Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Helen pointed at the phone that had just revealed to Steve, Nancy, and her that my fiancée Jasmine was fucking two other dudes, and said in a careful tone, “So, Jasmine obviously has some serious male friends she likes. Do you have female friends you like in a similar way?” She was blushing slightly but obviously curious.

I chuckled, “Yes, of course. We have a nice social circle of friends. The two men Jasmine was with are in the medical field. One’s an intern and the other is a resident. Jasmine is in school studying nursing and just started as a nurse’s aide for a summer job. She took a few years off after high school to find herself.”

Steve took another look at the photo of Jasmine and Beth topless and whistled, “I have GOT to get sick and get her to care for me after she’s a nurse. I’d love to get a sponge bath from HER.”

Nancy turned and poked at him with a laugh, “Pig!”

Steve said by way of justification, “Look at the picture of her again, Nan.”

Nancy picked up the phone and the last picture I chose to show them came to life – one where Jasmine was standing talking to Beth. Neither one of them were wearing bikini tops. They each looked sexy, robust, and ready for some sexy loving.

Nancy shook her head. “I couldn’t even begin to compete with that – either one of them.”

I commented, “It’s not a competition Nancy. It’s just friendship, companionship, and relationship. Jasmine and I found out we loved each other. I also love Beth the other woman in that picture.”

Steve asked, “Were you like this with your first wife?”

I shook my head, “We were pretty staid, but that was mostly lack of opportunity. We both talked about being more daring and living in a different lifestyle, but we never found the key to the gate to let us out of the traditional lifestyle we fell into.”

Steve wistfully said, “If you find the key, please share it with me. I’d love to move my wife in the direction of where you seem to be.”

Nancy said in a low tone, “Yeah, me, too.” Helen nodded in agreement.

I said, “It’s not as easy as it sounds. You have to understand a few things about relationships and getting into them and sustaining them. For one, sex changes things. We are always sure we’re on the same page with each other, and I don’t mean just Jasmine, but the other men and women we interact with. You can’t just engage and disengage at will. Once you start with somebody, you’re in the game for a looooong time with them. We’re not in a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am swinging relationship, although to some it may look like that. We’re friends, and friends need TLC from each other. They need to be loved, held, consoled, supported, cheered for, pushed, nudged, pulled back, advised, and anything else you can think of.”

Helen said gently, “Cuddled?”

I nodded with a grin, “That, too; it’s one of my specialties. Lots of stuff I didn’t mention, too. What makes a sustainable relationship? It’s lots and lots of tiny interactions that add up to being a loving partner. In the photo that Jasmine used to tease me that you first saw I know that those two men love Jasmine. They were all being lusty and extremely sexual with each other, but they love each other. They do not threaten me by being in her life. She knows that so knows that she can tease me with something so blatantly sexual and outrageous and that I won’t go off the deep end about it or about her. I went through that phase with Jasmine and learned that she had no intent to run off with some other guy, even if he were younger, hunkier, and more virile.

Helen snorted, “Guys? There were two in the picture she sexted you.”

I laughed, “Yes, even guys – plural. If she does feel that way, I love her enough to support her in making a jump to improve her own happiness and station in life. My love for her is unconditional, as hers is for me. Life is an adventure; what’s around the next corner?”

Nancy asked, “Why get married?”

I nodded, “Good question. We are choosing to make a visible commitment to each other. That won’t shut off or preclude our relationships with other people, but it will put some primacy in our union. Jasmine wants a child or two, and this will provide a sanctioned environment for that to happen and make it respected by others. I like the idea, particularly because it will needle my two sons from my first marriage and their families. They’ll get a little brother or sister younger than some of my grandchildren and a hot and sexy looking stepmother younger than they are. I think it will make our outside relationships a little more arousing and hotter. Further, it does some legal things for me to protect Jasmine and any children in case of my demise.”

Our meals arrived about that point, and we focused on dining and commenting on the food. I could tell that there was some heavy thinking going on.

After dinner we split apart and went and got Helen’s rental car. The local drop-off for the rental company was a round-the-clock truck stop that seemed to do everything under the sun. We easily accomplished the goal and she saved several hundred dollars on the rest of the week’s rental.

As Helen and I drove back to the hotel, aided by the GPS in the car, she turned in her seat to me. She said, “I have a confession to make. My husband Tom and I are in an open marriage similar to what you and Jasmine have formed. We’ve been that way for four years. There are two other couples that we are very close to, if you know what I mean. We have to be quite guarded in what we do when we’re together because we all have kids ranging from nine to fourteen that are often around when we’re together. That can be frustrating, but we manage.”

I said, “Polyamory?”

Helen nodded as I glanced at her. “Yeah, I guess. We were swingers at first, but we’ve fallen in love with each other. If this were the sixties, I’d start a commune and practice free love.”

“Neighbors?”

“Yeah. Close enough to run between each other’s homes whenever we need to see someone. We do that a lot each day.”

“How would they respond to an outsider joining the fray?”

Helen laughed, “It’s been talked about. Everybody says they wouldn’t mind, and if the opportunity presents itself we should go for it. I even got a pep talk coming to this seminar.”

“What’s your conclusion?”

“That you and I should fuck each other’s brains out when we get back to the hotel. I think we should also send Jasmine a photo of your cock buried deep inside my hot little vagina.”

I just nodded with a broad grin. “Sounds good to me.”


There was a further exchange of photos between Jasmine and me. I told her I appreciated being kept up-to-date on her activities, and I wanted her to see that I wasn’t a slacker either. The first photo I sent was exactly what Helen described, a downward shot showing my cock, slick with Helen’s juices, about to reenter her snug, married pussy for the nth time that evening. Later, I sent a pic I took when Helen was riding me cowgirl style. She was smiling for the camera and waving with a couple of fingers.

Jasmine asked, “Lunch buddy?”

I replied, “Rapidly developing friendship. She’s in open marriage, too.”

Jasmine sent another picture of her nether region. It showed a cock in her ass and one in her cunt. She captioned it, “Fully developed friendships’. Helen and I laughed. We slept together with her cuddled into my warm body.

We were in our seminar seats before seven a.m. I changed seats and ended up between Helen and Nancy. Steve sat on the other side of Nancy. I noticed Nancy studying the two of us, and came to believe that she figured out that we’d spent a good part of last night fucking up a storm and then quietly sleeping together.

We had lunch together, and I warned Helen that Nancy had likely guessed what happened between us. All she did was shrug. “Maybe she’ll want to come with us tonight. I don’t mind sharing with her, if you don’t mind being shared.”

I didn’t.

Nancy and Helen went through the cafeteria line together. I could see them whispering, and from Helen’s wide grin I could tell that she was talking about a good experience in her life.

I got a table for four, and was the first one seated. Nancy rushed to sit beside me. She whispered, “Damn. You two did it. I want in.”

I shrugged, “Fine with us.”

She said, “What about Steve?”

I chuckled, “I’m not into guys. Besides, I think he needs a permission slip from home. Don’t bait him, although I think it might be too late for that.”

Nancy confessed, “I thought about it last night, but nothing happened. We just went to our rooms after we got back to the Fairmont. I think we were both horny after our dinner discussion with you and those photos of your fiancée. Personally, I took care of things on my own.”

Helen and Steve arrived at the table so our sidebar ended. Discussion centered on the new pieces of diagnostic equipment that had been demonstrated in class that morning.

The afternoon seminar was an overview of the shifting government laws dealing with health care as they affect a family practice. Mostly the issue of Medicaid eligibility and the ACA were the topic, including several of proposed plans to eliminate or modify those laws. The discussion in turn went to how those laws were influencing family practice doctors. I pointed out in class that many of them led to suboptimal doctoring, and consequently increasing infant and birth mother fatalities, the spread of diseases because certain treatments could only be given under certain conditions, and so on. The government had fucked around with our healthcare system so much that it was concerned with politics rather than healing or remediation.

During one of the breaks I saw Nancy and Helen go off together for a short ten-minute walk. I took a speed walk in the other direction. When I got back in my seat, seconds before class started, Helen just leaned over and said, “About Nancy; just roll with whatever gets said.”

As class ended at five o’clock, we stood in the hallway and planned dinner just as we had the night before. Helen announced that she wanted to talk to Nancy about a few things in her practice and that they wanted to go to dinner on their own. I shrugged and suggested that they both ride with me and I’d stop and get take-out somewhere, and then they could have the car for the rest of the evening. That arrangement basically shut Steve out of things, but he didn’t seem concerned. He quickly caught up to a couple of other docs and waved as he departed.

Nancy, Helen, and I got in my car and started driving. I’d seen a sub shop about a mile from the clinic and I headed there. Nancy asked, “Where are you going?”

“Sub shop to get my dinner.”

“No. The three of us are dining together, and then we are going to prove that family practice doctors can still have exciting sex lives, even when every one of them is over forty.” We laughed, and headed for the downtown area where there were more restaurants. Helen was looking up restaurants and guiding our trip.

“FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK,” Nancy screamed a few hours later. “I can’t believe you gave me another of those orgasms. You two are not only insatiable, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to my sex life.” Nancy was almost spread-eagled over my body in the cowgirl position, and Helen had driven a good size dildo up her ass and been working it around as we fucked. Nancy’s orgasm has been the second like that in an hour.

After the large orgasm finished rending her body into little pieces, Nancy fell to the side from my body onto the bed. My bed was one large wet spot. I wondered whether I’d be able to sleep in what had almost become a waterbed. Nancy was panting and gasping for air.

Helen was only slight more cogent because she’d had a chance to rest from the two sex sessions we’d had where Nancy and I had been the aggressors and she’d been the subject. One thing about doctoring is that we know where all those little sensitive spots are that can render someone so much pleasure that they really do end up nearly comatose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.