Sixteen - Cover

Sixteen

Copyright© 2019 by Jason Samson

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sixteen is a special age in Britain. A sixteen year-old can start doing a lot of new things. Sixteen is the age you finish high school. Sixteen is the age of consent. Sixteen is the age you can get married. Sixteen is the age you can start working full-time. Sixteen is the age you can ride a moped. Sixteen is the age you can leave home. Of course, there are provisos on pretty much each and every one of these things. WARNING: no sex for the first few chapters!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Geeks   Slow  

The fresh, cool, conditioned air of the sunny, autumn afternoon hotel room on our hot, sweaty naked bodies was soothing. Beside me, partly over me, sprawled my two beautiful lovers, already exhausted and almost asleep.

Sleep would be a merciful rest for me, too, but my brain was unable to stop reliving the awesome, intense, carnal fucking we’d just unleashed on each other the moment we’d got through the door.

Fucking. That was the right word. In my short experience, I was already delineating intercourse into sex, making love, and now ... fucking. This latest session had just been unbounded, uncontrolled fucking!

Behind my pressed-closed eyelids all I could see was Tiff’s tight, skinny bottom hovering over my face, the short blonde tangled hairs bristling, the gaping wide, pink, shiny slit between the engorged, fat, red lips, her amazing big clit hanging down stiffly like a stalactite, rivulets of her sticky, sweet nectar gathering and growing into droplets at the point and dripping down down onto my open mouth and chin. I raised my head, chin first, and licked her urgently. Sucking hard on her, tasting her, trying to empty her.

Tiff writhed and moaned, and I felt her leaning down over my torso, bringing her mouth down towards where Charlie and I joined as Charlie slowly rose and suddenly fell in an endless moaning, squeezing, burning cycle. Now Tiff was licking and kissing the exposed part of my shaft each time I unsheaved it from Charlie’s tight, hot snatch. Tiff’s big, hard nipples raked my tummy.

Tiff must have been licking Charlie’s little bud, too, because I heard that familiar tell-tale change in pitch from Charlie’s throat. As we all came together, I knew Tiff would be licking my cum as it dribbled down my dick and pooled at the base, and I knew Tiff liked my taste because it always prompted her to release a deluge of runnier nectar squirting straight into my mouth.

I shivered in delight, reliving our massive orgasm, the feeling, the closeness, the naughtiness, the togetherness. Mmmmm. Was I the luckiest guy in the whole world?

Behind me, Charlie snuggled up to me as I drew and gathered up a sprawling Tiff into the spoon. This was how we often slept, me - the middle spoon. Tiff likes to be smother-cuddled, and Charlie likes to cuddle. I get to be in the middle of their ‘Sam’wich. I get to be in a safe, contented heaven.

I gently pushed my bottom arm under Tiff’s long, delicate neck and bent my elbow so my forearm ran down her torso and cupped a little breast and big, hard nipple. Tiff’s nipples were always hard, all the time. She joked that she was always horny, and we’d never found any evidence to refute that, but I wondered. She never felt much when I played with them but I couldn’t bear to leave them alone and she tolerated my constant mauling happily, as long as my topside hand snaked over her tiny hip and threaded between her legs and made glancing contact with her permanently sticking out clit. Oh, Tiff was unique. Oh, Tiff was special. Even in her exhausted slumber I knew she’d like me to carry on, as long as I did all the work.

“Are you having dirty thoughts? I can always tell, you know.” Charlie’s warm, sultry breath tickled my ear. “The good thing about sixteen year old boys, I read somewhere, is that they can always get it up again.”

I felt her topside hand snaking over my ribs then diving lower, trying to reach between my groin and Tiff’s tight little butt, trying to grasp me, feel me, play with me and guide me. Tiff moaned appreciatively.

“My turn,” Tiff slurred sleepily as she hitched her knee up so she rolled half onto her tummy, trapping my hand beneath her, cupping her sticky, hot sex. I pushed closer, onto her, on top of her, as Charlie scooted over, still hanging onto my dangling dick and manhandling it into Tiff’s waiting slit. God, my girls were awesome! I knew Charlie was going to keep on spooning me and gently caressing my balls as I pushed, hard but slow, into Tiff as her clit rubbed between my spread fingers and the soaked bed sheet. Charlie’s chin rested on my shoulder and I turned so we our tongues could tangle. Charlie was humping her breasts with my shoulder. God, this never got old!


Afterwards, tummies rumbling and more exhausted than ever, we staggered towards the bathroom.

It was a nice big bathroom, although there wasn’t a bath, only a very large, nicely-tiled shower big enough for three little people like us all at the same time. We hadn’t even glanced at it as we’d fallen through the door an hour or two earlier, as soon as we’d gotten the key to our hotel room.

Tiff, having just been underneath, what with the way gravity went, needed the most urgent unstickying and we’d focused on her first. She slipped out as I lathered up Charlie, paying extra attention to the sensitive gully between Charlie’s big, tight boobs and making her shiver. The noise of the shower torrent made Tiff talking into the hotel telephone indistinct and fuzzy. We ignored whatever she was doing.

It was several minutes later, as Charlie started to giggle and examine the puffy waterlogged wrinkles on my fingers, that we finished up and slipped out to dry ourselves. My hair dried in a just a couple of rubs so I headed back into the room, my tired, limp cock unable to rise at the sight of Tiff looking me up and down happily, smiling.

There was a sharp rap on the door and Tiff, in a hotel bath robe, jumped up and said it must be room service. I dived back into the bathroom and grabbed a robe for myself and just managed to cover up as a bell boy wheeled a trolley in. He looked at Tiff and then at me tying the cord and grinned knowingly. Tiff still had the reddish flush of orgasm and warm shower water and was beaming happily as she directed him in.

And then a playfully naked Charlie poked her head around the bathroom door frame, her huge breasts carefully resting on an arm as she made sure to almost nearly -- but not quite - flash him a small pink nipple. “Eh, excuse me,” Charlie smiled her winning smile. “Can we have another bath robe, please? And another set of towels? The cleaners seem to have only stocked this room for two people.”

The boy, about our age, recoiled in surprise. Then he splattered “Charlie? Oh, my god, it’s you three!”

Oh my god. He knew her. I could see recognition and realisation dawning on Charlie’s face, too.

“Aiden, long time no see,” she smiled bravely. “So, you didn’t make sixth-form then?” There was a pause. “Oh, this is Sam and Tiff.” Charlie waved towards us, slipping further back into the bathroom to protect her modesty as she did so. Blush was welling to her cheeks and her smile was becoming forced, the forced smile I’d seen when she talked to the press.

“So it’s true then? About BigSaver, and about ... you three?” Aiden trailed off nervously.

“Aiden, be a dear and get an extra robe and a lot more towels? We’re staying the night and we’re gonna need ‘em,” Tiff interjected forcefully. Aiden stood stiffly and backed out of the room, leaving us the trolley with the plates.

“Shit!” Tiff breathed out as the door clicked closed behind him. “Now the whole school knows. Shit!”

A few moments later – or perhaps we’d frozen and it’d just felt like only moments later – Aiden tapped quietly on the door and Tiff let him back in. He held a big stack of towels and a bathrobe. I took the robe off the top and walked towards the bathroom door, where Charlie’s outstretched hand waited to grab it. Charlie wasn’t keen to give Aiden a show, not now she knew she knew him. Charlie, the brave owner of the biggest teen tits in the world, who had waved them proudly on the sun loungers on holiday, wasn’t about to give Aiden an eyeful now. Charlie wasn’t like that, not when she wasn’t anonymous.

“So, Aiden, you’re not to tell anyone, right?” Charlie’s voice echoed strangely from the bathroom. Aiden looked at Tiff and me and tried to hide a naughty smile. Was the subservience of his job wearing off? Should I threaten him? He was bigger than me. I felt my legs wobble at the thought.

“Aiden, whoever talks to the press is going to be in so much shit that your manager is going to fire your butt and we’ll make sure you never get another job, ever again.” Charlie’s voice was hardening.

“Eh, yeah, right, calm the fuck down,” Aiden began to smile. “We’re all rooting for you ya’know? It’s, like, totally awesome, what you three have done. It’s all over the news, like, all the time nowadays! You three are going to be more famous than Richard Branson!”

Aiden smiled happily and we all breathed out, relieved, the tension fading. “So,” he added, “any chance of a job?”

Tiff smiled and stepped towards him. “Aiden, dear, it doesn’t really work like that. We don’t employ anyone. BigMarket employs everyone. Have you applied to them? But seriously, you’ve got a job already! Let your out-of-work mates apply to BigMarket. We want to make new jobs, not move people around if they’ve already got jobs.”

Aiden didn’t look like he was following completely, but then again he’d flunked out and not gone on to sixth-form, so perhaps that wasn’t surprising. And I think Tiff was ad-libbing, anyway. We really didn’t have a policy on hiring people, or even have any coaching in how to avoid awkward situations when people asked. We’d have to talk about it. Tiff was good at thinking on her feet; she’d be able to train me.

Aiden grabbed the fiver that Tiff was waving at him and backed gratefully out of the room. That was a generous tip. Would it buy his silence? “Just leave the empties on the trolley in the hall, someone will tidy it up later,” and he was gone.

Charlie squeaked and tumbled out of the bathroom, the new robe open and her long, smooth, shiny legs kicking as she fell onto her back on the bed and hammered it with the back of her fists. “Oh, my god, now everybody knows,” she sighed. She stopped jerking and flopped her head onto the side and looked across at Tiff. “Is that a problem?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.