Spanks for the Memories
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

“Well it’s still standing,” Brian noted with a smile, referring to his home as he stopped just after his driveway and put the truck in reverse. He then carefully backed up to the high wooden gates in the 6-foot tall privacy fence that spanned the gap between the garage and fence line.

“Take your butt plug out and put it in your mouth, Daisy. Then get out and open the gates for me. I’m going to have whichever live sluts are still inside, unload for me in the backyard,” he told Lynette with a smile.

Brian had been to the home improvement store and had spent over fifteen hundred dollars including his discount, buying everything from screws and concrete anchors to cement and lumber. He’d then stopped in at the adult store and bought the things he couldn’t purchase anywhere else except online. Things like butt plugs, one of which Lynette was now carefully removing from her ass.

“You can fuck me if you want. I’ve been told my ass is my best hole.” Lynette had earlier said in the parking lot of the adult store after they’d finished their shopping spree. “It’s not up to me to tell June, either. If you do, it’s on you.” She’d said, not making a distinction whether she meant the fuck or telling Ann what he’d done, if he did it.

“I suspect your ass would give May’s a run for its money. She has quite the rectal fetish too, I think,” Brian replied. “Although no, I’ll hold off on fucking you right now. Thanks for the offer, though,” he replied.

“Okay, I just offered you my ass and you politely declined. I see two problems with that. First, today it’s YOUR ass, not mine. I don’t need to give you permission. Secondly, if you could stop when you’re ahead it’d be helpful. Just say no. Let the person you’re talking to wonder why and remember, you don’t HAVE to be polite to us. It’s kind of arousing just being told a simple ‘NO’ occasionally, without the politeness or explanation,” Lynette had advised.

Brian had already given her permission to school him when she saw, or heard, him do something that wasn’t a good example to Jason, or the other females. They’d agreed that she’d only help out like that when there was no possibility they’d be overheard by anyone else and Brian had found merit in everything she’d mentioned so far. Especially, when she’d told him he should practice pretending to be an asshole as much as he could.

“Then take the large butt plug out of its packaging and install it before you get in the truck. I want to see it in place before you climb in,” Brian had ordered.

“Oh yes, MUCH more domineering. Damn that makes my clit hard! Where do you want me to install it, Sir?” Lynette had exclaimed then asked.

“Put it in your asshole where it belongs, you stupid cow. God, are ALL your brains in your udders?” Brian said with a smile. He’d been practicing demeaning and insulting Lynette, their whole time in the adult store, and he felt he was getting okay at it. Not good, but a lot better.

“Lose the grin and you’d really sound like a scary hard ass,” Lynette observed, before rooting around in the bags to find what Brian had told her to use.


“What if there’s streaks on the plug, Sir. Do I still have to put it in my mouth?” Lynette asked now that they were stopped at Brian’s home again. Lynette was already lifting her left hip off the seat so her ass was pointed at Brian while easing the large plug out. Brian watched her carefully while part of his attention was still on his street. He did still have to live here, after all.

“Was there a damn option given, you stupid cunt? What part of ‘take it out and put it in your mouth’ didn’t you understand?” Brian mock-raged.

“Oh fuck. I think I just had a little O, Sir. You’re really going to have to change those rules soon so you feel better about demanding we fuck. Imagine how tight little Emily’s cunt and ass are at her age, too. Sweet sixteen pussy and ass. Don’t you just want to test them so bad? I know if I had a cock, I’d be reaming her so hard!”

Lynette had completely dropped her uptight act now. She sounded like a completely different woman to Brian. Hardly any big words, lots of expletives and everything that came out of her mouth was going straight to his hard on.

“Yeah, I have to admit she’s a hot one. But you’d better tone it down a notch or ten. At least until the others get used to you following orders better than they can. You keep this up and I’ll use you to demonstrate the Hard Way Plan,” Brian threatened good naturedly. “I might anyway,” he laughed. “C’mon slut, what’s the holdup?” He then asked.

“It’s like a fucking beer can up my ass, Sir.” Lynette complained.

“You’re just trying for one more cum, you whore!” Brian laughed back.

“Well there is that too, since you won’t stick your cock in me and give me one!” Lynette agreed.

When Brian opened his front door a few minutes later, the first thing he saw on the other side of the open atrium door was Ann locked in a passionate kiss with Amanda. It looked so erotic that it was all Brian could do to keep his hand off his cock. All three of them were still in position, and tied in place. Ann and Emily’s backs were more towards him while Amanda’s face was his way. The two females he could see both had something drawn on their backs.

“Ah shit!” Amanda said, disengaging from Ann. “30 fucking seconds earlier and I would have gotten a hot shower. Damn. Hi daddy!” She finished brightly.

Ann was blushing scarlet when she turned her head as much as she could, trying to see her husband.

“Hey grampa!” Jason said, getting up off the couch, an uncapped sharpie in his hand and a grin on his face. “See? They did it!” He said, seemingly very proud of himself.

“I do see. I was also half expecting to see fire trucks and police outside when we got here. You did good!” He praised Jason.

“Grampa!” Jason whined, still smiling. “It was a bit of a rocky start. June was being naughty, so I came up with a game. Like hangman, but I drew on their backs instead. Their backs were just there doing nothing so I used them and it saved on paper, right?” Jason offered.

“That’s fine. Good thinking. So how does your game work?” Brian asked.

“Well it was kinda like them all against me. If I could come up with a valid reason to, I got to make a mark on them. If someone got the whole hangman on their backs, they had to ask for a caning. June got closest, see?” Jason pointed at Ann’s back.

There was a stick figure drawn there with only one arm. Dependent on how Jason played, she was either 2 or 3 sharpie lines short of a loss.

“Imaginative! I heard you as I was leaving and I thought they’d have YOU naked and tied up by now, so that’s a double bonus, Jason. I owe you. I never thought to pay you for your trouble so I can give you money or a treat. Which would you prefer?” Brian queried the teen.

“I want a kiss like those sluts were giving each other!” Jason said immediately, then qualified the request by assuring Brian that he meant a kiss from each slut, not Brian, when Emily called him out for being queer.

“Sure, that sounds like a great reward,” Brian agreed. “Why don’t you start with April and go ahead and give her three sliders on each tit while you’re there, then three on her cunt, too. All she had to do to avoid punishment was keep her damn mouth closed. Don’t worry though April - I stopped and got four pacifiers too. Bet you thought you’d slipped that omission by me, didn’t you?” Brian said triumphantly, watching Emily’s smirk disappear.

“We didn’t agree to using them, daddy. You approved the rules with everyone,” Amanda defended Emily.

“Do I LOOK like I care? It isn’t going to hurt you to use one and it’ll keep your damn mouth filled,” Brian snarled, trying out his faux-asshole voice.

What he didn’t say was that the penis gags he’d purchased could be locked in place and two of them, since that was all they had, were double-sided with a latex penis sticking inwards AND outwards. The one sticking out however, was twice as long as the one used as a gag.

The sales clerk had told him a few customers switched them around so that the long end tickled the wearer’s throat while they used their head to fuck their partner. Brian also saw that two people could conceivably be connected to a single gag. They’d look like they were attached at the mouth, he thought. He’d had to have them.

Amanda looked at Brian as if seeing him for the first time. What had made him so angry all of a sudden? She asked herself.

Ann was thinking the same thing as Amanda, but worried that Lynette had said something about something she might have done to make him angry. She knew Brian had the longest fuse of anyone she knew, and had only ever seen him angry a couple of times in 20 years.

If he was angry at her for something she’d confided to her friend, or even for doing what he’d forced her to do while he was out, she couldn’t even defend herself. Now she couldn’t even talk! She had a mouthful of cum and the spit of her daughter AND her granddaughter as well as her own in her mouth, that made her shudder, just thinking about.

So, to say Ann was worried was a major understatement. To make things worse, Amanda and Emily were wonderful kissers and had gotten Ann worked up, like never before. Ann had never wanted to have girl sex before and her feelings were a confused jumble in her head right now. For Ann, life sucked even as she felt her juices wetting her thighs.

Brian untied Emily from Amanda and Ann and using her hair as a leash, moved her in front of Jason, walking the poor teen on her knees without untying that rope.

“Dealers choice, Jase. Kiss or spanking first?” Brian asked.

“I’ll get the spanking done. That way I can rub her owies while we kiss?” Jason asked hopefully.

What Brian heard was Jason asking if he could feel up his teenage nemesis, while she was forced to kiss him, as if she wanted to. Brian couldn’t help but smile at the retribution he knew Jason was hoping to extract from Emily.

Brian did wonder if Jason had thought this reward through all the way, but decided not to say anything and instead allow Jason to figure it out himself.

After Jason’s first slider to Emily’s left breast, Brian had to assist by holding Emily still. He ordered Lynette to put her cleaned plug on the mantle and get one of the ‘pacifiers’ out and he strapped it onto Emily who was not impressed by it at all.

Jason on the other hand, thought it was the funniest thing ever, because Lynette had handed him the double-sided gag.

“You look like a baby rhino!” Jason laughed, then tried to do a second slider, but completely missed his target, he was laughing so hard.

Eventually Jason got himself under control and delivered all the other sliders, bringing tears to Emily’s eyes, but the teen female refused to cry.

“Okay, I’m going to remove the gag, April. If you want me to leave it off, once you’ve given Jason his reward, you’d better make it a spectacular kiss, okay?” Brian warned Emily.

Emily nodded enthusiastically and Brian wasn’t sure if it was the spanking of her tits and cunt that had encouraged Emily, or if she just REALLY hated the gag.

Brian unbuckled it and Emily leaned forward as far and as fast as she could, as if unable to wait to kiss Jason.

Emily’s breasts and vagina were on fire from the spanking, but it had also got her so worked up again that she would have kissed the refrigerator, with all the passion she could muster, if it had fingers attached, to scratch the itch between her legs. Part of her mind was recoiling at the idea of kissing Jason, but she promptly kicked that thought in the ass.

My first real kiss and it’s with my cousin, he thought as his lips made contact with hers, but the thought was fleeting. Emily’s tongue was already trying to push into his mouth, with an intensity that almost made him pop. It was pure instinct that brought his hands into contact with her ass, but once he realized where they were, it took no time at all for him to begin his exploration.

“Damn, slut, your cunt’s dripping like a faucet,” he said when he finally pulled away from their lip lock. “Bet you want this cock too,” he said, rubbing his crotch on her tits, because of how she’d been bound, kneeling.

Emily hated to admit it to herself, and she couldn’t EVER admit it to Jason, but he was absofuckinglutely right. His cock would have turned her to complete mush with a single stroke into her. She didn’t doubt that for a moment.

If this Tough Love Plan was going to be like this every day, she wasn’t sure if she’d survive, Emily sighed in her mind. The intensity was mind blowing! All she had to do now, was convince Brian he needed to ‘force’ her to fuck her cousin, or even him - she didn’t care which - as long as no one ever discovered it was her idea, that was.

Without prompting, Emily thanked Jason. “Thank you, Master Jason, that was ... wow! You aren’t such a waste of space after all.”

It was the closest thing Jason had ever heard Emily utter in the way of a compliment directed towards him.

“So how was it, son?” Brian asked, still grinning.

“Salty!” Jason replied enthusiastically. “Can I kiss June like that too?” He asked hopefully, seemingly still not understanding why Emily’s kiss had tasted salty.

“How about if Daisy checks June out while you kiss May?” See who can kiss longer?” Brian suggested.

“Okay! You ready for some of this,” Jason taunted Amanda, swinging his hips, as if he was Elvis reincarnated.

Brian couldn’t help laughing at the change that had come over Jason. The shy teen had to have been feeling on top of the world, Brian thought.

Ann gave Lynette a pleading look, as if trying desperately to make her understand that she didn’t want to have to kiss her best friend, but that Brian was making her. In the back of her mind she was secretly pleased that she had no choice. She really did want to kiss her friend, even though she’d be sharing her load of semen, that was now just mostly spit.

Lynette shrugged off her trench coat and shoes, suddenly remembering she was wearing them inside. The events of the last few minutes had consumed her attention and neither her, or Brian, had even noticed she was still dressed.

Instead of leaning down to kiss Ann, Lynette dropped to her knees, putting the two at eye level.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a while,” Lynette admitted then leaned into her best friend before Ann could react to the startling admission.

The two pairs kissed for five full minutes, before Lynette pulled away from Ann, and removed her juice-slicked fingers from Ann’s pussy.

Ann had climaxed again although she hadn’t reciprocated Lynette’s roaming fingers, so Lynette was just as horny as before the kiss had started. Now though, she could distinctly taste the remnants of Brian’s seed in her mouth. There was so much spit mixed in that it was almost like tasting doggy cum.

“Definitely cum, Sir,” Lynette announced. “The cunts passed their test and June won.” She declared.

Ann recoiled at Lynette’s use of the word, cunt. Even Lynette’s fingers in her privates had been nothing compared to Lynette’s words. In fact, Ann had been very close to touching her friend back, but was stopped by her fear of how Lynette would have reacted. Yet now, her Christian best friend had casually thrown the C word at her husband, as if she was used to saying it. As if she used that nasty word every day. Then to be judged by Lynette as having cum-tasting kisses made Ann feel ... weird.

Amanda felt the wet spot and allowed Jason to stop kissing her. The wet spot was in the front of Jason’s shorts and was caused by the cum spurting out of his hard cock, within the confines of his shorts. Amanda had been jacking him off as she kissed him, even as she felt his inexperienced fingers inside her. THIS was what she’d really signed up for.

The feelings of pleasure from Jason’s touch were nothing compared to the sense of satisfaction she was experiencing, knowing that she’d done something someone else enjoyed. She might be punished for it, she knew, but it would be worth it, she decided.

“And he comes up for air! That had to be some sort of record, young man!” Brian congratulated the teen, seeing the spot on Jason’s shorts get larger, even as Jason caught his breath.

“You still want a kiss from an old cunt or did the younger sluts completely satisfy you?” Brian asked as if he were asking if Jason wanted cream and sugar in his coffee.

“Ummm. Sure?” Jason replied unsteadily.

“How about if I have June help you clean up first? It doesn’t seem like you minded kissing two cunts that have been gargling my cum for a couple of hours either,” Brian admitted.

“Oh shit!” Jason said, making a face, which made Amanda and Emily giggle like horny schoolgirls, even though they were supposed to be naked and humiliated.

“Look buddy, it’s totally okay. If you enjoyed the slut’s attention, you enjoyed it. That’s all that matters. Some guys love to suck face after getting head. It’s just how they roll. Maybe you could have June wash your junk off, gargle, then see what she kisses like compared to the other two? You want to let Daisy in on some Jase-action too? You already know she’s hot for you.” Brian encouraged the teen, not feeling anything, other than pride in his step-grandson.

Jason just nodded dumbly, still in the afterglow of his orgasm. Even though Amanda had only rubbed him through his shorts, it had still been the greatest sexual experience of his life.

As a result, Jason was feeling a little confused too. The bitch who’d made his life a living hell, along with her daughter, had just done something selfless for him, that he’d never experienced before, and never again would. She’d given him his first non-self-induced orgasm.

No matter what happened in his entire life from this point forward, his aunt Amanda, despite being called May now, would always be the first female to ever have made him cum with her hand. If he hadn’t just had the most soul searing kiss of his young life, Jason would have kissed her on the lips to show his gratitude.

Ann surprised herself by forgetting to complain about the task Brian had just given her. Instead, once Brian had released her last bonds and she was able to stand up and stretch, which felt amazing to her, she took Jason’s unresisting hand and gently pulled him towards the downstairs bathroom. Lynette followed too, trying hard to suppress a grin.

At the bathroom, Ann found that Brian had already removed the door, just as he’d said he would. It was strange to be able to look down the hall and see the commode, usually tucked away behind a closed door.

“Oh,” Ann exclaimed, stopping in her tracks. “Um, do you want to use a different bathroom, Sir?” she asked, feeling strangely submissive towards the teen.

“It’s just us in the house anyway. I got to see grampa’s junk, so it’s no big deal,” Jason replied, finally feeling more like himself.

“I’m not sure what I should do, Sir,” Ann admitted.

“Just slide his shorts and underwear down, give him a good bath in the affected area, then dress him again. You know that Brian didn’t say HOW you should clean him up,” Lynette smirked then licked her lips. “It’s only sex if you make him cum again, you know. This is just too good an opportunity to pass up, and if you don’t do it, I damned well will!” Lynette supplied.

“Lynette!” Ann exclaimed then blushed.

“It’s Daisy today, June. And you may never again get the opportunity. Go for it!”

“He’s my grandson!” Ann exclaimed.

“No, he’s Ann’s grandson. Isn’t that right, stud?” Lynette winked at Jason. “In fact, if I wandered in there now,” she said, passing the pair in the hallway, “And bend over the tub like this,” she continued, demonstrating what she was saying, “that big old cock of yours could kiss my pussy lips, on its way inside. Master DID say you should kiss me too, right?”

“Lynette! What’s come over you!” Ann said, aghast at her friend.

“I told you,” Lynette said, still bent over and looking over her shoulder at her friend, “I’m Daisy. I like to fuck. You’re June and it’s your JOB to please Master Jason. You want another spanking for fucking this up?” Lynette warned the mature woman.

“I’m supposed to clean Master Jason up and kiss him, not fuck him!” Ann said, Jason’s new name slipping out without her even realizing she’d used it.

“So, clean him up with your mouth and slide him into one of my holes. My asshole is still stretched from that butt plug Brian had me use in the truck, too. That’d be your best bet,” she assured Jason and Ann.

“I’ve had about as much semen in my mouth today as I can stomach,” Ann declared even as she knelt and freed Jason’s cock from his sticky shorts and underwear, while her tongue licked her upper lip.

Would Jason’s cum directly from his penis taste the same as Brian’s? She asked herself. A tiny lick. That is absolutely all, she promised herself as she extended her tongue towards Jason’s once-more hard, throbbing, and absolutely huge cock.

“Don’t be such a fucking tease, bitch!” Lynette admonished her friend, when she saw what Ann was doing. “Suck it, or spit on it, but don’t you DARE just touch it with your tongue! And get all that yummy cum off his stomach and balls too, while you’re there!”

Before Ann knew it, she had her grandson’s cock in her mouth. Two cocks in one day. One of them not Brian’s. One of them, her GRANDSON’S! I’m going to hell and Lynette’s coming with me, her mind screamed at her, even as another part of her brain was analyzing the taste of the teen.

Lynette had to wheedle Jason’s cock out of Ann’s mouth by reminding her friend that she was supposed to gargle then kiss Jason. Ann had never been so close to another woman’s privates, and she’d certainly never guided a cock into another woman, yet here she was in a bathroom with no door, doing exactly that.

“Fuck you’re a big boy!” Lynette groaned in lust. “Hurry, June. Gargle so you can check out his tonsils. I’m so fucking close I could scream!” Lynette groaned, as Jason’s cock slid further and further into her ass.


“What part of no don’t you understand, May?” Brian was telling Amanda when Jason strolled back into the living room, his shorts and underwear nowhere in evidence and his arm around Lynette’s waist. Ann was having the shower she’d been promised as her prize for winning the challenge. Amanda had been trying to convince Brian once again to put her into the Hard Way Plan, with its full-on sex component.

Brian looked up, saw Lynette and Jason and instantly knew she’d fucked the teen. Something about the look on Jason’s face, to say nothing of the fact that, his soft cock was swinging like a pendulum - maybe his swagger, or maybe Lynette’s careful steps, was a dead giveaway to him.

Brian considered leveling an accusation but thought better of it. The important thing was that Jason was relaxed and comfortable enough to be wandering around bottomless. Instead, he asked, “Where’s June?”

“Oh, she’s still in the bathroom. She’s taking a shower. You did promise her one if she won, so...” Jason shrugged like it was none of his concern.

“Yes, I did, Jason, but I didn’t give her carte blanche to have it whenever she wanted, or for as long as she wanted. There’s a truck outside that needs to be unloaded. Daisy, you knew that.”

“June wasn’t taking no for an answer, Sir. I suggested she should ask you first and she told me, and I quote, ‘I earned this and Brian can’t stop me without breaking his own rules. It’ll be fine, you’ll see’. Is it fine, Sir?” Lynette asked.

Brian rolled his eyes. “I think she’s never going to learn,” he predicted. “I’ll take care of it in a moment. Did she do as good as April and May with the kissing?” He asked.

“Meh,” Jason replied, waggling his outstretched hand in the universal symbol for a passable job.

To be completely fair, Jason had only focused about 2 brain cells on June’s kiss, although it wasn’t nearly as passionate as Amanda or Emily’s. Ann seemed to think that hard kissing equated to good kissing. Jason was more caught up in the fact that he was losing his virginity to a hot, mature woman’s ass!

“I’ll be right back. Stay.” Brian ordered the three remaining females, as if they were trained pets. Jason didn’t know if his grandfather meant him too, so he sat on the couch. He was feeling a little guilty, but it had been worth it. He’d never be the same again. He knew Brian wouldn’t be happy when he found out what he and Lynette had done, but part of him was ready to defend Lynette to the ends of the earth. He wondered if he loved the married woman.

Brian walked down the hallway and saw Ann behind the frosted glass door in the shower. More unusual than seeing that from the hallway was that Ann was singing to herself! Ann hadn’t sounded so happy in years, which caused conflict in Brian’s mind.

Brian did want Ann to be happy. More than anything else, that’s what he wanted his wife to be. Just not happy that she’d hurt someone, or happy that she felt superior to someone else, or happy that she was a have and not a have not. He specifically didn’t want her to be a happy bitch.

One thing about Ann’s showers though, was that they were always short and today was no exception. Ann took showers to get clean, not to enjoy the water until it ran cold, like Amanda and Emily had regularly done, when they’d last lived there.

He only had to wait a minute until the water shut off. When Ann slid the door open and saw him, it startled her and she nearly slipped.

“Oh shit!” Ann exclaimed before adding the required, ‘sir’ at the end.

“There’s a bunch of stuff on the back of the truck. Now you’re going to get all dirty and smelly moving it. If you’d asked like you should have, I would have told you that. What a way to waste a reward, cunt.”

“Please don’t call me that, Brian. Not when we’re alone,” Ann asked, as she stepped out of the bathtub and grabbed a towel to wrap around her dripping body.

Brian took the towel off her and Ann happily relinquished it, thinking he was going to dry her off. He regularly did sweet things like that.

Instead, Brian just held the towel and looked at Ann. “You think this is all a game, don’t you, slut?” Brian said, putting a harsh edge to his voice, that made Ann instantly on edge.

“You promised me a hot shower. By myself. I didn’t do anything wrong!” Ann said, avoiding the question and the fact that she’d used his name instead of calling him Sir.

“This all started as something to help Amanda. You seemed totally on board, until you were put in Amanda’s position. Now It’s morphed into what it is because you’re as big a cunt as Amanda is and I’ll call you a cunt as long as you’re acting like a cunt, June. The towel? You assume you can cover yourself with it. That’s a privilege Ann. Sluts air dry. And until you can prove, over the course of the next four weeks, that you have learned something valuable from this experience, you are NOT allowed to call me Brian. Understand, cunt breath?” Brian snarled.

“You saw it, didn’t you? Sir, I mean.” Ann asked in little more than a whisper.

Brian had no idea what Ann was talking about, but didn’t feel inclined to let her know that. “Of course, I did! For the next month you’re under a fucking microscope, June!” He replied.

“So, you know Lynette made me, then! I would never have sucked Jason’s penis if she hadn’t insisted!”

Brian did a double take. Ann had sucked Jason’s cock? But it was Lynette who was walking like she’d just had Brian’s massive member inside her.

“Every fucking one of you seems to want to do the damned Hard Way plan. It’s NOT all about sex, June! Yes, you fuck and suck, but life, and the punishments, are a hundred times more severe!”

“I didn’t say I WANTED to do that, Sir. But Lynette made me suck him to get him ready for her butt!” Ann tried to blame her best friend.

“No, DAISY didn’t MAKE you do shit. She’s just your convenient scapegoat. What a bitch, June! I thought she was your best friend?” Brian sneered in contempt, after listening to Ann try to throw Lynette under the bus.

“Why are you acting like such a bully all of a sudden, Sir?” Ann asked, carefully remembering the correct form of address this time. “That’s not who I married and I think it’s Aman ... May’s fault. You should hear yourself,” Ann whined.

“You didn’t marry me. You’re simply a cunt although Ann was a poorly disguised cunt too, albeit a cunt I married. I was getting ready to leave Ann. Did you know that, June? I’d had enough. You on the other hand? I can spank your ass, tie you up, and expose your flaws for everyone to see, and express their contempt for. If June doesn’t learn to get her shit together, and learn to be a decent human being, in the next month, Ann will find herself back in a mobile home, at a trailer park, where she was, when I found her.” Brian assured Ann with contempt.

“You were going to leave me?” Ann repeated Brian’s words in disbelief.

“No, I was going to leave ANN. Get that through your stupid skull, idiot! Jeez June. At least your mouth was good for some fucking thing earlier. It’s certainly not good for speaking sensibly. Damn. Okay, this is the plan. Get your ass into the living room. Family meeting. Now!” Brian hollered in the small room, his voice echoing in Ann’s ears.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.