Sixteen
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Jason Samson

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sixteen is a special age in Britain. A sixteen year-old can start doing a lot of new things. Sixteen is the age you finish high school. Sixteen is the age of consent. Sixteen is the age you can get married. Sixteen is the age you can start working full-time. Sixteen is the age you can ride a moped. Sixteen is the age you can leave home. Of course, there are provisos on pretty much each and every one of these things. WARNING: no sex for the first few chapters!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Geeks   Slow  

Tiff opened the door for us and we filed in and sat on the sofa, with me between the girls. If there had been an armchair, I would have taken it.

“We need to talk,” Charlie said nervously.

“Sam, can you put the kettle on? And close the door?” Tiff requested politely.

I nervously got up. Was there going to be a cat fight?

Being alone in the kitchen gave me time to think. I was definitely getting kiss-me vibes from Tiff. But Charlie had actually kissed me. I fancied them both. But perhaps mum was right, and I was taking Charlie from Tiff and that was why they were falling out?

If I could only have Charlie, I’d happily have Charlie. But if I could have Tiff, which would I choose? I felt sick.

Tiff and Charlie came into the kitchen, strutting and facing off at each other like gladiators. I hadn’t even put the kettle on. They stood one each side of me.

“Sam, do you have any feelings for me?” Tiff asked. I turned and looked into her brave, upturned, blushing face and nodded.

I felt Charlie grab my upper arm and jerk me around to face her as she stepped in, pushing her breasts against me and giving me a scorching kiss that curled my toes.

Tiff whimpered. Not loud, but a pain heart-stopping whimper. Charlie stepped back from me slightly, staring fixedly into my eyes. “He should choose,” Tiff whispered from behind.

I turned towards the middle and took a step back so I could see both girls at the same time. A silly third-person perspective thought intruded and I almost laughed: what would Sarah tell me to do now? I was lost. If I was reading this properly, I had the pick of the girls, but our friendship together would be forever lost.

And what was most important to me? My head and heart belonged to Tiff, somehow, but my libido screamed Charlie. I was split to the core.

And our friendship, the three of us, together, would not survive. It didn’t matter which I chose; it was was the end of our friendship.

And how would our company survive that? Ms Duncan was right – we wouldn’t be able to work together effectively if we weren’t friends. Real friends. Together, on the same side.

“I can’t choose,” I moaned. “This isn’t fair! The three of us being best friends is more important!”

Tiff slumped down heavily in a chair at the kitchen table. Charlie did, too.

“Girls are like buses; you’ve never had a girlfriend, Sam, that I know of, and now two come along at once!” Charlie tried to sound cheerful but there was a wet tear in the corner of her eye.

I turned around to the table and sat down on the chair between them. Charlie reached out and grabbed my hand and Tiff tentatively did the same on my other side. Slowly, Charlie reached out her other hand for Tiff, and so we were all joined in a little triangle.

“Tiff, I love you” I whispered hoarsely. She squeezed my hand and tears welled up in her eyes and her mouth quivered.

Charlie went to let go of my hand but I held it tight and turned to her. “And I love you, too, Charlie.” I finished, trying to keep my voice even. “Does this make any sense?”

“No,” Charlie giggled, a strange look of happiness and loss on her face as she, too, started to well up.

There was a pause and I felt a brave need to carry on and explain myself: “This is weird. I’ve never felt for anyone like I’ve grown to feel for you two. I’ve fancied girls – pretty much all girls – for years, but I’ve never felt more than that for any them, and now I feel all weird and confused about you both at the same time.”

I drew in a deep breath as the girls both watched me, waiting for me to go on.

“But the thing that is even more special to me is how you’ve both been my friends this last few months. That’s been way more special than just a girlfriend could ever be. And I don’t dare loose it. We have to be be friends, real friends, the three of us, or it’ll all be for nothing. I don’t care about the business, not really, not the money; I’m just in this for the fun. This has been the best few months of my life, ever, doing this stuff with you two.”

The girls seemed to be cheering up slightly, nodding, accepting my excuses.

“And suddenly, this isn’t fun, any more.”

Charlie sucked in a deep breath and the tears released and deluged down her rosy, round cheeks and she launched herself at me, enveloping my head in her bosom as she tried to comfort me.

A part of me was scared that Tiff would leave, but then I felt her, too, standing beside me, tugging Charlie and me to her. I put my arms out to encircle them both and squeeze them tight.

I felt them standing each side of me, mashing against me; Charlie’s cleavage was in my face, so close it blocked out all light, and I could feel the weird sensation of Tiff’s big hard nipple pushing into my ear. In a strange way, having just turned down not one but two girlfriends, I had suddenly been transported to a little bit of rewarding heaven.

And then I heard it. The sound of slobbering lips smacking and sucking and above me. I pulled back just enough to glance up, and see Charlie and Tiff, their lips locked, snogging over me.

Their kiss paused and they cradled each other’s face in their hands as they rested their foreheads together and caught breath. Then Tiff snapped down and planted a quick kiss on my upturned face. Our lips met for the first time ever, and I felt her hot urgent tongue pushing it’s way in. Then, as my eyes instinctively closed, I felt her draw back from me and then a new pair of lips, familiar lips, pressed against mine and finished it.


“So, you look much happier,” mum smiled as I came in. Sarah was sitting on the couch with her, again. Sarah had been coming over to visit a lot lately.

“Mmmm,” I smiled.

“So, got a girlfriend yet?” Sarah teased.

Hmm, how was I going to answer that? Surely not truthfully? But I was on top of the world and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut if I’d tried! “I’ve got two!” I blurted out.

Mum shrieked and grabbed a cushion and held it over her face. Sarah’s eyes boggled and she giggled uncontrollably, too. Mum fell sideways onto Sarah’s lap and now they were both rolling around, holding their sides and laughing uncontrollably.

They kind of reminded me of two other girls I knew.

They slowly ran out of oxygen and had to stop, panting.

“And, do they know?” Sarah enquired, intrigued.

“About going out with Sam? Or about each other?” mum unhelpfully asked, dragging Sarah and herself back down to the floor, where they rolled around laughing again.

Sure they were laughing at me. But my good mood couldn’t be dented. I just nodded, too proud for words. I went to put the kettle on and found the kitchen table stacked with tins of ragu.


Tiff leaned into me and turned the page on the report lying across my lap.

Charlie leaned close again, too, and continued to present it aloud. “So you see, we now have two hundred and twelve thousand, six hundred and eleven pounds in our business account! We’ve got some bills due – all those computers and cameras you’ve got for the new store, Sam, and of course the flat and the taxi tab – but we’re doing quite nicely!”

Charlie squeezed the hand she was holding on her side. Tiff sensed it and squeezed the other hand, which she was holding on her side. That was why I hadn’t been able to turn the pages myself.

“So, what should we do with our new found wealth?” Tiff smiled brightly.

“You and I need mopeds?”

“Nah, taxis are better, especially now it’s getting colder.”

“We could go on holiday!” Charlie hopped excitedly in her seat. “It’s soon half term, we could just jet off to Thailand or something!”

“It’s the monsoons – you know, the rainy season.”

“Oh, how about the Med, then?”

“A bit late in the year for that, too.”

“Sorry, geography was never my strong suit,” Charlie giggled.

“Hmm, I don’t think I can get a passport; not without my parents knowing,” Tiff looked suddenly thoughtful.

“Oh yes you can! I checked. The law changed back in 2007. Nowadays, sixteen year olds can get a passport without parental consent,” Charlie explained proudly. Charlie was always great at anticipating things. Had Charlie been planning to suggest a holiday together?

“I thought you should get one, Tiff. You know, in case we have to really hide from them.”

Oh. That was much more serious motivation.

“But they don’t seem to be searching for you, are they?”

“No, but they haven’t heard about how rich we are, yet. That’s why everything has to be so secret. Believe me, they might not love me but they’d love my money. It’s the one weakness. That’s why I don’t have my own bank account. I’d never make them signatories on one, but it’s a grey area and in practice there’s little we can do to if they ever got their hands on it.”

Charlie tried to lighten the mood again. “Don’t save, spend! So, how about a holiday, then? Let’s really do this!”

Tiff and I grinned at her and each other. We were definitely going on holiday!

“I just have to work this out with an accountant. We aren’t supposed to just spend the company money without paying tax,” an honest Charlie apologised. “I’m sure an accountant will cost as much as our solicitor, but I don’t think we should be taking final tax advice from a sixteen year old business student like me!”

Tiff let go of my hand and got up and stretched, her crop-top riding up even further to display all of her perfectly chiselled midriff. Her nipples poked through and I lost my train of thought as she skipped out of the room, happily.

I felt a slight tug on my other side and I turned into Charlie as she pressed her lips against mine and locked on urgently. “Take my t-shirt off!” “Now!” she commanded with a deep growl and I didn’t need asking again.

Charlie’s bra was breathtaking. A complicated pattern of intricate flowers threaded their way through the net of straining pale green silk. I pressed my forehead to hers as I looked down at the cleavage arrayed against my chest. Charlie’s natural tan colour faded on the tops of the breasts and they gradually became almost white as they disappeared behind the material. Charlie giggled and took my hand and laid it against the side of the cup encouragingly.

“Ahem,” interrupted us and we glanced up, caught.

Tiff fluttered in. Tiff pirouetted in front of the coffee table and then turned her back to us and bent over to dust under the TV with a feather duster. Tiff was wearing something see-through. Was it a ballet leotard? Or a negligée? I wasn’t sure what it was. Except oozing sexiness - it was that. It was obviously displaying her availability. Her bare, toned legs perfectly straight, spread quite wide, high heels, the way that her knickers, or leotard, or whatever - it was was so narrow between her cheeks, her toned, tight cheeks, and the lithe body disappearing under up the slightly loose net ... Charlie put a long finger on my chin and turned my head, looked at me, her eyes really wide with excitement. She looked back at Tiff’s backside, waving just in front of us, and then looked at me and gave me a big wink as she tapped her head in Tiff’s bottom’s direction. Tiff shifted her weight from one haunch to the other, wiggling her butt seductively. Charlie crept off the sofa and approached her, tugging at me to follow. I could see Tiff studying our approach in the reflection of the dark television screen.

Charlie sank down as we reached the prize, gently embracing and hugging a leg as she softly bit a flank. I crouched down beside her and gently reached out to run my hand up the other leg, tentatively. Tiff squeaked with excitement. The smell - the strong smell that I was smelling for the first time ever - was intoxicating. Porn never really hits your sensations like live flesh can. My brain intuitively knew exactly what that smell meant and the bull in my subconscious sniffed the air and new my herd was in season. I, too, leaned forward and gently took a nibble on the exposed cheek.

Charlie giggled. “Tiff, I think this is his first time.” She looked at me critically. “This is definitely his first time.” Then Charlie shocked me by leaning in and running her tongue up the narrow strip of material covering Tiff’s wet sex.

I focused on the tip of her tongue pressing through the material, pushing into the open lips behind, pushing into Tiff slightly, dragging in the sides of the material and exposing the glistening edges of Tiff’s muddy, blonde, tangled hair. Tiff groaned loudly. Charlie giggled again and then pressed straight into me for a tight hungry kiss, tainted with the sweet taste of Tiff’s nectar.

“Come on, you two, let’s retire to the bedroom” Charlie stood up, tugging me and Tiff upright and leading us by the hand through to the big double bed.

Charlie was definitely in leading the way, but I sensed that it was Tiff who was the instigator. Charlie was urging Tiff backwards towards the bed and yet, it felt like Tiff was coaxing Charlie that way by walking backwards. The backs of Tiff’s knees hit the edge and she tumbled backwards, landing flat on her back. Then Charlie let go of my hand and climbed on top of her, pressing her down into the mattress as her hands squeezed between them and groped and grabbed everything accessible as they locked lips in a deep tongue kiss. Through the curtain of Charlie’s deep brown hair, I could just make out a blushing, hot Tiff, her hair lank with sweat and her eyes pressed closed, a look of complete abandonment across her tiny face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.