Spanks for the Memories - Cover

Spanks for the Memories

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 10

Amanda read Emily’s list, knowing it was already more intense than the teen had planned to escalate things herself.

Tough Love - stupid rules that mom can’t follow anyway

*** collated By Emily M. - 5/15 ***

Naked in the house 24/7
No covering up
Common and private areas in the house
No access to private areas (without a babysitter)
No door on the bathroom (again)
No privacy for finger painting (losers might want to perv like today)
Sleep on the living room floor
Sleep in chains (so we can’t kill no one in their sleep?)
Set times for sleeps and wake ups
Assigned chores
No fucking cussing (except we have cunts and tits and shit even though no one else does)
Call everyone sir or ma’am (how sweet ... mom gets to call Brian daddy as well as Sir)
Mommy and daddy will dress us however they want when we go outside
Underwear and jewelry is on lease
Have to account for all time spent outside the house
Mom has to get a job
Bondage - ropes and chains (sounds fun!)
No junk food without permission (we’ll see)
Brian gets off on a 411 of all interviews mom goes to
Brian can turn down any job mom gets (suuuure!)
Brian gets the final say on any pad mom finds for us to live at
Naughty mommies get spanked (me too!)
Other punishments include paddling and strappings
Being put in a corner is back on the table
Have to answer questions while being spanked/paddled/strapped
Special punishments for lying, stealing and deception. (DON’T GET CAUGHT!)
Tough Love has rewards like free meals and entertainment outside the house if we’re good
Fucking chaperoned dates with “approved” guys (hope grams like to watch me stick my tongue down a guy’s throat!)
A dare book for free goodies or cash at the end
This shit goes on for 30 days then we either leave or choose The Hard Way plan instead
Frisking (inspections - or chances to cop a feel)
Training names (some sort of stripper names - Candi and Sandy or some shit)
No food choices (we eat or get in trouble)
Maintenance spankings (what a crock)
Required personal grooming (shave that bush mom!)
Lots of lezzing out with mom (gross)
“Approved People” (can beat our asses and inspect us and make us do shit)
“Reasonable Requests” (anyone, even the postman can cop a feel or make us show them our butt holes or whatever)
Foot training (Walking and standing in high heels and other pointless crap to do with Brian’s pervy foot fetish)
Dexterity training (bending over backwards like morons for Brian’s stupid amusement)

Amanda paid more attention to Emily’s side notes than the rules themselves this time through. She wasn’t sure if the snide comments were meant for her, or designed to wind Brian up. Either way, she felt sure Emily was fine with the rules she’d written down, based on Emily’s notes.

Some of the comments were definitely code. Amanda knew for instance that Emily was no stranger to intimacy with her and it didn’t faze her in the least, yet she’d claimed the idea was gross. That was code from their most recent scam. Emily was onboard with everything. Amanda just didn’t know if SHE was ready for this, herself.

“Sure, daddy. This is the easy stuff,” she lied. “What do you have planned for the next step up? The Hard Way one.” Amanda asked sweetly.

“First, tell me why you want to know about The Hard Way Plan,” Brian insisted.

“Yeah! Go on!” The three of them clearly heard from a guy at the next high top with a laptop in front of him.

Brian glanced up and saw a guy with greasy hair and an unkempt beard with bits of whatever he’d just eaten still stuck to it, looking not at his screen but instead at Amanda’s cleavage. He could have been Skyping with someone except that he kept forgetting to blink as his eyes never strayed from Amanda’s tits.

“It would seem that you have a fan, Amanda,” Brian said in his normal voice. Amanda looked at the guy and eventually, he noticed.

All conversation between Brian, Amanda and Emily paused while Amanda focused on the guy. Maybe 5 seconds of quiet from the trio’s table before the guy thought to lift his eyes from Amanda’s cleavage, then a look of horror crossed his face when he encountered Amanda’s expression. The guy nearly swept his laptop off the table in his haste to look like he wasn’t eavesdropping on their conversation.

“Sorry,” he mumbled, realizing how thoroughly he’d been caught, before snapping his laptop closed and picking it up. It took him only a second to vacate his spot. Brian saw his pants tented as he scurried away.

“That wasn’t very nice,” Brian commented to no one in particular.

“What a fucking creeper!” Emily agreed.

“I was actually referring to you, Amanda. I thought you were tired of being such a cunt?”

“He was perving on us! Well mom especially!” Emily stood up for her mother.

“He was in a public place and not disgusted by your inappropriate attire, Amanda. Yet you gave him that look that describes how you’d enjoy emasculating him and feeding him his dick on a toothpick. After you shat on his face, of course. Seems like you scared the crap right out of him, I’d say.”

“Well he WAS eavesdropping, Sir,” Amanda at least looked a little guilty.

“And what exactly did you expect of someone who stumbles across a half dressed woman talking about having dicks pushed just a little bit into her ass, to do when they encounter that conversation in a public place? Close their ears? Even if they’re interested?”

“It was still rude, daddy.” Amanda was unapologetic.

“It goes to your motivations for wanting to know about The Hard Way Plan. Are you setting up some elaborate scam? Because if that’s what you think, everything we’ve been through today has been a waste of time,” Brian insisted.

“I just dealt with a problem, daddy! I didn’t even get up or say anything to the sleaze. But I know what you’re thinking and no, it’s because I’m like this and I see Emily becoming more like this every day that we’re here talking. You don’t even know what it’s like having the power to make people cringe just by looking at them, but hating that it’s just so easy to do it. I see people being good and kind and thoughtful and helpful and respectful and demure and all sorts of shit I’m not and I long to be like that. I’ve done some pretty freaky training in my time and for a little while it felt like I COULD be the sort of person that’s just nice because that’s who they are. Those feelings just never lasted,” Amanda said with a sigh. “I WANT those feelings to last.”

“And you think The Hard Way Plan is similar to this ‘freaky training’ you’ve done in the past?” Brian asked for clarification.

“I spent a few days as a ponygirl once,” Amanda admitted. “Do you know what a ponygirl even is?”

“Yes,” Brian admitted, glancing at Emily to gauge her reaction. She seemed like she didn’t know or care. “But you wouldn’t make a very good one in my estimation. Your tits are way too small.”

“It’s not about my tits, Sir! It’s about obedience.” Amanda insisted.

“You’re right and you’re wrong, Amanda. Being a ponygirl is about displaying obedience and certain learned skills but it’s also about looking pleasing to people. I wouldn’t invest money in a harness, bridle and the other accoutrements to make you look acceptable in that role because unless you had huge boobs, you’d never be pleasing enough to me no matter how obedient and well-trained you were.” Brian replied. “That’s not to say you wouldn’t still receive the training as part of The Hard Way Plan.”

That certainly got Amanda’s attention. Brian was telling her the second plan was exactly what she had suspected it would be.

“Do you accept my explanation of WHY I want this, daddy? Why I want it for Emily? I’m just not sure about the limits you want to impose. I AM still her mom no matter what you decide about how we should be viewed and treated,” Amanda insisted.

“Okay, so you’ve agreed to the Tough Love Plan. Give me some limitations on what you would be willing to subject Emily to in The Hard Way Plan. I don’t mean what YOU’D be subjected to. You’ve obviously got an ass fetish. You even played with that hole when you masturbated for everyone earlier, so I’d capitalize on utilizing your asshole as a training tool. Right now though, I’m talking about what you’d be willing to sign Emily up for,” Brian asked.

Amanda hadn’t expected that. He was putting the ball back into her court by asking her to verbalize what she’d let him try to make her own daughter do. It was one thing to agree or argue HIS suggestions, but he hadn’t even shared how far he would make HER go yet and he wanted to know her boundaries for Emily? That wasn’t fair. If she said she didn’t want Emily to have sex with men, she’d want to qualify that as an Emily only thing because she herself would agree to that. But she didn’t even know if Brian had even considered making sex with others part of his second plan. He’d alluded to fucking and she’d assumed it’d be with him. All she knew was that dicks weren’t part of Tough Love.

“I need to have a private discussion with Emily, daddy. I have to use the restroom, anyway. Okay?”Amanda asked politely.

“No.” Brian didn’t even think about the request. “This is going to damned well stop right now,” he insisted.

“I can’t hold it forever, Sir,” Amanda said petulantly, Brian’s flat refusal ruffling her feathers.

“It’s not about using the restroom, Amanda!” Brian replied in exasperation. “It’s about you giving me your demands! You WILL stop that. Your only question was to ask if I’m okay. Not if it’s acceptable that you talk privately to Emily or if it’s okay to piss. Or if it’s a problem to allow Emily to come with you. No. You TOLD me what YOU decided you needed. You TOLD me you were going to use the restroom. Then you ASKED me if I was okay, as if you really care whether or not I am. I didn’t hear a polite, respectful question about those other desires of yours at all. You didn’t ask politely if you MAY talk to Emily or if I would grant you permission to piss. You didn’t say please. You simply said what YOU thought YOU needed. ALL requests begin with, ‘May I please” and if they don’t, I take it as a demand. Now try again!” Brian actually sounded angry at such a pathetic faux pas, Emily noted with smug satisfaction.

Amanda was speechless for a moment. She’d never before thought about asking for something so specifically. When she wanted something, she’d ask as sweetly as she could, relying on her tone rather than the words she used, although more usually, she’d just tell the person what they would be doing for her. Please and thank you, while not foreign to her, weren’t something she sprinkled into every conversation.

“Please daddy, may I take Emily to the restroom so we can talk about your request while I piss?” Amanda tried out the question structure Brian demanded.

The question she’d asked like that, sounded weird to her, but Brian congratulated her for asking so well, seeming genuinely pleased with her. That in itself was something she’d never paid much attention to before either and it kind of felt good.

“On one condition. This is Starbucks, not home. That means you need to be more respectful of others and talking as you have been at this table is unacceptable in the bathroom. So you must both go in the stall. Practice squatting on the seat too,” Brian told the pair quietly.

“Okay, daddy. Thank you,” Amanda said, guessing that Brian would like the thank you at the end.

“Oh, another thing,” Brian said as the girls stood up. We’ve been sitting here 15 minutes, give or take. In that time, between the two of you, you’ve been rude, demanding, mean, obnoxious, and you’ve lied and stolen, to name just a few of your infractions. If you’d started the Tough Love Plan already, I’d be looking for public ways of disciplining you for what you’ve done. I’m going to work up a few alternate punishments I can implement in public. I want one GOOD suggestion from each of you when you return,” Brian said, dismissing them.

In the Starbucks bathroom, Emily entered a stall and was about to swing the door shut when Amanda’s hand stopped her.

“Don’t be fucking stupid mom. He won’t ever know. We’ll pee then talk at the sink. I know you have questions,” Emily chastised her mother.

“He won’t know but WE will. I know YOU don’t have to take this seriously until I win our bet, but I’m certainly going to. Now let me in!” Amanda insisted. “Damn, I’ve gotta piss,” she said, lifting the lid and climbing onto the toilet.

“Seriously, whore? You’re really going to squat too? Emily asked in disbelief even as her mom hopped back off the rim of the commode again, so she could drop her jeans before climbing back on.

The stall was small and Amanda had to push past Emily to situate herself and Emily was being annoying, just to be annoying.

“Don’t be thinking I’m gonna pee like that when it’s my turn, mom, that’s all I’m saying,” Emily smirked at her mom even as Amanda began to flow.

“You will and you know why?” Amanda asked.

“You’d better enlighten me then!” Emily retorted.

“Because you’re competitive. You want to beat me at my own game. Ahhhhhh. That feels so much better!”

Amanda didn’t say anything more until her flow completely stopped. By that time, Emily had a square of toilet paper in her hand and she held it out towards her mom. “Cain’t say I never do nothing for you, mom!” She giggled as Amanda swatted her hand away and reached for the dispenser for a proper wad of paper.

As Amanda climbed off the toilet and back into her jeans, Emily was lowering the seat again. She dropped her pants and sat down just as Amanda was buttoning. Before Emily was even comfortable, Amanda opened the stall door and propped it open with her body.

“This is the best I can do to help you appreciate the situation, slut. Since you won’t squat, you can sit right there with the door open while we have our chat!” Amanda announced even as the bathroom door opened and the same old lady who’d earlier called Amanda a slut, walked in.

“My goodness what are you doing? Get out of that stall and close the door immediately. Let the poor child have some privacy!” The old woman hissed. “I have a mind to inform the manager!”

“I’m sorry, ma’am. This is my daughter and we’re both being disciplined for our bad behavior. I didn’t mean to offend you,” Amanda offered but didn’t move to relinquish her position at the open stall door while making Emily’s eyes pop at her mom’s honesty.

“Well I never. Today’s generation has no respect for modesty. You’re the harlot who was exposing herself out there, aren’t you?” The old woman demanded, looking more closely at Amanda.

“Yes ma’am. That was part of my discipline too. It was intended to embarrass me and it really did,” Amanda admitted.

“You’re an adult. No one can force you to do anything!” The woman argued, already making her way to the other stall as if dismissing Amanda as trash. “You had better be gone from this restroom by the time I’m finished or I WILL be talking to the manager!” She said, stepping into the other stall and closing the door.

Amanda turned her attention back to Emily. “Thank you very much, bitch! Now we can’t talk and it’s all your fault. Go on, piss so we can get back to Brian. You just lost your opportunity to bargain a better deal on this training.” Amanda snapped at her daughter, feeling ashamed of herself more than Emily.

“Well close the fucking door then! I’m not sitting here with my jeans around my ankles waiting for a fucking bus, you know!” Emily grumped.

“Squat, pee or get off the pot. Those are your choices, cunt!” Amanda insisted. “You agreed to play along. That means if you refuse, I win. Brian told you how to do it and I’m waiting. Tick tock!” Amanda said, looking at her wrist as if she had a wristwatch.

Emily rolled her eyes but stood up, kicked off her jeans and climbed onto the toilet rim. It only took a moment for her to do her business and Amanda had a wad of paper ready for her to wipe with.

Emily jerked it out of her mom’s hand and wiped, climbed down and flushed. The pair was back out of the restroom before they heard another flush. Neither had washed their hands.

“That was quicker than expected,” Brian admitted when they sat down.

“That old lady that called me a slut, daddy? She came in the bathroom while Emily was refusing to squat. She said she was going to report us to the manager,” Amanda explained.

“What did you say to her?” Brian wanted to know.

“I know you won’t believe me, but I told her the truth, Sir.” Amanda said.

“You’re right, I don’t believe you, however there’s no point in intentionally upsetting people. That’s what you two like to do. Did you at least get to talk? Did you come up with a punishment idea each?” Brian enquired.

“Sorry, daddy. No. We just got out of the restroom as quickly as we could. But at least I didn’t just ignore her. That was the right thing to do, wasn’t it?” Amanda asked, truly curious and not making excuses. For once.

“You’re aware that you let me down. Again. If the Tough Love plan had actually started, you’d be punished for that. But I appreciate the honesty. It’s refreshing. Unless you’re lying, of course. You DO seem to lie when there’s not even a need. Okay,” Brian sighed dramatically, “let’s take this outside. Whatever you said probably upset her since almost everything you say upsets someone or other.”

Amanda was going to reply to his suggestion she might have been lying again but stopped herself. He did have a point. Instead, Amanda and Emily picked up their cups and turned, as if to walk towards the exit, leaving Brian’s pad, the loose page and the cheap pen on the table.

Brian stopped them. “Emily, give me that Style Nation pen, please,” he said firmly.

“You already have it, Sir. I left it on the table top. You probably picked it up and now you’ve forgotten. I bet it’s in your pocket. I know old people forget stuff all the time,” she smirked, suggesting as she normally did, that it wasn’t her fault he’d mislaid something.

Brian was about to argue with her then stopped himself. “You’re lying, Emily. I can see I’m going to have to do an inspection right here. I certainly hope you didn’t slide it inside yourself or you’ll get to see what having an internal inspection in front of a coffee shop full of strangers will be like.”

Emily didn’t believe him for a moment. He would never DARE to put a finger in her, much less do it in front of strangers. In Public. He was far too worried about breaking a law or something, so she felt confident that she could easily win this test of wills and teach him something at the same time.

Emily was so confident, she didn’t even bother deflecting suspicion towards her mom. “Look, Siiiiiirrrrrrr, I said I didn’t have it. If you don’t believe me, then check for yourself!” Emily called his bluff right away. At this point she didn’t even care if he checked her pockets, although he’d be pissed if he found the seran-wrapped ball of bud she had.

“Thank you for your permission, Emily,” Brian said sarcastically. “Although I don’t actually need it. Put down your coffee. Hands flat on the table top, spread your legs. I’m sure you’ve seen the frisking position the police use, on TV at least,” he responded coldly, which caused Emily to become just a tiny bit nervous.

Trying to appear as indifferent as always, Emily rolled her eyes and did as instructed. Brian stepped up behind her and she expected to feel his hands on her hips but Instead, she felt fingers on her neck. “Hey! What the...”

Brian didn’t even begin with the most obvious place. He ignored the numerous looks other patrons were providing - a couple of customers elbowing their companions to get their attention, not sure what they were witnessing at the high top with the guy and two girls but sure something important was going on.

Brian felt like he had a hundred sets of eyes on him but he’d committed to this and he would see it through. From his time in the military, Brian knew that for females, there were favored places to hide small items but since his granddaughter wasn’t wearing a bra, it’d be harder for her to hide a small item in her cleavage. He simply relied on his military training and began at the top. Amanda had a lot of amber-colored hair that fell past her shoulder blades but she currently had it loosely pinned up, to keep it out of her eyes. Almost the moment Brian slid his hands up Emily’s neck and over her ears, he found the hidden pen. “Well looky here. How the devil could that have accidentally become entangled in your hair, cunt?” he hissed at Emily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.