Spanks for the Memories - Cover

Spanks for the Memories

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 12

“You mean your daughter and granddaughter? Sure, they are certainly an unforgettable pair. Have they been arrested?” Lynette asked as she gave Brian a half-hug in greeting.

“No, but I understand the sentiment. I’m guessing your missing electronic thing never did turn up?” Brian confirmed with a slight shrug.

“Phone, Brian,” Lynette said with a laugh. “It was a smartphone and no, it never did. So what trouble have they brought upon themselves now? I pray for them, every day you know,” Lynette confided.

Well they’ve sort of decided to try to get reformed,” Brian said thoughtfully. “I mean they’ve agreed to be under the equivalent of house arrest, but by me and not the police. They’re finally getting some tough love,” he said with a little pride in his voice.

“Well that is wonderful!” Lynette beamed. “The Lord works in mysterious ways. Ann, you must be very pleased,” Lynette said, then paused to give her best friend a full hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Or maybe not so much at this moment in time. You simply do not LOOK like you could not be happier. So are they coming here? When? I should like to visit with the pair and discuss mislaid smartphones,” She asked Ann before adding her request.

“They’re already here,” Brian said for Ann. “In the bed of their truck. But they’re naked and they’re going to stay that way for now. I figured I should warn you straight away. I don’t want to embarrass you or the kids.” Brian admitted with a sigh.

“Hi aunt Lynette! Can Tony and Tara stay a while? I wanted to show them the new Max Destruction 2 game I just got,” he begged.

Lynette suddenly felt like she was being assaulted from all sides. On the one hand, Jason was the same as ever, excited to see her kids but on the other, Brian was casually telling her there were a couple of naked people in the back seat of the truck he’d just parked? He had to be joking about their state of undress. Maybe she’d heard wrong? It had been a pretty mind blowing week for her. Lynette still wanted to pinch herself to ensure she wasn’t dreaming though. She’d just spent a week naked herself and now dropping in to this?

She’d stopped in to tell Ann the story she’d prepared about her recent ‘vacation’ and now Brian was saying there were nude women who would continue to be nude with or without her presence there? Ann was the biggest prude Lynette knew. It was partly WHY she was Lynette’s best friend. The best cover ever for her secrets. Ann would NEVER sanction nudity. Lynette was fairly sure Ann bathed with her clothes on.

“Well hello yourself, Jason! It has certainly been a while. You seem bigger than when I last saw you,” Lynette said as she hugged Jason, pulling him against her substantial, surgically enhanced bosom like a regular aunt would, although making the most of the contact to feel the front of his jeans against her groin. “You will be a full on man before I know it and then I will have to fight all the other ladies at church to get a date with you,” she teased, enjoying his embarrassment just a little. “Now what was your question? Um, oh yes. Sure you can, Jase. If it’s okay with Ann?” Lynette said distractedly, looking at her friend to see if there was some sort of joke she wasn’t getting.

Jason was too young for her obviously, Lynette thought to herself, but in a couple of years at most, she might be able to take him for a discrete test drive. See what causes that lump she kept putting in his pants, she added, which made her smile.

“Yes, that’s fine, Jason. Take them to the den on the second floor,” Ann said nervously, giving Jason back the set of keys he’d only just relinquished to her. “Take your Playstation thing too. There’s a television in there. And close the door!” Ann insisted, thinking that she could at least get the teenagers out of the way before they saw something she’d regret.

Brian seemed dead set on giving her friend a coronary but she would be damned if she’d let Brian expose Amanda and Emily to the teens as well. Maybe she could hustle Lynette into the kitchen before Brian fetched the girls out of the truck? She wondered.

“Cool! Thanks grams!” Jason said then stopped mid step towards Tara and Tony, who’d just now noticed him.

“Are you really gonna spank Emily outside now that aunt Lynette and the guys are here?” He asked Brian uncertainly. “I mean you want me to stay or something?”

Jason knew Brian’s intention was to give Emily a humiliating spanking and having an audience would certainly achieve that. He just didn’t know if Brian would want him to stay or go with his friends. It never occurred to him that his question might embarrass Ann.

“Just...” Ann started to say that Jason should just go and take the other teens with him but Brian’s voice was more penetrating.

“Yes and no, Jason,” Brian said with a smile. “I am, but you don’t need to hang around. This Tough Love thing is not supposed to inconvenience everyone, just those two.”

Jason nodded his understanding and moved to Join his friends even as Lynette asked, “I heard you right? Amanda and Emily are naked? In the truck? And Emily is to be spanked right here, outside in front of God and everyone? I seem to have missed out on quite a lot! This doesn’t sound like you at all, Red,” she said, using her nickname for Ann that was based on her once-red hair.

“Well it’s a long story, Lynnie but I’ll fill you in over coffee. Come on, let’s get out of the heat,” she suggested, reaching for Lynette’s arm.

“Oh, no! This I gotta see!” Lynette rejected the offer before she thought it through.

Brian took that as acceptance. He moved back over to the truck and climbed onto the tire so he could look into the truck bed. Amanda and Emily were both under the tarp, both with perspiration in their faces from being under the stiflingly hot tarp, yet reluctant to move. They’d heard every word said.

“Are you sure about this, daddy?” Amanda asked in a pleading voice, hoping that Brian would allow them to stay there at least until Lynette was inside.

“On the ground. Ready position, now,” Brian demanded as his answer.

Emily rolled her eyes, but was much quicker than Amanda to move. Until she stood up, that was. Then she seemed to suddenly appreciate that this was not the country. At the end of the street - at the intersection, cars were roaring past without too many lulls. They were far away but she could make out occupants, which meant they’d be able to see her too, if they looked.

Emily knew that people usually only saw what they expected to see. It’s what had made her so good at her scams. It was with that thought firmly in mind that she stretched like a cat, jumped over the side of the truck bed and landed in a crouch on the driveway, her unfettered breasts bouncing.

“What’s the holdup, Amanda? Didn’t we talk about hesitation?” Brian asked, causing Amanda to finally move.

On the driveway, Lynette’s mouth hung open. She knew she should act outraged at what Brian was doing, but seeing the two cute females standing naked and afraid on the suburban driveway where anyone could see them was amazing to her.

“I’m so sorry, Lynnie! I tried to talk Brian out of this madness but...” Ann tried to plead for forgiveness with her friend but she just didn’t have the words.

“These two deserve no better, Ann. Even right now, Amanda couldn’t follow instructions. If she’d really been totally committed to this, she wouldn’t have dallied but would have been out of the truck like Emily was. She just earned herself a spanking too. Even though Emily is tearing this like a joke and it’s anything BUT a joke, she did as she was told immediately,” Brian reminded his wife.

“How long were they in the back?” Lynette asked breathlessly, feeling herself moisten despite the week she’d already had.

“They came from Dunk’s place. Turns out they’d been sponging off them for nearly a month,” Brian said in disgust.

“And ... and ... you’re going to SPANK them? Even though they’re not children? Out here!?” Lynette knew her voice should be getting shrill with indignation but instead it was sounding more and more husky as she asked her questions.

Lynette was imagining how Amanda must be feeling, standing on her parents driveway in front of her equally nude daughter while a decision was being made to spank her without so much as a glance at the naked woman to seek her approval.

It was as sexy as the situation she’d found herself in on Wednesday where she entered the bedroom in her rented cabin only to unexpectedly find a dog and three naked men with erections waiting for her.

“You can go inside, Lynette. I need Ann for a few minutes to help me, but she’ll be right in,” Brian promised, adding, “I really didn’t expect company, especially you, but I committed to making Amanda and Emily’s Tough Love a priority and discipline has GOT to be more important than anything else, right now.”

“May I ... ahem...” Lynette cleared her throat, a lump forming as she studied the girls, “May I stay? I do not know what is happening exactly, however I trust Ann’s judgement. Yours too, of course Brian, but if Ann accepts the need for this then as the Bible says, spare the rod and spoil the child. These two have been spoiled for too long. I would just like to stay though, to ensure propriety.” Lynette laughed at herself as she spoke. There could be no proper way to be nude in public!

Lynette really wanted a lot of things. She wanted to be standing there naked with the young women. She wanted to diddle herself. She wanted to have her lips pressed up to Emily’s delightful little snatch. A snatch that already had a clit poking proudly out. She wanted to be using Amanda’s heavy amber pubic growth as handles to hold her tongue in place. She wanted to be over Brian’s lap getting spankings of her own.

Of course she couldn’t suggest any of those things. She was a respected and respectable Christian business woman as far as these people knew. She should be acting outraged at the display she was witnessing but how could she? It was exactly what SHE wanted too!

“Lynette? Are you sure? It was never my intention to embarrass YOU. I have to do this and Ann has committed to assisting me, but you have no such obligation,” Brian assured his wife’s best friend who was looking flushed, but not in the least embarrassed.

Brian was totally confused by Lynette’s reactions and lack of indignation. He’d mentally prepared himself for a battle that would make his disagreement with Ann pale in comparison to the attack he expected from Lynette. She was the epitome of conservative Christian behavior. He’d once seen her berate a business subordinate for making a comment about a homeless person.

These two were certainly no homeless people begging at a red light, but they WERE naked and about to receive corporal punishment and Lynette wanted to watch? He needed to understand, but he didn’t want to attract too much attention by keeping the cunts waiting.

He also feared Ed Davies from next door would come out to see what the fuss was about. Ed was a nice guy, but he didn’t miss much.

“Yes, I am completely sure, Brian. It is no secret that I believe Amanda purloined my smartphone and this is some small measure of recompense to me. I would certainly appreciate your indulgence, if you would be so kind?” Lynette asked still in that unusual, husky voice.

“Okay girls, bend over and grab your ankles. Face your asses at Lynette so she can see properly,” Brian ordered, not sure exactly what Lynette had meant but more than willing to pander to the staunch woman.

“Damn, now I got chicks perving on me too,” Emily grumped but followed her mom’s example and parted her legs, bent at the waist to grab her ankles putting everything on display for the trio watching.

Both females had slippery looking slits when viewed from the rear and Lynette could tell from her intimate experience in such matters, that Amanda’s asshole was not virgin. Emily’s might have seen a little use already too, Lynette thought. Both women’s cheeks were spread and their most intimate places were clearly on view with the way they stood.

Lynette had to consciously restrain herself from falling to her knees and burying her face in either one of the two targets that were about to receive a spanking. Lynette loved to rim assholes and it felt weird to be seeing them and not indulging.

Ann was once again in two minds about helping Brian. On the one hand her very proper friend seemed to be accepting of Brian’s uncouth methods with little more than a raised eyebrow and a common misquote of Proverbs 13:24 but on the other, it was wrong to be spanking an adult woman and her teenage daughter - especially in public. Did she support Brian or her own feelings?

The thought that she needed to be rid of those two as quickly as possible won out in her mind. She WOULD support her husband, spank one of the two and imitate Lynette’s agreement with what was being done.

Ann positioned herself behind Amanda since Brian was closer to Emily. Without warning or preparation, she let fly with a slider and asked Amanda, “Did you steal Lynette’s smartphone and deny it before?”

“Shiii ... god. Yes ma’am,” Amanda replied. “It was only worth ten bucks but yes I did. I’m sorry. That was one. May I have another?”

“Is that all you have to say about it?” Ann asked, giving Amanda another slider.

Brian chose not to start Emily’s spanking so that he could listen to Amanda. Lynette too was interested, partly because her friend was questioning Amanda while she spanked her, but mostly because Ann seemed to know what she was doing.

Lynette listened as Amanda admitted she’d just seen the phone sitting there and had picked it up. Checked to see whether there was personal financial information available from it, then pawned it. Amanda assured Ann she now felt bad about it but at the time hadn’t given it a second thought.

Lynette watched Ann give her daughter several varying sorts of spanks and wondered if Ann was hiding some kinky lifestyle from her just like she was from Ann. Maybe we need to have an honest chat? Lynette wondered to herself.

As Ann dealt her fifth spank and moved onto the sixth without an additional question, Brian began his spanking of Emily.

“Do you remember why you earned this punishment, Emily?” Brian asked after carefully feeling Emily’s naked rear end then landing a thumper on her cheek.

“Coz I gave uncle D a boo-boo on his elbow, Sir? That was one. May I have another?”

Brian was about to repeat his lecture about asking instead of explaining, but Lynette cut his reply off with a question of her own.

“I have noticed two things, Brian. First, you both seem to ask questions while you are assaulting their rear ends with your hands. Is this discipline designed to be interactive or are the questions for my benefit? Secondly, how did you convince them to thank you and ask for another? That sounds so ... British, maybe? Whatever the reason, both invite and certainly require the participation of these women. Amanda sounded almost contrite with her recollection of stealing my smartphone and for your information, it was certainly worth a lot more than ten dollars!”

Brian answered Lynette’s question with another thumper, then asked Emily why she was answering questions and thanking him before asking for another.

Emily had certainly felt both spanks against her slightly bruised ass and once again she was getting wet. Having the cold and aloof Lynette asking questions about her punishment was somehow more difficult to bear than having it done in Dunk’s living room with family around. Being called out on thanking Brian and asking for another in front of a relative stranger was definitely pushing her limits. She wanted to give a smart-assed answer but the combination of pain and humiliation was affecting her.

“This is what we signed up for Ms Lynette,” Emily started. “We agreed to rules and to answer questions honestly. It’s all a crock but mom thinks we’ll get something out of it. Thank you Sir, that was two. May I have another? One of the other ones maybe?” She asked, hearing the whine in her voice that added to her own embarrassment.

“Would you prefer a hundred of one of the other ones or fifty of these?” Brian asked, giving her a third thumper.

“I’d prefer not being spanked on your driveway at all, since you’re asking, Sir! Thank you. That was three very good ones. May I have another?” Emily finished, a tear already forming in her eye.

“Not what I asked, Emily. That one didn’t count.” Brian said then spanked her with another thumper, again.

“Shit! Um, so that was four? No three, Sir! All the same, like that one, Sir! Please! But if you rub my cunt again before you spank my ass, I’m gonna cum on your hand! Please may I have another?” Emily begged, sounding like she really meant it.

Brian gave her another thumper and was about to ask another question when Lynette once again broke in. “Did you just allow her to use profanity, Brian? I’d suggest you spank her for THAT, however you already are.”

Brian changed his question. “Why did you say cunt, Emily?”

“Because we ARE CUNTS and we HAVE cunts, Emily sobbed. “Thank you, Sir. That was four! May I have another?”

Ann had kept pace with Brian and Amanda had responded in the prescribed way to her too, but when Emily had messed up her answer and had the spank discounted, Ann hissed to Amanda that since she was a team with her daughter, she should keep the same count as Emily.

“But ma’am, that’s violating the reasonable request rule!” Amanda complained even as she amended her count.

“Brian? Amanda says that it’s unreasonable to require her to keep the same count as Emily,” she stated and then popped Amanda again to keep up with him.

“Reasonable requests are fun things they can do for the amusement of their betters,” Brian replied. “This is a correction and you’re right, Ann, they’re a team.”

“Then it should be fifty spanks between us then, daddy!” Amanda complained. The previous spankings she’d received had not even had a chance to be completely forgotten yet and fifty now on top of the hundred or so she’d already had today, was going to push her ability to cope.

“No. This is not a negotiation anymore. You get 50 each and you’re a team. When one if you lets the other down, you take it up with them. I will however spare your asses the full 50 this time,” Brian conceded.

Amanda felt disappointed at hearing Brian say he was going to go easy on them. It was just like Aaron had done in Virginia. This was going to fail, she could feel it. Then Brian said something else she nearly didn’t catch due to her musing. She was about to ask him to repeat himself. He didn’t get a chance.

“Are you serious?” Lynette exclaimed, doing her best to sound horrified but coming off as sounding a little jealous. You spank their breasts too? With your hands? You are certainly taking this business very seriously, I can see that. I just wish I’d known about this predilection for corporal punishment when Tony began his cussing phase. I would have sent him to see you, Red!” Lynette praised her friend.

Ann didn’t admit that this was all Brian’s idea, yet having Lynette not stomp off appalled at her behavior made her feel ... empowered. She would certainly spank Amanda’s breasts now, although she would make the most of the situation. She would show her authority by doing what Brian had taught her to do with a bottom and feel it first.

She’d never felt someone else’s breasts before and the idea was somewhat fascinating, despite who the breasts belonged to. If that didn’t make these two quit and leave, nothing would.

The girls had their breast spanked too, right on the driveway. Not a single car passed the entire time they were bent over but the neighbor, Ed Davies, came out to water his lawn. Emily had always hated gramma’s neighbor. He always seemed to be watching her and this was no different, other than instead of watching her do something shady, mean or downright illegal, he was watching her have her ass and tits spanked. He probably saw the glistening sex juices on her thighs too. She considered calling him out for perving on her but even she didn’t understand why she didn’t. Instead she just grit her teeth and answered Brian’s questions while being fondled and spanked.

Ed stood on his property and didn’t say a word to interrupt. He didn’t even say hello to Brian or Ann, like he didn’t want anyone to know he was there, despite making absolutely no effort to hide. Only when the spanking was finally over and both sobbing, snotty and fully humiliated girls were allowed to stand up, did he speak.

“Howdy neighbor! Fine day again today, isn’t it?” He asked rhetorically. “I’m guessing you’ve finally seen the light and are giving those, uh hum ... girls ... a correction and affirmation? I’m surprised you know about that stuff.” Ed really DID sound surprised.

“I apologize if we’re offending you, Ed, but by the look of you, you don’t honestly look like you mind. And I promised that I’d do this before we even went in the house, too. I think someone thought I was bluffing,” Brian said, looking at Emily especially, before continuing, “I think I’m more surprised than you, though. I’ve been reading books by a Doctor Edward Davidson that describe measures that will reprogram bad behavior out of the most stubborn cunts - please excuse my French but there is no other suitable word to describe them. He’s detailed plans that include affirmations, freedom restrictions, privacy restrictions and major doses of humility, among other things.”

Ed didn’t respond for a full 30 seconds during which time he just stared at the girls as if taking mental snapshots of every inch of their nude bodies. Despite feeling even more exposed than just being naked, both Amanda and Emily stood still and allowed it.

“DOCTOR Davidson? Seriously? You’re shitting me, right?” Ed finally dragged his eyes off the girls to reply.

“Um, yeah. I guess. I don’t actually remember seeing the title, but if you’ve read what he wrote, you’d have to agree that he must be at least a PhD even if he’s not a medical doctor. His stuff’s all online though, so I can’t show you his books. Do you know him or something?” Brian asked, sounding less sure of himself.

Brian hated to lie to anyone and he really didn’t do it well. But he’d used Eddie’s name to reinforce his honestly held belief that this Tough Love idea could really help Amanda and maybe Emily too, to change. It had already yielded some sort of result. Amanda had confessed to quite a few of her misdeeds already. Now it was a matter of either destroying what small amount of credibility he’d built up by confessing that Eddie Davidson just wrote dirty stories, or elevate Eddie to the status of Honorary Doctor for the purposes of adding science to his plan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.