virgins?

I turned around and marched into the Purity Society naked. Every head whipped around. The girls gasped at the sight of me marching forward with my tits out. Macie was sitting at the table up front, her place as the vice president. Her eyes widened.

“Why is she still naked?” asked Georgia.

“I thought she could get dressed again,” said Kylie. She shook her head.

“Is it the pill?” asked Britney.

“I can’t believe the school did that to her,” said the angry Jamie.

The two futas in the group were trying not to look at me as they sat next to their girlfriends.

I reached the front of the room and Macie kept staring down at her hands. I faced my society, everyone dressed in long skirts and blouse buttoned up to their necks. Cheeks were flushed. The two futas were squirming while the six girls were gossiping.

“I have had an epiphany,” I said, staring out at my followers. “The last few days, you might have seen me change.”

Heads nodded. Girls muttered.

“This shame and guilt we place on ourselves is terrible.” I planted my hands on my hips as I faced them, my breasts jiggling. In the back, Guanting and her club set up the camera equipment, plugging in cords. “I spent so much energy fighting it. I wore myself ragged trying to deny the desires brimming inside of me.

“No longer.”

Macie stood up so fast, her chair rolled back and crashed into the wall behind her. She threw a look at me, her brown hair swaying about her face. “This isn’t you talking. It’s just the pill.”

“That’s right,” Sandra said. “It’s awful that Principal McTaggart forced you to take it.”

“Yeah!” Asuka said. “We should lobby to have that rule changed.”

“It’s perverse,” Britney said.

“It’s not the pill talking,” I said. “What I took was a placebo. A sugar pill. Everything I did was all me. I had so much fun doing it, too.” I glanced at Macie. “We had fun when I went down on you. Mmm, you came hard and showered me in your pussy cream.”

My friend’s face went scarlet. An outcry burst through the Purity Society. Some were full of disbelief. Others were shocked. Even angry. They shook their heads. A tide of furious defiance rushed at me for a moment.

“This can’t be you!” said Sandra. She bolted her feet and glared at me. “Not after all we worked on. We had plans.”

“The school corrupted you, Lola!” Georgia said. “You succumbed to sin.”

“I did,” I said, lifting my chin. “And? What’s so wrong with what I did? This isn’t ‘ye olden times.’ It’s the modern world. I had a wild time this week. Maybe I won’t be a slut next week or in ten years, but right now, I am enjoying learning about my body. My desires. They’re a part of me. They’re not something I should be ashamed of. Not something I should pretend I don’t feel. I’m not a hypocrite. I’m a woman with passions. With desires. I am ready to enjoy them. You don’t have to. You can make that decision for yourself, but don’t make it because you think embracing your desires is wrong.

“Don’t let some moral busybody like me beat you into submission and shame you into denying what you want. If you want to be a virgin, that’s amazing. Salome and Paloma back there are dating and waiting. That’s wonderful. It’s they’re choice.”

Heads whipped around to look at them. Paloma had this blushing look on her face while the girl squirmed beneath the scrutiny and looked down at her hands. I didn’t mean to call them out, but it was important.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.