Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Summer arrived with a vengeance along the Gulf Coast. There was a consistent weather pattern. The mornings were usually sunny and beautiful, albeit a bit steamy with high humidity. As the day passed, temperatures rose, cumulus clouds would start to develop inland, and then large towering clouds would rise up just east of the Interstate about five to ten miles from the coast. The land was heated by the morning sun, and generated updrafts that carried all the nearby hot moist air aloft to become a really serious cumulonimbus cloud. Rain would start in late afternoon or early evening, and the clouds would drift west feeding on the moisture from the Gulf of Mexico and the heat of the sun until they drenched everything with torrential showers, thunder, and lightning. After the sunset, the storms would dissipate because of the lost solar energy fueling it all. Everything would end up kind of soggy and ready to foster the high humidity the next day. Temperatures during the day were usually in the nineties right along with the humidity.

One result of the weather pattern was that we tried to spend the mornings outside because the storms forced us inside in the afternoons or evenings. Jasmine and I would take a morning swim, usually naked, rinse off in the outside shower, and then dress for school or work and head off in different directions for the day. Coming home from work we were able to pull into the garage and avoid getting drenched again after getting to our car for the commute home. We’d be home the rest of the evening.

Our ‘sexy friends’ as we came to call them liked to drop by, but except for the standing invitation to come by Saturday, the other visits were random and sporadic depending on schedules, summer classes at the university, and other commitments.

In late July, Jasmine got a box of new DVDs from Jerry. These were the results of the five ‘casting’ or ‘auditions’ that Beth, Chloe, Yuan, Harley, and Megan had made, as well as several ‘orgy’ videos that Jerry created from the hundreds of hours of video he’d collected during our multiple days of filming. Each of the women had gotten their own audition video by mail and one of the orgy videos that they were prominent in. We put the word out to everyone that we had the whole set – some new and stimulating adult video material they’d find interesting.

Barry and Haley, Yuan, and Scott came by that Wednesday night. We watched the sixty-six minute video of Haley being interviewed and then having the stuffing fucked out of her by Brent and Pete; two of the actors Jerry used in his porn films.

By the end of Haley’s film we were all naked in my media room and each girl was sitting in one of the guys’ laps as they got fucked, stroked, and sucked on. I had Haley, Barry had Yuan, and Scott had Jasmine; all were settled firmly on our cocks but squirming around for stimulation as you might expect.

Amazingly, the video ended with Haley drenched in a shower of semen. We all laughed, except Scott. We had to explain. Jasmine told him, “What you think is a quart of man jizz being sprayed all over her by the two men is actually thickened buttermilk or canned milk shooting through a realistic cock with a tube feeding it from behind. When the director needs a guy to cum and paste the actress’s face, you get an over-the-shoulder shot and only see the cock and maybe the guy’s chest, but you often don’t see the connection of the cock to his body. He’s squeezing a rubber bulb that is blasting out a jet of cum on each squeeze. Of course, he’s aiming it with the other hand so she ends up coated. That said, sometimes, it’s all real.”

Scott said, “Now, if we could only learn to actually ejaculate that much. What a trip that would be?”

I said to him with a chuckle, “Take Oxytocin. I can write you a prescription. It will increase your semen production somewhat. It won’t be like what you just watched, but you’ll have more to play with. Look it up in the PDR.”

“I will. I’ve been ignoring my own physiology regarding lovemaking, except for daily Cialis. Sometime, I’d like the list of the other stuff you ingest in the name of being a more studly lover.”

“Glad to help anyway I can,” I told him with a chuckle. I never would have expected that a guy my age would be giving advice to another guy twenty-five years younger about how to ramp up his sexual performance.

We broke apart and rotated partners. I put on the first of the seven orgy videos Jerry had made. Each one was over an hour long and according to Jerry’s note was significantly different from the others except for the actors and actresses.

Yuan sucked on my cock to reestablish my viability to tickle her tonsils with my glans after I’d penetrated her vagina. She slid down my pole and moaned every millimeter of the journey. “Ooooooh, sooooo nice!”

After the orgy got underway, I noted the focus on Beth and Megan within the melee of fucking couples surrounding them. Beth was with Brent, and Megan with Ryan. Other men or women would come by each couple to have a brief fuck or suck or whatever could be accomplished.

Watching my daughter-in-law got to me. I blasted a heavy load of cum into Yuan, almost blowing her off of my lap. I triggered several orgasms in her, the last one as I shot off and used my fingers on her clit. We just stopped moving after our mutual pleasures passed; however, we remained connected.

Megan ended up getting DPed by Ryan and one of the crew whose name I couldn’t remember. They filled both of her openings with semen and then Brent blasted into Beth right next to them. As the camera panned away to end that video, both women were next to each other, kissing, with their pussies and Megan’s ass dripping cum into the floor. Fade to black.

The other men watching the video had also cum in their partners during the orgy vid. Scott had filled Haley, and Barry and Jasmine were still linked together and kissing with wild abandon.

We offered up showers, and we all went to our master bedroom suite and the large shower in there that could easily accommodate four people. The six of us had fun getting cleaned up and ready for another video.


Word spread about our new collection of DVDs starring each other in various roles. Everyone showed up on Friday. Since Jason and Robin hadn’t been part of the L.A. trip we declared they were the film critics, and forced them to give us reviews of our individual performances, the plot (Ha!), and the level of arousal in the film. We were consistently scoring five out of five hard cocks on their rating scale.

Saturday evening my sons and their wives left all their kids together in one house with two teen sitters and went to the other house. They did FaceTime with us, and we put each other on our large screen televisions. We had a little electronic orgy with them again.

Ann and Megan swapped husbands, taking on Phil and Ryan, respectively, as we all watched from over a thousand miles away. At our end we had no end of mismatched couples performing for them. We each played the same video in the picture-in-a-picture format on our TVs, so we also heard each other’s comments about our orgy performances in L.A. many weeks prior.

Our most experienced member, Jasmine, praised all of our efforts and declared them really professional. She told the group, “Think about what you just watched. No one looked at any of the cameras while they were being filmed unless they were supposed to, for instance during your wonderful interviews on camera.”

Megan laughed, “That’s because I was getting a royal fucking and having orgasms.”

Jasmine continued, ignoring the comment, “You gals all remembered to keep the leg nearest the camera a little lower so the cam could see the cock moving in and out of your pussy. You jiggled and pinched your breasts often. When possible you had another cock in your ass or mouth or both. You also remembered to position your arms so your boobs were usually available to the cameras.

“You talked to your partners, egging them on with some champion dirty talk that remained in the videos and didn’t have to be dubbed in. When you guys dealt with a creampie they were mostly real, and your cum swapping and snowballing was real so there didn’t need to be a break in the video to add thickened milk.

“And guys, I just have to commend your amazing stamina. You’d keep fucking the daylights out of us until Jerry asked that you wrap up the scene with either a creampie or a paste-my-face job on whomever you were fucking. Only the pros can manage their responses like that and hold off ejaculating until needed. The amateurs cum early and then we have to wait while they recharge. It throws the whole filming schedule off some times.

“Ladies, especially those of you that did the casting or audition videos, you were wonderful. I know many of your responses were the truth but when you did make up a story you were able to maintain the character and give consistent and very sexy answers. I didn’t do that well on my early videos.”

Some of the men and women in the room or on the TV screen thanked her for her comments. Megan said, “You comments mean a lot to me. I was kind of wondering whether to do it again, and I’m thinking that maybe I will unless Phil objects for some reason.”

Phil laughed, “I don’t object. What works for my dad in having a fiancée and soon a wife that is a porn queen will work for me. Ryan feels the same way.”

Ann chimed in, “Me, too. I’d love to do more videos, I just wish we could find a way to do them closer to home.”

Jasmine said, “I’ll ask about that. With two of you close together geographically maybe he’d find a way to do something up where you are in New York.”


As we got towards the end of summer, I mentioned to Jasmine that I was ready to do a wedding. I told her I only had our usual crew of friends plus our relatively new out-of-town friends to invite and asked whether she had anybody I might not know about to invite.

Jasmine turned pale and explained, “No. I have no idea where my father is, and my mother is probably spaced out on meth someplace if she’s even still alive. I had a brother but he’s probably in jail in California or Arizona. That was it for family. Everybody that I’d invite would be the same people you know.”

Jasmine was very fidgety, and I figured I’d embarrassed her about her family. I had a few cousins, an older aunt, and some friends that I could invite, but if we were keeping it small and intimate I didn’t feel any need to invite them.

Jasmine told me she wanted to think about a date or circumstance regarding a wedding. Our conversation was short and left me feeling strange about how she responded. I’d let things drift for a few days.

The following week I would describe Jasmine as clingy. She wanted to snuggle and touch a lot, and when we went to bed she had to have sex, pledge her love to me, and then try to keep my dick inside her pussy as we both drifted off to sleep. I didn’t question things, mostly because I was busy at work with some tough cases we were trying to diagnose and my brain was focused on those.

We were in the bar at the Yacht Club having ‘pub grub’ on one of the nights when the main dining room was closed when things kind of took a peculiar turn. Herb and Marion Wallace had also eaten bar food, and stopped by the table as they were leaving.

Marion studied Jasmine’s ring. She then asked, “Have you two set a date for the wedding yet?”

I thought the question was predictable and one we should have a ready answer for, at least since I gave her the ring, so I looked at Jasmine waiting to hear her response. I’d asked her and she’d pushed me off.

Jasmine paled and just said, “We haven’t picked a date yet.”

Marion turned to me and said, “Well, don’t wait too long. You need to corral this gorgeous girl so she doesn’t get away from you.”

I teased, “Maybe she’s having second thoughts. I am getting on in years.”

Jasmine looked horrified. “I would never change my mind about you, but you might change your mind about me.” Her tone was serious and to me, raised all sorts of questions about why she’d ever said what she did.

Herb and Marion left and the two of us were silent. Jasmine simply said, “Don’t say anything until we get home, please.”

I settled up our bar bill and we walked home in silence. I was thinking that something was seriously wrong and that Jasmine was about to break our engagement in some way. I tried to guess what might have happened, but we were together so much. Even if she’d found a new guy to have sex with I wouldn’t be upset; that was part of her makeup.

We got into the house and headed for the patio with Jasmine leading the way. Once on the patio, she stripped away all of her clothes and went into the pool. I followed along. She came into my arms after I was in far enough. She pressed her nude body against mine and looked into my eyes in the dim light. “I love you,” she said with great sincerity.

When we got out I got us both nightcaps, and we sat in patio chairs at one of the tables, Jasmine on one side and me on the other.

Tears started to roll down Jasmine’s face, and then she got emotional and her face scrunched up as she began to sob. I started to get up to comfort her, but she held one hand up in a ‘Stop’ gesture, so I sat and leaned towards her. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

Jasmine took the engagement ring off her finger. It was the first time I’d seen her without it since I put it on her finger. She put the ring in the middle of the table, and sobbed. Tears started running down my face.

“Why?” I asked her.

She sobbed, “Because I’m not worthy of you.”

I shook my head, “That’s for me to decide. I love you. I want you in my life for the rest of time. I want to marry you. In some ways, I feel we are married.”

She cried, “I know. I do, too. I love you so. I don’t want to lose you, but I feel I must do this for you.”

“What are you talking about?”

She wailed, “I’ve kept secrets from you. I didn’t even know how to tell you.”

“Tell me what?”

“That I’m a whore.”

I shrugged, “Not to me, you’re not. What do you mean?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.