Spanks for the Memories - Cover

Spanks for the Memories

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 7

“What’s the count, Amanda?” Brian asked, not positive himself anymore. He knew it had been reset twice and Duncan had done a good job of popping her whenever she hesitated or sometimes just because he was quick enough to do it before she counted.

Amanda really had no idea either. They’d ignored her when she’d tried to count a few before she was made to stand and grab her ankles, but she thought Brian had reset the count anyway. How many skippers had Duncan given her while she held her ankles, her legs obscenely spread? Two? Three?

“I think it’s two, Sir, she said, going with the lower number despite how much these were hurting, “but it could be three? Mister Duncan popped me some good ones real quick just now.”

“So we’ve been at this ... sixteen minutes,” Brian said, consulting his wristwatch, “and you only got to two ... or maybe three ... do you need to count on your fingers, dear? I thought you were a little smarter than that,” he teased.

“Thank you, Sir,” Amanda acknowledged his teasing.

“Thank me for what?” Brian asked.

“Thank you for... “ Amanda was at a loss. She thanked Brian automatically, not thinking about her answer. He’d even told her she had to be explicit so she had no excuse there either. A tear finally made its way down her cheek.

“Dammit, we may as well just start again,” Brian said with a sigh as if this were a lot of effort for him. “You up for that, Dunk, or would you like me to spell you? Remember, we’ve got the Thumper, Stinger, Twister, Slider and Skipper for everyone to practice on Emily too.”

Duncan wanted his sister to go first on her granddaughter. He was pretty sure he’d cream himself just watching her do it if she didn’t chicken out first, but at the same time he wanted to keep spanking the younger version of her. Until he realized there was a version of Ann that was exactly the right age to be his sister of 35 years ago!

“Yeah, have at it, buddy. I’ll take a quick rest then fall in line behind Ann, if that’s okay?” Dunk said as nonchalantly as he could despite his raging hard on.

“I know some of you are still thinking this is weird, so thanks for helping out,” Brian said to the group.

Emily couldn’t believe she was standing there in her uncle’s living room with her ass in the air and grabbing her ankles next to her equally naked mom. At least Amanda had a forest to cover her from the front, not that anyone was looking at her pubic thatch. Everyone was verbally comparing her butt hole with her mom’s. Worse, Dalia was holding her cheeks apart while Brain held her mom’s. It was as if Dalia had somehow been abducted by aliens right in front of them and replaced with a pod person!

“Damn, did I mention you’re all mother fucking perverts?” Emily asked no one in particular.

“I remember you labeling me a pervert and I remember grandpa saying that everything that comes out your mouth hole is mean and nasty. Is that close enough?” Jason laughed before tentatively touching his cousin’s pucker for the first time right in front of his mother. She didn’t even flinch, much less scold him.

“They do look the same, don’t they,” Dalia commented, trying to sound conversational yet hearing the stress in her own voice.

Dalia was up to her neck in this now and there was no backing out. She consoled herself with the idea that when Amanda called the whole thing off today or tomorrow, she’d never hear from the pair again. No loss, as far as she was concerned.

Ann was looking back and forth between her daughter and granddaughter, wondering what was going through their heads. She still held onto the feeling that they were doing some sort of scam and when the other shoe dropped, there’d be hell to pay. Hell for Brian to pay, anyway. She still considered herself to be an impartial observer to this fiasco.

Duncan wanted Dalia to get in line and take a few swings at the teen so that Jason could step up to bat. Then it’d be Ann’s turn, but right now, there was discussion between Jason and Dalia about the subtle differences in Amanda’s and Emily’s ass holes. When he saw Jason lean in and touch Emily’s pucker, he decided he could be patient a little longer. He had never thought of seeing another guy touching a woman like that would be interesting - unless the guy was him - but the innocence of Jason was just blowing him away.

“If someone’s going to put their finger up my butt there’ll be hell to pay if they don’t lube it first, fuckers!” Emily snarled while not making any move to escape her predicament.

“What are you going to do about it, Emily?” Jason asked, beginning to feel like he’d finally beaten his cousin in some weird game. He certainly had no idea he’d walk into this when he got off work early!

“If you doubt that I couldn’t snap off that finger and jam it up your piss hole, SIR, then try me! I’m doing this because I agreed to, not because I don’t have a choice!”

Jason jerked back his finger as if Emily’s ass had burned it. He knew without a smidgen of a doubt that Emily wasn’t making idle threats she couldn’t uphold. Yes, she was bent over holding her ankles and yes, she knew they were going to spank her. All of them. But she was right too. She was LETTING them do this to her and so was aunt Amanda!

“I want to see what it feels like to put a finger in your butt, cuz. Would you rather I lube it with pussy juice or spit?” He asked after seeing Brian unfazed by Emily’s threat. He knew he had to be brave or just go outside and attempt to forget what he’d seen so far.

“The idea of your spit in my ass is GROSS! Then so is the thought of it in my pussy, Sir,” Emily admitted. In truth, Emily was close to wigging out. She didn’t know how her mom was coping but she knew she wasn’t doing so well.

“I wasn’t going to suck my OWN finger! That would be your job!” Jason shot back.

“At least I know where MY spit’s been! You’ve probably been licking short bus windows or something,” Emily tried to joke.

“Here then!” Jason challenged his teen cousin. “Get it all nice and slippery. The more you goober on my finger, the easier it’ll slide in, right?” he laughed while pushing his finger, the same one he’d used to touch her pucker, into Emily’s unresisting mouth.

True to her word, Emily didn’t try to bite his finger off but instead, ran her tongue all over the digit, lubing it up as much as she possibly could. She’d only messed with anal sex a couple of times but she knew he was correct about lots of lubrication.

It wasn’t until Emily pushed the tip of his finger with her tongue, signalling he should remove it, that he even considered that his cousin could have really hurt him with her teeth if she’d wanted to. The thought made him reconsider what he was about to do. Curiosity won out, even though he wondered if anyone thought he was particularly pervy, wanting to feel the inside of his cousin’s butt. His mom continued to hold Emily’s cheeks apart though, so he figured if she thought it was okay, then it was certainly okay.

Jason slowly pushed his finger into her pucker, some illogical part of him waiting for teeth to appear in her butt and nip at the invading digit. Instead, he slid past the tight opening until he felt the void beyond. He could feel his cousin’s turd balls! Gross! He quickly pulled his finger back out and looked at it. It still looked just like a regular finger even though it wasn’t anymore. Now it was the first finger he’d ever had inside a girl and not just her pussy, but her ass!

“Wow! I’ll be right back. I got to clean Emily stank off my finger. Don’t start without me, puleeeeeeeez!” he begged, already hurrying off towards the bathroom.

Brian had been behind Amanda, whispering in her ear as she stood bent over, holding her ankles. He was giving her a blow-by-blow account of what was happening to her daughter instead of letting her turn her head to watch, herself. “She’s sucking his finger, Amanda. Just like it was a little penis. Your daughter is acting like an absolute slut, getting his finger all slippery so it will slide more easily into her butt. Oh, there he goes, Amanda! He’s taken his finger out of her mouth and now he’s lining it up with her asshole! He’s pushing it in, Amanda. Your daughter is feeling Jason’s finger in his ass and she’s not crying or running away! She must love it, Amanda! Do you think she loves it? Do you think it’s the first thing that’s ever been pushed into her ass, Amanda? Maybe she just loves anal sex and she really wants a big hard cock in there instead? She’s acting like such a slut, Amanda!”

Amanda knew his questions didn’t require answers so she hadn’t responded while Brian whispered in her ear. She found she DID want to see what was happening to Emily, but instead her eyes were closed - either to block out this humiliation of her daughter or to focus better on Brian’s voice, she wasn’t sure. She knew her mom was right there, but her mom wasn’t saying a word either.

Surely Ann had to be seeing what her grandson was doing to her granddaughter, Amanda thought, yet she wasn’t stopping it or anything! Amanda could hear the three other voices as if they were simply chatting at a family get together, not discussing spanking techniques or comparing butt holes or laughing at Emily’s predicament, or generally in the process of disciplining two naked females. It was so surreal! Worse, it was making her crazy with lust.

Jason announcing that he needed to clean the stink, or stank, off his finger was like a signal that the current game was finishing and they would soon get back to spanking two cunts. Somehow the word cunt had been agreed as an acceptable label for her and her daughter - even her own mother seemed to revel in its use for the first time. Amanda clearly heard Ann ask Brian if they should each have a turn practising on each cunt. The calmness yet eagerness of her mother’s voice when her mom broke her silence was the weirdest part of this whole situation.

“That’s a good idea, baby!” Brian replied to his wife. “How about teams? You and Jason, then Dunk and Dalia? I’ll ask questions of one or the other cunt and they can each help the other answer. And Baby? I want you to know I’m so proud of you for accepting this as necessary. I’m sure the cunts do too, but I’ll be sure to ask them. You’ll want to hear it from them that they accept this as necessary too.”

“You want to make this a game? You said this demonstration was necessary, now you want to turn it into a game?” Ann’s voice held accusation, as if she was beginning to question Brian’s motives.

“Think of school, Baby. Kids have to go and they’re expected to learn a lot. They still have recess and lunch and other things that are fun though. It’s what makes it bearable for the kids. We have to make this bearable for the cunts too, that’s all.” Brian almost whispered.

To Amanda, Ann sounded mollified, hopeful and possibly a little encouraged. “So you’re sure about this?” It was the first time Ann had asked Brian if he really knew what he was doing.

Dalia heard it the question too, realizing that Ann hadn’t been the secret force behind all this like she’d suspected and had been following Brian’s lead after all. For some reason, that encouraged her too.

“Dammit Sir, my back is starting to hurt from being bent over like this so long. Can we get a move on here?” Emily asked.

Brian decided to accept that as a polite request from Emily, based on the tone she’d used rather than the words. Her voice sounded submissive rather than bitchy - which was an unusual tone for her. He still had to work with her on politeness though.

“We’ll start when WE’RE ready, not you, cunt. And what did I say about talking without permission?”

“How am I supposed to get permission without talking? Sir.” Emily asked, barely remembering the proper form of address.

Brian noted the bitchiness returning to her tone. She was impatient and didn’t like not knowing HOW to do things correctly, Brian concluded. That was helpful information.

After a moment’s thought, he said, “It’s becoming obvious to me that this is going to be a lot more than a few house rules. It also seems that you two are generally okay with that or you wouldn’t be standing here holding your ankles. Am I correct?”

“No one in this room could MAKE me do anything I wasn’t okay with, sir. That goes for Emily too. She already threatened to snap Jason’s finger off and use it to expand his piss hole, so yeah, I’d say you’re right. Daddy,” Amanda replied.

Brian nodded, unsurprised. “I read a lot. You probably both know that. Lately I’ve been reading about alternative methods of personal development. One of my favorite authors, a doctor named Edward Davidson, asserts that there are people like you who respond well...”

“Sir?” Emily asked.

“Don’t interrupt, Emily!”

“But Sir!” Emily insisted.

“I will get to you when I’m ready!” Brian raised his voice at the teen.

“I gotta pee sometime today, Sir. Puleeeease can we move this along? Or uncle mister Dunk is gonna have a piss stain on his carpet, Sir!” Emily insisted.

Brian was tempted to ignore her anyway. If they were at the house, he would have, but in a way, Emily had a point.

“We need to discuss the ideas I have, is what I was trying to say. If your mother chooses to stay with the simple tough love method she already agreed to, you’d still be disciplined for interrupting like that. Be glad we’re here and not the house.”

“Look, if it makes you feel better, just hit the high notes so we can move on? I don’t REALLY need to piss right now but you sounded like you were about to give us a breakdown on the whole damn book. Once we hit your place, the rules change, I know that. Um, Sir.” Emily replied.

Despite the way in which she’d spoken, Emily did have a point. She wasn’t actually in ANY plan right now, so what she was doing was because she chose to.

“Okay, Emily. I admit you are right. THIS TIME. So, in short, we’d have more than just a punishment position for a spanking. There would be other positions you would be required to learn but we won’t get into those today. Are you willing to adhere to a bunch of additional rules and disciplines than the ones you’ve already agreed to?”

“That would depend on what they are, if you ask me. If you want to hang us by our tits from the oak tree out the back of your house you’d better have a pretty convincing reason, Sir,” Emily answered with a smirk at her mom, imagining the older woman dangling by her boobs.

“I’ve never before done anything like I’m imagining right now. You girls already agreed to to be naked, to be spanked when you screw up and those associated rules about public and private spaces within the house. You agreed, Amanda, to get a job that pays enough to support you and Emily and you agreed to find your own place. I didn’t think about it before but you agreed without even knowing how long I’d let you stay and that was my bad.”

“You mean you were going to put a limit on it, Sir? Would we get to discuss this or would it be another rule?” Amanda asked, feeling like Brian was already changing rules AFTER they’d agreed and that wouldn’t fly with her.

“There HAS to be a time limit on it! What good is a goal if there’s no target? Hell, you could have been at my house under those rules until Emily graduated college! No. A month. That’s it. With no expenses, you’d get a job and still have three weeks of a full salary to put into your own place. Something modest, even renting a trailer at the park. A single week’s salary would cover the rent and the deposit on one of those. It’s not a rule. It’s the time frame you’re being given to work with.”

“That’s not long enough! There’s utilities, cable, internet, furniture, EVERYTHING!” Amanda argued, forgetting to call him by his title. “Then you’d be motivated, right? You don’t seem to be, right now. You forgot to address me correctly.” Brian observed. “We’ll call this plan the Tough Love Plan, or Plan A. Then there’s Plan B, or The Hard Way plan. Tough Love lets you beebop along for a month and piss off to wherever people like you go, afterwards. The Hard Way will be much harder on both of you, but will force you to address your shortcomings more and you WILL learn to be better, productive, useful members of the family and to society. I’m not just going to spout off a bunch of example rules that I think might be good ideas. I’m going to adapt Doctor Davidson’s ideas to your situation and develop my own plan that benefits you.” Brian declared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.