Spanks for the Memories - Cover

Spanks for the Memories

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 4

“As for you, Emily. You’re here naked with your mother, in front of your mother’s uncle, your aunt, your grandmother and me - for the most part, people you’ve known your whole life. I remember being at the hospital when you were born and then later, when you suddenly decided your body was too special for any part of it to be exposed to daylight. You haven’t even worn tee shirts or shorts outside in years and here you are, trying to protect your nudity with just hands and arms.” Brian said kindly to the teen.

Emily was doing her best to act totally nonchalant about her nudity even though she was concerned she’d pee herself, she was so nervous at that moment. She wanted to drop her arms to her sides and stand like her mom, but they didn’t seem to want to budge. “If mom can get naked, so can I. You realize I think you’re ALL perverts now, looking at me, right?”

Brian wasn’t surprised at her words. She probably figured ALL adults were perverts, period, he thought. “In a sense, you’re a victim of circumstance and I feel badly for you, Emily. You were raised to be a lying, conniving, manipulative, heartless thief by a woman who is certainly one of the worst. In that respect, you deserve no sympathy for your plight. We have zero trust in you, but you’re still family. Do you understand that even though we hate how you turned out, we love both you and Amanda?”

“If you fuckers really loved me, you’d look somewhere else, since you say you know how hard this is for me to do!” Emily accused everyone in the room.

Brian nodded sagely. “Yes, we could. But that would defeat one of the purposes of your being naked. You covering yourself is defeating that purpose too, so I need you to drop your hands, Emily.”

“I would, but I can’t,” Emily whined, surprising herself with her honesty.

“Is it because you’re chicken, Emily?” Brian asked with a touch of a smile.

He knew Emily would hate being called a chicken. His question had the desired effect. Emily’s hands shot to her sides, uncovering a lovely teenage body. Even though her hands weren’t covering much, the effect of seeing her completely nude for the first time went straight to his little head. Brian was glad he was wearing heavy jeans.

Her hairless pussy was plump and fleshy. Not a closed clam like some women sported. Ann’s compact vagina came to mind. Emily’s labia were large and her clitoris was even completely visible as if she was highly aroused too. Definitely a rare and lovely sight to Brian, almost as beautiful as her proud, pale breasts with their sprinkling of freckles and perfect, pink nipples and areolas. Emily’s nips were as tight as her mom’s.

“You know, Emily, that stripping naked without comment is either very brave or very manipulative of you. Which it is, remains to be seen, however I’m pleasantly surprised and I owe you the proper respect due for your decision to support your mother. I was certain you’d be the reason we continued your mother’s ban on entering our home, but here you are, ready to ask for the spanking I’m prepared to give you. Thank you for that.”

“So how many?” Emily asked.

“How many what? Full questions and a proper form of address is required,” he replied.

“How many damned spanks and is there any other pedantic requirements, Sir?” She shot back, her temper short.

“I think 20, since it’s your first time and you should thank me for each and ask for another.” Brian decided.

“20? Is that all? I thought I was going to actually feel something, the way you talked,” Emily said, faking bravery.

“The norm will be 50. Today we’ll start with 30 then. I don’t want to be accused of shortchanging you, butt this is just a demonstration, get it?” Brian smiled, trying to make a joke and diffuse the tension that was building

“Har de har har,” Emily replied. “Anything else I should know now?”

“When you screw up, and I know you will, you’ll be asked questions between spanks. Your answers will determine whether or not the spank is counted. Honesty only. If I suspect you’re lying, I’ll spank you again and rephrase the question to give you another chance to fully answer it before I continue on. And if you’re wondering, your bottom is not the only place you can be spanked. Any sensitive spot, even the soles of your feet, but I’d use a ruler or something for that.”

“Damn, you’ve done this with naked chicks a lot by the sound of it!” Emily complained.

“Not really. I just read a lot. Good parenting does not happen with blind luck like your mother seems to think!” Brian admitted.

Emily was quiet for a moment, processing. Then she said, “As mom said, it’s going to take a hell of a lot more than a little skin and a spanking to change who we are, but mom’s going to rage-quit before I do, so I’m here and I’m ready.” Emily shrugged and Brian was once again treated to a jiggly pair of titties. “So do your best, Sir. ‘Spank that ass,’ as the song says.”

“Very good, Emily. I’m very proud of you! Okay, come get over my knee,” Brian said as he sat on an empty kitchen chair that was against the wall in the living room. Five pairs of eyes followed her steps across the living room floor.

Emily felt like she was walking towards the executioner. She wished that Brian had chosen her mom first, but she was not about to back down from a bet, especially one secured with a pinky swear. She was acutely aware of her tits jiggling and her bubblebutt cheeks rolling as she moved and she really wanted to minimize the sway and jiggle but refused to. Her mom had made a bet and she was going to escalate, escalate, escalate!

When she reached Brian she delicately draped herself over his lap, ensuring she wiggled a little to get comfortable, making absolutely sure he’d feel as much of her naked front as she could provide. The thought of how uncomfortable she must be making him, caused her to smirk a little and that confidence eased her anxiety. Until Brian rudely repositioned her.

“Hey!” she said before she could stop herself.

Brian had grabbed one of her thighs and spread her legs a quite a lot, forcing her to balance herself on her toes while opening up his target area. Now her cheeks were separated and she just knew he’d be able to see her butt hole pucker. She felt like she was winking her asshole at him even though she knew she couldn’t be.

Brian didn’t miss a thing. His fascination for his step-granddaughter and her cute, pink little rear exit was only equalled by the fact that her plump labia had separated a little and beads of dew stretched between one pussy lip and the other. He was tempted to slip a finger between her folds and coat it with her secretions to show her and the rest of the onlookers. It was that obvious Emily was incredibly aroused.

“It’s decision time, Emily. When I first suggested this, I said that your standard punishment was going to be that you’d stand in the corner. Since then, you’ve expressed a desire to be treated in exactly the same way as your mother. Well, she’s turned on, even though she hates to be naked. Do you have a different reason for your arousal?”

It felt like Brian was shining a spotlight on her pussy, being called out for being turned on. Emily had never felt so embarrassed in her life, yet never so turned on, either. It was incredibly frustrating to Emily that she couldn’t control herself. It made her feel helpless as well as humiliated that Brian could see her juices already forming.

“No Sir.” was all she could manage to reply without her desire coming through in her words.

Brian didn’t wait for her to think up any smart-assed addition to her reply. Without warning, he lifted his hand and dropped it on her left ass cheek, his palm slightly cupped so that the contact was loud even though it didn’t hurt much at all. The contact definitely startled her though.

“Fuck!” Emily squealed in surprise.

“Cussing won’t be tolerated, young lady. I told you that earlier. I barely touched your bottom this time - my hand just made a lot of noise. As I said, you have a decision to make. Do you want to spend time in the corner with a spanking occasionally when the corner punishment doesn’t work, or are you ready to join your mother in the real thing right away?”

Emily knew she was being given a choice to wimp out on her mom or to step up, even though she was sure Brian had no idea what ‘the real thing’ even was. She really was tempted to accept Brian’s offer, but if she wasn’t doing everything her mom was, she couldn’t win the side bet. If she accepted his offer of the childish level of discipline, she couldn’t really escalate either. While the slap hadn’t hurt at all, just like Brian had said, it had still figuratively scared the crap out of her.

“Give it your best shot, Sir. I want to learn to be a better person just like mom says. This spanking is only to show that I’m willing to try to follow your rules even if I fuck up occasionally,” Emily said, intentionally cussing to show that Brian wasn’t getting to her.

The next swat was a hell of a lot harder. Brian kind of flicked his wrist when he connected and the shock went right through her, but most embarrassingly, right though her clit.

“Yep, felt that one, Sir!’ Got another just like that?” she taunted Brian.

“You have to count. Each time you forget to count, the smack doesn’t count either!” Brian advised the teen, who promptly counted before reminding him that he could give it all he had if he wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.