Spanks for the Memories - Cover

Spanks for the Memories

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 18

Brian went to the kitchen and got himself another cup of coffee. He drank a lot of coffee, he knew, but something about always having a cup of the stuff handy, was a habit he’d slipped into over many years of long hours spent working, to provide Ann with the comforts she demanded.

He looked out the big window over the sink, and saw four naked females, and a teen boy, in the backyard. Soon he’d be seeing a new building too. It actually looked like Jason had overseen more progress than he’d expected to witness already. The five of them would soon be done, with their day’s work out there. Lynette, usually dressed impeccably, had dirt smeared across her body and she looked delightfully dirty, from the physical labor she was performing.

Brian sipped his coffee, and also watched as Amanda and Emily had their conversation. Something struck him as ‘off’ about Emily’s reactions to whatever Amanda was telling her, plus the way they seemed to be conspiring, and the way they linked their pinky fingers together, before they each went back to work.

Something made Brian certain that they’d been discussing him - or more specifically, his and Amanda’s conversation from earlier, and the pinky swear at the end was the only proof he needed.

He’d specifically requested Amanda say nothing and if he found out she’d violated the small amount of trust he’d placed in her, he’d be really disappointed. Disappointed and angry. Angry at Amanda, but also at himself. He needed to begin to act like the master of his house, whether it be with Amanda, Emily, or Ann - and drop the nice guy facade he’d built over years and years.

Brian knew he was going to find out what the two had been talking about. If Amanda was guilty of violating his trust, he’d have to react differently, than he ever had before. That meant his idea of having Ed come over to help with Ann, would need to be reviewed. He needed to focus his attention, and prioritize his efforts - and he was now well aware that meant his own behavior, as well. He’d have to shit or get off the pot himself, too.

“They need a hard ass, not an enabler,” he muttered to himself. Brian kept watching, his coffee cup drained, and empty in his hand before he knew it.


“Why aren’t they wearing their gags, Jase?” Brian asked, when he walked out onto the grass, in the backyard.

“Well technically they are, see?” Jason pointed out the devices in each female’s pussy. “I figured since I needed to be able to talk to one of them, they could all benefit from something, to remind them of their place.”

Brian strode over to Ann. “Who were you talking to next door, June? Ed?” Brian had seen that conversation too, but his view of the neighbor was obstructed.

Ann blushed, as she admitted Mavis had seen them out there, and had engaged them in conversation about their nudity. She explained that Mavis had been surprised at their bouncing boobs, in the vicinity of Jason, and that the neighbor hadn’t mentioned the spreader bars. She looked relieved, as she surmised Mavis hadn’t seen those, too.

“Daisy told her that we were practicing being naked in God’s eyes, in preparation for that church revival. But we can’t go to it anyway, thanks to you, because by now, everyone will think we’re going to disrobe for that, too.” Ann complained.

“Well if everyone thinks you’re going to be naked anyway, why is that a problem?” Brian asked, deadpan.

“Because they’re Christians! Under every Christian’s clothes, are more clothes! They’ll think I’m not a real Christian, now!” Ann wailed.

Brian listened to Ann’s complaints, then casually reached out, grabbed a nipple and pulled it away from her chest. He then slapped the stretched tit-meat a few times and told her that was for forgetting AGAIN, to call him Sir. Ann, aware that she was out in the open, bit her lip instead of screaming, so the neighbors wouldn’t hear.

The fact that what her church friends thought of her, seemed to be more important to her than what HE thought of her and now her obviously trying to stay quiet because of what the neighbors might think, just pissed him off more.

After a few hard slaps, Brian asked, “Anything else? Did you invite them over for dinner or anything?” He asked sarcastically, knowing Ann would never consider such an idea without prompting.

Ann missed his sarcasm. “No, it never occurred to me to ask,” she finally managed after hugging her arms to her burning boob. “The only other thing is that Ed is taking Mavis to the airport in the morning, Sir,” Ann added as if trying to placate her husband.

“That’s Mr. Davis, June. Just like I’m Sir, to you now. We’ll deal with that in a minute. Is someone coming in, or are they going somewhere?” Brian asked, already seeing his idea of talking to Ed, being flushed down the commode.

“Just Mrs. Davis, Sir. Her annual pilgrimage out West, Sir,” Ann replied, a little less confident now.

“So Eddie will be back?” Brian wanted confirmation, feeling elated that Ed would be home alone.

“I guess, Sir. Mav ... Mrs. Davis goes out West this time every year and um, Mr. Davis spends a couple of weeks fishing, without interruption,” Ann replied, mentally smacking herself for forgetting to call her own husband Sir, but wanting to ask a favor of him anyway.

Brian could tell what Ann was thinking. Brian assumed it was the same thought she ALWAYS seemed to have, when the word ‘fishing’ came up. Ann loved to fish and she was getting ready to ask him if they could go fishing too, sometime soon. It was almost like a mantra to Ann. Sure enough, her next words confirmed her predictability.

“Can we go fishing too, some time, Sir?” Ann asked, expecting Brian to agree like he always did.

“I’m surprised at you, Ann. Fishing in a thong and a couple pasties doesn’t sound like your normal idea of fun, but I’ll ask Ed. I’m sure he won’t mind. He could probably use a master-bater to prep his hook. “ Brian replied, with a grin.

“No! I changed my mind! I don’t want to go, now!” Ann backpedalled, wondering if Brian would really try to make her. Then Ann thought about it. She was dirty, and naked, in her own backyard, with a fake, latex cock, in her vagina, alongside her similarly attired best friend, daughter, and granddaughter. Yeah, Brian would, she realized.

Brian made a show of ignoring his wife, turning to Jason instead. “You look like you’re about done here, son. Any problems?”

“Nope! But Lynette worked the hardest. Can she have a reward?” Jason asked, hopefully.

He’d been watching the older woman closely, and his cock was once again uncomfortably hard. Seeing her tits bounce, and her ass wiggle, as she’d dug the shallow trench, had been amazing to him. Watching the usually conservatively-dressed mother of his friends, naked and dirty, was the realization of a fantasy he’d never even considered before. He would have stripped off in front of everyone, to stick it to her, if Brian would suggest it.

His idea of a reward had a lot to do with his arousal, but he didn’t actually want to spell out his request. He hoped his grandfather would make the offer again, like he had that morning.

“Sorry, buddy, not right now. I have a game I want to play but I think you’ll like it, too. Especially if you like Daisy’s big ol’ udders flapping around. June might be fun to watch too, but I want April and May to play, as well.” Brian went on to assure Jason that if he wanted to play with Lynette again, he could later on, or he might want to try June’s pussy instead.

Ann gave Brian an incredulous look, as if she couldn’t believe Brian would suggest such a thing, especially in front of her daughter and granddaughter.

“What? You sucked his cock! It’s just another hole, June. You might even like it!” Brian said, looking at Ann as if he was doing her a huge favor, by offering her body to Jason.

Amanda and Emily both tittered at that, enjoying Ann being cut down a notch.

Brian left the small group wondering what he was doing, when he went to one of the trees in the backyard and returned with two thin, flexible limbs he’d cut off with his pocket knife. He stripped the bark off one and handed it to Jason.

“You’ll need this,” he told his surprised grandson, handing him the switch he’d just fashioned.

Brian then went on to describe the game he had in mind, while crouching down and untying Amanda’s ankles from the contrived spreader bar connected to her ankles.

While he was there, he sniffed loudly, making Jason laugh at his antics, while making Amanda blush. She knew she was ripe. Her pussy was soaked.

“This game is something I’m going to do daily, but today it’s just a test to see what we need to do, to make it entertaining, while providing exercise.”

Brian explained to Jason that they would line the sluts up and encourage them with the switch, as they crossed the lawn, high-stepping, with their fingers interlaced behind their heads. Jason would be responsible for Lynette and Ann, while Brian would supervise Amanda and Emily.

The aim for this first time, would not be speed, but poise and grace. Each slut would be required to swing their butts, bounce their tits, yet move with their shoulders back, and heads held high.

“Then what are the switches for? It seems like these ladies can do that without any encouragement from us?” Jason looked a little unsure of himself.

Jason was not too happy with the idea of having to hit either his gramma, or her best friend, and Brian instantly recognized the teen’s reluctance.

“Each pair of sluts is supposed to work as a team. When Daisy lifts her left leg, so should June. She should lift it so her thigh is parallel to the ground, as a minimum, but exactly the same amount as her partner. Right now, I don’t have shoes for them to wear so they should just walk on the balls of their feet. Have you ever seen a horse jockey, Jason?” Brian asked.

When Jason shook his head negatively, Brian explained. “The jockey and the horse usually bond pretty closely. They spend a lot of time together, working as a team, to win horse races. You just need to think of yourself as part of June and Daisy’s team. You can even give them a team name, if you want. Sound like fun?” He asked his grandson.

Jason nodded and asked if he could call his team the Ladyhawks, pleased now that he’d been assigned the two women he was closest to. He then reiterated his question about the switches.

“How about the Bitchhawks or Cunthawks? Maybe the Cumhawks? They’re definitely not ladies. Anyway, you use the switch to remind each of them that they should stay on their toes, wiggle, bounce, and stand straighter, but also match the other member of their team. You can also use it to direct them where you want them to go,” Brian explained.

“Why? They’re not blind. They just match each other, right? And how do I steer them if I’m supposed to smack them with the stick all the time anyway?” Jason wondered.

“The switch has lots of uses, son. A tap on the left makes them move left, a tap on the right tells them to move right. Talk to them while you’re helping them with your switch and explain what each tap means. You might want them to sidestep, which would be a different signal than steering them in that same direction, but the idea is that eventually they can follow your instructions without you having to say a word. Don’t confuse them by changing your signals though. They’re too stupid to keep up with many changes. The idea is that they learn to listen to you, rather than doing their own thing,” Brian instructed his grandson, who was quickly warming to the idea.

“Now watch this, Jase. June, bend over. Correction for your disdainful expression, for forgetting the proper form of address for your betters, and for your general inability to speak with respect.”

Ann didn’t want to do it - her hesitation and the look she gave Brian as if to say, ‘I dare you!’ caused Brian’s first swish of the switch to connect more firmly than he’d have preferred. Ann yelped, and grabbed her butt.

“Bend over and don’t move, June, or they’ll get harder, until you realize I’m not joking!”

Ann bent over, and Brian was able to show Jason that even a soft pop on the butt, had an effect on Ann. By the time he’d finished his demonstration, Ann only had 2 welts even though he’d switched her ass and thighs, more than a dozen times.


Brian had a reason for choosing Amanda and Emily for his team, and his own entertainment. Amanda had admitted that this was not new to her, so he figured it’d be easier for her, but he was also convinced that when she was being struck, and forced to answer questions at the same time, she appeared to be more forthcoming and reliable, than when Brian attempted to talk to her, one to one as adults, like he had today.

Brain leaned in to Amanda and whispered in her ear, “I saw you talking to April, before. Would I be wrong guessing that you shared something we talked about today?”

Brian only had to see her expression to know he was right. It pissed him off, and saddened him, in equal measure.

“This is not an affirmation, May,” he leaned in again, and once more whispered. “I don’t expect you to answer questions fully and truthfully. I do expect you to show Emily by example, how to highstep, and be a good pony. Tonight you’re going to be out here again. Do you understand?” He asked.

Amanda nodded. She knew exactly what he was talking about. She realized instead of lying, and attempting to avoid her punishment, she was ready to make good on her lapse in judgement.

She’d just been so excited at the thought of telling Emily her news. Now there was going to be a price to pay. She knew she deserved something uncomfortable. It’s what she had signed up for.

“I did say you can’t trust me, daddy,” Amanda acknowledged Brian’s accusation.

“You disappointed me, and as a result, I think you need to appreciate the value of a roof over your head. Do well, and you’ll ONLY be tied up out here. Don’t do well, and Emily will join you. Do poorly, and you’ll both regret not putting enough effort into this game. Understood?”

“But April didn’t do anything, daddy!” Amanda argued on behalf of Emily.

Emily agreed wholeheartedly. “Hey I’ve been doing everything you said! Why are you picking on me, Sir?”

Brian could hear the honesty in Emily’s voice. She really did feel that his threat was unfair, and didn’t think she should be held accountable, for anything her mom had done.

“You’re a cunt, April. You’re 16, going on 30, but you’ve spent your whole life creating victims, wherever you go. I’ve met some of your friends, and they look to you as a leader, yet you lead all of your friends into trouble. Today, you’re going to learn that your actions, either directly, or indirectly, affect a lot more than your next few moments of life. Your mom’s actions just affected your circumstances in the same way as you spent weeks screwing with Jason’s life.”

“So I’m being punished for having fun, Sir? That’s what you’re telling me?” Emily pushed back.

“Yes and no, April. If you want to think you’re at risk of being punished for making Jason’s life a misery, then that’s fine. What’s really happening though, is that your actions, and ideas of what’s harmless fun, are about to be held up, like a mirror, for you to see yourself in. You don’t feel guilty even though you ARE guilty of being a cunt.”

“You make it sound like it’s having fun, that’s your big problem with me? Damn, you need to get a life, Sir!” Emily scoffed.

“I’ve got a life, April. Part of it is teaching you that you CAN have fun without hurting others to do it. Today, you’re going to learn to work as part of a team, you’re going to learn to do something for someone else’s enjoyment, and you’re going to be given an opportunity to enjoy something, that’s not hurting others. And you need the exercise and discipline anyway.” Brian added.

“I fail to see how high stepping naked across your lawn could be fun for me, Sir.” Emily insisted.

“That’s because it’s new for you, April. Spanking you makes you wet, and you being wet is a result of you enjoying yourself. You just haven’t admitted it yet, other than in your affirmations. Admitting it, while you’re being spanked, hasn’t made it real to you yet, though. Maybe today you’ll figure out that what’s good for you, doesn’t have to be something you should dread.” Brian told the teen.

“Yeah. I don’t think I’m going to be raising my hand anytime someone asks, if there’s a butt they can spank, Sir!” Emily laughed.

“Why not?” Brian asked calmly.

Emily didn’t have a reply to that. She was imagining that very thing and wondering if she ever actually would admit it was arousing.

The four females were lined up across the yard. Jason pulled out his phone and took a picture of the back of the line of chicks, being sure not to include anything from the neck up in his picture, in deference to Lynette - but awed that there were four actual naked women in front of him.

Amanda had the roundest butt, and Emily, the most muscular. Ann’s butt seemed to sag a little and Lynette’s had cellulite, but Jason didn’t care. Lynnette’s was still his favorite and his cock had actually been in her asshole, too.

Brian explained that they’d be expected to do this every day and that there were stretches they’d do beforehand, to ensure their bodies were ready for the exercise.

Jason watched all four females touch their toes with their knees locked and nearly had a premature ejaculation - it was that hot. He’d seen yoga videos before, in fact that was some of his best spank material, but seeing naked females bending at the waist was amazing! When Amanda did it, her asscheeks parted and he got to see her actual butt hole! It was actually really pretty, which surprised the hell out of him.

Lynette smiled at him around her legs while she was bent over. She was the most rubenesque of females present, and her huge tits hung so that she had to look around those too. To Jason, it was like she was encouraging him with her eyes, to spank the target she was offering, or maybe to put his cock back into one of her nether holes. Then she wiggled her butt a little, making her wordless banter even more obvious.

Emily had a funny look on her face too, but she looked at Brain, not Jason. Her look seemed to say, ‘I know I’ve got the best ass here, look at me!’ Kind of smug even though she was nude.

Ann had her eyes closed in embarrassment, trying to imagine herself anywhere except naked in the backyard, touching her toes.

Amanda managed to spread her legs a little, parting the clam that was her vagina so that Brian and Jason could see everything she had from behind, including the moisture, but she was wearing that expression that just made Brian want to spank her again.

“Daisy is the only one of the four of you that gives me any indication you WANT us to see your asses. At least May knows how to do it in the most pleasing way even though she looks like she’s just swallowed a peeled lemon. I want to see smiles, sluts! At least May is making her cunt, crack a smile,” he joked.

“How come May is the only one who is showing her asshole?” Jason asked Brian curiously.

“Females are all built differently, but they’re really all the same. Grab your butt cheeks, sluts. Show Jason and me that you’re all the same down there!” Brian ordered, having to encourage Ann to comply with an additional swish of his switch against her ass. She then quickly complied.

Now the guys were treated to a front seat, rear view of four assholes and cunts from the back. Emily’s cunt slot was the most compact. Lynette’s featured the biggest lips and Amanda and Ann were tied for wettest. There were also distinct color variations when it came to the area around each female’s butt holes.

Ann’s asshole seemed to be about the same color as the rest of her skin whereas Lynette’s was almost brown. Amanda and Emily sported a pinker sphincter than the other two. Amanda had a very nicely presented hole. If Brian was going to award a prize for the nicest asshole, it’d be difficult to decide between Emily and Amanda.

“See, there’s no hiding arousal when you’re naked and holding yourself like that,” Brian remarked, seeing the various cunt juices wetting the lips of the bent over females. “You wouldn’t in a million years guess that June is turned on, just looking at her face, but there you have it, son. Proof positive. You wouldn’t even need to get her any wetter before you slipped your meat between those lips.” He commented, as if comparing melons at a grocery store.

Ann was devastated. She knew Brian was telling the truth, but he didn’t have to say it out loud! Lynette would think her best friend was enjoying this unwanted attention!

She was mortified and couldn’t force herself to smile like Brian had demanded. The best she’d been able to manage was a tight-lipped grimace. When she risked a glance at her friend though, Lynette was grinning and wiggling her butt as if TRYING to get someone to stuff it full of dick again.

The next stretch was star jumps. Ann attempted to do it without bouncing her boobs, but Brian popped her a good one with his switch. After that, she did the motion properly, trying to ignore her tits bouncing around as if inside a pinball machine. Each jump made her feel like her tits were being stretched. A glance to her left confirmed that Emily was having no such difficulty. Her tits hardly moved as she jumped, and she was grinning like a loon, just as Brian had demanded.

Once the stretches were complete, Brian had Jason demonstrate that he understood how to use the switch on both Ann and Lynette. Lynette moaned as if the sting felt good, but Ann had a totally different reaction. The first time Jason tapped Ann’s thigh with his improvised crop, she jumped, spun around to face Jason, her eyes narrowed, lips pursed and hands on her hips, as if daring him to touch her again. She just looked at him for several seconds before she spoke. Brian did nothing to stop her.

“You touch me with that stick again, boy, and I’m going to stick it up your ass!” She threatened, not caring that Jason was only following his grandfather’s instructions or that she was naked in her own backyard. She’d reached her breaking point and her own grandson hitting her was not something she could accept.

Jason’s face paled and his hand dropped, although he didn’t actually drop his switch. Brian did note the tremble in his wrist though. Jason was, if nothing else, aware of his grandmother’s temper. She wasn’t playing. “Sorry grams! I didn’t mean to hurt you, honest!” He blurted.

“Ah, so you’re more scared of her than you are, willing to enforce my rules, son? That’s okay. She can be a scary cunt at times. That’s why she needs the discipline, isn’t it, June?”

“Fuck you, Brian! I’m done with this shit. Come on, Lynette, we’re out of here. I’ll stay with you until Brian comes to his senses!” Ann raged, while reaching for Lynette’s hand.

Lynette smacked Ann’s hand away. “You know what, June? Brian’s right. You ARE an absolute cunt! The only problem I see here, is that Brian tried to get his innocent grandson to treat you like the cunt you are. With a firm hand and no-nonsense attitude. You sucked your grandson’s dick, you slut! Your cunt is oozing cream and you like this shit more than you want to admit. So you’re taking it out on the one guy that you should be VERY proud of, for wanting to help you out. What a fucking bitch! I’m not going anywhere with you until you learn to control yourself!” Lynette really sounded like she was ready to attack her best friend.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.