Spanks for the Memories - Cover

Spanks for the Memories

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 14

Ann heard the doorbell and went to nudge Brian awake so he could go see who it was at this ungodly hour of the morning. But when Ann threw her arm, she encountered a hard surface instead of Brian’s back.

“Who is it?” She grumbled to him as if he’d know. Brian didn’t answer but instead a female voice replied.

“How the hell would I know?” Amanda mumbled from Ann’s left, which brought the grandmother closer to full consciousness.

Suddenly Ann realized she wasn’t in her Super-comfort bed lying next to Brian at all, but instead naked and bound to her own daughter in her own living room. It hadn’t been a nightmare at all!

The doorbell tinkled again and this time Ann heard soft footsteps on the floor, from the direction of the kitchen. Ann cracked her eyes just in time to see Brian walk past her towards the atrium and the front door beyond, not even acknowledging her presence. Then Brian left the atrium door wide open instead of closing it behind him as Ann had always insisted. As a result, she could just see the front door from where she lay on her tummy. It slowly occurred to Ann that Brian was answering the door while wearing only his underwear.

Without pause, Brian threw open the front door and Ann almost fainted at the thought that if she could see, the visitor would see her too!

“Hi Lynette. You’re sure about this?” Ann heard Brian ask.

He must have known who it would be, but he was still only wearing boxers! Her best friend would be so offended by his near naked state, not to mention the fact that she herself was tied up in the living room.

“Good morning, Brian. I assumed from our brief telephone conversation earlier, that you were well into your day so it looks as if additional apologies are required.”

“No, Lynette, I just didn’t bother getting dressed today. I figured if you’re going to do this, you wouldn’t take offense at my attire,” Brian stated firmly. “But I really need to know. You don’t HAVE to do this.”

“To answer your question once and for all, I appreciate that I should have reiterated my resolve on the telephone before traveling over here, however I was concerned that my family would become aware of my intentions. I did not feel it appropriate to discuss this particular matter with my husband, for reasons of my own and if Ann was not my closest friend, I would have terminated our relationship instead, before...” Lynette allowed the sentence to peter out then moved on with, “I apologize once more, Brian. I am very nervous, as you can imagine. I have not done such a thing before,” Lynette admitted.

Lynette was not lying. She had done a little of almost everything sexual in her life but this really was a first for her. It would very likely never ever be repeated either. In fact this was the biggest risk Lynette had taken in her 32 year marriage; playing within five miles of her husband and children. She had been going to explain that she would rather have terminated her relationship with her best friend than offer to participate in Brian’s special Tough Love program but the situation last evening had quite overwhelmed her. That was an admission she knew she couldn’t make.

“Well, I see your resolve, Lynette. It speaks volumes about your love for Ann. I just hope she appreciates you at least half as much as you deserve, for showing such dedication to your friendship.”

Brian had listened carefully to the conversation between mother, daughter and granddaughter last night and it had opened his eyes somewhat. His world had been changed by it and even though he’d never interrupted them, he felt like his whole relationship with his wife might have been built on a lie or ten. Not even Ann’s admissions had changed his belief about family, though.

“You said you would accept whatever rules Amanda and Emily followed without question. Is that still the case now that you’ve had a chance to reflect on that brash boast?” Brian asked his wife’s best friend.

“I don’t say things I don’t mean, Brian,” Lynette replied, an edge still coming to her voice even as she parsed his question and decided it was not intended as an insult.

“As I said last evening though, I can only spend 24 hours atoning for my role, however I certainly hope you accept my sincerity, Brian,” Ann heard Lynette’s distinctive voice reply then Lynette continued, “I made a commitment and I honor my commitments. I require nothing more than your sincere promise that knowledge of these 24 hours will never ever leave this house.”

“Speaking only for myself and Jason, I absolutely promise. I can’t however speak for Ann, Amanda or Emily. Right now I don’t trust any of them as far as I could throw them,” Brian replied honestly.

“And therein lies a problem. Not Ann. I trust her implicitly, but Amanda and Emily? I am in total agreement about their lack of scruples. They would do such a thing with no other motivation than merely to hurt me. How can you guarantee their silence too?” Lynette asked in her business woman’s voice.

“As far as I know, there’s nothing. They have no decent morals, so I can’t appeal to their morality. I’m sorry Lynette. I know you made a commitment however that commitment is based on a promise I can’t completely control.” Brian shrugged and then said, “All it means is that you can’t atone like you wanted to. Your apology from yesterday is just going to have to be enough.”

“Unacceptable, Brian. In my line of work, it’s important to finish what I begin, despite the obstacles. I can see this Tough Love thing you’re putting those two ... I mean three if you include my friend and your wife, Ann, through, is effective on some level. Amanda’s admissions of guilt yesterday was proof of that. All you need is an incentive suitable to ensure my secret is kept for the duration of my future. If you cannot do that, we both fail in our endeavours; you to rehabilitate those girls and me to make redress. What do you have in your arsenal of knowledge about the girls to ensure such discretion for the duration?” Lynette insisted.

“Look, Lynette. This whole plan is based on honesty. Your condition calls for potential dishonesty. As a Christian, you believe that dishonesty is a sin and deception is merely another form of dishonesty. I totally understand your aversion to involving your husband and kids but, well, my hands are tied.” Brian argued.

“Matthew 19:26 clearly states that with God, all things are possible. This is His test. God was my witness last evening when I requested a day of your Tough Love. I offered, knowing full well that I did not know what your rules were, although I knew they included nudity, spanking and your Reasonable Requests. Is there any rule that specifically contravenes my marriage vows? If not, then I would like to move forward anyway. If word gets back to my husband, it can only be word that I was atoning for a terrible wrong I perpetrated on Amanda,” Lynette decided.

“The rules are fairly extensive,” Brian admitted. “They were developed to only pertain to Amanda and Emily, however Ann has been added to the mix now too. There are rules that Ann couldn’t follow if she wanted to - or at least I hope she wouldn’t want to. One that springs to mind is finding a permanent home. If I remove rules for Ann or your benefit, then I take half the purpose for them away from Amanda and Emily too,” Brian explained patiently.

“I understand that and I see your point. Brian, this seems to have become a negotiation now. Do you think we’d be better served doing it inside with Ann, Amanda and Emily? I ... Well, I came prepared, as it were.” Lynette said, a hint of a blush creeping across her features.

“Oh gosh, I apologize! Yes, please come in! The girls are in the living room where they slept last night. But how do you prepare for something like this?” Brian asked in confusion even as he closed the front door and ushered Lynette into the living room.

“I um ... would you take my coat, Brian?” Lynette replied in cryptic answer to Brian’s question as she followed him over to the couch near Ann’s prone form on the floor next to Amanda and Emily.

All three were awake now and looking at Lynette as the woman acknowledged her best friend and Ann’s family, then she began to work the buttons on her heavy trench coat.

Ann was the first to gasp, followed by a giggle from Emily as the buttons parted to show a lot of bare skin underneath. All Lynette wore under the coat was a matching bra and panty set, in lace. The velvet choker around her neck with the Christian cross stitched to the front suddenly took on a different look. Lynette often wore it and it suited the very conservative attire she normally wore but now it suddenly looked more like a slave collar.

“Ah. Um. Whoah! I didn’t expect THAT!” Brian exclaimed, as he accepted the coat and laid it across the back of the couch before indicating the practically nonexistent outfit - while mentally noting that Lynette must be shaved bare to wear panties that small without an abundance of pubic hair showing. He’d seen her very occasionally in tee shirts too, however her bust looked even bigger in just a bra - a bra that showed a hint of areolas even as it barely contained her monstrously large breasts.

Brian had to clear his throat twice before speaking again. “The um...” he cleared his throat again and tried once more, looking at the wall instead of Lynette this time. “It was discussed and accepted at Dunks place that there are physical reactions that will happen occasionally. You know, um, guy reactions,” Brian said with a touch of embarrassment.

This was a little different than popping a boner in front of two miscreants who’d shared his home for years. This was Ann’s attractive friend his own age. Someone who he could easily accept as an understandable reason for Ann’s unreasonable jealousy - unlike her jealousy at her daughter and granddaughter. Brian could already feel himself stiffening just by being in the same room as Lynette. The three others had seen him hard already and he was becoming used to seeing them naked too.

“I would be MORE insulted if you had no reaction, Brian,” Lynette smiled and stared straight at Brian’s boxers for a few seconds with an unblinking curiosity before tearing her gaze away. “God endowed me the way he did and maybe he had a little assistance from the medical world too,” she winked at Ann. “Although I do a lot of exercise to stay in shape,” she added, twisting side on so that Brian could see her toned thighs flex and her stomach pull in a little.

“I usually wear corsets to accentuate my shape however today I was sure I would not be wearing it long, so I didn’t bother,” she added.

Lynette’s exercises didn’t include a gym so much as a ton of caloric burning due to hours apon hours of hard core, rough sex with people she may or may not have ever met before. And other sexual partners too, of course. She didn’t care to share any of that with Brian, however his physical reaction was still a nice salute to her figure.

“Well forgive me anyway. As long as you’re not offended,” Brian replied with some relief.

“Lynnie! That’s my husband! Please don’t do this,” Ann begged from the floor, her green-eyed monster barely contained.

“I should think you’d be happy to have me join you, Red? After all, I’m not solely to blame for the reason I’m here in my underwear. I just do not yet know if I should be by your side, face down, nude on the floor like you three,” Lynette replied, looking once more at Brian for an answer while picturing herself added to the luscious lineup of naked bottoms on the floor.

“Perhaps you’d like to see the rules, first?” Brian suggested. “As your circumstances are unique, I thought maybe you’d initial the rules that you are capable of adhering to, within a 24 hour period. Would that work?” Brian suggested.

“The other alternative is for you to initial the rules you feel I couldn’t adhere to within that 24 hour period, of course?” Lynette countered.

“The other difference in your circumstances, Lynette, is that you are the only one of the four I can trust. I had a bad experience with my wife last night, both before and after I put them to bed.” Brian admitted, making Ann first glare at him then widen her eyes and bite her lip as she tried to recall what she’d said to Amanda and Emily.

“Yeah, that blowjob sucked!” Amanda said helpfully, making Emily chuckle and Ann blush vividly.

“He let you watch?” Lynette said in surprise. “Will he make us do it too?” She added, her breath catching.

“No, he MADE us watch grams suck him off. I could have done better though and I ain’t even done it much before,” Emily said, to escalate against Ann.

She wasn’t sure if she’d won her side bet even though her confidence was high and why she’d spoken the way she had the previous night. “But Sir fucked himself. He made the rule that said he can’t make us do sex stuff to him, just June.”

“June? What do you mean June? Next month? What happens differently next month?” Lynette asked Emily in confusion.

“No June as in Ann,” Amanda replied for her daughter. “I’m May and Emily’s April.” Amanda then fully explained the naming convention Brian had assigned to each of them and threw in Emily’s comment about how they were being named after Disney duck characters.

“So does that make me Daisy?” Lynette asked innocently.

“Hey if you’re his girlfriend like Daisy is to Donald Duck, he can fuck you too, right grams?” Emily put in with a smirk as if turning the knife in her grandmother’s heart.

“I will not be having sexual relations with your grandfather, missy! You just said the rules were very explicit in the matter!” Lynette shot back indignantly.

Those words did more to ease Ann’s mind than anything else her best friend could possibly have uttered. She couldn’t do anything to stop Brian looking at her friend’s fabulous body and she couldn’t stop him from getting an erection either, but at least her friend wasn’t a danger to her marriage because she was already married and she’d never consider messing with Brian. Ann felt no such confidence in her own daughter.

Feeling like Ann finally had an ally with Lynnie, she looked up at Brian. “She does have a wonderful figure, doesn’t she Brian? Not skinny and immature like those cunts, but a womanly shape, like me. Come on, take me upstairs and ravage me. It’s been too long, you know, honey? Just take a good long look at Lynnie in that sexy lingerie and then take me to bed?” Ann couldn’t help the pleading note in her voice and she decided she didn’t care.

Last night Brian had used her. She’d felt humiliated and degraded, yet at the same time, more sexually aroused than she could remember. The only constant in her life had been that she’d never, ever asked for sex. The previous men in her life had never needed her to. She could go without sex for months at a time, but once a man had succumbed to her charms, it was nothing for her to be seduced several times a week.

For years, Brian had been no different until a few months earlier. Then it was like he’d shut down - or taken a mistress - although Ann had been unable to find a single shred of evidence of such a horrible betrayal. Then last night he’d been responsible for so much that had pushed her buttons. Even the spanking he’d eventually given her had turned her on.

WHACK! Pain blossomed in her bottom when Brian casually leaned down and dealt a slider to her butt that caused her to cry out, freshly shaming her in front of her best friend.

“Sir, for now, June, remember?” Brian said close to her ear. “Right now you’re a naked slut with no chance for privacy and luxuries like beds must be earned,” Brian reminded his wife. “On top of that, it’s great for you to make suggestions, but demands? Our relationship changed last night. I was enlightened about a few things I heard on the security system too. Things like you trying to tell May not to call me daddy? Saying you don’t care what I want? Refusing to be part of a team? Those things must change and must change immediately or you’ll quickly find yourself in the backyard tied up at night, just like you suggested, but looking at April and May with me, instead of them looking at you. Are we clear?” He asked, giving her a second, third and fourth slider for emphasis.

“Owwie! Brian! I mean, Sir! I’m sorry! I didn’t know you were listening or I would never ... but you must have heard those two as well and it’s all their fault! Emily wanted to sleep on the couch and Amanda said I was a bad mother. I got angry. You should spank THEM, not me!” Ann cried.

“You had one task this morning, before anything else. Do you even remember what that task was?” Brian asked in his normal voice so that the three other females present could easily hear.

Ann drew a blank. She had absolutely no idea what she was supposed to do this morning, not that she could actually do anything at all tied to her daughter and granddaughter as she was. She was sure it couldn’t have anything to do with her best friend because she didn’t know Lynnie would be here. What was it? She asked herself.

Brian was disappointed when he realized his wife had no answer for him, yet not really surprised. Over the last few months Ann had almost entirely given up listening to him or his wishes. It was as if he’d become her checkbook and nothing more.

“I can see there was no point in asking you. Once again you disappointed me, June. You spent the whole night on the floor and it didn’t cause you to do any thinking at all. May? I didn’t ask you to do the task but do you have any recollection of what it was? It’s okay to be wrong but do your best.” Brian urged his step daughter.

Amanda did know exactly what Brian’s task for Ann had been. He’d even known that Amanda would reflect on her situation too. Once again her respect for the man ratcheted up a notch.

“June was supposed to be able to tell you exactly why the Tough Love Plan was needed, daddy. Why SHE needs Tough Love as much as me and April. Do you want me to say why I think you aren’t surprised she didn’t think about it, Sir?”

“No. I wanted June to say it, but I know she can’t do that either. It’s why the sexual component of this plan is so important. I didn’t give June a reason to bother, so maybe that’s as much my fault as hers,” Brian said sadly. There just has to be a limit to how much responsibility I assume for any of you.

Ann was lost. She had no idea what Brian was going on about. She now remembered what task he had given her and while he was right that she’d totally forgotten to think about it, she knew she could spout off some answer that would have appeased him. It didn’t explain what he meant about the sexual component or what he could possibly blame himself for, but she was happy to reinforce his thinking.

“But if you’d given me that reason, it’s all I would have been able to do, you know, think about it. You know that, so it’s truly not all my fault. I promise I’ll do better from now on though, okay hon ... Sir?” Ann promised.

“Do you really believe that, June? Really?” Brian asked with some small amount of hope that Ann heard but still didn’t understand at all. “Maybe forcing you to work with April and May so quickly was the real mistake?” Brian said more to himself that anyone else. “Can you work as a team with Lynette?”

That was something Ann understood clearly and it was a no-brainer to her. She agreed immediately, looking to Lynette to back her up. She saw Lynette nod encouragingly and she smiled back at her friend in relief.

“Lynette, I’ve given you a lot of opportunities to back out of this. If you continue to insist you’ll follow the Tough Love rules, the first thing you’ll be required to do is remove your underwear and ask for an initiation spanking. Then you’ll be working with Ann. I think you’ve heard that there is a sexual aspect to this Tough Love Plan. We’ll discuss which rules are not applicable to you later. For now, I want you to look at the rules and make your final decision. Will you do that?” Brian asked quietly, holding out the sheet Ann had written out.

Lynette accepted the sheet without a word and scanned through the rules. A couple of them caused a raised eyebrow when she was impressed by things that were obviously fairly kinky. She was certainly going to enjoy the next day if Brian could fit even half of the rules she wanted to experience into a single 24 hour period. She began to wish she’d suggested a long weekend instead.

Lynette read the list twice then put the page down. Without another word she quickly stripped out of her bra and discarded her panties before they became too wet, then fell to her knees.

“Please, Sir. Would you spank me and allow me to work with your cunts to atone for my bad behavior last night?” She begged, putting as much feeling into her plea as she could manage.

The hard part for her was not sounding desperate. God, she needed a tongue or cock of some sort in any of her holes, she thought to herself.

Brian was more than happy to oblige the refined, religious woman but he really didn’t have much of anything to ask her when he first put her over his knee, knowing she could surely feel his erection. He told her she had to count each spank, thank him and ask for another just as the other three females had done.

It was not surprising to hear her squeal in a most unladylike manner after just two spanks, but a little disconcerting when she began grinding herself on his lap after the fifth, unwavering in her count or request for the next one.

He’d half expected her to change her mind at the front door, then before she’d stripped naked and almost certainly after she’d read the rules. Now she was taking her spanking as if it was turning her on in a big way, instead of forcing herself off his lap and escaping his home.

“Are you enjoying this, Daisy?” Brian asked, trying out the name she’d suggested for herself.

“Thank you, Sir. That was six. And thank you for choosing that name for me too. I will attempt to do your choice justice. To answer your question, I am not sure. It is very painful and not something I would enjoy often, Sir! And at the same time, it has so far been very stimulating. You have used at least four variations of a hand spanking on my bottom but the ones where you squeezed my cheek and the other, where you swipe your hand towards my vagina are the most stimulating, if that was your intent? Please bless me with another?”

Brian obliged with another slider, then asked if Lynette had ever been spanked before. To his complete surprise she admitted that she had been spanked less than a week earlier.

Lynette had not intended to allow any such information slip but she’d been weak. The spanking was affecting her ability to hide her secrets. All she could do was beg Brian not to ask anything more and to her immense relief, he moved on, thinking her husband Jack must have spanked her as part of some kinky sex that she was ashamed to admit to.

By the fiftieth swat, Lynette wanted nothing more than to feel Brian inside her. She knew that his cock would feel wonderful in either her cunt or ass but his own rules disallowed such things. She hoped that he would at least invoke one of the rules she had read - the rule that said Amanda and Emily would have to pleasure each other for Brian’s benefit, hoping beyond hope that she could at least be ‘forced’ to pleasure one of his sluts instead.

Brian felt the wet spot on his pants and it was huge. It felt like she’d dumped a gallon of girl goo into his lap and the aroma was somewhat intoxicating. He’d saved his best question for last and now he asked it.

“Daisy? Listen carefully now. If you’re willing to provide June some relief, I’ll have her do you too. Would you like that, Daisy?” He asked so quietly that only she heard him.

Lynette knew she should act outraged but instead she replied, “Fuck yes! I’ll lick ‘em all out! Both their cunts and asses! You too and any other cocks you can come up with, if you’d just change the damned rules! I want it so fucking bad!” She hissed equally as quietly.

To say Brian was astounded at the admission and offer from the Christian woman would have been quite an understatement. Both the offer to fuck and the offer to pleasure another woman! Brian had never taken Lynette for sexual at all, much less willing to cheat on her husband and experiment with females.

Still he heard her urgency and said, “Then get off me, untie June and roll her over. Her pussy should be ready for a good lapping, slut,” Brian urged the overheated woman.

Lynette made quick work of the two knots in the middle of Ann’s back as if she’d been around bondage her whole life. When Lynette flipped his surprised wife onto her back and didn’t give her a chance to even react before straddling her chest and leaning forward to go down on her, Brian was amazed at how she took to lesbian sex as if she was an old hand at it.

At first Ann squealed her protest but the wet tongue between her folds made her catch her breath in surprised pleasure. Her best friend was licking her vagina! In front of everyone and she couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt.

Ann didn’t take long. Despite the public act of intimacy, her best friend’s tongue soon had Ann bucking her hips, not to get Lynette off her, but to get Lynette to lick her harder, deeper, with ever more intensity until she began jerking uncontrollably, spastically vibrating her hips with no control or coordination.

All through this, neither Amanda nor Emily had stayed silent either. It had started with a comment by Emily about how gross it was to be so close to a woman lezzing-out with her gramma, then Amanda replying with a comment about them getting a room, even though neither of the mature women had been given much choice in their activity.

By the time Ann orgasmed from Lynette’s ministrations, The other females were cheering her on and she had totally given up on pretending she wasn’t enjoying her friend’s tongue. She’d even urged Lynette to scoot back so she could reach the woman’s pussy with her own lips and tongue, too. Lynette had ignored her but Brain was still amazed and overjoyed.


Breakfast was more of an occasion than a way to begin the day, that morning. Lynette helped Ann make the food while Amanda and Emily were sent up to bring Jason down, then they knelt in the Ready Position on the kitchen tile while Ann and Lynette finished cooking.

It had been a very long time since Ann had given Brian a cooked breakfast and now she was one of four naked females in a kitchen while Jason and Brian watched them all, not sure who to stare at or comment about next. Jason was consumed by what his friend’s mom looked like naked and it was like all his christmasses had come at once. That did not stop him from comparing Lynette’s bottom to Amanda’s.

Jason even made a Reasonable Request for the pair to stand, bend at the waist and hold their cheeks apart so that he could compare their butt holes. Lynette did it without complaint, pause or even embarrassment, as if hoping Jason would be unable to control himself and touch her. She wasn’t disappointed either.

With a silent look at Brian for permission, Jason pressed his thumb simultaneously into two butt holes, to compare the feeling. Emily giggled when both females moaned together in stereo, not in pain but arousal. Especially after Amanda had protested a little, first. Emily knew from Virginia, how much her mom loved her asshole played with.

“What a pair of whores!” Emily laughed. “You could probably take your pick of which ass you wanted to fuck and they’d be disappointed if it wasn’t theirs,” she said.

“Emily! That’s Lynette and your mother you’re calling whores!” Ann said in outrage.

“Shut up cunt! I won so I don’t have to take your shit anymore. But you’re just pissed coz Jason hasn’t got his finger in YOUR asshole!” Emily laughed again.

“You ungrateful little...” Ann began but Brian cut her off with a look.

“You won? Won what, April?” Brian asked.

“Nothing, Sir. Just, um, a figure of speech,” Emily replied, her grin disappearing. She’d nearly given away their secret side bet.

“Damnit April. You’re lying to me. I can see your lips moving. I was truly hoping I could avoid having to punish you for lying by making it easier for you to tell the truth, just by being nice to you, but you can’t even be honest when there’s no reason NOT to be. What a shame. Was the bet really worth a major punishment?” Brian asked, giving her one more chance to come clean with him.

Emily looked at her mother for permission and then gave Ann a fleeting glance, seemingly dismissing her as not even worth looking at. Before she could tell Brian anything, Amanda spoke up.

“We had a bet about mom,” Amanda admitted. “Emily said she could get her to make you put a stop to this and I disagreed. It’s obvious that I actually won, so I don’t know WHAT April was thinking,” she looked at Emily as if daring the teen to disagree.

Emily wasn’t about to be railroaded by her mother. “We agreed about gramma flipping out, not putting a stop to things! She didn’t stop shit but she definitely flipped out!”

“Mom got angry because I said no to a request that wasn’t reasonable. She most certainly didn’t flip out. She got naked and joined us instead!” Amanda asserted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.