Dick Picture Perfect
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I tossed my phone onto the night table. Ike hadn’t seemed like the girls. I wasn’t going home. I didn’t tell him where I was. I hadn’t told anyone where I was.

Jess and Lidie stood at the foot of the bed. They were half undressed. Jess covered her bra with one hand and held the waistband of her slacks with the other. Nisha lay on the bed face up. She was naked but for her skirt hiked up around her hips.

“Jess, I’m going to fuck you first,” I said. My cock was slick with Nisha’s sex. Next would’ve been a better word choice than first. There was the one big king’s sized bed in the room. I loved that. “Nisha, Lidie, get reacquainted.”

Lidie took her orders with a long frustrated sigh. Nisha looked scandalized. I reached out; Jess took my hand and let me pull her towards me.

“What’s wrong Lidie?” I asked. I started stripping Jess. She lowered her eyes from the other girls as I unhooked her bra. Jess’s tits were awesome. Maybe only Adelaide’s were better that I had seen and touched.

“It’s Nisha. She is a garbage pussy eater.” Lidie said. “Besides, I’d rather get closer to Jess.”

“Anything for you.” Jess turned her head and touched my jaw. She slid down her own pants. It was obvious that Jess was saying “Anything.” so long as it was for me. Not for Lidie. Not for Nisha. That wouldn’t do.

“It’s all for me.” I explained to her. Her eyes dropped. She stepped out of her panties and slacks.

Nisha’s frustrated yell caught my attention. She took another approach on Lidie and stopped short. Lidie casually removed the rest of her clothes. Nisha growled again.

“What now?” I asked. I slid my hands around Jess’s tummy. I pressed my cock to her ass. I had her right breast in my hand, reaching across her body. I had my right fingers sliding over her hairless pussy. She was drenched. She was quieter. “Nisha?”

“I can’t eat pussy! Oh, I was gonna show her!” With a hand on her hip and a nose in the air, she pointed at Lidie. “But you said no violence.”

“And I think that’s a good call.” I took my hand from Jess’s breast and edged it to the back of her neck. She obeyed the wordless stroking and bent forward to lay her palms on the bed. I was backed up against the radiator.

“That means no pulling her hair or throwing her on the bed!” Nisha threw up her hands.

“You ever think about trying to be romantic and sensual?” Lidie rolled her eyes. “Of course you haven’t.”

“What? I can do--”

“Nisha, fuck her sweetly. We’ll work out the rough stuff later.” I squeezed Jess’s butt flesh and turned her until her hands slipped from the covers and across the nightstand. My phone got bumped and fell onto the carpet.

“Sorry!” Jess pleaded over her shoulder.

“It’s just a phone.” I shook my head. The half blowjob, the half fuck, the HR threat. Nisha had filled my day with tension and no release. I ran the tip of my cock up Jess’s flesh to her entrance.

“Condom?” She asked with eyes straight forward and arms totally stiff.

“I don’t like condoms.” I declared. She squealed a happy surprised squeal as I thrust into her.

“Way to go Jess!” Lidie clapped. “You have no idea what you’re doing, do you Nish?”

“I’m seducing you.” The green haired girl asserted.

“Maybe kiss me before you walk up and shove two fingers inside me.” Lidie brushed back green hair. Nisha was a deer in headlights. Lidie lifted Nisha’s chin. The curvier girl clearly had a better grasp of seduction when she pressed her lips to the skinnier girl’s.

“Jess,” I said rubbing her ass. “I’m just as bad, aren’t I? I haven’t kissed you, have I?”

I humped into her and slid my hand up her back to grab the hair at the base of her skull. I pulled her up, intent to turn her face and to kiss the pretty girl.

“Wait!” Jess said. “How about we save it for after I won our contest? Please? That matters more than this.”

She rose and fell her ankles. She flexed and rolled her hips. She squeezed and slicked my cock. I let out a long gasp.

“Yeah, right. Like she’s going to win.” Nisha said breaking the suffocating kiss from Lidie with a needful gasp.

“You really don’t pay any attention, do you?” Lidie laughed. She lifted Nisha and threw the girl onto the bed. Nisha landed on all fours. Lidie slapped her hands down on Nisha’s ass cheeks and looked me in the eye. “Just kiss the girl, Will.”

I took Jess’s head in hand. I kissed her as hard as I had kissed any other girl in the world. I was grinning and she was shocked.

“For fuck’s sake! I didn’t even get to show my stuff! Her!” Nisha exploded. The green haired girl threw herself out of Lidie’s hands and stalked over to Jess and me. “Your cum’s not even in her! You can’t know if you like someone until you’ve fucked them.”

“You’re a broken person, Nisha.” I said.

“So what?” She shoved her face into mine. Jess had broken off and left me to the green haired girl. “I came here to get picked to be your girlfriend.”

“Not on the table.” I pointed out.

“Yeah, the contest was to make it to number two girl.” Lidie pointed out. “You need a hug, Jess?”

“Not if you’re going to make a move on me.” Jess said. Lidie lost her helpful smile.

“What does that even mean!” Nisha demanded.

I didn’t answer her. It seemed to me that keeping that definition of number one, number two, and number three girls loose would serve me better.

“It’s like favored mistress.” Lidie suggested. “Paramour of the king and maybe handmaiden of the queen.”

“Thank you, Sir Knight.” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh my god! I have chain mail!” She clapped. Six pairs of eyes, a smile, a head shake, and a pair of slumped shoulders turned on Lidie. “I even have this sweet German arming sword. You should see it!”

“That’s lovely, Lidie.” I joined Jess in smiling. “I don’t think we need arms and armor at the moment.”

“Not at the moment, but soon.” She narrowed her eyes. “It’s always soon.”

“Jess, make out with Lidie while I handle Nisha.” I said. Jess looked pathetic. “Please.”

“I’m a really good kisser.” Lidie promised Jess. “You can just follow my lead.”

“I’ll lead. He said for me to make out with you,” Jess countered. She grabbed Lidie by the curly black hair and thrust a kiss on her lips. I reached around and took Nisha on the side.

“So what do I do?” Green hair and smouldering hellfire eyes looked up to me. “What’s the point of being here?”

“Today? Sex.” I frowned, “And I’m dodging a firestorm with my best friend and his girlfriend.”

“Of course you are.” Nisha shook her head. The bed bounced. I was shocked to see that Jess had laid Lidie onto her back. Jess would only touch the sides of Lidie’s jaw and her neck. Lidie was stealing second. Jess mewled and wiggled but wouldn’t escape.

“Seems I’m needed.” I said and hoofed it to the foot of the bed. Nisha stared at me with her arms crossed angrily under her breasts. I slapped Jess’s butt.

“What?” She broke the kiss. She didn’t turn to look back. I pressed my thumb to her butthole. Shocked, she lifted her head up. Lidie started kissing Jess’s throat.

I stood with my knees straddling Lidie’s calves. Jess’s ankles were outside my knees. I aimed my cock and pressed it to Jess. She was dripping. The foot of the bed prevented me from thrusting into Jess, so I dragged her back.

“Wow, what a show...” Nisha shook her head.

“Don’t just stand there, greenie. On the bed, your butthole in Jess’s face and your clit up Lidie’s nose.” I ordered. Lidie giggled. She was masturbating hard while underneath Jess.

“Do I have to lick her butt?” Jess asked. I answered with a collision into her depths.

“I can get a shower first,” Nisha suggested. “We all probably should’ve.”

“Yeah, say that now!” Jess gruffly growled. “Lidie!”

I had to pop out of Jess to see what was happening. Both of Lidie’s hands were rubbing clits. Jess panted.

“Not just her! Please Will!” Jess was off to the races.

“On the bed, Nisha.” I ordered. The green haired girl scrambled up to the pillows and started wiggling her small butt backwards toward the other women’s faces.

“Bee-eep! Bee-eep! Bee-eep!” Lidie joked.

“Oh! Shit! That’s--That’s better, thank you, Will!”

“Happy to serve,” I grinned and bongoed my palms across Jess’s butt. She rocked her hips harder, I suspect, partly, to shake off Lidie’s fingers. It wasn’t helping. Jess’s darker skin was smooth as I ran up my palms to her rising shoulderblades. Nisha had squatted her sex down on Lidie’s nose and Jess was retreating.

“For me,” I said as I took a handful of her hair and pushed Jess back down. Nisha sputtered and cursed. Lidie was composing the loudest and spittiest symphony of the modern era. Jess tried to breathe through a butthole.

I was smiling and fucking and feeling like a million bucks. I had these three girls at my beck and call and a bunch more at home. I fired my hips faster, enjoying the velvety slickness and hardly paying attention to Lidie’s agile little fingers or the growing inconsistency of Jess’s bucking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.