Spanks for the Memories - Cover

Spanks for the Memories

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 5

Emily sneered that it wasn’t going to happen and added, “Your mommy says you can’t watch, so put your eyeballs back in your head and take a picture. It will last longer,” she laughed and waved goodbye to him by holding up her hand and wiggling her fingers, dismissing him.

Brian was about to jump all over her but Ann beat him by talking to Dalia. That gave him a moment to decide that since that level of spanking had obviously had no effect, he would allow Emily to get anything out of her system that she needed to, because once they reached home, outbursts like these would be punished like he planned to soon do with Amanda. Right now, all she was doing was digging herself in deeper with her supercilious comments.

While he was deciding this, Ann was speaking. “Brian’s correct, Dalia. Usually I’d be the last to agree with such a radical statement but this is definitely a radical situation. People could only think it’s wrong if they don’t understand WHY it needs to be this way,” Ann stated with conviction.

Dalia wondered if it hadn’t somehow been Ann’s idea all along and maybe she was being silly for being overly protective of her son. She didn’t like Ann much - at all really - she could see where Amanda had learned a couple of her ideas about treating others, but the older woman definitely knew right from wrong, unlike Amanda and Emily.

What Ann had really meant was that she was feeling a perverse pleasure at seeing her daughter being taken down a notch or two and this wasn’t really hurting anyone. She DIDN’T say out loud that she willing to give Brian more rope, even though she definitely felt that way too. If he hung himself, it’d be his fault - he’d be the bad guy and she’d be able to tell him she told him so.

She knew everyone thought Emily was her favorite and the only reason it seemed that way was because she was Ann’s only granddaughter, just as Amanda had been her only female child. She was always at war with herself over both of them and had eventually dealt with it by amputating them from her life. Now Brian was intent on rebuilding that bridge and he was denying her the option of casting them aside like broken furniture.

She didn’t even want to admit to herself, that seeing Brian be so ... stern, was giving her butterflies and she was enjoying it so much she wasn’t willing to consider stopping him yet. Even the rubbing of Emily she’d seen. She imagined herself getting that. Oh boy did she ever. She kind of wanted to rub herself too, although she resisted. Women do NOT ever masturbate, she believed with all her heart.

“Jason, honey, would you really like to stay?” Dalia asked even though she knew what his answer would be.

“He looked at his mom as if she were crazy and replied “Are you really asking me if, after seeing aunt Amanda and Emily naked, I want to walk out of here and pretend I didn’t just see what I did?”

“I suppose that would be a little absurd,” Dalia admitted.

Brian addressed Dalia before Jason could reply further. “Look, if he leaves right now he’s going to get the wrong idea about what’s going on here and possibly conclude that this is just a kinky sex game. I appreciate that to you, it’s unfortunate he got home early. But we’re not doing anything unseemly and unless you want to cast doubt on that for him, you’ll think about what YOU really want. Just because I think he should stay, doesn’t mean that you should automatically agree. You’re his mother and he follows your rules. Please just talk to him, Dalia, instead of dismissing him.”

“Jason looked at his mom and continued, “Yes, I want to stay, but for two reasons and apart from the obvious, I’d like to know more about what grampa Brian is up to. If he thought giving Emily a spanking was going to fix her right up, then she just proved THAT’S not enough. There’s kids at school that have contests where they grab their ankles for each other to see who can take more swats before one wimps out. And they use paddles, even if it is usually over their clothes, but not always on each other’s butts.”

“Oh my god, what bullshit! You just want to stay because you’re a creepy perv,” Emily accused.

“Well there is that, but the other two things, mostly,” Jason smiled.

Dalia was surprised at his words and horrified that kids at his school would compete at hitting each other. What was the school teaching them?

“Don’t be ridiculous, Jason! No one does that!” She asserted.

“It’s true, mom. There was this TV show once, called Jackass. They even made movies. But I think grandpa Brian wants Emily and aunt Amanda to learn something, not just prove who the bigger moron is. Is that right, grandpa?”

“You’re the biggest moron already, dick breath. And don’t be getting any ideas about sharing anything from those movies with Brian,” she paused, waiting for Brian to tell her off again, not that she really cared. When he didn’t say anything, she felt emboldened to continue. “After grams would get over fainting, she’d know exactly who’s ideas those were.” Emily spread her legs and put her weight on one foot, her hand on that same hip and leaned away from her cousin as if not at all concerned she was nude. In a fake southern California valley girl accent she said, “ So you loooooose! Can’t win against me. Eveeeeeer!” She smirked

Brian continued as if Emily hadn’t said a word. “I wouldn’t have agreed to take them into our house if they weren’t going to be taught a few things, son,” he said kindly to Jason. “I’m very pleased that you appreciate there’s more to this than some kind of twisted revenge thing going on. There are others here that don’t see that as clearly as you seem to,” he winked at Jason to let him know the message Jason had passed had been received. He’d definitely be Googling Jackass!

All the other adults in the living room except Amanda wondered if his words were aimed at them. Each of them had expressed reservations about this but none of them had insisted it stop, for their own reasons.

“Fine then. You can stay if you choose to, Jason. Your grandpa was about to spank Amanda. Just don’t laugh!” Dalia cautioned her son.

“If he finds it funny, Dalia, he really should laugh. If I walked in and saw a couple of my relatives naked in the living room, I’d wonder what the joke was and laugh to cover my embarrassment.”

“I’m not embarrassed, grandpa. They look silly, standing there naked, and part of me wants to make fun of them like they always do to me, is all. Heck, Emily just said I can’t ever win against her but I’m not the one naked and looking stupid with a red butt!”

Emily mouthed the word,”looooo-seeeeeer” at him soundlessly.

“Amanda has admitted that she’s a lying, petty, trifling, self important bitch. There are many other words I could and will use to describe them once they get to the house, but I can see that your mom would be offended if I used those words in front of you.” Brian advised the teen boy.

“There are a few words I’d like to use that I won’t in front of Jason too, so thank you Brian,” Dunk added. He sounded like his beer buzz was completely gone now and that he was really getting on board with Brian’s plan, although that was in no small part because he didn’t want to sound like the person Brian had alluded to, who didn’t know what was going on.

Brian nodded in understanding. “The takeaway from that is that she knows these things about herself and wants to change them. How? She can’t just decide to be a different person, then BE a different person, so she’s finally asked for help.

“And that’s really why she’s naked?” Jason asked. “I kinda thought they’d just finally done something that they couldn’t explain away this time,” he said, meaning both Amanda and Emily.

“Amanda could explain burning down your house if she had a mind to do that. No, this is about helping her, not just punishing her. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. Now she needs your help too, Jason. You can finally stand up to her. To both of them and I’ve got your back. You can let her know that her power over you is gone and one way to do that is to laugh at her, to her face.”

“Well they’re always laughing at us, but mostly me. They’ve done some pretty mean stuff to me since they’ve been here too,” Jason admitted. “It sure is nice that she’s finally getting hers and I will laugh my ass off in my head if she really does get a spanking like a little kid.”

“Laughter is a way of dealing with so many emotions and if Amanda submits to a spanking, she’ll be allowed to come into our house. I hope that the pair of them don’t lose their sense of humor while they’re there. It would be a depressing place to live if no one laughed!”

“I still have no idea what you’re planning, grandpa, but if it’s about aunt Amanda and Emily making things right, I hope you have a bunch more corrective measures up your sleeve than just spanking. Grammar, I’m real glad you finally let grandpa Brian do whatever he needs to. And mom, I’ll try not to laugh out loud because you say that’d be wrong, but I can’t help it if I enjoy it, okay?”

“Your grandfather says it’s okay, but I’m not there yet. I just want these two out of my house!” Dalia finally admitted to Jason.

“Dunk, would you like to do the honors?” Brian repeated his earlier offer.

It wasn’t that Brian couldn’t do another spanking, but he wanted his brother in law to show the others how fully on board he was.

“I was just joking, Brian. I couldn’t, really.” Duncan answered.

Duncan was more interested in not starting trouble with Dalia. He’d been without loving in so long, he didn’t want to jeopardize his chances with her tonight. She was obviously uncomfortable with the idea of seeing Amanda ask for and accept a spanking, but he was sure she wouldn’t be impressed if he was administering it.

“I’m not going to try to change your mind, Dunk, but just think of the satisfaction you could get from unleashing on Amanda for the way she’d disturbed your home lately.”

“Hey! I thought this wasn’t about revenge?” Emily asked, then added, “Although since it’s mom, you’re forgiven,” she smirked.

“No one cares if you forgive them right now, Emily,” Brian said. That’s like hearing the drunk driver forgive the electric pole he knocked over. Right now, you’re the drunk driver, but you will eventually learn to only speak when asked a question, young lady. Your thought though, was a valid one. I’ll have a go at explaining it. Dunk, Dalia, do either of you think that if Amanda had been anyone else who had asked for a spanking, you’d turn that request down?”

“Like anyone’s going to ask for that!” Dunk said. Dalia agreed with him.

“But if they politely asked?” Brian pressed.

“I’d want to know why. If it sounded good to me, I’d ask Dalia,” he admitted.

“Thank you baby. I appreciate that.” Dalia looked lovingly at Duncan.

“And if the person said they needed it to help them? Would you both agree to do it? To do your best to help them out?”

“I guess,” this time Dalia replied.

“So it’s going to make no difference to Amanda’s bottom whether or not you’re laughing at her, or spanking her for something specific she’s done. The spanking itself is only to reinforce that she’d finally receiving discipline. To make her think. If she were to get a couple of spankings every day at our house for no specific reason, it’d only act to reinforce that she has a lot to think on.”

“You’re going to spank her even if she’s being good? Then she won’t care about doing something bad because she’ll know she’s going to be spanked anyway!” Jason said, confused.

“Before you got here, I spanked Emily. After you got here, did you notice how lovely and polite she was to you?”

“HELL no! You HEARD her telling me to leave, grandpa. What’s your point?” Jason really was trying to understand.

“It was Emily’s first ever spanking too. That was her price of admittance, so to speak. It showed me that I need to ratchet up the corrections quite substantially, but bottom spankings are the bottom rung anyway. Using a cane or a paddle on her would probably be at least a little more effective. Paddling other places would be even more so. But the bottom spanking was all I required for her to show her commitment. Now I need to validate Amanda’s commitment with one too. Amanda, are you sure you want this?” Brian asked, motioning that she should convince Dalia instead of him, to spank her.

Amanda gathered her thoughts. “Ms Dalia, I know I’ve been the world’s worst house guest. I know I lied and manipulated my way in here. I was fully prepared to lie and manipulate my way into mom and ... and daddy’s house too. But I also see a chance for me. I can’t change by myself and daddy has offered me a chance to have him help me change. I know that Emily thinks I’ll rage quit this and she’s looking forward to that, but I don’t WANT to be allowed to rage quit. A spanking from either you or Mister Duncan wont hurt anything other than my pride. If that’s the price of getting daddy to help me change, then it’s no price at all. Please spank me. Do your best. Have Mister Duncan do it if you don’t think you could hit hard enough. I’m not fragile. I promise I won’t break.” Amanda pitched her case.

Brian was listening and thinking that Amanda had done an okay job at selling herself for this. When she said she wouldn’t break, Brian’s first thought was of breaking her. He knew that had to be his first task when he got home and he wasn’t yet sure how he’d convince Ann to follow his lead. Amanda, and Emily, for that matter, had to be broken and rebuilt, just like when he was a new recruit with the Navy. He would have to be creative and push them harder than they’d ever been pushed before. Jason was right. Keeping them naked and spanking then as their only punishment for failure, wasn’t going to even come close to cutting it. He’d definitely be explaining the concept of maintenance spankings to them at the house, though.

Delia laughed at the idea she spank Amanda. “I’m certainly not going to do it, Amanda. It either has to be Brian or Duncan.”

““I could do it, mom?” Jason offered.

“No you could not!” Dalia couldn’t believe her son had even offered. “I agree that it’s probably a good idea for you to be here to witness this, but even then I’m a little uncomfortable exposing you to nudity. Anyway, I didn’t ask you, Jason,” Dalia told her son not to be so helpful.

“Dalia, enjoy it while you can, snookums. Jason’s a good kid. Don’t expect him to always be so helpful. He’s had to put up with a lot, lately,” Duncan said it before Brian could.

“Well he’s not spanking his aunt and that’s final,” Dalia insisted. “You do it,” she told Duncan.

Duncan’s eyes lit up. He felt a little guilty, still thinking of revenge especially since Brian had said this was only a demonstration, but he was being offered an opportunity to live out some of the fantasies he imagined while looking at the spanking porn Dalia had thrown him under the bus about and if he was going to do it, he’d make sure Amanda remembered it for a very long time!

“Um, sure, I can do it, Dal. Amanda, do you want over my lap or bent over grabbing your ankles?”

“It doesn’t work like that, Sir. It’s not up to me,” Amanda told him.

“That’s not what he asked, Amanda!” Brian said sharply. “Your answer might have been correct, but it wasn’t an answer to his question. He asked your preference. Maybe you would have said you wanted to stand. Does that mean you would get to? No! Now answer his question!” Brian corrected his step daughter.

“I’m sorry, Sir,” Amanda apologized. I just wanted you to know I accept that I don’t get to choose,” she explained. “I’d prefer to be over your lap so I can hide my face,” she admitted.

“Again, Amanda! You don’t follow instructions well, do you girl?” Brian mock-raged. “I didn’t ask for an explanation, did I? I didn’t think so. When I want you to explain yourself, I’ll tell you. Instead, when Duncan spanks you, one of us will ask a question. THEN I expect full and true answers. If I think you’re lying, the strike won’t count and we’ll keep doing that round until I believe you. As with Emily, you’ll ask for the next. Understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.