Sixteen - Cover

Sixteen

Copyright© 2019 by Jason Samson

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sixteen is a special age in Britain. A sixteen year-old can start doing a lot of new things. Sixteen is the age you finish high school. Sixteen is the age of consent. Sixteen is the age you can get married. Sixteen is the age you can start working full-time. Sixteen is the age you can ride a moped. Sixteen is the age you can leave home. Of course, there are provisos on pretty much each and every one of these things. WARNING: no sex for the first few chapters!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Geeks   Slow  

I looked at Tiff who was glancing at Charlie often enough to make it clear she could sense Charlie’s mood. Tiff looked a bit hung-over, but she was awake to what was happening.

“So, what are we doing today?” I chickened out of tackling the tension head-on.

“Let’s hit the sun loungers early” Charlie smiled, seemingly oblivious to Tiff’s concerns. Or perhaps she was enjoying it. Tiff and I just nodded.

The joke about the Germans putting their towels out before breakfast seemed true. But there were still a few scattered loungers unreserved, and we set about rearranging things so three of them were together. We settled down and creamed up.

Charlie untied her bikini top again, and even tugged the bottoms into her crack to expose more perfect buttock. I itched to explore, but tried to keep things chaste. I felt that I really had to pay more attention to Tiff, instead, and balance things out. So Tiff got a slower, carefuller massage as I worked the cream in, and then I asked Tiff to do me before Charlie could take that initiative. I could feel Tiff’s magic nipples poking through her sports bra and raking my back. Charlie was watching carefully, perhaps noticing I was giving Tiff some love, and Tiff was emboldened by the emptiness around us. It was as if we were alone, and all the early risers eating breakfast weren’t watching from the veranda.

Our loungers were so close that our toes and hands touched as we lay out, presenting our backs to the scorching sun. Even this early, the sun was beating down.

“So, Tiff, tonight is your night. How can I make it special?” I was definitely wanting Tiff to feel special and the subject seemed a good way to do that.

“Just us is all it’ll take,” she smiled nervously. She was still feeling ‘the second girlfriend’. We settled into a doze, soaking in the sun.

We all squinted up over our shoulders in unison as we felt the cool shadows fall over us. The girls from yesterday were filing past us and were pausing to have a chat. Charlie turned over to talk, leaving her top on the lounger. I looked at it incredulously; it looked flat-pressed; the weight of Charlie’s incredible boobs had squashed it flatter than road-kill.

I glanced over at Tiff, trying to catch her eye. But she, too, was now turning over and joining in the conversation with the girls, who were on their way to breakfast. They were asking us what we were doing today, and saying that they planned on going clubbing that evening. The club, Charlie was ascertaining, was really the tame disco at the bar along the seafront. The real clubs, with the age checks, were all in the town, apparently. It was an interesting window into teenage girl minds as they talked about the boys they’d seen last night and describing them to my girlfriends as though I wasn’t there.

In the end, I rolled over, too, and watched as my eyes adjusted to the sun in my eyes after I’d shielded them with my hand to my brow, and four or so pairs of breasts swam into view. I quickly clutched for my sunglasses. It irritated me how the first thing I’d focused on were the busts of our guests.

The girls arrayed in front of me were dressed to sunbathe; the breakfast bar had a very lax dress policy, but at least they had bikini tops on. Although there wasn’t much material.

The girls were still taking about the boys they fancied and ignoring me, so I studied them like a menu. God, it irritated me how I was looking at them as flesh and not people. Imagine Charlie standing on one end and Tiff on the other; the girls would be arranged in size order! Charlie’s magnificent pair were the biggest teenage boobs on the whole island, although there were some fat old ladies lounging around with everything flopped out, who probably technically were bigger, but not at all attractive. The four girls were all displaying the goods and trying to get looked at, and they were, well, interesting. And poor Tiff on the far end, in her sports bra, almost flat, but with the fantastic muscle tone and the constantly-hard mega-nipples that poked through anything. God, I was annoyed at material me!

What did Charlie and Tiff see in me? I wasn’t anything to look at. If there was a row of boys lined up in body order, I’d be right down the Tiff end, but without any of the muscle and private sexuality that made her so super hot. I was going to be the loser. So they couldn’t be after me for my body. And yet, here I was, comparing them to other girls right in front of them. Did they know what had been going through my mind? Charlie had warned me before that ‘girls always know’. I felt myself shrinking back into my lounger, hoping no-one had been paying me attention.

“See anything you liked?” Charlie asked playfully, but with the edge of warning in her voice.

I paused, searching for a safe answer. “They’re cute, but I’m not on the market.”

“Sandra,” Charlie saw my lack of understanding, “- the tall one with the bob and the mole on her boob – has the hots for you.”

“Was she the one who asked about my cock, or about my money?” I laughed, trying to defuse the situation.

“Seriously, be careful Sam. Girls that age want to get laid and they are running out of time on this holiday. They didn’t dare do anything last night, and they’re going to be getting increasingly desperate and brave.”

“You’re that age!”

“Yeah, and look what happened to us! Just be careful.”

“So, Tiff, what do you want to do tonight? You want to go to the disco?” I turned to my other girlfriend.

“Only if you dance only with me.”

“It’s your night.”

“Deal” Tiff smiled, looking happier and safer.

We hopped up and jumped in the pool and I tried to grope my two girlfriends, equally.


“Houston, we have a problem.”

“Oh, what’s the probs, Charlie?”

“Look at your ladies. They are bright white!”

Charlie was pointing at Tiff in the shower as I quickly rinsed my short hair. It was true. Tiff’s tan lines were extreme now that the rest of her was beginning to bronze.

“Well, look at his weiner,” Tiff pointed at me.

“Lovers, we have to do something about this! We’d better go back down and tan those away.”

“Oh my god, I’m not going topless down there!” Tiff shrieked. I knew there was the edge of excitement in the thought of her doing that, but that, in reality, it was so scary she’d not actually enjoy it. Tiff was only an exhibitionist in private.

But I loved how Charlie had called us ‘lovers’. Were we returning towards being a happy threesome?

“No-one will be looking at you, they’ll be too busy laughing at that,” and Charlie pointed at my limp noodle.

“‘cept those girls will see we were lying about that,” Tiff tried not to giggle. “I know, how about we tan on our balcony? There are advantages to having the penthouse; only the aeroplanes get an eyefull!”

And so we decided to sun our delicate white bits on our balcony that afternoon. I spent the whole of our tapas lunch at the bar thinking about rubbing lotion all over my two girls.

Predictably we got frisky, particularly when I made sure there was plenty of lotion in the sensitive gully between Charlie’s melons as Tiff was making sure that my flagpole was well oiled. Having finished, she lent over and give it a quick peck on the head; “You’ll have to save for later, when we’re alone,” she giggled and then turned away to lie down. She sat up a moment later and slapped away Charlie’s hand that was sneaking towards me. “Don’t waste it! He’s mine, and he’ll keep!” The girls collapsed in playful giggles and I let my ache subside as I basked in the happy togetherness we’d found again. The tension from the morning had dissipated, and I was looking forward to Tiff’s Date Night.

It occurred to me that Charlie and I often had ‘alone-time’ when Tiff went for her ungodly -early morning jogs, but that Tiff and I had never been alone. Even when Charlie was in the hotel that time, things only happened when Charlie was on the phone joining in. Would Charlie give us some alone-time back in our room at the end of the evening, or would she be waiting for us?


“One, two, three, one, two, three” Tiff was whispering under her breath, trying to help me keep step as she taught me some kind of close couple dance. I had always thought the slow dances were just standing close to each other, arms around each other, swaying to the music. But Tiff could seriously dance, and she was setting about teaching me to, too. One, two, three, one, two, three. We swept slowly around the floor in an elegant strut, so close that our bodies touched from top to toe. It was so vitalizing to focus so closely on Tiff’s intimacy.

Tiff was wearing a crop top and some long baggy trousers that looked like a skirt. They were golden with tightly tessellated blue elephants all over and looked extremely oriental and gorgeous. Her clothes were so thin I could feel the rock hard muscles rippling beneath them where she pressed into me. “One, two, three, one, two, three, I think you’ve got the hang of this!” Tiff encouraged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.