Spanks for the Memories
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

“We didn’t even do anything wrong! Are you going to be able to just spank us for shit we haven’t even done yet? And what makes you think I’m going to ASK for a spanking?” Emily sneered.

There was only so far she would go to help her mom with a scam she knew nothing about and she didn’t care that Brian had asked her mom a question. It was rhetorical anyway. Brian knew exactly how they were.

Brian saw Emily’s point but was more startled that she was more opposed to the spanking than the nudity. He KNEW how self-conscious the teen could be. He’d once come across her modeling a one-piece swimsuit for a friend she had over. The swimsuit was fairly conservative except for a rather high cut. Emily spun around to show her friend the back, just as Brian walked past the bathroom doorway. He immediately noticed a few amber colored hairs poking out around the crotch of her suit even though he truly wasn’t even really looking.

Emily definitely saw him noticing though! Boy did she ever! She’d screamed that he was perving on her cootch and that he should be ashamed of himself. Of course her language was much more colorful than that. He’d told her that he wasn’t seeing anything anyone on the beach wouldn’t see and she’d responded that none of them were creepers like him. Like NO ONE on the beach was as bad as him. The funniest part was that even though they only lived a few miles from the beach, Emily NEVER went there. She never went to the public pools either. Her skin was alabaster, almost sickly in it’s paleness. Emily hated the sun.

“This is your test, Emily,” Brian said, carefully choosing his words. “Think of it like a demonstration to show you’re willing and to see if you can handle a little tough love before we waste our time on you. Like I said, your promises by themselves mean nothing, ladies.”

“Sir, I’ll have a private talk with my daughter, please? Amanda said. Brian wasn’t sure if it was a request or a demand. It certainly sounded like a demand even though she added the word please. She wasn’t very good at asking nicely. “And could you spare a couple smokes? I’d ask mom, but...” Amanda shrugged. She didn’t like the reds Brian smoked but thought it prudent to hold off asking her mom for menthols.

Brian removed his pack and shook one out. ‘You’ll only need the one, unless you planned to give Emily one too,” he joked.

“Emily’s been stealing my smokes for years. I finally got sick of it and told her she didn’t have to hide it from me anymore. As if the smell of smoke on her clothes wasn’t a dead giveaway,” she said with her hand out for a second one.

“No. I’m not adding to the delinquency of a minor by supplying her cigarettes, Amanda. What you’ve done in the past is your business but if you agree to my rules, there’s definitely going to be no smoking. Ann and I will even go outside to smoke, ourselves.”

“I will not be put out of my own house to smoke a cigarette!” Ann replied indignantly. “You said you wanted to quit. Now you have a reason. Do you really want your granddaughter to continue the family tradition too?” Brian asked coldly.

“Well I’m getting myself some patches then. Just wait. Smoking’s cheaper than patches, so I hope you’re prepared for that!” Ann grumped but accepted Brian’s decree.

Amanda and Emily went outside and away from the house. Amanda lit up then took a deep drag before passing the cigarette to Emily.

“This could be one of your last for a while,” Amanda said to her daughter.

“Yeah, like I can’t steal a whole pack off of grandma? Shit, I was taking 3 packs a week when we were there last time and she didn’t even notice.” Emily took her puff, waiting for Amanda to tell her the plan. She didn’t. Emily had to ask.

“I don’t know how people smoke these non menthol ones! So what’s up? You’re all over the fucking map! You act like you want this then you act like you don’t. Make up your fucking mind, mom! How can I support you if you don’t read me in?”

“I’m not sure, to be honest. Brian seems ... different this time. Like he’s angry all the time and hiding it. Part of me wants to cut my losses and move on now while I still can.”

“You said a part of you. The big part or the little part? Are you seriously thinking of trying to live by these asinine rules?”

“We, Emily. I’m thinking of you too. What if he’s right? What if I don’t HAVE to be the way I am? What if this is my chance for a real reset? I’ve done stuff like this before.”

“You’ve run around grams house naked and let Brian spank you before? No way!” Emily was in disbelief even as she accepted the cigarette and took a puff.

“No, even before Virginia, I’ve done the kinky S&M thing, but that’s not what Brian’s suggesting. At least I don’t think it is. When I used to do it, it was a hell of a lot more than a gentle butt warming by hand and standing naked in a corner though. Think whips and chains, discipline to my most sensitive spots and tons of other shit you can’t even begin to imagine. Sex too. Lots and lots of fucking. It started years ago and I did it for a goof with one of my girlfriends. I found that being under REAL discipline DID change me and even when we were done playing, my improved attitude remained. It just wouldn’t last. Like a drug, it eventually wore off and I’d wake up one morning being me again.”

“Mom!” Emily gasped, then choked on her puff of smoke. “You did the 50 shades thing?” She handed back the cigarette.

“No, there was no billionaire and I didnt instantly fall in love with him. That book was just some lonely author’s fantasy. I live in the real world, where pain and humiliation and sex affect me in ways that make me a better person. Take that stuff away and I eventually revert back to how you see me now.”

“So are you planning on taking this seriously or is it a goof or a scam? If you’re serious, then Brian’s grade school approach is just going to piss you off, by the sound of it. If it’s a scam, you’d better tell me how we’re supposed to get through it, because other than the first couple of days at that farm house, I have never done shit like this even if you have.” Emily handed the smoke back.

“What the hell did you learn in grade school that you aren’t telling me, Em?” Amanda joked.

“After that 50 shades book came out, half the fucking goth kids at school started BDSM relationships. They have Tinder, mom. We’re way more advanced than your generation.”

“You just start wanting to be what whoever’s in charge, wants you to be. You begin to focus on doing your best, and learning the lessons that the discipline is hammering home.” Amber said. “When I’m tightly bound and I can’t move a muscle, but I can feel my blood pumping through my arteries and my heartbeat through my nipples and clit, there’s a peace that comes over me.” Amanda reminisced.

Emily could see her mom falling into her memories of what it was like and she was a little envious that her mom had recollections that made her features soften like they were doing. She let her mom just stay in the moment, the cigarette forgotten for now.

Eventually Amanda spoke again. “When I’m being paddled and told that I have to thank my Master and beg for more, in addition to answering questions about my real feelings, I find that I REALLY think about the questions and my answers so much more than I do at ANY other time. When I’m bound and harnessed, a bit in my mouth and a butt plug with horse hair in my ass, being walked around outside in broad daylight at the direction of another, it’s like I’m finally the perfect animal,” Amanda said wistfully, her eyes closed and her thoughts roving into the past now.

Emily watched her mother in astonishment as if Amanda was transforming into someone else, right in front of her eyes. She could see her mom’s longing for change. It scared Emily. She needed to snap her mom out of it.

“Well if we’re scamming, I want to know what the end game is, mom. I don’t usually get naked unless there’s a payday in it for me! But if you just want to screw with their heads for a little while, especially grams, I’m all about that, too. So which is it?” Emily said, taking a last drag of the cigarette and holding it towards her mom.

Amanda’s eyes snapped open, her mind focusing back on the present. She took the smoke and had one last puff. “That’s what I’m not sure of. I’ve been a petty, manipulative self centered bitch for so long that I don’t know if I could change any more and certainly not with a love tap to correct my behavior. That S & M stuff I did was fucking intense, but it was only for a day or two. I’d need a hell of a lot more than a spanking and being naked AND for a lot longer if it had any chance of changing me permanently. That’s why I brought you out here. To ask you, because you’re everything I am.”

“You wouldn’t stick with it for more than a day if you were doing it for real anyway, mom. So that’s out,” Emily said dismissively. “Just share what you think we can get out...”

“I could too stick with it, if it were REAL discipline and not junior high level stuff!” Amanda cut her daughter off angrily.

She didn’t like being told what she would and wouldn’t be able to do and felt she had to set Emily straight about that right away.

“You said grade school before. Now it’s Junior High? You don’t even know what level Brian’s talking. But Brian’s shit ain’t what you were gassing about and even if you asked Brian to make it real, you wouldn’t stick with it. You NEVER stick with shit. So just forget it, okay?” Emily thought she was placating her mom while helping her to focus like a dutiful daughter should.

“If it were real it’s YOU who’d freak out! Yeah, you do all sorts of fucked up shit for a goof, but the moment it got real you’d run for the fucking hills like a pussy boi with his dick taped to his ass. I can hear you crying now!”

“I’d fucking outlast you, whore!” Emily spat back. She hated it when her mom compared her to a pussy boi. “One day. Maybe two. Since it’s Brian and he doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing, I’d give you three days before you turn on him and beat the snot out of him.”

“Hah! In your dreams! You’re right that Brian’s no expert, but that would just make it more fun, pushing him to hit harder, tie better knots, come up with more humiliating shit to do to YOU! Keep in mind that you’d be in this too and the minute he made you bend over and spread your cheeks, it’d be all over. He’d be sweeping his teeth up off the floor and we’d be out again.”

“You are SO fucking wrong and you don’t know HALF the shit I’ve done on a dare! Just cut the crap mom, accept that I’m better than you at getting what I want and let’s figure out how we can make the most of this little windfall, alright? Brian would never agree to crank it up to what you described anyway. He’d think you were playing him for sure.”

“I will not admit that you’re better than me at ANYTHING. You’ve been learning from the master, bitch! If I meant to get real training I’d stick with it as long as it took. Period. I only quit when it comes to stupid shit that’s just wasting my time and you know it.

“Then fucking prove it! Get Brian to train you properly. Prove that I’m wrong. Even before you quit, the look on grams face would be fucking priceless! I’d have my camera out for sure!”

“You’re betting me? On THIS? No fucking way! That’s a losing bet if ever I heard one. You can’t possibly be serious, Emily!”

“Do I LOOK like I’m goofing on you, cunt? Get Brian to REALLY train you. Train us both! Tell him what real training is instead of letting him fumble around looking like a crack whore trying to knit a sweater. I can do anything you can do only better and for fucking twice as long!” Emily challenged her mom.

“How long? How long would it take to prove that your ass is so full of shit that it’s spewing out your mouth? And what’s the bet?”

“Two weeks. After that I’ve got to go back to school. Either we’re still at grams or you’ve quit and I fucking take charge of YOU. I can come and go as I please, no curfew, you get me booze and weed if I want it so I don’t have to steal it myself and I can have as many fucking friends over for the night as I want.”

“What do I get if I win this fucking bet? You ain’t got nothing to bet with, pissflap!” Amanda retorted.

“Oh you’ll think of something. You’ve got a really fucking twisted mind, mom. It’s why I love you,” Emily said, no longer stage-whispering.

“Okay, how about this,” Amanda replied, her voice too, returning to normal. It’s just how the two always talked. “If I win, we’ll both still be in training, but you will have to start really taking it seriously. I don’t mean pretending to be serious for a goof. I don’t mean pretending to be sweetness and light so you can steal mom’s diamonds, I mean carry this training to school with you and keep it going there too.”

“What!? I’m not going to school naked and can’t change the fucking laws to make it possible, mom. What else?” Emily rolled her eyes at the absurd thought.

“Of course you couldn’t. I never suggested you’d have to. But you’d still be supervised somehow and your attitude would be monitored and adjusted. You’re book smart and you have common sense. The class work is easy for you. The problem is you’re too busy using that intelligence to put others down, manipulate and play tricks on people instead of focusing on the reason you’re really there. Imagine what you could accomplish if you were to use that brain of yours for something constructive? You’d have to start actually trying at school and your grades would reflect that effort too.” Amanda stated with conviction.

“I ENJOY putting people down AND manipulating and playing tricks on losers. I don’t see why I would WANT to change!” Emily insisted.

“I know you don’t see why you should change. I didn’t either and I’m just like you. But I hate looking at you and seeing myself reflected back at me. Can you just trust me for once, and see if this will straighten us out? The alternative is continuing to burn bridges and hurt people.” Amanda found herself in the unusual position of pleading with her daughter.

“It’s worked so far,” Emily smirked, but her mother’s message had found a mark. Her mom wanted her to trust her. That was something her mom had never had to ask for before. “Okay, it’s a bet then.”

“Pinky swear then,” Emily demanded.

Amanda held up her own pinky but didn’t link with Emily. “We have to get Brian to do real training first. I won’t quit if I don’t think he’s wasting my time.”

“You backing out? Sounds like it!” Emily taunted her mom.

“Real training, Emily. Not just getting naked so him and his buddies can perv on us. Amanda insisted. There’s sex in real training. I won’t pinky swear on the deal if he can’t convince mom to go along with it.”

“Okay. If that part falls through then the deal’s off. One of us can’t win if the road is pointed in the wrong direction, so I agree.”

Emily linked her pinky with her mom and together they said, “Deal!”

“Hey, side bet,” Emily offered. “If I get grams to flip out, by agreeing to whatever Brian says, then after this is over and you do whatever, you tell grams she can’t say jack squat to me!”

“And if in 2 weeks you can’t?”

“Then I stop trying to escalate, because we have to do this for real.”

“Make sure your mouth doesn’t write checks your ass can’t cash,” Amanda observed.

“We don’t use checks mom and don’t worry, you will rage-quit before I do, anyway!”

Amanda thought about how far Emily would go to win the side bet. That she’d warned Amanda she’d escalate, didn’t worry her too much. She was more concerned about Brian calling a halt to something if he felt he’d allowed it to get out of his control. Hell, what they were talking about now was already pushing things worlds past what Brian had suggested. He’d just have to deal with it, if she could convince him to try.

“Okay, agreed. If mom loses her marbles at you within 2 weeks, just for doing what Brian says, I’ll make a stink so bad that Brian agrees with me when I tell her that she isn’t allowed to say anything bad to you at all. But if you fuck up in any other way that causes her to go ballistic on your ass, that’s all on you,” Amanda clarified.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.