Futa Naked in School 09 - Innocent Girl's Futa Awakening - Cover

Futa Naked in School 09 - Innocent Girl's Futa Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Lola's Futa Denial

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Lola's Futa Denial - It's Lola, President of the Purity Society, who has to go naked. Can she stay true to her principals or submit to her passions?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Group Sex   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Lola Lovell’s Week, Monday

“When are you going to give it up?” Shelena demanded to me as she sauntered past my post before the weekly Program assembly. “You and your freaks are the only ones in the entire school who are against it.”

“Never,” I declared with ringing conviction. I stood upon my crate, elevating me above the rest of the students. I faced them without flinching, my promise ring to remain pure and virginal until marriage to the futa I loved gleaming on my finger. Around me, the group of mostly girls, but with a few futas, held their signs, standing strong.

My Purity Society would stand against the inequity brought about by the Program.

“You have a choice!” I cried out to the students flooding in. Shelena shook her head and stalked inside, the Black quarterback practically naked in a top so low-cut her large, ebony tits were about to fall out.

Futa-Jezebel.

“You do not have to surrender to the base desires of your body.”

“I like surrendering to my base desires, Lola,” said Isidora Estevez. The naked, Hispanic futa had her arm around her equally nude sister’s body. Their incestuous relationship, violating familial ties, numbered among the greatest crimes the Program perpetuated. And if what I heard was accurate at the bake sale over the weekend...

I shuddered in horror. Mothers and their daughters selling their bodies, engaging in fornication with each other and the customers, all to raise money for the school. It was disgusting. I wouldn’t stand for it. I felt that hot itch in my nethers that constantly reminded me of what I fought against.

“We were meant to deny our bestial impulses not embrace them. Sex is only for reproduction.”

“Then why does it feel so good?” asked Ginny. She clung to her futa-girlfriend, Candice. They made filthy porn in the A/V club and sold it to the students and their families to raise money. They filmed Randi’s gangbang a few months ago and broadcast it across the school. I had to clap my hands over my eyes and put in my earplugs to endure it.

“It’s amazing,” said Adile. The Turkish lesbian gave me a look. “Five minutes of me eating your pussy, Lola, and you’ll see.”

“You harlot!” gasped Macie Lum, my best friend and vice-president of the society. “Lola would do no such thing.”

“Mmm, give me three minutes with yours, Macie,” Adile purred before sauntering in, a freshman girl I didn’t know on her arm.

“Give me five minutes to lick you,” I heard the girl saying to Adile before they were gone.

The tide of students flowing in to find out who would be this week’s victims to the Program. Every week, four more students were warped. Girls would be gangbanged by the week’s end, convinced that they loved it. Futas would fuck every girl they could or even fornicate with each other. My itch intensified.

“Be pure!” I shouted to the students. “We are more than flesh and blood. We are luminous beings that shine bright. Do not tarnish your light with such sin and depravity.”

Her society cheered with her.

Stacie Ward, walking in with her girlfriend, rolled her eyes. Coach Castellano gave me an amused smile. It was disgusting that teachers and staff were dating students now. It was spreading. Randi and Ms. Rowbottom. Betty Polley and Ms. Tyrell. Of course, last week it was Patty Abbot who with Ms. Tyrell. The drama teacher had found her loophole to fuck her students. Date them for a week or two until a new one caught her eye.

This had to stop. It had to be ended. I could hear Principal McTaggart inside, getting everyone excited, especially the futas. The four names would be called. She always did ladies first and—

“Lola Lovell.”

My heart lurched.

A gasp ran through my society as I swayed on my crate. Suddenly, being elevated felt like a bad idea. I gasped, my right hand fluttering. Macie caught me and pulled me down. I grabbed her shoulders for balance, pressing into my breast friend. Her tan face loomed before me, a supportive smile on her face. Her brown eyes were worried, but she stroked my arms.

“Oh, no,” I gasped, panic swirling through me. I struggled to breathe even though I was gasping in air. Darkness fuzzed at the edge of my vision.

“Lola!” cried out one of my supporters.

“That’s not fair!”

“We’re supposed to be left alone!”

“They haven’t chosen one of us so far!”

“Don’t do it, Lola.”

“She has to do it,” said Macie, her hands strong. “We prepared for this, remember. They can only strip away your clothing. The can’t steal your dignity.”

I focused on her eyes, struggling to catch my breath. I slowed my breathing, drawing in deeper gulps of air. The darkness retreated from the edges of my vision. I nodded, my heart racing. This was still a disaster.

But one I would face.

“You’re right,” I said.

“I know you heard me, Lola,” said Principal McTaggart. “It’s your turn. Come and show us that pretty figure you keep hiding beneath those baggy dresses.”

“We’re here for you,” Macie said. “The Purity Society will keep your dignity.”

I nodded, my stomach roiling. “Thank you.”

“What are best friends for.” She smiled at me and hugged me, planting a chaste kiss on my cheek. “You ready.”

“No. But I don’t have a choice.” The rules were clear. I would be expelled if I didn’t submit. Well, we were prepared for this. I had grown my bush as thick as possible, a tangle of blonde hair to hide my nethers as much as possible. “They can’t steal my dignity, only my clothing.”

I marched forward surrounded by the girls of the purity society. Their skirts whirled as we stepped out into the auditorium. The futas erupted into cheers. They were standing up, clapping. Some flashed tits or cocks at me. I heard my name cried from a dozen different directions. The perverted cheerleaders did high kicks, flashing their naked pussies, their tits bouncing in the thinnest of boob tubes, on the verge of bursting free as they shook their pompoms.

“LOLA!” began chanting from them. It spread into the student body.

“LOLA!”

“LOLA!”

“LOLA!”

I ignored the sounds. Of course, every futa was eager to see me. For most of the school year, they’d been promising how they would do such disgusting things to me once I was in the Program. How they would fondle my breasts and rub my pussy and make me cum without violating a single rule.

We would see.

“You brought all your friends,” said Principal McTaggart when we reached her. I could barely hear her over the chant.

“LOLA!”

“LOLA!”

“LOLA!”

“It’s not against the rules,” I said, stopping by the principal. I drew in a deep breath as Macie and the others pressed around. Britney Hollows gave me a supportive smile. Sandra Murphy had a look of anger on her face. Georgia Rower reached into her pocket and pulled out the first of our supplies, a strip of wax paper with two stickers on it.

Special stickers.

“LOLA!”

My fingers shook as I unbuttoned my blouse. I worked slowly, not rushing. I wouldn’t let them see my fear. I kept my head straight, my sandy-blonde hair falling about my shoulders. My blouse opened, revealing my virginal, white bra beneath. It cradled my round breasts, my gold cross falling into my cleavage.

“LOLA!”

My nipples were hard. No helping that. That itch between my thighs was a sinful thing, the source of all temptation, and it spread through my body. I clutched my gold cross for strength. I was stronger than it.

“LOLA!”

I shrugged out of my dress and pushed it off my hips. My panties came into view, nothing sexy. Plain and boring.

“LOLA!”

Jamie Kelly collected it, holding it tight and giving me a smile.

“Can anyone in the crowd even see?” Principal McTaggart asked. She peered at me from her podium. “You’re denying them the sight.”

“And?” I asked as I reached behind me to unhook my bra.

“LOLA!”

I slipped it off my shoulders, shuddering as my dark-red nipples came into view. Georgia was ready. She peeled off the first of those wide, pink stickers and suck it over my right nipple, covering it and my areola. I gasped as the contact. Her finger pressing it down sending a hot shudder down to my pussy.

It was called a pastie. Something strippers used to wear long ago when even those dens of inequities possessed some shame. Now they had schoolgirl nights, encouraging my classmates as young as fourteen to get on stage and shake their stuff. Georgia peeled off the second pastie and covered my other nub.

“LOLA!”

Principal McTaggart frowned. The Irish futa craned her neck, struggling to see my flesh as the heat swelled and swelled in my pussy. I drew in a deep breath and then hooked my fingers into the waistband. I couldn’t control how my body reacted, only what I did with those impulses.

I stepped out of my panties. The roar intensified.

“LOLA!”

I was exposed. Naked. I handed my panties to Jamie. They vanished into my bag, held by her. Principal McTaggart announced the other names then she pressed forward as I stood with my other girls. The students were flowing down, racing towards us to grope and fondle our bodies.

My supporters formed a wall of protection. A barrier to keep back the horny futas. They stood tall, shoulders together, pushing back against the tide. The principal wiggled through them and reached Macie, peering at me.

“What are those on your nipples, Miss Lovell?” she demanded.

“A reasonable request,” I answered. “Georgia stuck them on me. She seems to think it would be more attractive if I had them.”

“Yep, they’re stripper pasties, Principal McTaggart, so it’s hot,” Georgia said. “Part of the Program. ‘A student may be adorned with stickers or drawn on with markers or have any other non-permanent adornment placed on her body by any other student. So long as she does not place it on herself for the purpose of covering or obscuring her body.’ I did it. Not Lola, so it’s not against the rules.”

“We read them very carefully,” I said. “Just like you can’t force how I groom my pubic hair. I may be naked, but I will not be nude.”

Principal McTaggart frowned at me then she glanced at my chaperons. “Are they planning on monopolizing you for the entire week.”

“‘A student in the Program is free to associate with whomever she wants even if this deprives other students from getting the opportunity to perform reasonable requests,’” Georgia quoted. “Again, it’s in the rules.”

“Very well,” Principal McTaggart said. “How many of these girls are in all your classes?”

“We’re prepared to suffer the consequences of being tardy,” said Jamie.

“We won’t let you humiliate our leader,” Kylie Silvers said.

“Yeah!” Sandra added, nodding her head.

“I would do the same for them,” I said. “Ladies, shall we find someplace quieter?”

My society nodded. I marched with my head held high, bare feet padding on the cool floor of the gym. The tide of horny futas were around us. I ignored them. I spotted Shelena eyeing me. They could see most of my body, my breasts exposed save for my nipples, my rump, my bush, the sweep of my legs. No hiding it.

The hot itch intensified but I focused on the goal. I plucked my cross from between my breasts, holding it tight in my hand. I would prove that the Program did not control our actions. That we were free to act how we wanted. We didn’t have to masturbate in class to get relief for our lusts. We didn’t have to succumb to our desires and engage in premarital sex. There were lots of things we didn’t have to do.

“What are you going to do for PE?” asked Shelena as she sauntered with our group, persisting as we left the hallway when most of the others futas found the freshman girl who was chosen.

“Why, we all have academic wavers,” I answered sweetly. “We’re here to get an education, not to run around pointlessly.”

Shelena grinned. “Academic waiver, huh? Smart. You have it all thought out.”

“Yes,” I said, my cheeks burning as I felt the futa’s attention.

“Shame, because you are cute, Lola.” She let out a purring sound. “Nothing like a cute White girl squealing on my big, Black futa-dick.”

I didn’t respond, gripping my cross tighter. We all walked with our back straights. We’d heard all these sort of crude comments before.

“Huh, nothing?” Shelena asked. “No shock. No gasp.”

“You’re nothing to me,” I said and kept walking.

“Cold,” Shelena said. “Real cold. Fine, miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime.”

Macie snorted. She took my hand and gave me a supportive squeeze. “Egotistical brat. Wouldn’t a big cock just hurt a lot?”

“My sister sings by them,” said Kylie. “She went to college and came back a tattooed slut. I won’t be like her. She has sex with futas and girls. She tried to tell me all about it before she made a move on me. My sister!”

I shook my head.

The day passed. It was unpleasant. I was stared at. In classes, I couldn’t have my escort and the futas knew it. They squeezed my rump and my tits. One ripped off a pastie, exposing my nipple. She rolled it between her fingers, making me shiver.

My escort always swooped in to save me. They stayed around between classes. They were already racking up the tardy slips. It was a shame, but they were willing to pay the price for me. Georgia replaced my missing pasties three times over the course of the day.

The itch grew. Swelled. I gripped my cross against it every time. I sat in my seat, feeling my hot juices leak out of me as the students leered at me. I ignored them. I was better than them. I didn’t surrender to my lusts.

It was hard. I wanted to do naughty things. I had shamed myself a few times in my life and masturbated. It had been five months since the last time. I had come across Shelena fucking a girl in the Program. Her Black cock had penetrated into the depths of the girl’s cunt, stretching her out. It was at the end of the day and it had set my mind on fire.

I surrendered in the hidden sanctuary of my bed and stroked myself until I had my release.

Masturbation was a lesser sin than surrendering to a futa before I married. I wished I knew a futa to date. The few in the club already had girlfriends with whom they’d swapped promise rings. None of the others wanted anything to do with us.

They were all so horny.

It was at the end of the day when I could clothe myself, that the text arrived. To my shock, Shelena had sent me a picture of her dick. My cheeks reddened at the blatant image of her large, ebony shaft thrusting from the shaved folds of her pussy. I could see her breasts at the bottom of the frame. She’s snapped the shot aimed down her body. Her breasts were large and soft, bigger than my own despite the year I had on her.

Just imagine this in you, Shelena sent with it. You’re in the Program. Enjoy yourself.

I would not.

That night, I locked my phone in my desk drawer and fought for over an hour to pull it out and shame myself. I put on my heaviest nightgown, rolled on my side, and resisted the urge as I hugged my pillow. I clutched my cross and battled with my lusts.

I didn’t surrender. I fell into a deep sleep triumphant in my denial of my lusts.


Lola Lovell’s Week, Tuesday

The next day, my friends were with me again. Georgia placed fresh pasties on my nipples after I stripped nude. Principal McTaggart watched on, shaking her head. The perverted futa had a hardon she absently rubbed through her skirt. She was married to Mrs. Ava, who taught German and coached the futa’s track and field team, and here the principal was lusting for me.

Once again, I waged into the school and did battle. Shelena peppered my phone with dick, tits, and pussy picks. She sent me photos of her fucking a few different White girls, inviting me to experience what had put such big grins on their faces. She was such a futa-sow.

I hated how wet she made me.

It made resisting the futas harder. I went through ten pasties today. Jade was particularly nimble. She could slip through my escort and have my pasties off in a flash. She would rub my nipples into her face and rub her fingers through my bush, caressing my pussy before one of my escorts pulled her away and shoved her out of the circle.

I was visibly wet by the time lunch came. It was a constant battle to fight off my lusts as I ate. It didn’t help that Shelena was sending more picks. In the new series, she was receiving a blowjob from the Freshman girl in the Program this week. Monica Rocha was enthusiastic. Shelena snapped photo after photo of Monica sliding her mouth up and down that big, ebony girl-dick.

Imagine you sucking this big dick.

The last pic for a while showed Shelena’s pearly futa-cum dripping down Monica’s smiling face. You could be just as happy. Now I’m going to fuck her hard. I bet you’ll hear her screaming.

I didn’t. But just as lunch was over, I received a pic of Monica’s pussy dripping with cum while she beamed at the camera, her face still smeared in jizz. I gripped my cross and battled against my inequities. I would not submit.

When I retrieved my clothing from Principal McTaggart, she studied me. “You really plan on not having fun during the Program.”

“What fun is there to have?” I asked.

“So, so much,” she said. “You are missing out on the spirit of the Program. You’re supposed to be learning about your sexuality.”

“I already know it.” I lifted my chin. “I have nothing to learn.”

She gave me a look of such pity. “I really believe you. You’re going to keep yourself from having fun out of pure stubbornness.”

“Conviction,” I said, my voice getting breathy.

That night, I battled against my lusts again. I conquered them even with all the filthy images Shelena kept sending me.


Lola Lovell’s Week, Wednesday

“Come with me to my office Principal McTaggart,” said the next day when arrived to strip naked and hand her my clothes. “You can bring one of your friends.”

“I’ll come,” Macie said. The rest of my escort all chimed in, too.

“You all can’t fit in my office,” said Principal McTaggart.

After I’d stripped naked, getting out a sports bra and panties, along with a loose dress that was easy to take off and don (what was the point of wearing anything difficult to take off?), I marched through the halls to the main office. Soon, Macie and I were sitting across from Principal McTaggart. The school’s nurse, a futa with bleached-blonde hair named Ms. Mutton, was with her.

“Well, you and your club have put up a great defiance of the Program,” Principal McTaggart said. “You’re falling all the rules.”

“Yes, we are,” I said, wondering why the school nurse was here.

“Now, you must be familiar with Rule 24.”

My stomach twisted. I glanced at the nurse. “You’re going to administer an aphrodisiac to me?”

“It’s in the Program rules,” the nurse said, “for me to administer a pill that can help relax a student who is having undo distress. Nothing serious. Nothing that will harm you.”

“I’m not in distress,” I protested.

“You are not behaving like a healthy, young woman,” said the principal. Her fiery hair swayed about her face as she leaned forward. “You’re clearly horny, but you’re not accepting any relief. I’m getting concerned that such bottled-up lust will cause adverse consequences to your emotional health. It could cause all manner of psychological problems.”

“In rare circumstances,” the nurse added. She pulled a pill bottle out of her pocket and shook out a single pill. “This has been approved for the Program. I’m allowed to administer it at my discretion. You have to take it, Miss Lovell, for your own health.”

I stared at it, swallowing. “Macie?”

“It’s in the rules,” my friend muttered. “I never thought they’d claim you need it. This is horse pucky, Principal McTaggart.”

“You almost swore at me,” the principal said, amusement in her tone. “It’s this or expulsion, Miss Lovell. Your choice.”

“Doesn’t matter,” I said and took the white pill. I popped into my mouth and swallowed. “I’m still in control.”

“Of course you are,” the principal said. She gave me a smile. “Enjoy your day. I hope it helps.”

“She won’t succumb,” said Macie, grabbing my hand. “Right?”

I nodded.

This warmth spread through my stomach as I rose. I could feel it working on me. It drifted down to that hot itch I had been ignoring and fanned it. I shuddered as it swelled. My fingers twitched. The need to pleasure myself intensified.

I arrived at my first class, feeling my pussy juices already soaking through my bush. My nipples ached against the restraining pasties. A line of hot cream worked down my inner thigh as Britney opened the door for me. She had a furious look on her face.

“Be strong,” she whispered.

I nodded to her.

“Ah, Miss Lovell,” Miss Dannel said. “Do you want your ten minutes of relief, or should I just start the lesson?”

All the futas stared at me with such hunger in their eyes. I swallowed as I headed to my desk. My pussy ached and throbbed. I could take care of it right now. I could just surrender to this warmth. I took the pill. I was being affected by a drug.

It really wasn’t me doing it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.