Dick Picture Perfect
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

The breakfast sandwiches were soft, greasy, delicious, and heavy. They sunk into my stomach and, despite a couple of shakes and heaves, they weren’t going anywhere. I glugged down a second bottle of Aquafina and swallowed another pair of extra strength ibuprofen. I sunk back into the old naugahyde booth.

I blinked. I took my time wiping my mouth. The girls had tried to push me in and join me on this side of the table. I didn’t take the jostling well and now they sat across from me, scrutinizing my every tic.

“Do you need another water? I can--”

“I’m fine. Thank you, Adelaide.” I stopped her. Holy shit ... I had a semi-liquored version of her in my head. I also knew that waitresses pretty-up for work. I know girls don’t roll out of bed with 20+% tip makeup and hair. Yet, right now, while worried, eager, and dressed down, she looked incredible. She had a dark tan and black hair. She had big brown eyes that rallied and smoldered if I looked at them. She was tall, very much so next to Sherry, and had a big breasted hourglass figure.

She had to be friendly, that’s kind of her job. I had surprised myself by falling in so easy to talk with her. We had traded a bunch of goofy jokes. I had complimented her hair. She told me I had cute eyes. I had commented on the Avengers stickers she had on her nametag. Raylea had kicked me twice. I had asked her out.

Sherry had nibbled through half a breakfast sandwich. She was drumming her nails and boiling in her impatience. She was short, petite, black, and perky. I was seeing more clearly. In the fog of hangover, I had somehow missed that she was trying to carve her way out of her t-shirt nipple first. It was only a matter of time.

Stood. Stretched. Balanced. Recovered. The girls followed to their feet in a moment. Feeling better, smelling Sherry, seeing Adelaide, I knew what I wanted. I wanted to avoid Raylea and test the limits of these two. I picked up my phone.

“What’s going on?” Sherry asked.

“If Ray texts you, we’re enroute to your place.” I told her. My text to Raylea said “Ran into Sherry. Going to hang out at your place where there’s Tylenol.”

“OK, sure.” Sherry shrugged. I looked to Adelaide.

“Last chance, I’m about to take you up to my bedroom.” I said as Sherry took my arm and snuggled in. “Just say the word and we can slow down, ditch the third wheel, do this smart. Do this so there is a this for a long long time.”

“I’m in.” Adelaide straightened her shoulders. We were almost nose to nose. “All in.”

Enthusiasm! I approved. I reached out, pulled some X-Wing flying maneuvers to evade Sherry’s hand and take Adelaide’s.

It was three blocks home. I had a girl on each arm. I was flying high. Sherry got the text, told my lie. I grinned. I saw the flicker of running blonde when we took the last corner. I had no idea how or why I was going to deal with that. It was a struggle to disentangle from the two girls and unlock the front door.

My apartment was clean-ish. Yesterday’s drunken clothes hadn’t made it to the laundry basket nor had I taken care of the snacking detritus and morning recovery damage. Still, I wasn’t ashamed to have a girl over. That was a big step up from the life I had lived in college dorms.

Picking up a waitress, not personally offended to have guests witness my living space, working a real job. If I could’ve spared the thought, I’d have recognized how much better my life was getting. Adelaide had tackled me and kissed me.

“Hey, you’re eager.” I grinned. I grabbed her hips and spun her. She walked backwards as I piloted her to the bedroom. Sherry tossed away her clothes onto the couch as she lagged behind.

“I--I know. I’ve been told many times I’m kinda cold. Frigid.” She ground her teeth but forced a smile. “This is, God! I need this. God! I’ve always wanted to be this adventurous.”

I noticed Adelaide catch Sherry’s eyes over my shoulder. I pushed Adelaide’s chin back in line with mine. God! Even while smirking at her, I needed that kiss. It broke when her calves hit the bed and she was levered down onto her back.

“You have to be this naked to participate in this adventure.” I had heard Sherry’s feet on the hardwood and turned perfectly to grab her. I slung the petite girl in front of me to use as a prop for Adelaide. Sherry wasn’t happy that I had her facing away from me. I had my hands on her hips, her round butt sticking out and massaged by my thumbs. She had blown me, I had had that ass and her tits in my hands, but I hadn’t actually seen them until now.

Personally, I liked them tall. Ike loved short girls. I couldn’t deny his taste with Sherry in my hands. I forget why he and Sherry hadn’t worked out. I didn’t care. This wasn’t a repeat of this morning with Raylea; I wasn’t disrespecting a girl and a friend right now. Well, Sherry was a girl and a friend, and I couldn’t make any promises that this was going to be the most respectful of encounters.

Adelaide had slung her top aside. She had unbuttoned the fluffy shirt by accessing the speed force. Her bra strap unhooked behind her. Her large breasts lost tension and jiggled. They were mesmerizing. She pulled something and threw away her skirt by unwrapping it around her. All she had on was the smallest of black thongs and her low heeled shoes. Sherry felt how much I liked that look.

“Leave that for me to take off.” I stopped Adelaide when her thumbs stuck into her waistband.

“What about you? You’re still dressed.” Sherry leaned back and fingered the collar of my t-shirt.

“Damn, ref! Looks like I am too dressed to play. I’ll head to the bench. You get in there, slugger.” Lifting Sherry was easy, as light and tiny as she was. Pitching her onto the mostly naked waitress was not difficult either.

“Um, Will?” Adelaide caught Sherry. The taller pulled the shorter skin to skin to better talk over the black girl’s shoulder. “I don’t--Uh, what is--”

“I ain’t into chicks.” Sherry wasn’t worried about being polite or non-eloquent. “I’m here for the dick.”

“I’m here for the sex too.” Adelaide frowned. “I’m kinda glad you’re attached to it though.”

The two disentangled. Sherry was on her back hip to hip with Adelaide. Sherry’s wide knees contrasted Adelaide’s more ladylike pose.

“So that’s what we’re naming him.” I grinned. “The Sex.”

“You name y-your--”

“No! Bad Will!” Sherry interrupted. “Clothes off.”

“Or?” I grinned. I had never been this close to sex and so clear headed. They had both joined me here with no small measure of gusto. I was grinning.

“Excellent!” Sherry sat and slapped Adelaide’s belly. The taller girl looked shocked. Sherry locked eyes with her. “He wants us to strip him.”

True. I wanted many things. I was rushed. Sherry was fast and Adelaide was graceful. I was knotted up in my t-shirt, attempting to uncross my arms and bend enough for Sherry to get it off. Her solution was to pull harder. It was a cheap shirt and soon it would be cheap rags. Adelaide was more measured, calculated, and quicker. My cock bobbed in the air. I stepped on the heels of my shoes to be all the way naked. I felt her breath on me.

I verbally celebrated Adelaide’s mouth on my dick. The further I had stepped away from the misery of the morning, the closer I had neared to the euphoria of hearing Adelaide say yes the night before. We blew, apologies for the pun, way by that remembered happiness upon the warm touch of a wet tongue.

“Mother. Fucker.” Sherry just yanked me left and tore the t-shirt off of me. The collar didn’t quite tear but that was hanging off my wrist anyways. I managed to rotate and establish myself upright. I brushed Adelaide’s bangs aside to see her smiling around her mouthful. Her eyes were inquiring. I guess by my heavy breathing and lopsided grin I was sending the right signals. Her lips ruffled as her head bobbed.

“Oh, Jesus!” Sherry hit me in the chest with her knuckles. “You know she’s hot right?”

“She is? Really!” My sarcastic elated surprise shocked both of them. That stopped my blowjob. I regretted trying to be funny immensely. I looked down into those brown eyes and picked up her head. Smiling, I beckoned, “C’mon.”

Adelaide grinned as I lifted her up to her feet with a gentle two-handed pressure on the back of her neck. Sherry was snickering but with my hands busy. She smuggled herself down to her knees. We weren’t moving on to the bed. I guess it was blowjob time. Adelaide’s eyes went wide.

“Christ--Wow! You--you kissed me?” She laughed. She looked down. Sherry was very skilled, very loud, and very mobile. Her head snicker-snacked, chicken-bobbed, and corkscrewed. Her tongue was suffering through an earthquake. My leg bones and spine tremored in sympathy. Adelaide pushed my nose up so I’d look at her. “Hey?”

I kissed her again. It seemed to shock her despite how we had eagerly done it earlier. I had to moan so I pulled back. “Why would anyone pass up kissing you?”

“I had my mouth on your dick.”

“Yeah, that’s something I love! I show love with kissing.” I beamed. She grinned but turned away from eye contact.

“I like you.” She said. “Um, but um, what are we doing? Does she got you covered? I wanna--”

Sherry pulled off of me and spittle ejected as her mouth broke its seal. I was wet further than her mouth had reached.

“Get down here and help.” Sherry rolled her eyes and grabbed Adelaide’s hand. I was grinning. This was the first time I had the vantage point of two women kneeling before me. I was slipping my hands into their hair.

“You’re not going back up, Sheryl? Maybe we could work more as a tag team?” Adelaide asked me.

“Maybe when we get to fucking, Abigail,” Sherry made Adelaide sheepish for not using the right name. I tapped their heads and they made up, or seemed to in their eyes. Sherry notched it down a little when she told Adelaide, “For now, let’s, uh, pop his seal once together first. He’s usually good for a second round that’s more longer and satisfying than his first.”

“How though? There’s only one, The Sex. I guess, you then me then me then you?” Adelaide’s nose scrunched as she looked on so close to my big dick. I could see Sherry determined to prevent the name from catching on.

“Sure, but make sure you’re licking and running your tongue over his cock when you can’t get the head in.” Sherry declared and pulled me left to her mouth. Adelaide looked up at me, shocked and confused. Sherry did her magic for just a couple of seconds. She dragged off and aimed towards Adelaide.

“Get in there!” I encouraged. I let out a quavered moan when Adelaide sucked me in. She wasn’t as messy as Sherry. Suck, lick, and a little twist. Her lips moved slower and she spent most of her time looking up through bangs I had to clear away. She tried to pull off for Sherry and the black girl grabbed the back of Adelaide’s head and rammed a mouth down my dick. The explosion of spit matched the widening of Adelaide’s eyes.

“Got yourself a rookie, Will.” Sherry laughed.

“Would you like it if I did that to you!” Adelaide growled at Sherry when she pulled off of me.

“Hell yeah! And use both hands, put all your muscles into it! I want you kicking off the floor and trying to get my nose into his prostate through the front!” Sherry triggered not dissimilar, but differently motivated, amused looks on Adelaide and my faces. Sherry turned her grin up to me. “I’m still working on the real deep stuff.”

“One of you suck, the other one start licking.” I got them going with a raised eyebrow. Sherry started up her messy slurp. Adelaide sidled into the base. Their cheeks touched. They flinched, I pushed their heads closer together.

Sherry was much more willing to slide off her mouth and pass the torch to Adelaide. My cock slid in and out of wet lips. I felt tongues under, beside, and once along the top of me. My fingers, flinching and spasming like the rest of me, were knotted in black hair. Sherry’s tangled and curled quickly into a mess. Adelaide’s resisted but I persisted.

They both had a hand near my balls. Sherry liked to squeeze and roll them. Adelaide brushed them with her ring and pinky fingers as she held the base of my cock. She aimed me left or right as mouths descended. Adelaide descended, Sherry ascended. They hit a rhythm. I was in awe of watching both women in tune. I moaned and panted. I could feel the rising pressure.

Sherry noticed. Her hand slapped onto the root of my cock and she started pumping. Like her mouth, her hand was manic and forceful. Adelaide retreated after taking a pair of knuckles to the nose. I think that was planned. It was clear; I was near the limit. Sherry engulfed me. Adelaide couldn’t find an inch to place her mouth. Sherry ramped up the handjob. I watched Adelaide sink down and felt my ball get surrounded by her mouth.

I do not know how many gr’s, agh’s, wo’s, and exclamation points are needed to transcribe the noise I bellowed as I loosed myself onto Sherry’s tongue. I made it all with a goofy smile. I inched back, through aftershocks, slowly extricating myself from sensuous lips, soft fingers, and confident eyes. I watched Sherry’s little tongue snake up anything on her mouth and then her throat wobbled as she swallowed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.