The Uber Driver and the Cheated on Wife - Cover

The Uber Driver and the Cheated on Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For thirty years, Alice Carruthers was the typical upscale suburban wife. She raised two children, was a helpmate to her career-oriented husband. She had a circle of friends in similar circumstances. They shopped together, played bridge and shared the local gossip. Then one evening she walked in on her husband fucking her best friend. Everything Changed!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Alice made up her mind to stop the driver and tell her husband to come and get her. Then Ann Marie’s face appeared behind Kevin.

“Come on, baby! She’s gone! Let’s finish what we started.” Kevin’s phone abruptly shut off.

“That bastard! He and that tramp are still going at it!”

Alice pushed the driver away. She lay back in the car seat. Tears welled in her eyes. The driver was right. They were laughing at her. They all knew. They had always known. They were laughing at her behind her back.

The Uber driver sat back in his seat and wiped the excess moisture from his lips with the back of his hand. He looked at her nipples made hard and puffy by his sucking. He glanced down at her full pink thighs. The skirt of her dress was high on her hips, exposing her shaven puffy labia. An image of his thick Black cock splitting those puckered lips popped into his mind.

“Should I take you home now, Miss?”

Alice was in a nether world. She was confused about who she was. Her whole life was a lie. She had slipped her anchor and was emotionally adrift. Anger welled in her chest. She would show him! She would show THEM!

She leaned over and fumbled with the zipper on the driver’s pants. Kevin loved her blowjobs. He always came quarts when she sucked him off. She would show him!

The driver smirked as his passenger fumbled with his zipper. Letting this woman suck his cock while her husband watched would not change the world. But it would strike a small blow.

Alice pulled his cock out. Her eyes widened in shock. The only cock she had ever seen was Kevin’s. This one was substantially larger! It was black and veiny. The large bulbous head gleamed with the pre-cum oozing from the slit.

“Oh, my!” Her eyes widened as she saw the long fat cock of the Uber driver. She licked her dry lips. “I’ll call my husband. This time you hold the phone.”

Alice got on her knees in the seat. She took the Black man’s cock in her hand and stroked it. It felt strange to see his black tool in her pink hands. The contrast was startling.

For a moment, she was caught up in the sight of her white hand with her coral nail polish wrapped around his throbbing ebony dick. She moistened her dry lips and nodded at the driver. He pressed the callback button on the phone.

Kevin answered immediately. She saw he was in his car now.

“Alice! Please baby! We need to talk!”

He stopped with his mouth open. His wife was on her knees, staring into the phone. Her face was partially obscured by an enormous black cock held in his wife’s small pink hands.

The resolution was good. He could see the brown liver spots on her hands. He saw the clearish fluid leaking from the slit of the black dick. He thought he could see it pulsing.

“What are you doing?” His voice squeaked. His throat was dry. He convulsively swallowed several times. He felt a twitching in his suit pants.

“I’m going to suck his cock, Kevin! You know you love how I suck your cock. And remember! I always swallow, Kevin! Always!”

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

With that, she took the cock in her mouth. It was a thing alive, pulsing. Her mouth slowly slid down its length. It was hard but pliant, filling her mouth completely. She felt a slight discomfort at the corners of her mouth where it stretched to accommodate the driver’s humongous dick. He was much larger than Kevin.

“Alice, you slut! Stop sucking his cock!” Kevin was at once repulsed and fascinated. The stirring in his pants became a chubby. He hated seeing his wife sucking someone else’s cock, especially a black cock. Still... ! Her pink lips sliding up and down his black pole was... ! He shook his head to clear the thought from his mind.

The image shifted. Kevin saw it flashed off the interior of the cab, a fence, then... ! Kevin pulled to the curb, his eyes bulging in their sockets. The image on the screen showed his wife’s pussy with a black finger in it. Her labia were puffy and wet. The finger splitting her cunt lips gleamed wetly.

Alice groaned as the Uber driver finger fucked her pussy while she sucked his cock. Kevin never did this. He just lay there while she sucked. It felt amazing! She trembled when he got deep enough to rub her G-spot.

Breathless, her eyes watering, Alice pulled the driver’s cock from her mouth. She ground her mature hips against his invading finger. She motioned for him to hold the phone in front of her face. She ran the flat of her tongue the length of the driver’s rigid pole then kissed his ebon acorn head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.