Spanks for the Memories - Cover

Spanks for the Memories

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 8

Before they started working on what Brian had called their ‘reward’, Amanda had been worried. Emily hadn’t wimped out like she had expected her to. She’d expected Emily to grump about the mere 2 minutes they’d been offered at the very least. Instead, Amanda had been treated to a challenging look from her daughter, as if to say, ‘you’re going to bail on this like always and I’m gonna win this bet for sure!’ In response, Amanda had been the first to begin.

Emily had looked at her mom questioningly and had been shocked by her starting to rub herself. How could she not call this shit off? Emily had intentionally escalated things way more than she was herself willing to deal with, making grams turn purple in horrified rage when Brian shut her up and insisted that they be allowed do it - while Emily still confidently KNEW her mom would never in a million years agree to rub one out in front of her grams and uncle Dunk, much less her pervert of a step father and creep of a nephew. Instead Amanda had winked at her while beginning to masturbate. Fucking WINKED at her! She didn’t even insist they be allowed to do it in fucking private! What was her mom thinking!

As a result, she’d had no choice but to follow her mom’s lead or forfeit the bet herself. She was not going to lose and start taking hard training seriously but she WAS going to make her mom her bitch! She was already planning how she was going to rent her mom’s ass out for real to strangers. Make her mom suck actual cocks instead of teasing guys to get their money. Her ass would pay for Emily’s weed and booze for sure!

As soon as Emily had started to touch herself too, she knew her cum was going to be a good one. Her best were usually while she was on her own rather than with a boy, but she certainly wasn’t on her own now and it was still shaping up to be great anyway! Everything so far today had combined to make her embarrass herself more than she’d ever before thought possible and masturbating in front of her mom, grams, cousin and uncle was just crazy, but at the same time, wow!

“Stop!” Brian demanded. “Stop now!” He repeated even more forcefully.

Emily was first to comply but she didn’t comply quietly. “There’s no way that was 2 minutes! You make me check the undercarriage then stop me before I’m done? That’s cruel and unusual, Sir!” She ranted.

“It’s only been a minute but I told you to stop at 45 seconds. And it’s called masturbation, not checking the undercarriage, Emily. So you’ve proved you’re willing to do as you’re told, okay? I get it!” Brian said with a smile.

“I was ready to prove I could cum in two, Sir!” Amanda added to Emily’s complaint, not happy either.

“So you’d both like to finish?” Brian asked innocently.

“Fuck, we’ve already started to finish. Practically all but the cleanup,” Emily grumped. “Now start that damned clock again like you promised!”

“How about making a game of this? You’re already rubbing one out in front of us, which I didn’t expect you to agree to, yet you both did. So make it a game with a prize as well? Interested?” Brian asked in that same, calming tone of voice.

Emily, who never could ignore a bet or a chance to win, was instantly interested, her frustration already being overridden by curiosity. Amanda just wanted to finish what she’d started, but the idea of another sex-game intrigued her too.

Instead of asking what Brian was thinking, Emily jumped straight to the prize. “What can I win?” She asked bluntly, again forgetting the ‘Sir’ at the end, in her excitement.

Well I was thinking of a couple of bucks, but you’ve twice in a row forgotten to call me Sir, so you should get spanked again just for that. Instead, how about the winner spanks the loser 10 times?”

Emily was all about that prize, even at the expense of actual cash. She’d spanked her mom before, up in Virginia and she’d REALLY enjoyed it. Only then did she realize she didn’t even know what game Brian was thinking of. Maybe she would lose?

“What game, Sir?” She asked, highlighting the form of address so Brian couldn’t miss it.

“Whoever’s wetter at 2 minutes is the winner. Hell let’s go whole hog on this. If the winner hasn’t cum, the loser makes the winner cum before accepting her spankings from the winner. But if you cum before I stop you again, you have to keep trying to get wetter so you can win. What do you think?”

Amanda was ready to use this pause as an opportunity to quit embarrassing herself for a few minutes. She really had no driving force in her to spank Emily. Hell, she could have been doing that for years if she’d wanted to, she said to herself. She gave Emily the look they’d developed together that told her daughter she’d better not agree to the game, or else.

Dalia looked at Amanda and saw the glow of lust leave her eyes, which relieved her tremendously. Dalia wasn’t being very vocally opposed to what Brian was doing because it was after all, to Amanda and Emily.

But she was, above all else, Jason’s mom and she couldn’t very well continue to stand by and allow her innocent son to be jaded by the craziness that Amanda and Emily were participating in. Brian had reminded her already that she was Jason’s decision-maker as his parent.

It was her responsibility to protect her son from things she didn’t want him witnessing. If there was anything more important to protect him from than women masturbating right in front of him, she didn’t know what it could be. Then she looked at Ann and knew she could afford to continue her silence. Ann was going to blow, she could feel it.

“Brian, this really is totally inappropriate! I agree that you made your point. I should have put a stop to this BEFORE they engaged in their lewd behavior just now but are you serious? Amanda’s nothing more than a hussy who would think no more of stealing my silverware than she would of turning on the television and allowing her daughter to watch an explicit sex scene in some low-budget movie. You should NOT be encouraging these two ... whores ... to masturbate in public a second time! Sex is dirty when it’s not private. You must know that. You should be putting a stop to it now, not setting wagers on it!”

Ann was red-faced and enraged at Amanda’s behavior. She couldn’t believe a daughter of hers had allowed, no, encouraged Emily to masturbate in front of everyone and Ann hated that her being forced to see such a vulgar and crass display was making her aroused too. Brian had BETTER see to her needs tonight, she added, to herself.

Amanda glanced at Emily again, this time a smirk on her face. She loved winding her mom up. There was no nod, no shrug, but the look was all Emily needed.

“Where can I spank mom when I win, Sir?” She asked.

Brian looked long and hard at Ann. He was going to play by HIS rules, not hers, this time. His stare was designed to convey exactly that. “You’d have to spank her here in the living room, IF you won,” Brian replied with a frown of confusion. “It’s not like you’d need privacy for a spanking after creaming yourself in front of everyone!”

“Duh, Sir! I meant can I spank the cunt’s pussy? Her tits? Or does it have to be her ass?” Emily clarified.

Brian was shocked she’d ask such a question. It was like she wanted to ramp this up in any possible way, just to piss Ann off more. Unfortunately for Ann, Brian was reminded that Ann had pissed him off so much today too that anything she wanted would be almost guaranteed to be denied. While he was proud she’d done so well so far, he was not about to allow her to take over again.

Dalia heard Ann’s protest get shot down and was so very close to saying something to agree with her bitchy sister in law, but she just couldn’t bring herself to speak up. Instead she tried justifying it. Jason needed the education anyway, she told herself. Amanda and Emily could do with a huge dose of embarrassment. Maybe I can learn something too, she added to herself.

“I guess that’s fine. It’s only ten swats with a bare hand. But if you lose, your mom could spank YOUR cunt or tits ten times too,” he replied after careful consideration.

“Well get that damned timer ticking again, Sir! I’m real close and now I got some real incentive!” Emily boasted.

“Amanda?” Brian asked.

“It’s past time to introduce Emily to the real world, daddy. Sure, why not.”

“Brian, didn’t you hear me? Spanking is one thing but this? It’s disgusting! I won’t allow it!” Ann tried one last time.

“Then remember what you’re about to see while in a few minutes, you’re practicing the spanking techniques you saw. Focus your disapproval in their punishment. But this is MY show. Your way never worked. Maybe watching these two cunts put on a lewd show will motivate you too, honey,” he assured his wife. “But at the end of the 2 minutes, I expect you to vote on who was wetter. Your vote along with Dalia, Dunk and Jason’s, will decide which cunt gets to spank the other. One of them is going to get a pretty intense wake up call here, especially if the winner is Emily.”

Ann felt her vagina tighten at the thought of it being slapped, but she bit her lip and just nodded. It wasn’t going to hurt HER to witness one of them get extra comeuppance.

“Ready, cunts? Go!” Brian said, tapping his watch to restart the timer.

Emily and Amanda went back to work but it was clear that Emily was trying harder than Amanda. Although aroused, Amanda had cooled while the prospect of spanking her mom again had reinvigorated Emily. She came after just 15 seconds and instead of nursing the climax like usual, she kept right at building it higher and higher, practically squirting at the moment Brian once again called a stop. In fact a small stream of girl juice did cascade even as Brian shouted for her to remove her fingers from her cunt.

Emily was obliterated, she’d cum so hard at the end. And in front of pervy Jason and uncle D too. The judges were reluctant though. No one wanted to be first to submit their vote until Jason broke the silence.

“Is there any doubt that Em either pissed herself or won by a cumslide? I kinda wish she wouldn’t have won but aunt Amanda just didn’t cum close,” Jason grinned at his wordplay.

“Emily certainly did make a disgusting mess on poor Duncan’s carpet,” Ann admitted before realizing that she’d said it out loud.

“What’s done is done,” Dalia agreed sagely, unwilling to get into a discussion about the mess Emily had made. “Nothing that a little febreeze won’t fix. So Emily won?” She asked although she looked at Duncan instead of Brian to get his assessment.

“I guess Amanda’s getting a pussy spanking then,” Duncan agreed, excited, yet sorry Emily hadn’t lost, to cause Amanda to spank the teen’s pussy instead. THAT, he’d have loved to see, even more.

“I agree too. It’s unanimous. Emily won. And where are you going to redeem your prize, Emily? Cunt or tits?” Brian asked as if he were querying creamer for coffee.

“Oh, definitely cunt, Sir. She’s had this coming a while now.” Emily asserted.

Emily decided she didn’t care that her family had seen her squirt. She concluded it was a small price to pay to so thoroughly beat her mom in that game. Now she really just wanted to refresh her memory of what it was like to spank her mom’s pussy so she could refuel her fantasies for the next time she masturbated. It wasn’t the actual hitting of her mom’s pussy that gave her the tingles, it was the causing intimate pain part and it could have been to anyone that she gave a whipping to. That was the thing. If she could have spanked Jason’s pecker it would have been every bit as exciting to her, maybe his little nuts and nut sack? Yeah, that would have been cooler! Her mom would just have to do for her target practice.

“Then get on the floor, both of you. Amanda, get your ankles behind your head the best you can. It’ll give your daughter a better target and Emily, kneel in front of her but make sure your ass is in the air. I want to see your cunt and ass on display as much as Amanda’s is.” Brian ordered.

They all watched Amanda take her extra spanking in silence but the slaps were more like squelches as Emily gave her the ten and made her count them and answer questions about how it felt to be at the mercy of her own daughter.

Amanda hated that she had to answer Emily’s questions, but stoically bit back her own feelings and answered every question the best she could. “One, thank you Emily. Yes, I let you win. Two, thank you Emily! That was a good one! No, I don’t get off on this. Three! Thank you Emily! My pussy is wet because I was still trying a little to win! Four, thank you Emily! No, really, I didn’t WANT to lose! Five, thank you Emily, six, thank you Em, seven, thank, eight, gawd, slow down, bitch! Nine, thank you Emily. Yes my clit is more sensitive when its being swatted. Ten, thank you Emily. No, yes, no, I don’t know if I could take another ten right now! I’m sorry, Emily!”

Because of the way Brian made Emily kneel, she couldn’t hit as hard as she’d wanted to, but there was still immense satisfaction in watching her mom cringe at each swat. Emily loved how flustered Amanda got when she swatted her rapid fire for a few swats too. She wished Brian would have given her the go ahead to dispense another ten. She knew she could have made Amanda cry with ten more. Amanda was already quivering, her eyes leaking profusely when she answered Emily’s last question. Even though Emily didn’t believe most of her mom’s answers, she did admit to herself that her mom was a tough cookie. She didn’t think she could have taken ten to the clit herself.

After her last swat, Emily dragged her fingers through her mom’s folds. Amanda was soaked! Emily smirked. That’d teach her mom for thinking she could win a bet like this. Amanda had taught her all she knew but Emily was younger, hotter, hornier and more daring than her mom could imagine. This was just the first game and Emily didn’t doubt that she could win any other future game Brian might devise. With each game she won, it would be a step closer to being Emily’s time to run things. She could feel it, like a low hum of far off power. She’d make her mom quit then show Amanda how to scam, like her mom had never imagined. Emily intended to be queen bitch before their time with grams and Brian was over and she began to think she could smell her mom’s fear that Emily would indeed win this bet.

“Well that was entertaining,” Brian admitted to everyone. “But we have a demonstration to finish,” Brian said, ordering the pair to their feet and into the punishment position once more. Emily was pissed off that she wasn’t allowed to wallow in her victory for longer, but she hid her disappointment and frustration. She could be patient. She quickly got into position as if excited to be spanked again.

“Amanda and Emily have rested their asses but they need to prove something, especially to Ann and Dalia now. This is probably more important than them showing any sort of willingness to be spanked by me, Jason or Duncan.” Brian insisted

“I don’t need a go, Brian,” Dalia answered quietly.

The truth was that Dalia really didn’t feel like hitting either of the females any more. They’d been humiliated and hurt enough already, she thought. She was certain both had been through enough that they had to be sorry they’d ever agreed to such treatment. They didn’t need another spanking to remind them to not be such bitches and she couldn’t imagine what they were feeling right now but she was certain the last thing either of them wanted to do was be mean to anyone. If she herself had just been subjected to such treatment she wouldn’t know whether to climb into a hole and pretend she didn’t exist, or go to bed and sleep for a few hours before she could let anyone see her.

“Dalia, I think I understand what you’re feeling,” Brian said softly to his sister in law. “You just witnessed Emily smack the shit out of her mom’s pussy in front of everyone and maybe you feel bad for Amanda now?” Brian asked, to which Dalia nodded hesitantly.

“If you’re sure Amanda’s rehabilitated, then I guess there’s no need to take Emily and Amanda to our place. She’ll be a good houseguest to you from now on, right?”

Brian had to shush Amanda with a finger when it looked like she wanted to interrupt. At the same time, that simple question shook up Dalia’s thinking. She hadn’t thought that Amanda should have any more spankings today but the idea that Amanda and her daughter could now stay at her home and be forgiven for all the mischief and trouble they’d caused so far, much less be trusted not to cause more, gave Dalia pause. She’d been treated to almost a month of upheaval in her house and she knew deep down that the moment Brian and Ann left without Amanda and Emily, things would absolutely return to the way they were before Brian had walked through that door an hour earlier. She wanted those cunts out!

“No! I mean yes, I’m sure Amanda WANTS to be a better person. It’s just that I’m not mean enough to be able to spank anyone. I’ve never spanked Jason his whole life and he’d turned out to be a good boy!” Dalia backpedalled.

“So I’m mean? Is that what you’re saying? I don’t think I’ve ever been accused of being mean before. Fair is what I think of myself as. Dalia, I’m not going to force you to discipline Amanda or Emily. I just want to understand why you don’t want to and to show you that sometimes you have to do unpleasant things for the good of others. Everyone that’s laid a hand on Amanda today has done so because they want to help her be a better person. If you don’t care whether she is better or even worse than before I suggested this, then you are free to decline. But it’d be a shame and it’d tell Amanda that YOU don’t want her to change,” Brian argued his position.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.