Dick Picture Perfect - Cover

Dick Picture Perfect

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Talsy shoved my shoulder down when I got up for the knock on the door. I sighed and grumbled.

“Dude, you fucked a bunch today. I’m sore and I couldn’t have gotten it as much as Adelaide and Sherr.” She scruffed up my hair as she grabbed her wallet from her purse. She answered the door wearing one of my old shirts. I could smell the poutine from the delivery guy. I looked up grinning when Talsy returned.

“I love what you do to me.” I took the styrofoam container she passed me.

“Feed you? Of course you do.” She grinned and settled herself down next to me on the sofa. Her phone buzzed by our feet.

“Raylea again?” I asked.

“No, it’s Sherry. She must be off work.” She texted the black girl back as I shoveled gravy curds and potato into my burnt out stomach. Can you lose weight fucking? These girls were gonna turn me into Gandhi. Talsy looked at me. “I sent her home. I don’t mind crawling over her to get a dick in me but I will not sleep in a bed with that spastic.”

“You’re staying?” I grinned. She thumbed a bit of gravy from the side of my mouth and sucked if off.

“It’s either put up with you or deal with Sherry and Raylea.” She shrugged. “I can handle your kinda pain-in-the-assness better than theirs.”

“I’ll add lubricant to the shopping list.” I nodded.

“Like you’ve ever made a list before you’ve gone shopping.” She burnt her fingers on her mozza sticks. I took her hand and sucked them in what I hoped was a soothing seductive--She laughed loud at me.

“Dude if you wanna taste the cheese,” She dumped two of her mozza sticks onto my poutine.

“Right.” I said. We ate. Occasionally she’d snuggle in and watch my boxers but I was burnt out for the moment.

“You think about asking Sherr to get you some viagra or cialis or whatever magic dick pills you need?” Talsy asked.

“I’m not--”

“You’re a Goddamned stud.” She shut me up. “This kinda natural talent is lovely but if you want to play in the majors: steroids, steroids, steroids.”

“Damned right, coach.” I laughed.

“Adelaide’s a sweet girl.” Talsy said. “You ever think about settling down?”

“That’s a weird question from my second mistress.” I scowled at her. My phone’s timer went off.

“I guess so.” She dumped the last mozza stick onto my poutine. “I’ll bring up the sheets from the laundry room.”

Twenty minutes later, I climbed into bed with Talsy.


I hadn’t heard the buzzer. I don’t lock the apartment door. I was dead to the world when the population of the bed grew to 3. Adelaide’s phone woke me the fuck up around 2 am. She climbed off my left shoulder. Talsy had her eyes squeezed tight and snuck in tighter on my right.

“You had to call? You could’ve texted.” Adelaide hissed into her phone.

“I’m, um, at my boyfriend’s place.” She answered a second later. “What do you mean ‘Since when?’”

Adelaide had forgotten to whisper as she got indignant at the caller. “I told you about him. Yesterday, I--You’re telling me this is too fast! You?”

“Uh...” I groaned. I looked over and she was apologetic as possible.

“Great you woke him up!” Adelaide said. “Oh shut up. S-sex is good. It’s, uh, it’s fine. We’re ad-dults. No, you stutter!”

“I’d break her jaw but then I’d have to do all of her dick sucking for her.” Talsy murmured.

“That’s Talsy. She’s, uh--No, no, Will’s MY boyfriend. She’s, uh, she’s a friend and, uh--”

“Do you think she’ll figure out she can take her phone call out of the bedroom!” Talsy rose up and glared at Adelaide. I helped out by gesturing to the bedroom door.

“So,” Adelaide waved with her fingers as she inched out of the doorway. “I can--uh--I’m not--listen ... Shut up, Celeste!”

“Celeste?” I wondered.

“Her little sister. She shares an apartment off of Canard street with her.” Talsy gave me a flattest stare. “Seriously, how do I know more about your girlfriend than you do?”

“Because you’re incredibly nosy?” I pondered.

“Whatever. I’m going back to sleep.” She sighed. I reached for my dick as I do in bed. My earlier tiredness wasn’t affecting me so much anymore. “Dammit.”

She threw the covers off of us and inched down my shorts. I grinned as she reached for my cock and started rubbing. Her chin was stabbing into the meat of my shoulder, just under the collar bone. She smiled. I smiled. We both let our eyes drift closed. Her wrist stopped a few moments later.

“Tal--”

She snored in my face. I frowned. Goddammit. Well, I too was asleep when Adelaide climbed back in. I never did hash out which was dream Adelaide and which was literal Adelaide sucking me.

I got up to my alarm. Talsy squeezed my trunk and shook her head. Then her eyes flashed open. “Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!”

“She OK?” Adelaide rubbed her hip. Talsy had used the waitress as a vaulting horse. The redhead dashed from my room.

“Mentally?” I asked.

“No one knows.” Adelaide agreed. I kissed her.

“Toothbrushes.” She said to me. I smiled. I had a bit of time. I made sure to give myself forty five minutes between waking up and taking the 1 up to Mumford. Talsy was zipping herself into her jeans and then flying back for her purse.

“All my shit’s at my place!” Talsy warned me. “I’ll bring a bag by after school.”

Adelaide watched as Talsy gave me a peck on the lips and zipped to the front door. The redhead stopped with one shoe on.

“Aw shee-it.” She slow-cursed.

“Everything OK?” I got to ask before Talsy dashed back and kissed Adelaide with the same peck she had used on me.

“Let’s not be bitches.” Talsy said to a startled waitress.

“I’m, uh, how about--”

“Bye!” Talsy dashed out the door hopping into her second flat.

“I, um, my sister and, uh...” Adelaide slipped out of our haze first. “You wanna fuck in the shower?”

“Get in there.” I grinned. Adelaide brushed her hair back behind her ears and skipped to the shower. I left my boxers in the middle of the living room. She put her tank top and panties on the counter by the sink. She even picked the floor towel up and changed it for a fresh one. “I didn’t know you could do that.”

“Gross!” She pouted. I watched her run naked to the laundry basket I used as a hamper. My boxers didn’t remain on the floor. I started up the shower.

She climbed up behind me, tickling my hips as I got the water to an acceptable temperature. She pushed me in and giggled as she climbed in after me.

It was to be a quickie in the very sense of the word. I spun around. Her big eyes and bigger grin looked ecstatic. God, you couldn’t not love her ass. She lit up when I turned her. I pushed her shoulder blades and she slapped both hands on the wall of the shower. I had to squat, but it was doable. For Sherry, we would’ve needed a foot stool. With Talsy, we might’ve managed with one of her textbooks.

“What are you laughing about?” Adelaide’s face, with water matted hair clinging to her shiny wet lips, was the spark of ignition over her shoulder. I grabbed her waist; I slid my hands along her hips.

“Maniacally laughing.” I explained. “I’m going to have my wicked way with the captured heroine.”

“Oh, you like role playing and stuff?” Adelaide asked. Her question spiked as I slipped myself inside her. “Gah! Holy crap! I like this.”

“I like this too.” I said leaning over her. We didn’t discuss much else. I did my best to throw her body forward with every battering ram thrust. She pushed back. I watched her elbows snap in time with every roll of her hips. Her head lagged down on her limp neck. Her thick black hair streamed with the water of the shower. She stepped it up; I stepped it up.

“You’re a--Jesus, I--” Adelaide was grunting out her excitement. I panted. I was sprinting after yesterday’s marathon. My lungs spat fire and my heart was hammering. I had to smirk. I was folded over her. Her spine shivered every time I exhaled across the back of her neck. Her sex spasmed and she stomped her right foot onto the slippery tub.

“I’ve got you.” I growled. I refused to let her slip. I refused to abandon the wet heat that squeezed me. I refused to surrender to gravity.

Luckily, this was a short test of will and not an ongoing endeavour. I don’t know how long I could’ve held her up. She got her feet flat on the ground again. She raised up on the balls of her feet again. She pushed back hard from the wall again.

“God! I love that feeling!” Adelaide hissed out a long breath as I emptied my balls into her. I slapped her ass, the water amplifying the smack. She let out a wounded mewl and then a girlish giggle. I kissed her neck and we both staggered to standing.

“Wash your hair?”

“R-really?” She lit up. “OK, um.” She looked around my collection of Old Spice and Axe. “I’ll pack a bag like Talsy said for tomorrow.”

“Good.” I kissed her and slipped around her so she was straight under the spray.


I couldn’t whistle. I had to settle for laying my shoulders back and strutting like the king of the roosters. The Cocktimus Prime. I was going to need a better pun. I crossed the parking lot from the bus stop and headed into work.

Lidie was a cute woman, maybe a couple of years older than me. Her thick brown frizzy hair was held from her face with a silver hairband. Her big green eyes and dark tan lit up like her smile. I didn’t think that whore’s red lipstick screamed professional setting but I was willing to let it go. She dressed like she belonged in a bank. Nice, but uninspired. I got the feeling that she didn’t dress anything like this if she wasn’t expected to.

Her eyes were shining when she saw me. She waved, apologized to the old man she was serving. That raised our boss’s head which saved me from getting his attention to buzz me through the gate in the counter.

“Will,” He nodded as I walked by. “I think Nisha was looking for you.”

“More paperwork?” I asked about our newest HR rep. If it wasn’t for Nisha, I’d be the new guy. New girl. Uh, new person.

“Isn’t it always?” His laugh eased my shoulders. I headed into the back to store my backpack and lunch. I waved to Jess as she came out of the employee lounge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.