Game of Thrones: How Davos Saved the Day - Cover

Game of Thrones: How Davos Saved the Day

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a fan fiction alternate version of events where Davos speaks up and sets in motion a very different future for Westeros.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Military   War   Zombies   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

For Ser Davos Seaworth, the Street of Steel was certainly a familiar enough place. He had been there more than once in his earlier years as a smuggler and pirate, especially having grown up in Flea Bottom and smuggled whatever he wished into whatever port. Even so, it had changed more than a little, becoming even busier than in the past. After all, there was a war going on, wasn’t there, and Queen Cersei wasn’t about to give up the fight short of a total victory or defeat. Everywhere Davos turned, there was a smithy running at peak productivity, the smoke and heat from the forges almost unbearable, the sweat pouring down every face that he found.

“You there, are you here for business or just sightseeing?” a voice called out to Davos from behind.

“Well, as a matter of fact, I do have some business here on the Street of Steel. What’s it to ya?” Davos let his Flea Bottom accent return fully.

“What business would that be for a back alley daggerman like you?” the woman who spoke to Davos continued her interrogation.

“What’s it to ya, again? Maybe we can talk about it later over a bowl of brown. Unless you can help me, that is. You don’t happen to know a fellow with bright blue eyes and rather dark hair, would you? A rather tough and muscular fellow, very large and tall. Keeps his hair rather short, last I checked. He’d be a smith by trade for sure,” Davos inquired of his questioner in turn.

“I know several fellows like that. Look around you. Anything else about him that would stand out?” the rather sweaty young woman asked Davos, clearly admiring the older man to the point that he was now sure that she questioned him in order to flirt.

“Perhaps a helmet with bull’s horns? Or a massive hammer, if his father or his trade are anything to go by,” Davos honed his inquiry as the danger sharpened his wits again.

“Well, I do know one such lad. Right down that corner there. You can’t miss him. So big, so dark, so beefy, you might think that he was King Robert himself. Very short hair indeed, almost bald, just enough stubble to show ya how dark he is. Say, if you don’t want any of this, perhaps he will, or is he your bum-boy? He seems rather tall and strapping for that, mind you,” the wench asked as many questions as she answered.

“If it will help you stop prying so much, fine, I’ll give you a little quickie. Emphasis on the quick bit, pardon the rush,” Davos offered, catching onto her wishes.

“Good. I’ve always liked bushy, bearded men. The older, the better. You, sir, have plenty of gray and silver to you,” the common girl bent over and raised her skirt for ease of entry.

“At the risk of repeating myself, let’s make this fast,” Davos shoved it deep into her gash and began humping her with a fury.

“Yeah, yeah, I know! Seven Hells, man, I get your point!” the wench scoffed as she pushed back eagerly at the knight.

“Why do you want to get fucked by a stranger so much?” Davos asked her now.

“I’d rather not say. Just poke me good, old man!” the lass insisted, thrusting her bottom back at him to urge him onward.

“I’m doin’ my best, but being old, I have my limits,” Davos warned her.

“Liar ... you’re not that bad, you old bastard! Probably a smuggler, sellsword, or assassin. Or maybe just a common thief, am I right?” the damsel kept pestering him, slowing him down until he grew so annoyed that he stuck his cock up her arse.

“Now, that’s better! That’s the angry fuck I wanted from you, old man! Just the way that I wished for, uncle! Rough thrusts are best of all,” she taunted him, making him even more eager to be done with her, even if he enjoyed a nice, hard fuck.

“That’s quite enough of that,” Davos told her as he smacked her buttocks and spent himself inside her tight ass.

“See now, that was pretty nice, wasn’t it? For a quickie, that is. I rather liked it! You’re not bad for an aging pirate or whatever you are. Seven Hells, maybe you’re an old septon! With those fine clothes in this piss-poor corner of town, you could be,” the nasty young woman told Davos with a kiss, “here, let me show you the smithy that I told you about earlier. I never caught the lad’s name, but he’s handsome enough and he’s been good enough to screw me a time or two.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.