Dick Picture Perfect - Cover

Dick Picture Perfect

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“Oh, you must be Will. Hello.” I was shocked to see a man smiling at me when Lidie retreated from my face. The softball players had scattered for tables. Nisha rubbed my back and left them. Adelaide hung around until Lidie stepped back and squeezed her elbow.

“Hello,” I said with a frown. “Who are you?”

“Keith, Lidie’s ex. I know she hasn’t introduced you to Jamie yet, but I heard how she talked about you.” He pulled Lidie into a hug. “I’ll pick him up from the babysitter. Have a good night.”

“Night,” she said. Lidie turned to me.

“Holy shit!” she gasped. “If he had turned his head when I did, he’d have seen you making out with the other girls! Oh shit!”

“What else?” I worried.

“He left me with the check.” She started laughing.

“Do you need me to get it?” I worried.

“You’re so sweet.” She kissed my cheek. “Hey, I don’t think I want to deal with The Hussies. See you tomorrow?”

I tilted my head. She looked nice, a thin green dress. She smelled nice. Nisha and the ball players smelled like they had just been playing sports.

“Can you?” I asked.

“See you?” She blinked. “I think so. As for tomorrow, I can’t tell what the future will bring.”

“I mean, deal with the Hussies. I want to fuck you,” I said.

“Yeah, of course I can,” she leaned in. “The things I do for love.”

I frowned at love but said nothing either way. I followed her to her table where her jacket and purse were waiting. Philia immediately came over.

“Hi!” She stopped two paces from me and crossed her hands in front of her apron.

“Oh hi.”

“Tall and busty,” Lidie elbowed me looking up and down Philia. “You part of the orgy tonight?”

“Um, Lidie...” I said.

“I don’t know if I’m invited,” Philia worried.

“You’re not--”

“Super hot,” Lidie agreed and I heard the alcohol in her voice. “What are you wearing under that skirt?”

“Panties.” Philia asked. She had heard me.

“Take them off for the rest of your shift,” Lidie said. “Come find us when you’re leaving.”

“That was evil,” Lidie hugged my right arm and led me over to the raucous collection of softball players.

“They’re putting mozza sticks in my poutine!” One shouted.

“I’ll make sure they tip,” I told Adelaide who was slipping her tablet into her belt.

“Not all of them,” she worried.

“Oh? No I was just going to say something,” I said and I shook my head. “I have no interest in number 5 girls.”

“Five!” One of the girls next to Nisha squealed. “You little slut.”

“Don’t be silly, our Nishie’s a huge slut. She’s like the TARDIS of sluts.”

“What does that mean?” Nisha asked.

“Tiny on the outside, huge slut on the inside,” I explained to the cheers of her teammates.

“Did you want something, babe?” Adelaide asked me.

“Onion rings and a beer,” I said. “When are you off?”

“Two hours before close,” she said, and kissed my cheek. “Thank you for not, you know.”

“Yeah, damned straight.” I nodded. I led Lidie to the table and the girls musical chairs Nisha through the crowd until she was literally dumped on my lap.

“Hey greenie,” I said.

“Hey Will,” she frowned. “Another night with you?”

“And me, and Adie.” Lidie said.

“Woo!” The girls said.

“So who’s the number four girl?” Another asked.

“It’s not really a position as much as a rank,” Lidie explained. I sighed and leaned back pulling a very huggy Nisha tighter to me. A few girls said “awww...” One said, “I dare you to finger her right there.”

I don’t like being dared. I slipped my hand into Nisha’s waistband.

“Jesus Christ!” erupted cheers.

“A rank?” Another girl poked Lidie. “What?”

“Well, Adelaide’s the number one girl.” Lidie gestured towards the kitchen.

Nisha’s fingers dug into my neck and bicep. Her little pussy was flooding to the touch. I smiled at her as she bit her lip.

“Talsy, Sherry, and Jess make up the number twos.” She looked at me. “Yeah, thought so. That puts me and Raylea as threes and Nisha here’s the four like the other--”

“Oh shit!” Nisha bucked against my fingers. “Notta fo--”

“No, you can be a three,” I said. The cheering and celebrating was dying down amongst the team. I really started moving my elbow. Nisha wailed again. “And the redhead waitress is our five.”

“No fours?” Lidie asked with a frown. “I suppose that’s OK.”

“That’s like eight girls...” One of Nisha’s teammates glubbed her mouth like a fish as words failed her.

“And she didn’t get to do her HR thing against you?” Another asked.

“You work with Lidie and Nisha.”

“And Jess--” Nisha squeaked. One of her friends slapped a hand over Nisha’s mouth. Philia looked on and looked back. She gestured to be more quiet, to be more discreet.

“Uh, yeah, it’s fun,” Lidie said. “It’s relaxing knowing all of the other girls to help out with all the relationship work.”

“I’d claw every other girls’ eyes out,” one said.

“I’d dress up in a harem slave like Princess Jasmine but maybe a green not the blue.”

“Ooh ... You’d be so hot in that.”

Nisha’s red-faced was turning purple-faced. Her friend who was keeping Nisha quiet was pinching nostrils as well as clamping a mouth. I really put the swirl into my fingertips. I elbowed Lidie twice and she inched her chair away.

“Shit! She bit me!” Muzzle girl slung her hand.

“I’m cumming!” Nisha squealed. She moaned and tied herself to me as she hyperventilated and quaked. I rubbed her lower back and deep inside her pants.

“I’m sorry, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

“It’s really just the three of us,” Lidie grabbed my elbow. I looked up to the bouncer who had walked. “We’ll get out of here and the others will be on better behavior.”

“I don’t know--”

“It really was just them.” Philia walked over stripped down from her waitress kit to a simple purple sweater and loose jeans.

“What about you?” The bouncer asked.

“I just didn’t want to get kicked out. I’m sorry,” apologized the girl who was still sucking on her nipped finger.

“OK, you three have to leave.” The bouncer hooked her thumb. We were already standing. I sucked my fingers as I led Nisha and Lidie to the door. Philia followed a few steps behind the bouncer.

“Don’t come back for a few days,” he said. “Night Philia.”

“Night Gary.” Philia waved.

He watched me and my number three girls start off towards the bus stop. Philia chased to catch up as Gary watched. He shook his head in confused disgust and walked back into the pub.

“Alright, so who’s got the closest apartment?” I asked. “Shit.”

“You do, by a longshot,” Nisha said.

“How do you know?”

“I got your address from work,” she shrugged.

“Doesn’t matter, Talsy said Raylea headed to my apartment.” I shook my head. “I’m here with you because I’m not dealing with that tonight.”

“Then what about Talsy and Sherry’s place?” Lidie suggested.

“Where do you live Philia?”

“Oh, we don’t want to go there.”

“Why not?”

“Um, well,” she scratched her hair. “I don’t think my husband will like it.”

“Shit.” I frowned. I looked to Lidie.

“Sure, but it’s a forty minute cab ride.” She said and shrugged. “I only talked Keith into eating at Maggie’s because I figured I’d hook up with Adelaide and go to your place.”

“I’ve got my roommates at my place,” Nisha frowned. I scratched my head. “Philia go borrow Adelaide’s keys. We’ll go to her place.”

“Really?” Philia frowned. “Is that a good idea?”

“Yeah,” I guessed. “And she can join us when her shift is done. Win, win, win.”

“What’s the second win?” Nisha asked. She giggled when I frowned at her. I almost wanted to push her down to the sidewalk and slip my cock in her mouth. I’d do that at Adelaide’s. No sense getting the cops involved.

Philia jogged back to the bar. I made out with Lidie, Lidie made out with Nisha, Nisha was walking back to me. Philia ran up to us waving the keys over her head.

“She thinks this is a bad idea,” Philia said as she placed the keys in my hand.

“I’m good at bad ideas,” I said. “Why did she think that?”

“She never said.”

Lidie grabbed Philia’s arm before the redheaded waitress could jog back to the pub.

“She’s working for another four hours?” I scratched my chin.

“Five,” Philia corrected me.

“Then we can’t be asleep when she gets home,” I cackled. I slipped an arm around Lidie’s waist and across Nisha’s shoulders. “C’mon it’s this way.”

I knew where Adelaide lived because she had told me. We took a short walk up North Street from Robie. It took me a few tries to find the right key for the front door. I stopped. I looked at Philia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.