Dick Picture Perfect
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Adelaide squealed. She dug her fingers into Sherry’s calf. Talsy and Sherry were laid out sweating in a mess on the twisted up sheets. I had Adelaide’s hips in my hands and our feet on the carpet as I fucked her from behind. Every part of her was the right shape and felt amazing in my hands. I squeezed her hips and rolled my hands to her ass. I lifted her more as I fucked her.

“You like that?” Talsy leaned over Sherry and ran fingernails from Adelaide’s ear to her chin. “He’s pounding you like he’s made of muscle.”

I flexed at that. Talsy’s face over Adelaide’s shoulder told me to stop. I growled. I slapped Adelaide’s ass as I grabbed her. I could hear her teeth grinding as she moaned through a clenched jaw.

“Oh! Oh!” Adelaide answered when Talsy ran her fingernails down the waitress’s face again. “Back off and he’ll give you another turn in a moment.”

“What! Fuck that! I’m next!” Sherry grumped. “He hasn’t fucked me since the first time!”

Adelaide’s squeal hardly showed any respect to Sherry’s complaint. I huffed and puffed myself. I was running on fumes. On the bright side, that meant I was so beaten and battered that I wasn’t close to cumming. Adelaide shrieked. Her hair was thick with sweat and falling off the left side of her head.

Talsy slipped back and edged up to the headboard.

“You heard her. I get to be next.” She grinned. The girl, with her walls dropped, had an inferno behind her eyes. I’d have called her a prude, but that was sour grapes. Ike hadn’t said word one about her while they had dated. I couldn’t have known. Sherry wore her sexuality like a battleflag. I knew more than a comfortable amount about Ike because of that. Talsy caught my eyes. She licked her lips as she brought apart her knees.

“Let me go, Addie.” Sherry tried to squirm away but the waitress locked her fingers in tighter. She was rocking, hammering her ass into my hips with every thrust I made. Her teeth clicked between her delayed breaths. Sherry struggled for her leg once again. “Adelaide!”

“Oh shit! Crap! Crap, crap, crap, crap!”

“Goddamn your fingers!” Sherry squealed to match Adelaide as the waitress clamped down and arched her back like and angry cat. As her spine snapped my balls were soaked and so were my feet. I smugly grinned at Talsy.

“Sl-slow down ... Ride me out ... Please.” Adelaide looked pathetic, vulnerable, mine! She turned and twisted her face back over her shoulder. I nodded, she fought to keep her legs verticle as we grinded out the last few moments of her orgasm. Sherry picked away Adelaide’s fingers and hopped off the bed.

“If Talsy gets your dick next...” Sherry growled.

“Try and make me wait, skank.” Talsy rolled up onto her knees and dug her fingernails into the bed.

“Adelaide?” I walked her forward and off of my dick. I set her down in a curl on the bed. “How are you?”

“All gooey inside.” She answered. “Did I get you in trouble?”

“How?” I asked her. “Sherry, go grab a couple of towels.”

“Pfft, like I wasn’t a girl scout. None of us have to go.” She stomped over to my night table. Apparently. she had stocked up before round two had started. I caught the one she threw at me. Adelaide snuggled into the cloth as I wiped her down. I kissed her nose.

“I got Talsy and Sherry fighting.” She worried. I kissed her lips. She smiled.

“We’re not fighting.” Talsy stroked Adelaide’s hair behind her ear. “Thanks for sharing your boyfriend.”

“Not my choice.” The waitress murmured. “Not willing to lose him.”

Those words stiffened my spine and helped me stand taller. I grinned at Sherry and Talsy.

“No, I’m not wasting that beautiful cock in my mouth.” Talsy said. “There’s no way you keep firing all day and I need to feel it again.”

“Maybe but c’mon, Tal! You waste it getting it missionary.” Sherry said. Her eyes flicked and lit up at me. “I got an asshole if you want it.”

Not one she had prepared. Spur of the moment anal sex is gross. I also didn’t have lube for that and I doubted Adelaide’s slickness over me would make it work. I didn’t doubt Sherry’d let me in that moment.

“There’s a better way to solve this.” I was about to suggest that they lay on top of each other and I bounce from pussy to pussy. I’d seen that in a hentai once. I doubted I had the superhuman prowess to fuck them both so hard and fast that they wouldn’t realize I was trading off, but a boy can dream.

“What rock paper scissors?” Talsy sniffed. Then I had another idea.

“How about just scissors?” I beamed. Talsy gave me the flattest most impatient unamused look I had ever scene. Sherry perked up.

“How’s that work?”

“Oh? You don’t know. Well, when a woman and another woman really love paying their rent--”

“Fuck you!” Sherry laughed boisterously. “I mean how do I win and get dicked?”

“Obviously, you make me cum and then he finishes you off or the other way around.” Talsy shook out her hair and stood off the bed to look me in the eye. I let her stalk around me. It gave me an excuse to sit down by Adelaide. The waitress stretched and snaked up on my shoulder. She dropped her chin on my shoulder and hugged my trunk.

“Please, I prefer things to be a bit more capitalist. I’ll fuck the one who comes.” I grinned.

“Awesome, I get to take Talsy’s girl-virginity and leave her in the lurch! Best orgy ever!” Sherry cheered. She bounced across the mattress on her knees.

“Are you kinda bi?” Adelaide asked. “Because I’m not. I doubt I’d be able to cum for a girl.”

“You kidding?” Talsy shook her head and dodged the question. “We’re cumming for him.”

“Not if you just keep flapping your lips about it.” I grinned. My head was clearing a little bit. I was even flagging a little bit. I had been rode hard and as wet as everything was no one was getting put away. “Now you take that little piece of chocolate and get your peanut butter in everything.”

“That would work better if she was brown.” Sherry said. “You gonna watch from there? You should wheel your computer chair into the bedroom.”

“See, that’s why she’s the professional.” I grinned. I got up off the side of the bed. Adelaide took my hand and I pulled her up to her feet as well. Talsy paced like a tiger off the foot of the bed. I met her eyes.

“Go get your chair. I still gotta psych myself up.” She sneered. I stroked her arm as I walked by. “Thanks for not trying to kick us out, Adelaide. You’re kinda awesome to be the girlfriend in this.”

“I am? Good--good.” She nodded. It looked like something opened up in her and she smiled. She had smiled a bunch all day but she seemed brighter about it now. We headed out of the bedroom to my computer.

“What can I do to make you that happy?” I asked with a squeeze of Adelaide’s fingers.

“Oh, I don’t know.” She licked her lips. “Let them fight it out and then fuck me?”

“Don’t you dare, sweet thing!” Sherry shouted out from the bedroom.

“I’d be hard pressed to let that go when I come over.” Talsy threatened.

“I hope Sherry wins.” This time Adelaide was smart enough to whisper.

“Oh? You like her more?”

“No, they’re just girls.” She said. I let her go to spin my chair. She hopped on with a gesture from me. I spun her and then started wheeling her into the bedroom. She looked up as I banked her off the doorjamb. “Talsy’s got later tonight off. Sherry and I have to be at work. If that’s what you still want?”

“Of course!” I beamed and bumped her knees into the bed. Talsy had her hands on her hips and started ranting the moment I met her eyes.

“She started masturbating!” She pointed at Sherry who was on her knees and left shoulder. The petite black girl was finger herself from over her ass and swirling her clit from below. “That’s cheating.”

“It’s my competitive edge.” Sherry growled. She wasn’t panting or moaning yet so it wasn’t much of an edge. I looked down at Adelaide.

“Judge?”

“Huh?” She frowned. “Oh? Me? I’ll, I’ll allow it?” She shrugged.

“You heard her Talsy. You wanna win, you gotta get to it.”

“OK, so we can masturbate, we don’t have to--”

“Yes, yes you do.” I grinned evilly. “You get the lap seat, Adelaide.”

“Huh?” She looked down at her lap.

“Get out of my chair.” I said as warmly as I could.

“Sorry. Sorry!” She hopped.

“Don’t be sorry.” I grabbed her hips and dragged her down on me. Talsy climbed up on the bed and roughly flipped Sherry.

“I am so-oo gonna win!” Sherry cheered. Talsy roughly threw aside Sherry’s hand and yanked a dark leg over her own white one. Sherry weaseled her other foot underneath. Adelaide frowned.

“Put her legs the other way, so we can see.” Adelaide felt me agree with her under my butt. I wrapped an arm around her waist.

“And turn about 45 degrees this way.” I suggested.

“Do you want to film it too?” Talsy asked.

“Sure.” I said. She frowned.

“Maybe next time?” She looked around. “I can bring some real lights and stuff over. I’ll look terrible on your shitty phone camera and your desk lamp.”

“Oh, shut up!” Sherry had managed to pull out her legs and corkscrew. She had a scissor lock on Talsy’s far leg and Sherry grabbed fistfuls of bed sheet as she pulled herself to the angle I suggested.

“Yeah, you wanna get fucked don’t you?” I grinned. “You gotta buy the ticket to get on the ride.”

“F-Fuck her.” Adelaide nodded. “I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s, uh, crazy.”

“There’s lots of porn online.”

“I don’t watch puh-porn. I’m not a boy.” Adelaide snapped out the second sentence and clenched her jaw in frustration. Sherry burst out laughing at the word boy. That’s when Talsy grabbed a black thigh and yanked Sherry hard into her cunt.

I’d watched rough lesbian sex on pornhub before. Still, in my mind, that had been a performance. I believe there was a sweetness to the real act. Two beautiful women, two bright women, two cheerful women coming together to cum together.

“That’s quite the smirk.” Adelaide said and turned to watch the battle on the mattress. Sherry had her heel dug into the mattress and her spine whipped as she rocked her pussy back and forth against Talsy. Talsy’s face twisted into a snarl. She leaned her shoulders forward, pressing Sherry down into the mattress. Then she was up again before she squatted down hard. Talsy’s purplish hair hung weightless for a moment, dropping down after her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.