Game of Thrones: How Davos Saved the Day - Cover

Game of Thrones: How Davos Saved the Day

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a fan fiction alternate version of events where Davos speaks up and sets in motion a very different future for Westeros.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Military   War   Zombies   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Violence  

“Ready the Scorpion! Pull! Now, loose!” Euron Greyjoy gave orders to one of his company on board his flagship, the Silence.

“Not bad, boy, but remember, if you fuck it up, I’m buggering you hard without any oil or butter,” Euron warned the lad manning the Scorpion, who was admittedly younger than some, but well-motivated and trained for it.

“Of course, my King,” the youth gulped, terrified at the thought of having the Ironborn lord shoving his cock up his rump.

“That’s a smart lad. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to look in on our guest,” Euron descended below the deck to check up on Yara Greyjoy, his own niece.

“You again!” Yara spat at him, furious at her uncle and determined to show her hatred.

“Well, I’ll give you this, you have more fight in you than your brother does. I bet that if I demanded it, he’d bend over and spread his bum cheeks for me. No hesitation or fight at all in him. You saw how useless and helpless he was to save you, didn’t you? That boy’s lost his balls in every way possible. He’s a eunuch without the brains, unlike Lord Varys, I imagine. Unlike even the Unsullied, in fact. Give Greyworm that much. At least he took Casterly Rock, even if we trapped him there. He’s got a backbone and grit at least, that one,” Euron mocked his nephew even as he praised two other eunuchs.

“My brother’s endured a lot. I imagine that he’ll regain his iron. Or else I’ll put some iron in his gut for disgracing our house. Either way, that problem will be over with soon enough,” Yara scoffed, even as Euron grew impatient and loosened her trousers, “what are you doing?”

“What does it look I’m doing. I paid the iron price for you, niece, and now I’m using you like a salt wife! Cersei’s taking too long to make me her King, so you’ll have to do,” Euron grunted as he slid his cock into Yara’s twat and began fucking her still restrained body, much to her disgust.

It felt to Yara as if she would never be able to get that slimy dick of her uncle’s out of her snatch, but to Euron, it felt like some kind of undersea paradise. She wasn’t a mermaid, but she’d do, niece or not. Euron certainly didn’t prize family ties or have any qualms about unnatural acts with kith and kin. He was balls deep inside a woman again and that was all that mattered to him. It had been far too long since his last hump, oddly enough, as he had expected to claim first Daenerys, and then Cersei. Both so far had failed to grant him their bodies and their kingdoms as he hoped, but he considered now that perhaps that was for the best. He would pay the iron price for either of them.

For Yara, being taken forcefully by her own uncle was absolutely infuriating, so she fought frantically to expel him from her body before he could spend his load in her depths. She pushed herself away from Euron, only to have him hold her in place and shove his prick deeper into her freshly scrubbed cunt. This was why he had ordered a bath for her, not to be nice. He wanted it clean on his cock, not dirty and disgusting. No matter how much Yara resisted in her bonds, Euron pounded her pussy harder still. She screamed pointlessly, knowing full well that no one would help her at all. Uncle Euron was going to ram her as roughly as he pleased and there wasn’t a thing that she could do about it.

When it burned too much for Yara to endure much longer, and she had to fight back tears in spite of her toughness, Euron finally gasped and spent himself inside her twat. He slipped out and smacked her bottom, grinning as he played with her buns and slapped them repeatedly. Yara only thought that he was done abusing her. Uncle Euron had other ideas. He began easing one finger after another into her slit, causing his niece to wince as his fingernails cut her up inside. Soon, he had his entire fist down there and she struggled not to wail as he kept punching as far as he could into her snatch.

“How does it feel, to know that you can’t do a thing to stop me? I’m your uncle, I’m having my way with you, and you cannot do a thing about it! Just wait until I capture your brother, because here’s what I’m about to do to him,” Euron said as he started putting his fingers up her cornhole.

Yara resisted even more as Euron fisted her with one hand and fingered her bunghole with the other. She bit her bottom lip so hard that it bled while her uncle raped her with his hands, just as he had with his dick. She swore to the Drowned God and the Kraken in her head that if she ever broke free, she’d make Euron pay so horribly that he’d scream for days until he finally died. It seemed to last for ages. She felt so stretched that she might pass out from the pain.

Euron hoped that he would get hard again in time to bugger Yara, but it wasn’t to be. He heard a shout of warning and rushed up the deck, leaving his captive half-naked and soaked in his jizz. Yara strained furiously against her bonds, her bottom half exposed and vulnerable to anyone, much to her frustration and terror. She didn’t know what had happened to stop her uncle from ravaging her body, but she was relieved that he had stopped at last. She just hated that she had her pants down and her ass in the air while restrained and suspended.

As for the King of the Iron Islands, he now stood aghast on deck to see Dany and her dragons descending upon his ships. He was too far away to hear her say the word, “dracarys,” but he witnessed the effects, as the dragons began breathing fire down upon the timber hulls of the Iron Fleet. It was truly awe-inspiring and yet horrifying to behold, the sight of three dragons burning up his ships and men. He stood in a trance until he realized that he needed to act and soon, never having seen dragons in action before.

“Ready the Scorpion!” Euron cried out, well-aware that the Silence was still the only Iron Fleet warship outfitted with such a device yet.

“Aye, m’lord,” the same youth from before prepared the Scorpion to fire upon the dragons from below.

“Pull! Now, loose!” Euron barked out the order, with the same lad carrying it out in a rush.

The Scorpion just barely fired, right as Viserion neared the Silence, its bolt striking the dragon in his scaly flesh. Wounded, Viserion furiously closed the distance, not killed and quite angry at being struck. He let out a long burst of flame that incinerated the mast and sail, endangering the ship’s capacity to keep afloat. Still injured, he then flew back for Dragonstone, desperately needing proper care for his wound.

“Pull again! Loose!” Euron commanded the boy, who shot out another bolt toward Drogon this time, which flew right past Dany herself.

Now quite livid, Dany focused Drogon on the Silence, telling him in an enraged voice, “dracarys.”

Drogon unleashed his full fury on the Silence and burned up the head of the ship, leaving a massive gap in the hull at the fore. There was no way that Euron’s flagship wouldn’t sink now. Scores of screaming, burning men leapt into the sea, few of them any better off for it unless they drowned quickly and felt no more pain. The Scorpion itself was roasted, along with the lad who manned it, never to be remembered by name. Euron certainly didn’t have time to recall it. He was too busy trying to swim away to shore.

One of the men from the deck ran down below to release Yara, surprising even her with this action.

“What’s your name, man?” Yara demanded to know, even as the fellow dashed onto a boat and she followed him.

“Darren Haerd. Why do you ask, m’lady? We need to row and fast, if we’re to be safe. This boat carries two of us. We weight it down enough with our armor,” the sailor insisted, desperate to get out of danger as swiftly as he could.

“We’re not going anywhere but King’s Landing. I have an uncle and a queen to kill. I suspect that I will find them together somehow, sooner or later. Now, let’s row that way, sailor!” Yara ordered him about as if he were on her side.

“Are you mad, m’lady? That’s going to get you taken again! Do you know how many folks guard the Lannister Queen, including that freakish giant of hers? You’ll have to come up with a better reason for that,” Darren scoffed, not too thrilled with this rival and niece of his King trying to command him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.