Dick Picture Perfect
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“Ah, shit!” I muttered and rushed out of Talsy’s bed. Sherry cocked her grin and leaned her shoulder against the jamb of the bedroom door.

“You’re not going to get out of here in time. They were talking in the parking garage when I got on the elevator,” Sherry said.

“Yeah, I mean you were going to have to talk to him anyways. You guys are like best friends,” Talsy said. “Or Ike was your guys’s best friend.”

“I hope you don’t teach English,” I said to her.

“Computer Science and Personal Health,” Talsy said.

“Fuck,” I sighed, not directed at Talsy. The apartment’s front door was opening. I looked at Sherry. “Door closed?”

“Missed your shot!” she shrugged. I stepped to the side and put my cock out of view of Felix who was coming in behind Raylea.

“Here,” Talsy said and handed me my pants.

“You OK naked?” I asked looking her up and down.

“I’m OK with my door closed.” She grabbed my shoulder and thrust me out into the living room. I let my pants fall down to cover myself. Talsy’s bedroom door shut. She locked it with a click.

“Hey man!” Felix smirked. “We missed you last night. Stop standing there like it’s nothing we haven’t all seen before.”

“Uh...” I looked down.

“Don’t be embarrassed. We don’t care if we see your dick but know that no one is asking you to waggle it around,” Raylea explained. “Put your pants on.”

I nodded. I stepped in and zipped up. “Hey. Hey Felix.”

“Yeah, hey,” Felix had walked by me to the kitchen. “Which beer is yours Ray?”

“The Keith’s,” Raylea said. She looked me up and down. She licked her lips. I wanted to run. “Get one for Will too.”

“Already on it!” Felix said, as I heard the bottlecaps pop.

Sherry slapped my ass. “Don’t just stand in the middle of the room. Sit down you crazy idiot.”

I guess I didn’t have much of a choice. I kept my guard up and walked over to the leather couch. Raylea and Sherry had the corners, so I sat in the middle. They both hopped their asses closer to me. Talsy’s door opened and she came out wearing a baggy sweater and tight jeans. She tossed my shirt at my face.

“Here.” Felix gave me a beer as I poked through the neckhole. “You and Talsy, huh?”

I looked around the room. Sherry drank a drink I hadn’t seen her get. Raylea was looking at me like a crazed puppy. Talsy hopped out of her chair and went to the kitchen.

“Kinda,” I answered.

“She was the one holding the video camera?” Felix turned his head. “Things not work out with your waitress girl?”

“Uh, no, I’m still with Adelaide,” I said.

“Tals!” He shouted. “Are you an ‘other woman’?”

“Number two girl,” she corrected. She had a can of Bud Light.

“Um...” I tried to explain.

“Whatever, we each got our things,” Felix said. “You alright Ray?”

“I was just hoping we could do another round,” she said.

“She got like this with Ike once she got over the jitters,” Felix smiled. “You’ll stop being the new toy in a couple of weeks.”

“So what is this?” I asked. “Because, I am off put by the whole thing.”

“I’m not pretty enough?” Raylea shrunk back.

“Not Adelaide or Talsy pretty,” I replied. I did not like being baited for the compliment. Felix ground his teeth. I turned, “What?”

“Don’t be blunt, asshole,” he downed his drink.

“You hurt my feelings,” Raylea pouted. I did not like the game.

“Yeah, you deserve better,” I hedged. “How about we put this on hold? I’m in way deeper than I’m comfortable with.”

“Dude, you broke the seal,” Felix tsked. “Let me get us some more beers.”

“There’s a two-four in the fridge,” Talsy said to Sherry.

“Motherfucker,” Sherry hopped up and kissed my cheek.

“Wait, I’ll go with--” I stood and Raylea grabbed my hand.

“You can go out and play in a few hours, doll,” she smiled.

“Yeah, a few hours,” Talsy waved at me. “I’m out.”

“Dude, drink.” Felix shoved a beer bottle at me. “I get it. It’s a bit much.”

“Oh, thank God,” I nodded. I turned my head. Talsy and Sherry had abandoned me to Felix and Raylea. “Look--”

“Dude, I’m sharing Raylea,” Felix said. “If Talsy’s down once the new relationship energy burns down, we’ll talk about trading.”

Raylea poked me. “I need to know Adelaide better before we ask her.”

“Um,” I put up my hands and down my half-drunk beer. “You’re on your own.”

I left my socks and underwear in Talsy’s room. My sneakers felt weird on my bare feet. I hit the door.

“Fine, we’ll catch up soon.” Felix said. “Looks like I told you, babe.”

I stopped before I turned the knob. I took a deep breath and turned around.

“Did you?” Raylea asked.

“Um, Ray?”

“Yes, Will?” She crossed her hands on her knees and fluttered her eyelashes at me.

“Tell me about Celeste,” I said. Her face dropped and her lips frowned.

“Seriously? Motherfucker...” Raylea said. “Seven bitches aren’t enough for you?”

“Seven?” Felix gave me an accusing look. He then turned to Ray. “What the fuck? Seven?”

“What? He’s also banging three girls from work,” she shrugged.

“And you, and Adelaide, and Talsy?” He grumbled. “Sherry? No fucking way, she is all turned off from you after the whole funeral thing.”

“It was a wake,” I countered.

“Whatever, dead family and shit,” Felix stroked through his hair. “Why do you know about seven?”

“Babe, girlfriends.” She gestured to Sherry and Talsy’s bedroom doors. “We talk about sex.”

“Yeah, usually right in front of me,” Felix said. “Sherry hasn’t mentioned shit. Why am I out of the loop?”

“I’ll get answers elsewhere,” I said. “Night guys.”

“Will, wait, I--” I closed the door on Raylea. I wanted nothing to do with that fight, that couple, that sex. Still, I was glad I fucked her once. I hated that camera.

I had my phone out. I was going to call Talsy or Sherry. Adelaide was at work. I had Jess’s number too. I put my phone back in my pocket and got in the elevator.


The girls’ apartment was about four minutes from The Commons. I made it in three. I was planning on heading home. I hadn’t had a good moment to myself in days. I was looking forward to not being tied up in all of this shit. I cut by the skate park. There was a women’s softball game happening on my right.

I slowed to a halt. I rested on the chain link fence and watched. The girl stepped up to the plate, raised her bat. The pitch, the swing, the crack!

“Woo! Go Nisha!” I shouted at her. She stopped, turned, and saw me. “Run!”

Distracting her had bought enough time for the outfielders to throw the ball to first base.

“Out!” called the umpire.

“What the hell Nish!”

“Jesus, that was your first hit in six games. You could’ve at least remembered you’re supposed to run when that happens.”

Her teammates harassed her as she bypassed the dugout and jogged over to me. Another girl was stepping up to the plate.

“You came!” She grabbed the chain link fence from the other side and stared into my eyes.

“Yeah,” I had come by. I had forgotten and it was on my way home from something I was avoiding. I was there. “You winning?”

“Losing eight to three,” she frowned. “Come sit in the bleachers.”

“But...” I shrugged. “You know what? Sure.” I nodded and walked around to join her. She was bright, cheery, and happy in a way I wasn’t expecting. It was nice. I sat down. The batter after Nisha struck out and she had to run out to play third base.

Nisha’s team was prettier than the other. I drummed my phone through my pants pocket. I could have them all, I knew. It made watching the game interesting. I didn’t want them. I had Nisha, and she was the star player. Not star player in that she was competent. She was the hottest. It was nine to three when she finally tagged someone out and got to come back in to bat. She beelined straight for me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.