Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

After breakfast on Tuesday, we returned to the house we were staying at. The house was to be the scene of the orgy that Jerry and crew would film the rest of the week. This would not be a two-hour filming session. Jerry arrived leading a small caravan of vans with all of the lights, sound equipment, and cameras to turn the home into a film set. The drivers were also the crew and camera staff, and would fill in as some of the actors and actresses in the background on the video.

Shelly also arrived at the house in her own car and with a complete array of cosmetics for each of us. Due to the nature of the shooting that day, she would tinker only with our faces and hair. Jerry explained that the scenes we’d be filming that afternoon were our arrival and initial socialization at the house prior to the orgy. This would be a much longer video, probably around two to three hours after editing, plus there’d be at least a half-dozen spin-off videos.

Jerry instructed the crew about lights and sound reflectors, and then gathered all of us on the patio to talk about the script, staging, blocking, and so on dealing with the orgy production. Everyone paid rapt attention.

Occasionally, Jerry would ask for volunteers for one role or another, especially at the start of the film, where most of us ‘arrive’ at a friend’s home for a party. He also explained that this was intended to be a ‘the more, the merrier’ film and so he’d chosen crewmembers who when not involved in filming could do a modicum of acting in the spicy parts of the video. Shelly was also going to participate, as she’d indicated to me.

Interestingly, Jasmine and I were chosen to be the hosts for the party that would turn into any orgy. For the rest of the filming that day, we’d be the ones at the door welcoming our guests and then serving drinks and hors d’oeuvres as we all sat around talking. Jasmine and I would also have a few moments ‘aside’ to discuss the nature of the party and the turn towards flirting and sexual events. He’d cue us on dialogue when we did that part of things.

Outside the house, the vans were moved down the street, and some filming took place of a half-dozen couples arriving at the house in their cars, parking and then walking to the front door. Several met in front, greeted each other, and came to the door in a foursome, laughing and carrying on after they’d shared kisses and such outdoors.

The next scenes Jerry shot with the three cameramen were of Jasmine and I welcoming people at the front door inside the house. Eventually, we had everyone coming to the party moving around inside, chatting, laughing, and doing party-type things. Jasmine and I did a kitchen scene where we were preparing a tray of hors d’oeuvres to serve and dealing with orders for wine. Without any effort we all kept up a lively chatter as we usually did when we weren’t on film. In this case, one or another of the cameras might bore in on two or three couples as they held a conversation about some topic: kids and their schooling, the tax tariffs would make on everybody, a new movie that most had seen, a book Ann had read, Brexit, and then the general complaints about jobs, bosses, work hours, and so on. I could tell by how he reacted that Jerry was very happy with what was happening. For the most part, the crewmembers were simply quiet and listeners in most of this phase.

As requested, our whole crowd maintained a very flirty interaction with each other. The women touched the men in flirtatious gestures – a touch on the arm, a kiss on the cheek, a stroke on a thigh; the men touched the women in similar ways – right on verge of something sexual; the women put their heads together and shared special secrets, sometimes while looking at one of the ‘hot’ men; the men gestured at one woman or another and made little asides to each other about how sexy she was and later how they wouldn’t mind bedding so and so’s wife; people changed their seating frequently, always sitting in contact with a member of the opposite set and someone they had flirted with.

The cameras would focus in on two, three, four, or five of us at a time, never more except for a wide shot when a specific conversation topic was not underway. I noted that there’d be plenty of introductory shots to get the movie started when the editors got all of the input from the afternoon.

At the end of the afternoon Jerry took photos of where everyone and everything was in the room, so he could be sure there was some continuity when shooting started the following morning.

Jerry and the crew left most of the lighting and sound equipment after unplugging everything. We promised to take good care of the house and equipment. Since we were all dressed up and looking nice, we headed out to a restaurant-lounge, had a few drinks and then a nice dinner together.

Jasmine had the men rotate who got the single bed partner for the evening, and then had us draw for our female partners. Barry became the man who only got one female partner for the night. Jasmine was that partner so he was a happy camper, especially since she promised to leave him comatose from the fucking of his lifetime. I drew the names of Chloe and Yuan. I thought those were ideal choices given the circumstances, and we went off to my assigned bedroom for the night. Minutes later I had a nice warm vagina surrounding my cock as my tongue tried to make another surge into orgasm.

We had an early breakfast and opened things up for the crews to arrive at nine a.m. They were there on time and had things ready to go before ten o’clock. Jerry got there about nine-thirty cursing the traffic.

Jerry got us all together and coached us about how to act and the rough sequence of action he wanted us to work through during the day. Overall, I guess I could describe the day as when everybody in our little orgy got playful with everybody else.

Filming started. I again sat with our ‘guests’ Chloe and Ann on either side of me. Dirk, one of the crew, sidled up to Ann as her apparent ‘lover’. Ryan was with Jasmine.

Filming started and we all got into lightly making out with our guests, and then the men came on to the women who all welcomed their approaches. When I had a camera in front of me, I ‘stole’ some kisses from Chloe, and she really got into it. I started to feel her breasts through her top, aware at one point of how the nearest cameraman was photographing my hands groping and pinching her nipples from outside her thin shirt.

Dirk and Ann watched us and then Ann kissed him, and pulled one of his hands to her breast. Over the next few minutes Dirk and I got increasingly naughty as we gently pulled up Chloe and Ann’s shirts exposing their breasts so we could toy with them. After that was solidly on film, we both started to suck on the girls’ breasts as they acted as though they were migrating to some heaven on earth.

About half the others just sat and watched the activities of the other half that were being filmed. When it was time for their interactions, they’d start up and the recently videoed group would take a rest but hold their positions. It was a slow process, but everybody got filmed and the ‘action’ in the film advanced.

By five o’clock the women and half the men were naked. Breasts were erect and being sucked on. A few pussies had fingers in them. A few cocks were erect and being fondled, but except for Dirk, Barry, and Ryan they hadn’t been sucked. As a group we were clearly heading towards a large group sexual interaction. Several of us had acknowledged that on video including Jasmine and I as the hosts of the ‘party’.

Jerry backed up all the camera on a hard drive and his laptop, and then had the crew prepare for the next day. He thanked all of us and praised our efforts in the film. We agreed on the next day’s filming, Jerry took all his prep photos for the day, and then he and the crew left.

After the last of the crew left and the front door closed, Jasmine stood in the middle of the living room and screamed, “I’M SO HORNY. I NEED SOMEBODY TO FUCK ME!” She was naked and had been one of the women left with a finger inside her when filming stopped for the day.

There were many similar comments from other men and women. We established our sleeping partners as we’d done the past two nights. I got the single woman, and drew my daughter-in-law Ann. We grinned at each other and went off to my bedroom. We’d been engaging in foreplay with somebody else most of the day, although Ann and Dirk had been near me for part of the morning. Like everyone else, we were ready to explode.

I did explode deep inside Ann’s pussy about fifteen minutes later. By then we’d both worked up a sweat in what might have been the most energetic act of sex I’d ever had in my life. Fortunately, I’d been able to bring Ann to a half-dozen orgasms in that short time, and we came together as I spilled my man-goo into her. I ate her out after that and then we did it again, ending with a shower and lots of kisses. I loved Ann and she loved me.

We surfaced about eight o’clock in the living room. A few of the others were there. We were all hungry. We collected everyone, filled the large car, and drove off to a main drag to cruise until we found a restaurant we all liked. We ended at a seafood place on Ocean Avenue called Herringbones. At the women’s insistence all the men had oysters as appetizers.

Ann and I again made love when we were back at the house. Jasmine had ended up paired with my son Phil, so he was having a ball fucking his soon-to-be stepmother along with Yuan who was the third in their evening threesome. Jasmine came to the bed Ann and I were sharing around eleven-thirty, and I welcomed her into my arms. We were all tired by then and zonked out.

Thursday’s videos consisted of mostly oral sex, both given and received by both men and women. He had each of us segue into the act depending on how our foreplay activities had left us the day before. I did note that he had at least one couple fucking in the background on most of the scenes. That seemed logical to me since often Jasmine or I would jump from foreplay right into some serious fucking for one of the cameras.

The other feature of Thursday turned out to be that Jerry had us swap partners, sometimes even doubling up with two guys on one girl, or two girls on one guy. He also had Jasmine teach the women in the group how to fake an orgasm in front of the camera, although some of the climaxes turned out to be quite real.

In one of the swaps I ended up with Shelly. She looked exceptionally pleased and told me she’d been waiting to be my partner in at least some of this. I invited her to stay with the rest of us for dinner and whatever that night. She became even happier, and I thought the orgasm I gave her when I was eating her sweet pussy was real. She confirmed that she wasn’t faking anything, and that I really rang her chimes.

That night after we all got back from dinner each of the men in our group had two women in his bed. I wondered whether everyone was having as much sex as I was. I asked Jasmine, and she laughed at my innocent remark.

I had Beth and Shelly that night. I drew for Beth from the hat, but I declared that Shelly was special case and that I was laying claim to her before anybody else had a chance. She liked that.

That night I made love twice to both women before we called it a night. I did note that Jasmine checked in to make sure we were all happy. We gave each other a goodnight kiss and she went back to Ryan and Chloe to sleep.

Friday morning the shooting got started about ten o’clock. This time each of the couples that ended the day before segued right into fucking in front of the camera. There were only a few scenes where everybody was fucking at the same time. What really happened was that the cameras would focus on one part of the room at a time, nominally three couples that were getting it on, usually with each other, too.

By noontime, the living room carried the heavy aroma of sex. I kind of liked it, and it reminded me of how my own house often smelled, particular on our sex-filled weekends.

As we did the day before, the men often switched partners or the girls in our scene would rotate between the male players. The men were given signals to give to the camera staff when we were getting close to cumming. When our hand went up in our signal, a second camera would come over and focus on where the couple was joined together. The guy would blast into his partner of the moment, and then slowly withdraw. If he’d done it right, his cum would be just inside the vagina and immediately start to leak out. If there were no leakage in a few seconds there was a ‘freeze’ moment when a turkey baster device full of thick buttermilk would inject some additional ‘cum’ into that vagina. The man would penetrate again, and then pull away. Inevitably, with that prep, there was always a gush of ‘semen’ from his partner’s cunt that looked great on film.

A few of the group were comfortable with anal sex, and so those girls occasionally engaged in that, sometimes even enjoying getting DPed by the men who’d been nearest to her in the filming. Some of the others in our group would act as voyeurs when that happened, often while still fucking with someone else. Ann had come to love anal, so she was a popular player as was Jasmine.

Our Florida crew plus my sons and wives consisted of four men and seven women. Everybody felt comfortable with Shelly as a member of our team, I guess because she went to dinner with us and had helped us look our best for the video.

To even things out, Jerry had four of the crew also participating in the video. They were part of the foreplay, the oral sex, and then the fucking and swapping. I found myself amazed at how comfortable all of the women seemed about the new men madly screwing them into the sofas, chairs, ottomans, and padded rugs in the home. Jasmine knew three of the four men and helped by making sure they were well introduced to her ‘sisters’ from the east. Dirk was the unknown male, and he was buff and handsome to a fault; Shelly put out the good word about him and his lovemaking skills so there was some eager anticipation there when he got positioned as one of the women’s new lovers.

We ran a little late on Friday, but Jerry declared we were done. He had about 150 hours of video to edit into a coherent video about eight couples that decide to have an orgy one day. He promised all of us would get checks as negotiated and a DVD in the mail. He didn’t expect to finish the editing for a month or more.


The Florida group arrived back at my house about nine o’clock on Saturday night. We’d eaten at Tampa International after landing. I invited everyone to stay and arrange themselves in whatever combination was comfortable in the bedrooms. Barry ended up with Haley, Yuan, and Chloe. I had Beth and Jasmine in my bed.

My sons and their wives had flown from L.A. to Chicago, and then gotten flights to Syracuse – their home airport. I had a text from Ryan about midnight that they were all home, still horny, and planning on spending the night together with each other’s spouses before they all went and reclaimed their children from various grandparents the next day. I wondered what excuse Megan and Ann had given their parents for the trip to L.A., especially when they saw so little of the touristy attractions while we were there.

I did hear a few days later that both of my daughters-in-law’s parents had discovered about my engagement to Jasmine from them. They had many pictures on their cellphones taken around the pool at the L.A. house we been in, and showed them my fiancée. Of course, I’d met them several times in connection with the engagements and weddings of my sons, but Edie was alive then and had championed the communications. I hadn’t done much since she died. They had come to Florida for Edie’s funeral; however, we’d never had a chance to talk more than for them to pass to me their condolences.

Both sets of parents were astounded that I’d become engaged to a ‘girl’ as young, beautiful and as shapely as Jasmine (their words). Both had raised the ‘gold digger’ possibility and been assured that she was anything but. My sons attested that she was cordial, loving, and outgoing. I wondered which of those adjectives covered Jasmine fucking them into a comatose state.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.