Spanks for the Memories
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Duncan tried to picture his niece laying across his lap with her legs splayed, her pussy open and even dribbling a little, as a hog. It was the closest animal he could think of with really white skin even though Amanda also had a lot of amber pubic hair.

In his head, he kept saying to himself, she’s a hog, a pig. Maybe a cow, or a big ol’ turkey. It didn’t work. Amanda was still a naked woman over his lap. The best he could do was imagine that Amanda was a naked stranger who had begged him to spank her and that Dalia as his willing and enthusiastic assistant.

When he squinted a little, it made it easier not to see his niece. It helped that Amanda’s skin was so pale and he’d never before today seen her like that, but the closest thing her could imagine ... suddenly he remembered Ann as a teen, her body style very similar to Amanda’s, her skin even as pale. Dalia had a rich tan that was so very different from the Murphy clan that he, Ann, Amanda and Emily belonged to.

It was all Duncan needed. Imagining his teenage sister over his lap, instead of his niece, transported him back in time thirty some years. It was easy to think of the slut his sister had once been and the impure thoughts he’d had so often all those years ago. Now he had a chance to spank her for being such a cock tease!

Thoughts of Amanda as meat to be reviewed and inspected were gone. He had no problem at all reviewing and playing with his imaginary sister. He could indulge his teenage fantasies and do what Brian wanted - humiliate the heck out of her - and no one would ever know what he was thinking. Perfect!

“Well, baby, are you gonna do something or just study her privates,” Dalia said quietly in his ear.

“I was thinking how wet she is, hon. Her shirt is going to get soaked if she stays over my lap too long,” he admitted.

“Mom?” Jason suddenly asked, pausing Dalia’s hurry-up of Duncan. “Do you agree even a little bit with what grandpa said?”

“I’d believe it a lot more if I could believe Amanda is serious. Unfortunately every word that comes out of her mouth is suspect,” Dalia said with a sigh.

“But she said we could do whatever, ya know? And I just had an idea of what aunt Amanda would be good for, but it’s a little embarrassing for me to say.”

“Well if it’s too embarrassing to say, then it’s too embarrassing, period,” Dalia assured her son.

“What I mean is, well ... is it okay with you if I touch, um, you know, there?” he asked, pointing generally towards Amanda’s crotch. “It’s just that, well, I’m curious. I’ve never seen a girl with, you know, her privates all hanging out. Would all girls look like this if they were, you know, spread open the way she is? It looks to, I don’t know, gross? I’m sure you wouldn’t look like that, right?”

To Dalia’s mind, Jason’s question nearly put a stop to the whole thing. He was just too naive for this. He’d never even had a girlfriend and here were his aunt and cousin, naked in his home, one of them getting ready to be spanked right in front of him. She nearly held up her hand and said enough is enough, especially when she realized Jason could be imagining HER naked over Duncan’s lap, but after a momentary internal debate, she stopped herself. Amanda and Emily were figuratively in the doorway, ready to be gone from their home. It was just too close to the finish line for her to call a stop to this now. She could taste her freedom from those two cunts. Jason’s freedom from nights spent sleeping on her bedroom floor.

“It’s just a vagina and yes, most girls have them,” Dalia steeled herself and smiled indulgently at her son. Go on, feel it if you want to. I won’t be mad. You know when it’s your turn to ask a question, Duncan could spank her her ass and you ask her if she’s normal down there. She’d know better’n me.”

Amanda lay there and listened quietly as they spoke about her like she wasn’t even there. It was a surreal feeling, knowing they were talking about her pussy like it was a lab specimen.

She wanted this over but at the same time, her conversation with Emily outside, was ringing around in her head. Brian was suggesting almost exactly what she told Emily she wanted. She WOULD tame her inner bitch, or rather, Brian would. She would atone for the thousands of shitty things she’d done in the past and make a new start. Her uncle and family could humiliate her as much as they wanted and she’d accept the treatment without balking. But still, doing it with intimate friends like she’d only ever done before was a hell of a lot different than doing it with family.

“Holy fuck!” She squealed as her thoughts were interrupted by a white hot burn across both cheeks.

“Hey, this works!” Brian said, holding up his leather belt for her to see.

He’d seen Duncan hesitate, heard Dalia get into a discussion with Jason and read Dalia’s expression. He could tell she was right on the fence of putting a stop to this so he’d quietly removed his belt from around his waist. He caught Dalia’s eye and showed her what he had. She elbowed Duncan, who quickly moved his hands out of the way and waved Jason away, feeling somehow relieved to at least postpone Jason’s curiosity about his aunt’s pussy. The sound of the crack against Amanda’s butt had made most of those in the room flinch, even Jason.

“I did say you’d get a spanking, Amanda. Would you prefer Dunk’s hand, or this? It definitely got your attention!” Brian grinned.

Amanda had been strapped before, but a long time ago and under very different circumstances. This had been so unexpected and she’d been so unprepared for it, that she’d yelped without thinking. Now they expected her to tell them what SHE wanted? So unfair!

“Well that was one - and that one certainly got my attention, thank you, Sir. Mister Duncan could have hand spanked me all afternoon and it wouldn’t have burned like that did, so, um, his hand? Oh, and may I have another?

Amanda wasn’t going to ask to take the strap if she didn’t have to. She was willing to do whatever it took, but she didn’t feel that she should choose the more painful option. She just hoped Duncan was listening to her preference.

“Are you chickening out already, Amanda? I’m a little surprised at you. I thought you ENJOYED doing things the hard way.” Brian confessed.

The next stroke was mercifully made with Dunk’s hand and felt more like a punch on the butt than a spank. Amanda practically swooned in relief.

“Two, thank you Mister Duncan. May I have another?”

“I haven’t even asked my question yet!” Dunk said as he grabbed one of her pussy lips and pulled down on it. Amanda bit back a groan.

“You’re even wetter now than before I started!” He accused.

Amanda was preparing a smart-assed reply to his comment when he continued. “What ARE these?” He asked, continuing to tug on the same pussy lip. “They actually hang open!”

Amanda felt her cheeks color in embarrassment. I have big outer labia, Sir. Some women don’t, that’s all, Sir.”

“They look more like landing flaps to me,” Jason laughed before apologizing to Dalia and miming zipping his lips.

“They ARE your aunt’s flaps, Jason. Amanda, I’m sure you know what I mean, correct?”

“Yes, sir. They’re cunt flaps. Some people call them pussy flaps but calling them cunt flaps is much more derogatory. Should I call them cunt flaps from now on?”

“Did anyone TELL you to call them that? You’re really going to have to learn to stop putting ideas into our heads unless we ask for your suggestions.” Brian advised, pleased that others were making themselves responsible for introducing the base language he intended to make the most of in Amanda and Emily’s training.

Ann would have been more resistant to its use had she not initially heard it from other family members, Brian knew. He could explain his reasoning, but other family members setting the standard would have more impact on his wife.

If he could get Dalia or Jason, possibly even Ann herself, to begin calling Amanda a cunt or a whore, then when he first used those same words to describe those bitches, Ann would accept their use more readily. She generally HATED the ‘C’ word and it was why he’d avoided colloquialisms completely up until now.

Duncan reared back and laid another on Amanda, this time catching the crease between her thigh and her butt cheek. It made a little more of a satisfying sound, but again, it had no effect on Amanda. “Why did you come to our home when you could have gone to your mom and dad’s place?” Dalia asked even before Duncan lifted his hand again.

Amanda had been expecting that question. At least she was back in familiar territory. “We needed a place and to be honest, ma’am, you’re both pushovers. You don’t have much, but it’s more than we have. It was easy to just come in and take over,” she replied. “Thank you, Sir. That’s three. May I have another?”

“No you may not have have another of those love taps, Amanda,” Brian interrupted.

“First of all, they’re NOT pushovers. They extended hospitality when no one else would. Second of all, there’s nothing more you could have done to make their lives miserable, if you’d tried!” Brian accused Amanda.

“Well tonight I was going to take Ms Dalia and Mister Duncan’s bed off them. Emily shouldn’t sleep on the couch. I thought she should have a real bed, like Jason’s and I could use theirs.” Amanda admitted. “I guess you could say that would have made them more miserable, right?, Sir?”

“Jeez, Amanda. Thank you for your honesty. It just reinforces why we’re doing this. And sorry, Dunk, I mean no disrespect when I say this, but Amanda isn’t getting anything out of your spanking,” Brian gently suggested to his brother. “It just looks like it’s hurting your hand more than her bottom. There are techniques to everything and if Amanda was a naughty child, the force of your slap would certainly have made her cry. But she’s not a naughty child. Everyone seems to agree that she’s not just naughty, she’s a real bitch. If you want her to really appreciate that she’s been struck, you need to consider what’s actually happening to her when you pop her like that. All you’re currently doing is pushing her body against you. Your palm is coming down on her fat and your fingers aren’t even touching her. It’s more like you’re trying to hammer her tailbone to make her feel it, rather than provide an effective spanking to her.”

“Well I can’t argue with you about my hand, buddy,” Dunk said, flicking his wrist as if to loosen it up again before massaging the muscle that connected his wrist to his thumb.

“Put your palm on her cheek and squeeze it. Tell me what you feel.” Brian suggested.

Looking at Dalia first for encouragement and really, to get permission, Duncan then cupped his niece’s butt cheek and gently squeezed. He could barely feel the muscle under her skin. She really did have a fatty bubble butt.

“I feel her skin and under there somewhere is a muscle. She’s got a really fat ass,” Duncan reported.

“Good, now use your fingers to kind of goose her a few times. That’ll give you an idea where the most fat is and where the muscles are closest to the skin. You have to explore her butt before you begin, like I did with Emily before I spanked her.”

“I wondered about that. I thought you were just trying to embarrass her. Okay,” Dunk agreed and began cupping, then digging his fingers into her butt a little, like a deep massage.

He moved his palm slowly around her cheek to trace the muscle underneath and was able to feel how the muscle was connected. He also began to distinguish the buildup of fat over that muscle. On the one hand, it was very educational but on the other, his dick got even harder while he did it.

Amanda felt his hand exploring her ass and hated to admit to herself that it felt really good, like a real massage.

“So what you were doing before produced a thud - sending ripples through her butt, although you quickly lifted your hand as if her butt had burned you. Choose a nice fatty spot and do it again. This time allow your whole hand to contact her skin, but keep it in place and enjoy the ripples it creates.” Brian guided Duncan.

This time Duncan’s whole hand came into contact with Amanda’s bottom and he did indeed feel the ripples.

“Four, Sir. Thank you. May I have another?” Amanda asked.

Brian ignored her. She was required to count and ask for another, but no one actually had to acknowledge her.

“Now lift your hand. See how you left a handprint this time? It shows up well against her pale skin. You felt the ripples too, right?” Brian asked, seeing Duncan nod. His hand had felt nice against Amanda’s ass this time and he was pleased that Dalia seemed happy for him rather than jealous his hand had rested on another female’s behind. “ That’s a thumper,” Brian named the technique.

Dalia didn’t even think anything about her man’s hand resting on his niece’s ass cheek. She too was fascinated by the difference in the spank. She actually wanted to have a go herself, to test out what Brian had said for herself.

“Now rub her butt, Dunk. Spread the heat of your slap. Dalia already said you could touch her vagina. She’s just meat. Keep telling yourself that if you need to.

Duncan ran his hand across her cheek, not missing any of the skin on his chosen butt cheek from her waist to the juncture between her legs. His thumb actually got so close to her spread lips that he felt moisture touch his thumb. If Dalia hadn’t been right there, he might have lifted his hand and tasted the wetness on his thumb. In his mind, it was definitely a young Ann laying across his lap.

Suddenly becoming self conscious, Dunk reluctantly lifted his hand again.

“The next technique is the stinger. Imagine flicking someone with your towel. I’m sure you did that when you were a kid. With the stinger, only your fingers come into contact with skin and only very briefly.”

Duncan practiced the move in the air, swishing then pulling away from an imaginary butt in a wavy motion.

“I wasn’t happy with your last answer, Amanda,” he judged. You said what you did, but didn’t give any detail as to why. You said Duncan and Dalia are pushovers What other examples can you draw from to draw that conclusion?”

“They let me get away with anything, Sir. Last time I was here I told Mister Duncan that I was borrowing his car. I took it and came back two days later. He had to call a friend to give him a ride to his job and you know what he said when I brought it back?” Amanda asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care. You’ll finally be atoning for doing things like that. You don’t need to repeat how others acted to make you feel it’s okay to be so inconsiderate. This isn’t about justifying yourself. Do you feel bad that you left him without his car for two days?” Brian demanded.

“I honestly didn’t even think about it. It didn’t kill him to be without it and I needed to get to Piketown. That’s really as far as I thought it out.” Amanda replied, the indifference quite obvious to everyone.

Brian directed Dunk to test his new method. “Try out the stinger, Dunk. If you don’t feel like you got it right, just ignore Amanda and quickly keep trying until you’re satisfied.”

Duncan had to try it three times just to make contact then another couple to perfect it. The sixth, he was happy with when he felt Amanda flinch beneath him.

“Thank you, Sir! Was that five or six? May I have another?”

“I think we’ll call that three, Amanda. The others were just his hand contacting your butt. The strap was one, the thumper was the second and the stinger was the third. Ann, would you like to ask a question?”

“Why, Amanda? Why did you have to turn out to be such a ... such a ... arrrg. I don’t even have the words to describe what I think you are, right now!”

“Cold hearted bitch? Cunt?” Emily supplied with a laugh, knowing how her grams felt about the derogatory word and hoping she’d get to see her grams get embarrassed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.