Dick Picture Perfect - Cover

Dick Picture Perfect

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I decided to push all the worries out of my head and think with my penis for the foreseeable future. I think Lidia saw the change in my face. I know she liked it. She had curly hair, a beautiful figure, big eyes, and a bright smile. She looked like Hermione Granger grown up and had wasted her college years studying library sciences.

“What are you thinking?” She asked.

“That your ass is magical.”

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. We travelled down the hallway and she grabbed my robe a few paces from our room.

“Please don’t hurt Jess too often.” She said. “But often enough that we get to have sex as your harem I guess.”

“Do you like her?”

“I’d marry her if she was gay.” Lidia said. “And I prefer guys myself.”

“What about your son?”

She raised a confused eyebrow at me.

“I mean, doesn’t a boy, I guess girls too, don’t they need dads?” I frowned.

“His dad is really trying. He gets him Saturday morning to Tuesday evening.” She said. “I’m just glad we never got married, otherwise the courts would have to be involved.”

“Oh, and--”

“I’m yours.” She kissed me. “Now, wind me up and send me after one of the girls. Your friends are really cute. Can I fuck the blonde?”

“Raylea?” I turned the knob it was locked. I knocked. “Shit. I can’t believe--”

“Hey you!” Talsy threw the door open. She grabbed my collar and dragged me. “We’re all set up, Let her suck you first, play with her hair. If you start making noise she’ll stop and we can move onto missionary. If she scratches you, flip her over and do her doggy. We’ll line up the camera so her face is on screen when she cums.”

“She’s going to suck me and fuck me and she’s going to cum?” I asked. Sex usually took me more work than that to get the girl to cum.

“Oh fuck yeah I am.” Raylea cooed. Lidie, Talsy, and I had been stopped right in the doorway. Nisha stood by the window, naked, with her arms crossed over her tits. She looked as sour as she had when I had kissed Jess. I pushed Talsy aside.

“You’re still dressed.” I told her.

“There are cameras rolling.” Talsy explained.

“And I want you on camera.” I countered. She stuck out her tongue and grabbed the hem of her shirt. She fired a “Hey!” When I turned from her and looked at the bed.

Jess had retrieved her clothes and hid behind the mounted camera. She fingered her shirt and I looked at Lidie. She shrugged. I shook my head to Jess. I think that must’ve been her first breath since I knocked.

Raylea was laid out on the bed. She tried to pose with her arms draped back to the headboard. Her body a testament to surrender. She was Felix’s. I knew that. I knew she was here and I knew the camera was here. They were for him. I kinda hate myself. For all the time Felix had dated Raylea, I had her in my spank bank.

She licked her lips. She was cute. She wasn’t hot like Talsy. She wasn’t pretty like Jess. She wasn’t near perfect like Adelaide. She had puffy blond hair, usually in a frizzy ponytail. It haloed her awkward smile and smallish brown eyes. She had more of an athlete’s body than the other girls in the room. She had abs, though she looked soft. Her large breasts were raised up and shaking in time to her fast excited breaths. Her legs were short for her height, but they were smooth and open revealing her dangling pussy lips.

“Alright,” I said. “I’m doing this.”

I climbed up on the foot of the bed with my knees. I turned my head to the camera. Jess turned the camera away from my face. The lens walked up Raylea’s body. She sat up. Talsy came behind me and grabbed the hair at the back of my head. She stopped me from heading further up the mattress than Raylea’s ankles. Lidie grabbed the belt of my robe. She and Talsy pulled it away.

“Oh, I knew you’d have a big cock!” Raylea purred. I looked at her with skepticism. Over my right shoulder, Talsy flattened her lips and nodded. Lidie made a gesture that I was tipping into big. Nisha clearly disagreed. I gave her the finger.

I was looking at Talsy’s tits when Raylea took me in her hand. I looked down as her eyes looking up through wavy bangs. Breath skated down the length of my dick. I hadn’t cleaned up and Jess and Nisha had dried right on me.

“Oh, that smells like a man!” Raylea overacted. She grumbled and her throat wobbled. She kissed the head: a little peck, a longer smack, and then opened mouth as her tongue swirled around the dickhead.

“Yes, Raylea...” I said and reached for her hair.

“Cut!” Raylea announced and retreated. She sat back on her heels. I was angry, frustrated, insecure. I wanted to grab the sides of her head and drag her mouth down to my cock again. I turned to Jess and she again moved the camera away from me.

“I wanna get some real dick sucking in.” Raylea said. She pulled her bangs and gathered her hair behind her. Talsy rushed over and supplied Raylea with a green elastic to hold the ponytail. “Can you hold off on the vocals until you need me to change things up?”

“Um...”

“It’s more for Felix than anyone.” She said. “He wants to see me at my most sexual. It’s kinda hard for him to masturbate with his friend’s voice in his ear. I do really noisy myself. It’d be a pain to rob him of that.”

“I want you to know I like it.” I said. “I’m here for you. That’s--”

“That’s cover.” She waved to Jess. “You don’t have to be skittish with it, girl. Avoid his face while the action’s going. I’m going to edit it before I give it to Felix.”

“Cover?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Raylea said. “Dude, you can afford one girlfriend. Probably.” Raylea gestured to the room. “This is bankruptcy.”

“We’re not whores.” Jess declared.

“Yeah? Do you expect a guy to take you out to dinner? Do you expect to be treated? Do you expect gifts?” Raylea shook her head. “Dude.” She smacked me. “We’ll do Felix first.” She flicked my cock. “Sherry said those pills should last for a couple of hours.”

“Shit.” I grinned. “You know if we’re doing me second?” I gestured to the other girls.

“Yeah,” Raylea shrugged. “When I learned Felix wanted to see me fuck someone else. I tried to volunteer Talsy.”

“I tagged out.” Talsy waved. “Sherry would’ve been the better pick.”

“Except Sherry was dating this one then.” Raylea slapped my belly. She looked up at me. “Felix had this weird thing for prostitutes. Until I could see myself as a good whore, I was ready to break up with him.”

“Um...” I said. “I don’t think I need to know all of this.”

“Why not?” She asked.

“Because I don’t get off on you with Felix or any other guy.” I frowned. “These girls. They’re kinda monogamous to me. Wait. I think they are.”

“I’d like to be.” Jess spoke up first. “You keep having Lidie kiss me or touch me and I don’t want you to be with any other girl. So I don’t want to be with any other girl.”

“Dude, you won the prize of number 2 girl!” Nisha snorted. “Look, listen to, to blonde bimbo. We’re his whores.”

“Number 2 girl?” Talsy said. “Fuck no! Adelaide’s number 1, yeah. I’m number 2. I put in the work. These are just your work whores.”

“It’s more of a rank than a full counting.” Lidie added. “Like number 1 is captain, number 2 is lieutenant, and number 3 is private.”

“Oh.” Talsy said. “I wanna be number 1.5. First mate.”

“I was making an army reference...” Lidie tried to explain.

“First mate, plunder me some booty.” I pointed at Talsy and directed her eyes to Lidie.

“Wait!” Raylea said. “I don’t want Felix listening to their moans and Talsy’s squeals.”

“I don’t squeal. I’m not a pig.” Talsy countered.

“So I get his, but he doesn’t get mine.” I looked around the room. I stopped at Nisha. “Number 4 girl? Double agent?”

“What?” Nisha scowled. “You’re not pimping me out! I should leave.”

Crickets. We all looked around at each other. There was a lot of unspoken agreement. There was no will to go. I smiled brighter. I filled the room with smug. I stroked Raylea’s hair as her mouth encircled my cock.

Lots of spit. Lots of moans. Raylea’s face was a masterwork of joy and pleasure. I watched her wide eyed as the room stuttered in awkward quiet. She folded her lips over her teeth as she slid her mouth down my cock. She should teach classes.

Her right hand rolled my balls. Her fingers were quick, soft, and expert. I breathed slowly. Her left hand grabbed Jess by the wrist. She directed the camera to get into her face as her nose wiggled on my belly.

Her ponytail kept everything out of her face. Talsy tiptoed behind me. She gingerly, out of shot, removed my hands from Raylea. Play with her hair, don’t block her face. Her mouth was incredible. I couldn’t help it. I let out a long warbling moan.

“Cut!” Raylea snaked off my cock. Only shouting the direction after licking the flat of her tongue up the front of my cock twice. She curled the dollop of precum into her mouth and swallowed.

“So, when you’re good to go, throw her shoulders back. She’ll turn a little to the camera and hold her knee open to watch you go into her. It’ll feel better when you’re seated in her and she rolls her thighs up. Don’t block her face with your hands on the mattress.” Talsy gave me notes. She let me drop my hands.

“Action on the shoulder push.” Raylea said to Jess. “You’re doing OK. Have you done anything like this before?”

“No.” Jess shook her head.

“You wanted to be on the other side of the camera. I get that.” Raylea nodded. She looked up at me. “If we’re going to kiss, hit the pillow with your left fist, that’ll tell Jess to scroll the camera down my body.

“I’m not cut out for being a porn star.” I said. “I hate being told to stop.”

“You remember the cue to go to doggy?” Talsy asked.

“Cat scratch, flip bitch.” I said. Raylea warmly smiled as she stroked my cheek. She looked around the room.

“If I had told high school me how comfortable I’d be having sex with an audience...” Raylea laughed. “I used to be such a good girl.”

“I like bad women.” I grinned. She laughed. I grabbed her shoulders and thrust her backwards onto the blankets. The mattress bounced with the force.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.