Spanks for the Memories
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Brian eventually broke the silence. “What you’re saying is that the church has it wrong. You can have sex with anyone and it’s not a sin? As long as you don’t get pregnant? There would be a LOT of Christians who would be very pleased to hear that! But I’m NOT going to allow either April or May the freedom to screw anyone they want and call it part of Tough Love.”

“Aw shucks,” Emily joked. “The postman’s gonna be so disappointed.”

Ann said disapprovingly as if her faith in her best friend was being challenged, “Daisy, I never thought you would feel that way about something so dirty and disgusting as having intercourse with someone you’re not married to.”

Brian was about to correct Ann when Lynette shot back, “I just licked your vagina until you climaxed, June! It’s a little late for you to be vocalizing your disapproval now!”

“But I’m not a man!” Ann defended herself.

Brian looked to Jason, shaking his head in amusement at the unusual conversation June and Daisy were having before asking with his facial expression and a pair of palm-up hands, if Jason would take the challenge of fondling his grandmother’s tits. Jason instantly understood and nodded before getting up, his erection looking quite uncomfortable.

“You’re sure about this, grampa?” Jason asked.

“As I said, June needs this, even though she doesn’t want it, son. She won’t shut her mouth so we’ll see if she can carry a conversation while you explore her reactions to your roaming hands. If it doesn’t affect her in any way, she’ll prove to me that playing with her tits has nothing to do with her ability to focus on non-sexual things.”

Jason moved to Ann and knelt down in front of her, well outside her personal space even though the older woman was naked. He waited for her to finish what she was saying to Lynette.

Ann wanted to ignore her grandson so she could escape the fondling she was soon to get, but Jason staring at her breasts made ignoring him almost impossible.

Jason quietly watched the tiny movements in June’s boobs as she talked and breathed, still fascinated by all naked boobs, but especially the more mature ones on display. He could tell that his grandmother was really embarrassed already and he hadn’t even gotten close enough to touch her yet.

“Um ... June? Is it um, okay if I ... you know.” Jason said as soon as Ann finished with her response to Lynette, his hand movements saying more than his words as he stumbled over his request.

Ann wanted to tell him it was absolutely NOT okay but she was already naked and for now, following Brian’s orders. Still, she could not trust her voice enough to lie convincingly to the teen and tell him it was fine, like Brian wanted, so she just hesitantly nodded instead.

My grandson is about to fondle my breasts, she shouted silently to herself in horror and maybe a little barely admitted excitement.

Brian listened to Ann tell Lynette she wasn’t a lesbian and she had no interest in returning Lynette’s favor. A thought struck him and he said as Jason gently cupped his wife’s boobs, “That’s what Victorian people thought, too,” he mused. “The queen of England, back in the day, decided it was sinful for two men to get together but that it was inconceivable that women would ever get with other women. That’s where the first anti-gay laws came from and why there was never a law that prohibited women from indulging with other women. June, you DID have sex with Daisy. We all watched you.”

“Daddy? You know so much useless information. Where do you even learn stuff like that?” Amanda idly wondered from her kneeling position on the floor.

“Same place as all old people! He was probably there when the queen made that rule,” Emily injected with a smirk.

Ann closed her eyes as Brian accused her, but it was only partly the shame of knowing that Brian was correct. Jason’s hands were large, warm and close to her nipples and the feeling was ... intense, to say the least.

Brian ignored Amanda and Emily’s cute banter. “You came, with her tongue in your cunt,” Brian continued. “So now you’ve proven you’re a slut too. You just haven’t fucked a guy other than me, since I married you. If I fuck you now, I’ll be fucking June, the slut, not Ann, the wife, mother and grandmother. I’d be fucking an otherwise worthless cunt, not making love to my wife.”

“But I’m still ME, Sir! And we haven’t made love in so long,” Ann added in a mumble, then much louder, “Hey! They’re not pimples to be squeezed!” she complained to Jason who was pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, making her shudder and lubricate uncontrollably.

“And until you let go of the cunt that you are and fully submit to my Tough Love, you’re going to continue to be you and I’m going to continue to be hard on you. So I will keep you naked, withhold your privileges and make you realize that everything you had, came with a price tag that you never appreciated, much less made payments on. April and May accepted this as a condition when they agreed to the Tough Love. You though. You thought you could manipulate me just by agreeing to it and you’re going to discover that I can be a hard-ass when I need to be.”

“Please stop, Jason. It’s wrong,” Ann begged the teen with more of a whimper of longing than a real desire to have him stop. He’d snatched his fingers from her nipples after her admonition but he was now kneading her breast flesh, feeling how different her orbs were from Lynette’s. Lynette had much bigger, longer nipples, too. The thought struck him that his gramma’s smaller nipples would look cool with nipple piercings.

Jason looked at Brian, wondering if he should say what he was thinking, but Brian shook his head then pantomimed nipple pinching again. Brian wanted him to go back to squeezing and pinching his wife’s nipples.

Jason hesitated, decided not to make a fool of himself by suggesting his thought about the jewelry, then returned to his tugging and twisting, much to Ann’s consternation. She hated that her grandson was making her want cock more than ever, even if he didn’t know he was doing it.

“So who is Tough Love really for then, Sir?” Lynette asked.

“It’s for any cunt who wants to be lazy and skate through life at the expense of others. It’s to teach lazy bitches that having no drive, determination or consideration for others is not the best way to live. I expected May to get accustomed to doing things the right way and for April to learn the right way and that it’s not too late for her to change. Now I expect June to re-evaluate her thinking about others’ role in her existence. Tough Love teaches that the world does not revolve around the selfish bully.”

“It sounds like you’re saying that with this plan, my ... our ... needs, wants and desires then, are still considered, just not pandered to, Sir?” Lynette pressed.

“Certainly! Removing all privacy and things you take for granted, specifically attacks any selfish, mean, nasty habits you have developed over the course of your life by removing your choices until such time as you deserve to be rewarded for the few choices I do allow you to make - but only when I allow them. You’re stuck up. Maybe more aloof, Daisy, but you’re not a bad person. Since you submitted a couple of hours ago, you’ve already shown that you don’t have to be so aloof either. Last night I set these three up to make choices. I watched May make a couple that were appropriate under the circumstances and I watched April and June make very few. Over all, they all failed my test though. Their choices nonetheless provided me with information about what’s best for them.”

“You make it sound like a parent dealing with a toddler, Sir,” Lynette observed.

“Four naked toddlers with tits, cunts, and bare asses, yes. I never claimed to be a parental figure but I’m rolling with what the universe has given me. I’ll screw up, because I’m not perfect. But these three screw up by default instead of occasionally. I won’t apologize if saying that about June hurts your feelings, Daisy. You chose her as a friend. I married her.”

In the background, seemingly forgotten by Brian and Lynette as they launched into a philosophical debate, Ann, Emily Amanda and Jason were playing out their own little drama. “Jasssssoooonnnn, pleeeeaseeee,” Ann whispered loudly.

“She wants your cock, dick face,” Emily mumbled to Jason. “You should stick it to her and see if I’m right,” she grinned, knowing that Jason never would.

“He won’t. He doesn’t want to piss his grandpa off even though mom sure could use it right now,” Amanda judged.

“Go on, Master Bater, stick your schlong in her mouth and see if she sucks you. I DARE YOU!” Emily whispered to the teen.

Jason pursed his lips and gave Emily a look that made her smirk. Amanda smiled too.

“Go on, you may as well, Sir,” Amanda encouraged the teen. “Daddy will be proud of you for taking charge.”

“Stop it!” Ann hissed. You’re only encouraging him!” She complained.

“Duh!” Was Emily’s happy reply.

Lynette was taking note of the interaction but continued to feign ignorance of their conversation. She really was interested in what Brian had to say. Brian seemed to genuinely not notice, having narrowed his focus to Lynette at the expense of everything else going on.

“I can appreciate the character floors we all have, Sir,” Lynette assured Brian. “I submitted to your Tough Love Plan based on feelings of regret that I have - regret I need to atone for. I asked without any idea what the specifics were - call it faith in you, if you will. To me, the plan seemed to focus simply on naked submission. I run three companies, so I’m used to being in charge. This is, in a way, refreshing. It’s a lot easier to do as you’re told than have to decide for yourself what needs to be done.” Lynette admitted.

“I hope that those three learn the truth of what you just said too, Daisy. Only time will tell.” Brian admitted.

“You know your rules really opened my eyes, yet they’re lacking real bite, don’t you?. Do you really believe an occasional spanking is going to force change on our lives, even if that spanking is administered daily?” Lynette asked, trying to better understand what she had become involved with.

She had wanted and hoped for a fuckfest and was being shown a simple, yet strict, child rearing program. A tease where she could feel a hard cock, yet not experience it fully - or have someone fondle her sensitive tits but fail to take it to the next level. It was somewhat disappointing, yet at the same time, a little excitingly scary because she was nude and exposed to such a highly charged sexual atmosphere, yet quite a relief at how tame it was, since it was happening so close to home. None of that stopped her from getting more and more worked up right now though. She wanted a damn cock inside her!.

“Tough Love is probably very easy for someone like you, Daisy,” Brian said, misinterpreting her expression.

“Once you get past the nudity part, that is. That’s a part that you seem to have embraced surprisingly easily for a Christian, though, too. What you were asking for with Jason, is an opportunity to embrace one of the facets of what I dubbed, The Hard Way Plan - it’s the adult version of Tough Love - way more intense with a hell of a lot of kink thrown in for good measure. We talked about it a little at Dunk and Dalia’s place. One aspect of that plan, calls for sexual intercourse for the benefit of others in order to reduce the participant to their most basic purpose in life, while refusing their ability to make either good or bad choices,” Brian explained.

“Sex? With others? You surprise me Brian! Then kink too? Seriously? I had no idea you had the potential for such thoughts. Frank would disown me if I...” Lynette caught herself and continued in another vein. “I know people who think that nudity is kinky, but I also know people who think screwing livestock is just a fun pastime and do it all the time,” Lynette admitted, thinking she was merely agreeing with Brian.

What Brian heard though, caused his heart to skip a beat. Lynette knew people who screwed animals? What the hell? What circles did this business woman run in other than Christian ones? Brian asked himself.

“Well, I adamantly believe that nudity is NOT kinky however to these three, it’s very embarrassing for them indeed. June has never ever joined me in spending the day inside my own home nude, yet here she is naked while I’m partially dressed. And that’s INSIDE the house. You saw how April and May were on the driveway yesterday. They find nudity as embarrassing as June.”

“Well I’m certainly finding it refreshing myself. If Frank wasn’t so body conscious, I’d consider doing it within the confines of my own home too,” Lynette confessed.

“I’m glad you agree. Now imagine me running all four of you through the woods behind the house, barefoot and nude, your arms tied behind you with your only apparel being collars around your necks and clamps on your nipples.”

“Your Hard Way Plan?” Lynette wondered out loud, while not saying how exciting the thought was to her.

“But wait, there’s more!” Brian spoke over her with a slight grin, thinking this was what would finally provide him with outrage from his wife’s best friend. He hurried on, not acknowledging or answering her question.

“Now imagine there’s a hemp rope tied around each of your waists and threaded between your legs to the slut behind you, tying you together into a column of naked sluts. Would you lead the column or be last?” Brian asked, but didn’t wait for Lynette to answer. The look of surprise was answer enough.

“What I’m describing to you, according to a certain Doctor Davidson, is a single facet of the Tough Love Plan I’m implementing, “ Brian declared.

“Really? The plan we’re doing now? Outside on public property? Nude? Oh my. Do you have to clamp all our nipples? My clitoris is sensitive too and it would only require a single clamp,” Lynette said breathlessly, imagining the jog over twigs and rocks, whippy, low branches being slingshotted against her as she followed the girl in front of her, the leafy limb whipping her tits as she pushed by.

Brian’s jaw practically dropped open. There was no ruffling Lynette’s feathers! What she said next, nearly caused him to grab Lynette’s hand and pull her out of the room right then, to have the private chat he wanted.

“I can’t stand to have my tits whipped, Sir,” Lynette said, verbalizing her worry without thinking, before continuing. “I don’t know how I’d feel about nipple clamps. They scare me. Do you mean the ones with the little teeth or the ones with the rubber jaws? Oh, maybe the ones with the bands that tighten or the pairs of sticks that use rubber bands to compress each nipple? You could put mine on my clit instead and it’d have the same effect. Unless you have your heart set on nipples. It’s not like I really have a choice in the matter I know, Sir. Did you consider butt plugs in our assholes, too?” Lynette gasped, vividly imagining the thought and forgetting where she was for a moment as her imagination ran rampant.

“You WANT that sort of treatment, Daisy? Just like June wants Jason to stick his cock in her mouth despite what she’s saying and what I said about the limitations to Tough Love?” Brian managed to reply, still looking at Lynette while making it clear he knew what was going on near him too.

Brian gathered his thoughts for a moment, making a decision. “April and May think they’re manipulating Jason into doing something he’ll regret,” Brian said, turning to pay attention to his grandson still fondling his wife’s tits.

“Not today, Jason. Wait until Daisy is free of her obligation, tomorrow. If she still wants to please you then, I won’t stand in her way.” Brian gave his blessing for the older woman to seduce the minor, just not while doing his Tough Love plan.

“I ... I...” Ann tried to protest but couldn’t form the words.

“It’s our job to tempt, isn’t it, Sir? Mom’s a slut but I’m a temptress, now,” Emily smirked while Amanda blushed a little at being caught even while she was trying to be on her best behavior.

“Well at least you’re getting the general idea, I suppose,” Brian shook his head and admitted with a chuckle.

Ann almost fainted in relief when Jason withdrew his hands after a final squeeze, followed by a ‘BING’ from the kitchen timer, signifying that the breakfast biscuits were ready.

Ann hurried to her feet and then to the oven to remove them. Lynette also got up to give the gravy a stir and put the sausages and eggs onto a platter.

Brian moved to Jason and whispered in his ear. A look of disbelief came over Jason.

“I um ... do I have to?” Jason asked.

“Think of it this way,” Brian replied. “You have no idea what Amanda and Emily did to your food at your place, but you have to know they did something whenever they got the opportunity. Now you get to do something similar to April, May, June and Daisy’s food and it won’t be sneaky. It’s actually going to be good for them. Science says so.”

“But what ABOUT aunt Lynette, I mean Daisy? It seems real mean to do that to her, too. And it’ll be kind of embarrassing as well,” Jason hesitantly replied.

“Wouldn’t you say that fondling June’s boobs and twisting her nipples was embarrassing for you to do in front of all of us? Yet you did that. June enjoyed it too, no matter how much she denies it. I don’t want to embarrass you but I really could use your help. You’d be doing it to help me and to benefit them.”

“You’re sure, grampa?” Jason wanted confirmation but Brian could tell he was already on board with the request.

Jason went to the living room where the liquor was stored and took a shot glass off the shelf, then disappeared into the bathroom. Brian looked at Emily.

“In the hall closet. Go get four hand towels. They’re going to go on your seats. It’ll save cleanup if your cunts leak while you’re sitting,” he explained.

“We’re not going to eat off the floor, daddy?” May asked, sounding a little disappointed.

“Of course not. If I could teach Randolf to eat while sitting at the table, I would,” Brian said, referring to Ann’s little dog.

“I just thought sitting at the table would be a privilege and we’re not entitled to those,” Lynette agreed with Amanda.

“This is Tough Love, not The Hard Way!” Brian said in exasperation. The rules for Tough Love are quite specific. While it’s true that you’re giving up many things you previously took for granted, I’m not setting out to treat you worse than animals.”

Amanda had no reply for that. She’d expected her argument to work on Brian and Lynette had even surprisingly backed her up but Brian just ignored their reasoning, choosing instead to do what he wanted instead of accepting their advice. Amanda wasn’t used to that. When she had suggested something to Aaron in Virginia and had made her reasoning clear, he’d always done things her way. Brian was acting more like Dante, her ex, than Aaron now.

Five minutes later Jason was back and Amanda, Emily and Brian were seated with three empty spots ready for Ann, Lynette and him. June was laying food in front of each place setting. Jason carried the shot glass and in it was a good deal of milky white fluid. He blushed as he handed the shot glass to Brian before taking a seat on a chair that had no towel laid down.

“Jiminy Christmas, Jason. Did you top it off with water from the faucet too?” Brian asked, looking at the volume of cum in the glass. It was well over half full - not the tablespoon or two Brian produced.

“No, just me. I was, um ... well it was just me,” Jason shrugged in a little embarrassment and a lot of pride at Brian’s surprise.

“Sir? May I be excused from breakfast? I already ate this morning because I hadn’t seen your rules and I had no idea I would be expected to partake of breakfast with you, too,” Lynette asked quietly.

Brian thought about Lynette’s request. She now knew that the rules stated everyone would eat together and consume whatever they were given, although since Lynette hadn’t entered the program until after she’d eaten her first meal of the day, he decided she could be excused from forcing down a second breakfast. She’d just have to sit there while everyone else ate. Then he had another idea.

“That’s fine, Daisy. But I want you under the table instead. Since you’ve eaten food already, I think you should eat something else. Start with April’s cunt. I’ll rap on the table when I want you to move on.” Brian instructed his wife’s best friend as Ann took her seat on one of the two towel covered chairs.

Brian then announced exactly what was in the shot glass he held, as if it weren’t already obvious. In a way, he was glad Lynette had already crawled under the table because he was hesitant to see how she would have reacted. He’d been surprised altogether too much by her today as it was.

Jason sat at the table, thoroughly enjoying the expressions of disgust on Amanda and Emily’s faces as Brian dribbled Jason’s cum over Ann’s and their food. He felt a little guilty that his grampa was adding it to Ann’s too, since he had no animosity towards his gramma and she had just allowed him to feel her tits.

“That is so gross! I don’t even touch that from my boyfriends! Now you’re making me eat Master bat ... Jason’s? Please don’t make me, Sir,” Emily begged, sounding sincere for once.

“Oh come ON, Sir! Are you serious?” Ann complained, inadvertently agreeing with her granddaughter.

“Just eat it, bitch,” Amanda glared at Emily. “Jesus! It’s not like you have to suck it out of the sausage and it’s not the worst thing you’ve ever swallowed,” Amanda answered her daughter hotly before Brian could.

Jason grinned, overall very happy that his addition to breakfast was being viewed with disgust. It would never have occurred to him to sneak cum into a meal before but if he had, he would have been the only one that knew. He just couldn’t have forced himself to eat it too. This way he didn’t have to eat cum-laced food, but he got to see his nemesis and bitch aunt do it, knowing exactly what it was and who it had come from. He felt a sort of superiority over them for the first time ever. Once again he felt like his grandpa was his hero.

“Oh!” Emily exclaimed suddenly, then giggled. Lynette had begun her task.

Ann looked at her ruined breakfast. She’d suffered more humiliation just since last night than all the times in her entire life combined. Now she was nude at her own table, her best friend also nude, but under the table doing unimaginable things to her also-nude granddaughter. Brian was just treating this like an average day and THAT was infuriating too.

She could still taste Brian’s semen from last night - semen she’d swallowed while her daughter and granddaughter had watched. Yet a tiny part of her wanted to dip her finger into the glob of cum on her food and give it a taste test anyway, knowing it was new cum from a kid and not Brian’s bitter spend, a teen who called her gramma - just to see if maybe it’d be different than her husband’s. Jason’s hands on her had certainly felt nice even though she would never, ever admit it and maybe his semen would be nice too?

The bigger part of Ann’s mind wanted more than anything, to rebel. Brian had seemed so adamant that if she didn’t do this Tough Love crap, he’d kick her out of her own home and call the police on her. Despite the risk of defying her husband, Ann was close to putting his ultimatum to the test. Amanda seemed none the worse for wear and should never have come to Ann’s house anyway, Ann said to herself to justify her actions of the previous night. Then Brian told the three to thank Jason for his contribution and Ann snapped.

Amanda and Emily reluctantly thanked Jason for the cum on their food, even Amanda’s face screwed up into a scowl despite her words to her daughter.

“I will NOT thank the boy who polluted my perfectly good breakfast and you BOTH should be ashamed of yourselves! I don’t know what you threatened Lynette with to force her to debase herself in this manner, but I have put up with enough humiliation for the both of us. Go fetch my robe immediately Brian. This game is OVER!” Ann declared in a raised voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.