Futa Naked in School 09 - Innocent Girl's Futa Awakening - Cover

Futa Naked in School 09 - Innocent Girl's Futa Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Lola’s Accepts Her Passions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Lola’s Accepts Her Passions - It's Lola, President of the Purity Society, who has to go naked. Can she stay true to her principals or submit to her passions?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Group Sex   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Lola Lovell’s Week, Wednesday

Sandra and Asuka supported my best friend. I wiped the cum on my finger off onto my belly as Macie lay slumped in Sandra and Asuka’s arms. They stood in the doorway of the class while the rest of my escort for the Purity Society gasped in the background.

“Lola had sex?”

“But she’s supposed to be pure!”

“If she couldn’t do it...”

“It’s that pill Principal McTaggart made her take.”

Anger murmured through my supports as I bit my lip. It was the pill’s fault. I wasn’t in control any longer. It had taken over my lusts. Until my week in the Program was over and I could stop going to school naked, I couldn’t fight the pill. I tried. I struggled my best and then...

Then it just clicked in my mind.

The pill controls me.

I relaxed after that and just embraced it. I left behind my physics class to masturbate in the futas’ restroom. After I came, I decided to surrender to the lust I’d had all week for that bitchy Shelena. She was a horrible, bully futa, but she had that big, Black dick. She sent me pics of it all week. Of her fucking other White girls, promising me how much I’d cum on her cock.

I decided to find out. It was what the pill wanted.

It had been glorious. She fucked me like a little slut from behind. I was bent over the toilet, my thick, blonde bush soaked with my juices. She had rammed her ebony shaft into my cunt and popped my cherry. I came hard on her clit-dick and she flooded me with cum.

The same cum I had offered to Macie. She’d come to my class with the others of my Purity Society had come in to be my escort and prevent me from being molested by the futas all day. Of course, the pill wanted me to be molested.

I spent the last two days fighting this. I could have just surrendered. I was so stubborn. No wonder Principal McTaggart insisted that Nurse Luann Mutton give me the pill. The school’s nurse was a helpful futa.

“Oh, no, Macie,” I said. “I’m sorry.” I fanned at my friend’s face. “Let’s get her to the nurse’s office.”

The other girls glanced at me.

“Oh, don’t look at me like that,” I said. “I’m still Lola. I’m just ... It’s the pill. I can’t help it. I’ll be pure on Monday.”

“If you say so,” said Asuka, her voice neutral. She glanced down at my thighs slick with Shelena’s cum. The futa had fired so much in me. It was leaking out of me, soaking my blonde bush and reaching my thighs. “I mean ... You offered it to Macie.”

“Well, it does taste good,” I said. “You want to try it?” The pill wanted that. It made me so juicy thinking of feeding the pure girls futa-cum straight from my pussy. It would be so hot if they licked it out of me.

Lesbianism was another dirty thing the pill wanted me to try. Macie was so hot. I’d noticed before, seeing her naked when we changed at sleepovers or at the pool. All those memories burned through my mind. Her tits were round and topped by pink nipples. I was so hot for my sixteen-year-old friend. So eager to just enjoy her.

My pussy clenched, forcing out more cum.

“Lola, um, maybe you should go home,” said Asuka.

“I can’t,” I said. “I’m in the Program. They’ll just force me to do a make-up day. They did that to that freshman girl. Ginny, right. Ginny Reynolds in the first week. Besides, I’m fine. It’s just the pill. I don’t even mind right now. It’s an amazing pill. If you took it, I’d bet you’d love to lick my pussy clean. Do you want to do that?”

“Eww,” Asuka said. “That’s so filthy.”

“I’ll pray for you,” Sandra said. “Let’s get Macie to the nurse’s office and then ... And then you can just ... enjoy the pill, Lola.”

“Yeah,” Asuka said. “We, uh, we understand. I hope you’ll be pure on Monday, but...”

I could see fear in their eyes. They were terrified of being chosen and having to take the pill. They shouldn’t. The pill was amazing. I was so glad I took it. I was doing all those things I thought were shameful because I didn’t have to fight my lusts. I had no control over them.

It was so wonderful to be free of guilt and shame.

“I got her feet,” I said. I glanced over at my physics teacher, Ms. Ridley, and called, “We’re taking her to the nurse’s office. She’s just a little over-excited.”

“A little,” muttered Asuka. “You tried to thrust cum in her mouth.”

“I know,” I said, shaking my head. “That’s a shame. Sex really isn’t that bad. It’s fun. No, it’s more than fun, it’s amazing. Shelena fucked me so hard.”

“Shelena?” groaned Asuka. “That’s who you had sex with? She’s the worst futa on campus. She’s always saying such nasty things to us.”

“I hear she makes this one girl have anal sex with her so Shelena won’t bully her futa-girlfriend.”

“I know, she’s a terrible person, but her girl-dick...” I shuddered, my pussy melting. “It’s incredible. And rumor has it that Ginny’s futa-girlfriend has an even bigger cock. I have to try her out before Friday.”

My friends shook their heads as we headed through the halls. The rest of my escort had melted away. I felt bad for them. They had been getting in trouble to help me out and, thanks to the pill, I didn’t need it. I was sure I’d make it up to them come Monday when I was back to normal, but until then...

“I bet Adile would lick my pussy,” I said. “I want to try at least one girl. Just to find out if I like it.”

“That’s the pill, right?” asked Asuka.

“Of course.” I laughed. “I wouldn’t want to be with a girl normally. I never even thought of it until right now, but...” I glanced over as we headed through the halls, students staring at us in concern as we carried Macie to the nurse’s office. In one corner, Adile was doing just what I wanted. She was licking out the other girl who was enrolled in the Program this week. The Turkish lesbian had Monica Rocha gasping and moaning.

Just like Shelena had me earlier.

My pussy grew hotter as I watched the sight as we headed down the hall. Adile looked so into it, licking the girl hard, and she was bucking and shuddering. Her face glowed with rapture. Did my face look like that when I was cumming on Shelena’s cock?

I hoped so.

As we neared the nurse’s office, I realized no one was groping me. For the first time since I’d gone naked on Monday, no futa was trying to get to me. Turned out, you just had to carry a passed-out friend to get her help to keep them at bay.

That made me happy. As good as sex was, getting Macie to the nurse’s office was more important.

We round the corner and saw it ahead. We were near the main offices. I shifted my grip on Macie’s legs. She was heavier than I thought considering she only weighed one hundred and twelve pounds. Maybe skipping PE wasn’t the best idea for the Purity Society.

Asuka opened the door and we carried her in. I called, “Nurse Luann.”

No one called her Nurse Mutton. Once, I’d heard the futa-nurse joke, “What am I, a side of meat?”

I bet she had a big piece of meat under her skirt. A thick and hard futa-cock.

I shook my head as Nurse Luann emerged from her small office into the main room. She had three beds that curtains could close around them and all the standard stuff you’d find in a doctor’s office.

“What happened to her?” she asked as the three of us set Macie down on the nearest bed.

“She fainted when I offered her some cum,” I said. “Shock, I think.”

“Yeah,” Asuka said. She glanced at Sandra then the two hurried out of the office not looking at me twice.

I grit my teeth. They might be embarrassed by the pill-controlled me, but Macie was their friend, too. I shook my head and then faced my high school’s nurse. She wore pinks scrubs that, though loose, couldn’t hide what a busty futa she was. Her bleached-blonde hair fell in curls about her tanned face. Concern shone on her round face as she reached the bed.

“She saw that you had sex?” asked Nurse Luann, thumbing back my friend’s eyes.

“Yeah,” I said. “For the first time. In the bathroom. I lied to Ms. Ridley and told her I had to use it in the middle of class.”

“And you know you could get in trouble for telling me that,” she said.

I shrugged. “It’s the pill. I guess I really don’t care. Shame, guilt, it took those all away from me and amped up my lusts to a million. I just saw Adile licking pussy in the hallway, and I thought it would be hot to eat a girl out. I’ve never really thought that before.”

“Mmm,” the nurse said. She then held up my friend’s wrist and checked her pulse with her fingers, frowning. “You’re dripping with cum, Lola.”

“Yep, it was amazing. Shelena licked my pussy and then fucked me hard.”

“The quarterback, huh?” The nurse stood up, her futa-cock tenting the front of her scrubs. “That’s interesting.”

She grabbed a blood pressure cuff and a stethoscope. She wrapped it around my friend’s arm and squeezed the bulb to inflate it. I watched as it expanded more and more. The nurse listened with the stethoscope as she bled out the air slowly.

“Blood pressure’s good,” she said. “Shock can cause some people to faint. Triggers the vagus nerve and causes vasovagal syncope, which lowers blood pressure rapidly. Usually, the sight of blood can do it, but also other bodily fluids. Especially if it’s a shock.”

“So it’s my fault?” I bit my lip. “I mean, I knew that, but ... I didn’t expect her to faint.”

“No,” the nurse said and then gave me a clinical eye. “You know you’re leaking cum. That’s not sterile.”

“Oh, no,” I said. “I’ll clean up.”

The futa-nurse licked her lips. “Let me take care of that. It’s a ... medical issue so we can justify that for the Program rules.”

The staff couldn’t have sex with students unless they were officially dating—even if that was only a for a week as Ms. Tyrell, the drama teacher, did, dating a new student every week—or if it was part of a lesson or some way connected to their job. The nurse doing something medical related definitely skirted the line.

The old me would be horrified, but I was controlled by the pill.

“Clean away,” I purred.

The nurse smiled. “The pill’s had an interesting effect on you.”

“It’s utterly enslaved me, and I don’t care. My body loves it.”

The nurse fell to her knees, her bleached-blonde curls dancing about her tanned face. She had such hunger in her eyes as she leaned in and stroked my thighs. She purred in delight as she licked at my inner thigh, gathering up the pearly spunk that smeared my flesh.

“Mmm, mixed with underage cunt,” she moaned. “Your sixteen, right?”

“For another two weeks,” I said.

I gasped as she licked again, her tongue climbing higher. She lapped up the jizz coating my thigh, her tongue hot and naughty on my flesh. My hair danced about my shoulders. This wicked heat rippled out of me. I groaned, my cunt clenching. My heart pounded. The beat thundered through my chest. I bit my lower lip.

Her tongue gathered up all that spunk. She purred as she licked me. She lapped and licked and fluttered her tongue up and down my thigh. I groaned as she went higher and higher. She neared my pussy, my cunt on fire.

Her hazel eyes had this fire in them as she neared my pussy. She was almost there, licking at the cum right at the apex of my right thigh. I quivered, so ready for her to lick and lap and feast on my cunt. To drive me wild.

Instead, she pulled her head away.

“Nurse Luann?” I moaned.

“Mmm, got to clean your other thigh,” she said. She licked right above my knee, gathering up a salty blob. “Futa-cum is a treat.”

“I didn’t know you were bi,” I moaned.

“It’s such a delight to enjoy both girls and futas.” She smiled at me. “You should give it a try. Going down a girl. It’s different from a futa. No big dick in the way and only a little clit to play with.”

“I haven’t gone down on a futa,” I said. “No sucking her cock or licking her cunt.” I liked saying that word. Cunt. Pussy. Tits. All those words I used to think were too dirty now the pill made me say with relish.

“You will,” she said and then licked up a long line of cum.

I shuddered and moaned, “Gosh, that’s nice. Ooh, yes, yes, I can’t wait for you to eat my cunt. It’ll be so gosh, darn good.”

She snorted. “You can say cunt but not goddess or damn?”

“I can’t say the Lady’s name in vain,” I said, glancing down at my cross dangling between my round breasts. My dark-red nipples looked so hard, so in need of being touched.

I did that.

I twisted and squeezed my nipples as the nurse licked up my thigh again. She neared my cunt again, licking and lapping, bathing my skin with her hot saliva. I trembled as she came closer and closer to my twat. To licking me.

This time, she didn’t stop.

“Nurse Luann!” I gasped as she reached my blonde bush. She nuzzled into my pubic hair, my golden curls spilling around her face. “Oh, yes, yes!”

Her tongue fluttered through my folds. She felt different from Shelena. That futa had just given me a few licks before I exploded while Nurse Luann was loving my pussy, her tongue digging through my folds. She explored me, not just enjoyed licking me.

The difference was subtle but amazing.

I gasped, trembling there. I twisted my dark-red nipples as the futa-nurse’s tongue slid into my deflowered depths. That was something Shelena couldn’t have done. The futa-nurse’s tongue hooked in me like it was scooping out...

The cum.

The nurse groaned as she savored the jizz flavored by my cunt. My spicy aroma filled my nose, a heady delight that had me swaying. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. The pulsing beat surged over me. It pumped hot blood through my veins as she licked and lapped at me.

She devoured the cum out of my cunt.

“Nurse Luann!” I moaned. “Oh, gosh, yes, lick that girl-cum out of my cunt! Ooh, you’re such a naughty nurse!”

“I am,” she purred. “Seeing you little strumpets sauntering around the school naked, or nearly so, and being unable to touch you is torture. I just want to feast on you.” She shoved her tongue deep inside of me and scooped out more of the jizz. “Mmm, it’s been trying.”

I twisted my nubs, glad I could help her out. It seemed like such a dumb rule. Why shouldn’t the teacher’s get in on the fun? They were already starting to. Stacie Ward and Coach Castellano, Randi Bjork and Ms. Rowbottom, Johana Jordan and her mother the biology teacher. I used to put on blindfolds and earplugs when teachers would find an excuse to enjoy the students enrolled in the Program.

Why have this one line that couldn’t be crossed? If the students wanted it...

I gasped as her tongue flicked up to my clit. She swirled it around my little bud, stroking me. My breasts jiggled. I tugged hard on my nipples, savoring the jolt of delight rushing down to my pussy. I shuddered, wiggling my hips from side to side.

This felt so amazing. A naughty, wicked thrill that had me trembling. My heart quivered. The passion surged through my body. My cunt clenched and relaxed. The heat built and built in me. A naughty thrill that would have me exploding.

I bit my lip as she sucked on my bud. Her fingers jammed into my cunt, plunging deep into my twat. I gasped, my back arching. The penetration was shocking and sudden. It was just what I needed. My orgasm hurtled towards me.

“Nurse Luann,” I moaned, swaying, my blonde curls dancing about my shoulders. “Oh, gosh, I’m going to cum.”

“Like a little schoolgirl-slut?” the nurse hissed then sucked on my clit.

“Just like that!” I gasped. “I’m a schoolgirl slut thanks to the pill!”

It controlled me.

I came so hard.

The joy of my orgasm rushed through me. That wonderful, delicious heat swept through my body. I gasped, my cunt writhing and spasming about her digits. She jammed them deep and hard into my cunt, teasing me as the cream gushed out of me.

Her lips abandoned my clit to lick up the spicy juices flooding out of me. Her tongue danced around her fingers plunging in and out of my cunt. I groaned, my tits jiggling, pulling at the nipples gripped in my digits.

“Oh, yes, that’s so good! Oh, Nurse, Luann, you’re such a good pussy licker. Gosh, yes!”

“And you have such a yummy cunt,” purred the nurse. “Such a treat to eat you out.”

“Oh, yes, yes, that was nice,” I panted. “Ooh, thank you! Now I can—”

“Oh, gosh, no,” groaned Macie.

My head whipped around to find my friend sitting up on the exam table. I shuddered and saw my friend staring at me, her eyes wide. They were locked on my naked tits, my fingers pinching my nipples. Then she flicked down to the futa-nurse pulling her head away from my pussy.

“Lola, you’re...” Macie shook her head. “That’s...”

She looked so cute. This lust seized me, the pill taking control of my body, and I threw my nude body at the exam bed. I landed on the paper covering, the padding hard beneath my knees. I loomed over my friend.

She leaned back as I leaned in. I grabbed her face, feeling the softness of her skin. Her eyes went wide with panic. A strand of her brown hair fell over her tan forehead. My head darted in and kissed my best friend on the lips.

Hard.

I thrust my tongue against her mouth, wept up by the tide of lesbian lust that rippled through me. My entire body buzzed from the wonderful and delicious orgasm the futa-nurse just gave me. Now the pill wanted me to make my friend feel just as amazing.

I liked the idea.

My hands held her face as I kissed her. She whimpered, struggling to pull away from me. I kept it up, wanting her to relax. As she retreated, I pressed forward and soon I was lying atop her, my naked breasts pressing into her dark blouse. She squirmed on the exam table beneath me, her tits feeling so soft through her clothing.

My hand slid from my mouth as I kept kissing her, not wanting to let up. I wanted to make her feel amazing. My touch stroked down her soft neck to the high collar of her blouse. I kept kissing her as I went lower, finding were our tits pressed together.

I kneaded her breasts, savoring touching my friend’s tits. A girl’s tits. The bible said this was a sin. A girl should only lie with futas, and only if they were married. Sex was for reproduction and the symbolic union of Jesusa and the Church, a physical union of futa and wife that mirrored the spiritual one.

I didn’t care. I wanted Macie.

My fingers kneaded and played with her breasts, massaging the side of them. She whimpered and shuddered beneath me. I loved the feel of her. The way she whimpered and groaned. My tongue darted through her mouth, teasing her.

I wanted her to surrender.

To find this amazing.

She tasted so sweet.

My friend felt so naughty beneath me.

The door closed, the futa-nurse leaving us alone. My friend whimpered. She sounded so cute. Her eyes were squeezed shut. My fingers dug into her breasts through her blouse. I slid up her flesh, bruising my own.

I found her nipples. Through her bra and blouse.

Hard nipples.

My pussy clenched as I massaged my friend’s nubs. She shuddered on the table beneath me. She squirmed. Her body felt so warm. She sighed as I massaged her nipples, her mouth opening. My tongue fluttered inside. I caressed her tongue. I teased her.

She let out a groan and then she kissed me back.

Every girl knew nipples were the gateway to their sexual sin. Massaging them, playing with them, and teasing them made a girl get wetter and wetter. Without the pill to control her, I had to use that other method. The one futas had used for thousands of years to make girls succumb to naughty pleasures.

Macie surrendered to me.

I pinched her nipple with my left hand through her clothing, kissing her with such hunger. Her lips moved with mien. She moaned and squirmed beneath me. My right hand moved down her body, finding her hip. Her skirt. I began tugging it up, shifting around, my knees and legs on it and pinning it in place.

My patience paid off when I worked up her skirt enough to brush her bare leg at her knee. She shuddered against me, her eyes snapping open. She stopped kissing me as my hand slid up her thigh. She shook her head and whimpered as my fingers crept up her silky skin.

I broke the kiss, my finger stroking her nipple. “It’s okay. It’s just the pill.”

“I haven’t taken it,” she whimpered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.