There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hank Reynolds' mother can be a bit overprotective at times and certainly a bit racist toward the girls that he likes a lot in their South Phoenix community, girls like Monique and Rachel, not to mention his Persian boss, Sahar. But there's more to his mother, and her adulterous girlfriend Jill, than meets the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Crime   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Revenge  

Something about watching me get mounted repeatedly by Monique and Rachel in frequently alternating strokes made Dennis leak some serious precum in his boxers, his bulge straining more than a little. Knowing this fact turned both ladies on so much that they really broke loose, moaning, cursing, and screaming in pure ecstasy as I impaled them with my stiff pole. Monique focused on using her big, bouncy tits to sway in my face in the cowgirl style, while Rachel used the reverse cowgirl position to tease me with that sweet ass of hers. When Rachel tightened up on me so intently that I was forced to spill my seed, it was clear from the wink on Monique’s face that this part of the fun was planned between them.

“Don’t worry, babe. You’ll get to cum in me soon enough. I’m next, I dare say,” Monique told me with a very wet, hungry kiss.

“Hell, yeah, you’re next, cutie pie!” I told my ebony babe with my hands on her luscious dark buttocks, “this was cooked up between you two, though, wasn’t it?”

“Three of us, actually. I want Rachel to get knocked up, so she can have an anchor baby and have an easier time getting to stay in this country. This part was planned for a while now, honey, actually, even before I found out about Dennis. I was on the verge of leaving him, after all, and spreading my legs for you all over again, this time for good. Our timetable was pushed up a bit, that’s all. Oh, did you want to tell your mother about the bet or shall I?” Sahar winked at me as all of my ladies surrounded me with kisses on the floor in her office.

“Bet, what bet?” Mom asked, eyes gleaming with devilish mischief.

“I lost a bet about this one cashier with Monique and Raquel and now the former gets to squeeze me tight and smother me with her tits as much she pleases, basically whenever she wishes, while the latter gets to sit on my lap as often as she likes,” I explained.

“What was the nature of the bet?” Jill now wondered.

“Whether the cashier at the pay window in the drive-thru was gay or bi. Hank thought that he was bi and possibly more into us ladies. We bet that he was gay and only had eyes for Hank. Or ears in this case. He clearly wasn’t straight, not how he acted. Guess what he turned out to be?” Rachel giggled as she slipped me a good dose of tongue and let me taste her cherry lipstick again.

“What would he have had you do if he had won?” Mom’s eyes really danced now with curiosity.

“Made us go bottomless. I almost wish that we lost, don’t you, babe? It would have been fun to go bottomless constantly. Lots of fun. Always mooning our man and others, keeping him all turned-on. Of course, as one of our bosses, he could always order us to go that way, at least on days like today,” Monique licked her lips before puckering up to smooch Mom and Jill.

“How about this? While in this building on days like this, with the store closed and both of you still getting paid, all of us ladies agree to walk around at least bottomless, if not naked. That includes you two, and me, of course! No one gets to wear a bottom ... including Dennis! Only Hank is allowed to cover his ass and I hope that he doesn’t too much. Still, it’s a good way to show his power over us,” Sahar laughed as she yanked down the man’s boxers.

“Alright, but I get to work for my son and you, as does Jill. Right? At least two or three shifts per week? It’s a good excuse to spend time with him and you guys ... and possibly get fucked hard on my breaks!” Mom proposed.

“Deal!” Sahar beamed, “now, drop your pants, both of you!”

Mom eagerly stepped out of her khaki capris and Jill showed me the zipper in the back of her leather microskirt that barely covered her ass in the first place. I gladly unzipped her and ripped off her silk panties as I did with Mom’s white cotton underwear. That was when I got a really crazy idea and slipped Jill’s undies on Dennis for a moment, taking a few pics of him in them before switching them out with each of the remaining pairs. He was rock-hard even as his eyes widened like saucers to see that I now had some real leverage on him. The pictures couldn’t capture his angry shouts or jeers, but they certainly caught his boner in the feminine undergarments, which would be embarrassing to someone like Dennis for sure. The tense, concentrated look of arousal battling shame didn’t help his case, either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.