Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We completed the rest of the weeklong seminar with Helen and Nancy in my bed each night, and Steve horny and wishing he could get in on the action when he saw us in the daytime. He did ask again that he bring his wife to visit and talk to us, even if it turned out to be a short visit over one weekend. Nancy and Helen also wanted to visit.

On Friday, we all checked out of our hotel in the morning and took our bags with us to the car. To accommodate our flights, classes were scheduled to end at three instead of five p.m. The last day of the seminar dealt with STDs and their diagnosis and treatment. I briefly wondered whether this was a harbinger of things to come, but I figured we’d been careful and had been routinely testing. Heck, before Helen and Nancy we’d all compared notes on our current test results.

Jasmine welcomed me home with great fanfare on Friday night. We made love almost immediately and then went to bed. Saturday morning we each shared the details of our week apart. I found it interesting that Alan had another guy friend he wanted to bring into the sexual fray we’d been enjoying, another resident named Scott Deacon. Jasmine showed me a picture of the guy, although she’d not met him. He was buff and handsome, and on looks alone I knew he’d appeal to all of the women in the group. Further, now that Yuan was hanging out with us more and more, Scott’s presence would rebalance the sexes. I suggested he join us for a cookout and we could take it from there.

Jasmine said, “I’m ahead of you. I have all the makings for a barbecue tonight in the refrigerator, and everybody is coming except I haven’t heard from Jason and Robin yet.”

As it turned out, everybody came, so the patio was alive and vibrant starting about five o’clock. Scott turned out to be a hale fellow well met, and was engaging and socially conscious. Alan told me that he had NOT told Scott anything about our extracurricular activities, only that he was part of a group of close friends that he thought Scott would like.

We had cocktails and hors d’oeuvres and lots of conversation. The weather was warm. When people decided to go in the pool all of the women had discarded their bikini bras. When that happened, Scott nearly lost his eyeteeth when his eyes bugged out of his head. Jasmine went right up to him with her tits on high beam and explained that we all thought of nudity or partial nudity as just something fun to do and enjoy. She also told him he was free to gawk all he wanted, and that the novelty would wear off after an hour or so. Despite treating the matter casually, Jasmine shook her tits in his face and let him enjoy their sway and bounce before turning and walking away. Several of the others of us had been watching and laughed; he blushed.

We ate outside at the two large picnic tables on my patio deck finishing just at dusk. I turned on a few lights in the pool and Jacuzzi, but left most of the outside ones off. By that time, When we’d sat down to eat Jasmine made sure to sit directly across from Scott. She also sat Chloe right beside her. Chloe also had a great rack, and Jasmine told me later she’d noticed that when Scott’s eyes weren’t glued to hers, he had a lock onto Chloe’s gorgeous teenage boobs. Haley sat right beside Scott, and Jasmine had put her up to being blatantly flirty and touching the handsome young resident at any opportunity.

As the sun set and everyone sat around talking and enjoying a further glass of wine or coffee, Haley took to stroking Scott’s thighs as she talked to him. She made the seductive act look so innocent, just as though she just wanted some physical contact with her new friend and this was casual stroking. The more the activity went on, the closer she got to the hard shaft he’d been trying to ignore in his shorts. Eventually, she stopped the pretense and just stroked right on top of the tube of flesh just beneath the cloth. Scott was all but rolling on the table moaning in delight.

After dinner, to further tease Scott and aggravate his dire situation, Jasmine decided to removed her suit bottoms and take a dip in the pool. The excuse she used was complaining about itching from sitting around in wet bikini bottoms. She removed the small bikini bottom right in front of Scott even using his arm for support as she kicked them off of her legs. She then walked down the steps into the pool. Beth and Robin followed her lead.

Once in the pool, Jasmine tried to jump up on one of the pool toys, an activity that resulted in her spread pussy staring back at Scott from only about a dozen feet away from where he sat. Scott drooled slightly, catching the fluids with the back of his hand before they further embarrassed him.

Haley kind of snuggled into Scott’s side and asked, “Are you hot? You could take a swim with me. I’ll even take off my bikini bottoms so that you and I get maximum pleasure from the excursion.”

Scott moaned, “You’re all doing this to me intentionally, aren’t you? All you women are sexy and hot, and you like teasing innocent young doctors like me. I bet you do this to Jake and Alan all the time.”

Haley feigned a shocked look, “Oh, no. They get to fuck us right away – no waiting. We love to do that. I wouldn’t mind if you want to get together right now. You have a nice feeling package, and I’d even like to suck on it. Would that be all right? Could I give you a blowjob?”

Scott snapped around and looked as Haley as she spoke, “I’d love that. You’re very appealing ... you’re kidding, right? ... but ... if I move, I’m going to soil my pants. I need to back down a bit from where you just took me with your stroking of my pants.” Haley had been nodding that she was serious the whole time he babbled.

Haley pulled Scott’s head to hers and they enjoyed a slow and sexy kiss. Scott audibly moaned all the way through the kiss. When they parted, Yuan was on his other side, naked, and also asking for a long, hot, French kiss. She pressed her body against his and frenched with him. As they parted, Beth stepped in front of him, also naked but wet, and held his face gently as they kissed a most romantic way. Beth stepped aside as the kiss ended, and Robin took her place with her own brand of loving.

When they parted, Jasmine stepped in front to replace Beth. Of the group, Jasmine’s kiss looked the hottest and sexiest to me. Midway through the kiss she took one of Scott’s hands and brought it up to her left breast. The message was clear: ‘play with me’.

Jasmine pulled away slightly and said to him in a husky tone, “We all want you. Are you up to the task?”

Scott slowly nodded. He said, “I’ll die trying if I’m not.”

Jasmine peeled Scott’s t-shirt over his head, and then untied the rope belt to his board shorts. When that was done, she slid his bathing trunks down his legs until he kicked them aside. His cock was rigid and pointing to the heavens. Haley bent over and sucked his engorged shaft into her mouth. His hands automatically went to her head, but gently, more to feel her than to guide. She knew what he needed better than he did he was soon to learn.

Beside the couple Jasmine had hopped up on the picnic table and Alan immediately penetrated her quim with his hardness only inches from Scott’s eyes. Her whimper of joy as he made his first thrust into her was arousing to everyone on the patio.

On Scott’s other side, Chloe reacted much the same as Jake pushed his cock into her wet pussy. She was so expectant and excited that she’d flooded her nether region with her own juices. The coupling sounded wet and wonderful and slushy.

Sexy Robin took my hand and led us to one of the nearby chaises. We coupled in a sixty-nine so I could savor her tasty juices. The remaining couples took other chaises near us, and soon all of our guests that evening were engaged in some serious sexual activity. I smiled as I pushed into Robin; this was a successful cookout.

When Robin and I moved to turn around so we could couple for sexual intercourse, Jasmine took her by the wrist and pulled her over to where she’d just been sucking on Scott. I heard her say, “Change of plans. Fuck Scott.”

Robin grinned and pushed Scott back on the chaise that Jasmine had been using with her sex partner. Scott’s cock was wide, long, and rigid. Scott’s cock disappeared inside a very wet and willing pussy as Robin mounted him and pushed him inside her as she lowered her body onto his.

I watched the union, unsure of what Jasmine had planned for the newbie in our midst. I should have known because about two minutes later, Jasmine pulled Robin from Scott’s cock and had soon replaced her with Chloe.

Chloe’s eyes rolled up in her head, and I figured the obvious fact that Scott was larger than any of the other men in our group might have had something to do with it. His size made me recall Brent, Jasmine’s porn buddy in some of her films, including one of the first I actually saw her making.

Haley replaced Chloe a couple of minutes later, and then Beth, and then Yuan who was the tightest of all of us. Jasmine eventually replaced Yuan, leaving her to come to me and beg for penetration and my cum deep inside her.

Scott was groaning, and Jasmine started to talk dirty to him. “Scott, here I am fucking this gorgeous cock but it was dirty when I got here. It had been inside five other pussies in just the last twenty minutes. I’m proud of you, though. You didn’t cum in any of them, but you’re going to cum in mine, aren’t you? I love cum. I love to be dripping in man jizz, and after you fill me, I’m going to teach you how to clean up a dirty pussy – one that’s dripping in your cum; one that’s had dozens of other cocks slamming up inside of it; and one that’s had gallons of cum shot so far inside it that it was coming out of my mouth and ears.”

Scott kept moaning, and then the moans changed to warnings that he was about to explode. Jasmine encouraged him, even leaning down and kissing him, and then whispering more dirty words in his ears about how good his cock felt inside of her. I smiled; this was like watching an expert work a thorny problem.

Jasmine teased some more and revealed more about herself. “Scott, I’ve done some real live porn videos – a lot of them, in fact. I’m considered a porn star because I’ve done so many. Jasmine Jane, that’s me. You’re fucking a real, live porn star. Think how many cocks I’ve had in my cunt, and how many pussies I’ve eaten, and how many gallons of cum I’ve had pasted all over my body. I bet your like to cum deep inside me knowing all of that, well go ahead.”

Scott started to thrust up into Jasmine as she rode him in the cowgirl position. His hips were coming completely off of the chaise as he upward thrust into her. He screamed, “I’m cumming!” and obviously surged his shaft deep into my fiancée and then started to shoot ropes of cum deep inside her.

Jasmine wiggled down on his shaft to maximize the depth, and praised how he was leaving hot cum inside her and how she could feel every spurt of cum as he ejaculated.

Scott all but passed out after his orgasm. Two minutes passed and he was inert. His head finally came up to look at Jasmine’s nude body, still holding his cock deep inside of her. He said, “That was the most powerful orgasm by far of any I’ve every had – hell, times ten or a hundred. You were spectacular ... and the other women. How’d ... I just ... oh, wow. I hope we become good friends.”

Jasmine leaned down and kissed him, “Oh, we’re going to be good friends and fabulous fuck buddies, and you’re going to spread your charms around all of us. We all like you. Are you ready for round two yet?”


Scott flopped down next to me in one of the cushioned patio chairs. He was panting. He made eye contact as best he could in the dim light and said, “I don’t know how you do it. You’re rested and I’m exhausted.”

Chloe got up the nearby chaise, came to me, and squeezed in next to me in my chair. She leaned up and kissed me affectionately.

I laughed at Scott, “You’re everyone’s new sex toy. All the women want to play with you.”

“But ... well, I admit I only came twice. I tried to be a good trooper after my first while I recovered so I gave a few orgasms, but you and the other guys put me to shame. I’m dead meat after that episode with you dear Chloe.”

Chloe made purring sounds as she looked affectionately at her recent partner. They both continued to pant. Others had watched, too; it had been a very energetic mating. She then left my chair.

I explained, “We have more experience in pacing ourselves with this crew of females,” I explained. “As for me personally, I also take a rigorous dose of vitamins, supplements, hormones, and Cialis. I also am well rested and exercise ... that is, exercise other than trying to power fuck Chloe into the center of the planet as you were a few minutes ago.”

“God, she’s a freshman in college and is one of the hottest girls I’ve ever met. Jasmine and the other women are all out of the same mold.” He gestured to my fiancée about twenty feet away lying on her back with Alan slowly making love to her. She was using her legs to slowly pull him into her body on each of his measured inward thrusts. Neither of them was working up a sweat.

Chloe reappeared with three bottles of water. She gave one to Scott and kissed him. I got the next kiss, and that lingered for a long time. Chloe snuggled her very naked and very sexy and adorable naked body beside me in my chair and gave me a bottle as she drank hers. She smelled of sex – a delightful aroma and perfume. She put one leg over one of mine and that in turn exposed her pussy to Scott. The finger of one of her hands made desultory wanderings around her slit.

Chloe pointed at her pussy and gestured to Scott, “You didn’t clean me up very well. I’m still leaking.” She gestured that he should finish the job he’d attempted earlier.

Scott tossed a towel down on the flagstone in front of my chair and knelt in front of her. He buried his face in Chloe’s pussy, his tongue made lapping and sucking sounds at near a theatrical level. Chloe moaned and sank into me slightly, “You do that so well, Scott.”

I could look over Chloe’s shoulder and saw that Scott indeed was sucking in whatever had been leaking from her pussy. After a few minutes and an obvious small orgasm from Chloe, he stopped. She thanked him and reminded him that what he cleaned up came from not only him, but also from Jason. Scott rolled his eyes and sat in his chair again. I didn’t think he knew that until then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.