Doc and the Pornstar
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The following week was very upbeat. I let it be known at the clinic and at the partnership offices that I’d gotten engaged, so I was feted and congratulated by many of my associates. Several people wanted to know what my fiancée looked like, and so on Tuesday when I carried my iPad around, as I usually do to do doctor things on; I had Jasmine’s picture on my home screen. I’d taken the picture on my boat; she was wearing a bikini and a thin cover up. The picture showed everything without really revealing anything it shouldn’t. Her sexiness and hotness showed, along with her convivial smile that made everyone want to get to know her.

What the picture did reveal was that Jasmine was the hottest woman on the planet. My male colleagues stared at the picture and salivated; more than one got a near instantaneous erection. Jasmine had that effect on men. Many of the women that looked at the snapshot rolled their eyes and made some comment about being unable to compete with THAT.

Wednesday evening Megan called us, still fired up about our engagement and wanting to know whether we’d given any further thought to an actual wedding and what would happen afterwards. We hadn’t.

Megan did urge Jasmine to set up a ‘modeling’ job for her with Jerry or anybody that would be willing to help her break into the adult video industry. This time Jasmine sent Jerry some pictures of Megan including a couple of pin-up and nude shots I’d taken on the boat. She also gave her a glowing reference, mentioned that she was Ann’s sister and thus probably just as hot a fuck as she’d been, and urged him to give her a shot. Jerry replied almost immediately that he liked the pictures and would take a personal interest in introducing Megan to the adult entertainment business.

Jerry responded further on Thursday, and that led to them getting in direct contact with each other with their calendars in hand. They settled for a date about four weeks away. Jerry wanted Ann and Jasmine to also come out to the west coast, and talked about an idea for small orgy besides the audition videos. Husbands were invited but wouldn’t be paid; they could, however, participate in the fuck fest that he wanted to video for the orgy scene; he just needed to know ahead of time so he knew how many males to book.

Jasmine would be off school the week they picked, so I just notified the clinic and partnership on Friday that I’d be traveling that week and not on the available roster. Ryan, Ann, Phil, and Megan arranged their schedules and flights to suit their own needs.

Saturday we had the whole ‘clan’ back with us. Jake and Alan were off until early Monday morning, although Alan had to carry a pager for the ER. Barry and Haley were caught up in their schoolwork and were looking for some sexual fun, and so were Beth and Chloe. Jason and Robin also called and then drove down to see us for the weekend. Lastly, Yuan had sought out Jasmine on Friday and gotten a further invitation to our fun, with the understanding that there’d be other people at our house expecting to engage in sex with everybody else that was there. Yuan lit up like a Christmas tree; “Oh, good. I love to fuck.”

Yuan was huge hit with the other men probably because she was pint-sized, a ball of Oriental energy, could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose, and had a snapping pussy. She also learned that she liked to be DPed while she sucked on either a pussy or third cock. She was as big a sexpot as the rest of us. Further on the weekend, Yuan leaned she also liked to be a cum slut, lapping up the messy pussies that the men generated in the other women.

I don’t think Yuan had a stitch of clothing on for the entire weekend from when she arrived on Friday evening to when she left to go back to school on Monday morning. Much of that time she had a cock inside her, a condition that she thought was her station in life for the rest of time.

Yuan also learned more details about Jasmine’s porn career over the weekend. She had some engaging talk with her about the industry, her work, the potential for an Oriental girl, and so on. One result was that Jasmine took some additional photographs with her cellphone of Yuan and sent them to Jerry.

Jerry replied on Sunday morning, asking whether Yuan could come to the west coast with everybody else, do audition videos, and participate in the orgy vid he wanted to film. He did comment that he might not be the guy doing the audition videos, but he would be sure she was well taken care of.

Yuan almost had an orgasm on the spot when Jasmine explained about Jerry’s reaction to seeing her pictures and knowing about her willingness.

All the ballyhoo around Yuan, and the stories about Ann and Megan and our last trip to L.A. led Haley to want to see whether she could participate. Beth and Chloe were then curious and raising questions. More pictures were taken on Sunday midday beside the pool, even one of each of them in the sex swing, and then they were also sent to Jerry. By dinnertime, Beth, Chloe, Barry and Haley were also going to California with us. Jerry was even covering the economy airfare for all of us, and was arranging a house for us to stay at so we (he!) could save on hotel accommodations.

Jason and Robin opted not to participate in the L.A. trip and orgy, although they made us promise to give them detailed stories about what happened.

We all got ‘proper’ so that Jasmine could host the chemistry study group from four to five-thirty. The rest of us sat and talked on the patio, and enjoyed being in each other’s presence. After the group broke up Jasmine held sway giving a short tutorial to everyone in our little sex club about making porn films from the point of view of the actress or actor. Many of us went into the media room to watch some of Jasmine’s early and then more recent work, and listen to her commentary about what she’d learned and used in her videos now that she didn’t when she started.

Jasmine demonstrated that she looked at the camera less, exposed her pussy more – especially when it was full of cock, made more extensive use of dirty talk to spice up the sound track, and reacted to her partners more instead of just laying back and letting them fuck her as she was nearly motionless. She also demonstrated facial expressions, particularly at first penetration and then at orgasm. She pointed out how to swing breasts around for the camera, and in those where clothing was involved how to lose it in the most arousing manner.

Jasmine enlisted Barry and the two put on some demonstrations, even as they talked about camera angles. Knowing there would be an orgy video Jasmine also talked about the actor and actresses behavior in small and large group situations as the cameras took in the action. Her mantra for the women became, “Always have a mouth on your pussy or a cock inside it, and have a cock or pussy in your mouth. The more cocks you’re in contact with the better. Doing anal is hot. Swapping is hot. Move around, writhe, moan, swear, and have a fucking good time. Her mantra for the men became, always be fucking something.

I think we were all more animated in our lovemaking after her ‘lecture’ mainly because I think we were all performing for some imaginary camera. By midnight Sunday we were all exhausted and speaking for the men well into the refractory phase or our sexual recovery from multiple-multiple-orgasms and ejaculations throughout the weekend. We all zonked out in various beds around my house.

Jake and Alan left for work about five a.m. Chloe had slept between them in one of the guest rooms, and I learned from her that the two men had left her dripping with their cum shortly before they departed. For her, they were middle of the night ‘quickies’.

We were all at work on time Monday morning. I was at the clinic, and being asked some of the standard questions, such as, ‘How was your weekend? Did you do anything interesting?’

In some ideal fantasyland, I might actually answer, “Oh, my weekend was great. I had my dick in somebody’s pussy just about all the time – six different women. I can’t remember fucking so often and so well. Did I mention we got a sex swing? You’ve got to drop over and try it; it’s so much fun, and the orgasms are really unique.” I bet that’d shut them up to mundane questions for the rest of time.

My actual answers were more along the lines of ‘Oh, we had some friends over, did a cookout, and swam in the pool. Pretty routine stuff for us.’ I wondered if group sex and swapping qualified as ‘routine’, but let that slide in my own head since it had become ‘my’ routine.


Our trip to L.A. was uneventful. We arrived around midday Saturday and headed to the address Jerry had given us as our temporary home for the week. The house was in Santa Monica and did require that we have a rental car. With so many of us we rented a large Chevy Suburban with three rows of seats. There were seven of us from Florida: Jasmine, Beth, Chloe, Haley, Yuan, Barry, and me.

My two sons and their wives were already at the nice home. They come in the day before. The place had six bedrooms, as well as some pullout sofa beds, so everyone had an assigned bed space although that wasn’t necessarily where we planned to sleep.

Much to my surprise, Jerry was at the house to welcome us. He was ‘hale fellow well met’ with everyone, but I also watched as he checked out each of the women he hadn’t met as suitable sex partners and video actresses. Unless I misread him, I think he liked all that he saw.

Megan was still flipping around eager to do a video and get fucked on film, especially by Jerry or some other guy who was essentially a stranger. Phil rolled his eyes. He was tolerant of her mood, but not as engaged in it as she was. For Ryan and Ann, this was another trip around the barn.

In our group, Yuan, Haley, Beth, and Chloe were the eager beavers. They all wanted to put on a good performance for Jerry and were hoping for some orgasms and fun as side benefits to the whole process.

Jerry wanted to start doing some filming the next day on Sunday with the audition videos for the newbies. He figured they could do three between ten a.m. and about five p.m. They’d be short versions with little opportunity to fix filming or acting gaffes. He let the women draw straws to see who would go with him for the first day. Megan, Yuan, and Haley were the result. Chloe and Beth would get done on Monday, along with some planning and preliminary blocking for the orgy video. He gave prep instructions to the Sunday group, and then left us to our own for dinner, although Jerry did give us some recommendations.

After talking about it, we drove down to Santa Monica Pier, parked and walked around as a group taking in the sights, and later just picking a nice looking place for the eleven of us to crowd into for dinner.

After dinner, by unanimous vote, all the women wanted to partner with one of the men to fuck and sleep, with usual couplings not allowed. Ann wrote all the men’s names on slips of paper, put them in a baseball cap, and then had Jasmine draw a name. That person would only get one woman to sleep with. Ryan made a great show of mock sadness that he was chosen.

Ann then wrote women’s names on slips of paper and put them in the baseball cap and had each of the remaining men choose two slips of paper – their partners for the night. She announced it would be up to the threesome just exactly what they did or didn’t do with each other.

Ryan got to draw first. He drew Yuan, and looked very happy with his winnings. She looked happy, too, and immediately went to him and sat in his lap and started to make out with my son. I hadn’t realized until then that she gave a very credible lap dance.

Phil drew Megan, so had to put her name back in the hat. He then drew Chloe and Jasmine. Barry drew Beth and Ann. By default I gratefully welcomed Megan, my daughter-in-law, and Haley into my bed. Everybody went off to one of their assigned bedrooms with their partners for the night.

I had Megan and Haley strip, make out with each other, and then eat each other to orgasms. I wanted to breakdown any lack of familiarity they had, plus I had to prepare Megan to be ready for sex partners she didn’t know when she went to work the next day.

As the girls were eating each other in a sixty-nine, I slowly masturbated watching the hot action only inches away. The room smelled wonderful as the two female aromas filled the air.

Eventually, I moved behind Megan and slowly inserted my rock hard cock into her slit. Haley had moved slightly to give me room to maneuver, but then went back to trying to lick and savor Megan’s clit as I tea-bagged her as I fucked Megan’s hot and wet pussy. I praised Haley for preparing the pussy to just the right temperature, level of wetness, and degree of tightness to make my daughter-in-law a sexy and delectable sexpot to fuck. We snickered a lot.

After about ten minutes, I switched ends to Haley, and put Megan on the bottom so she was the one getting tea-bagged. She loved it. I often let her suck on my cock or balls, coated with Haley’s juices each time.

I brought Megan off on the next swap, and eventually shot my load into Haley. We were tired by then, and just went to sleep with little pretense about cleaning up. We were still on east coast time, and I felt jet-lagged.

We were all up early in the morning. We all went to McD’s for breakfast, and then GPSed to the address Jerry had given us the day before. The place was a warehouse, but it had obviously been completely done over inside, and turned into a series of studio sets used exclusively for pornographic video productions. This was not the same one that Jerry had used with us several months earlier.

Jerry and a dozen other men were there, fiddling with lights, sound booms, and cameras. We were early, and he liked that. I was pleased to see Shelly again, and I got a really romantic kiss from her as well as a full body press. She told me she was going to be in the orgy production and wanted to be sure we ‘made love’ as she put it. I told her I was very agreeable to that idea.

Shelly pulled Yuan, Haley, and Megan away from the rest of us and went to work on them. As she’d done with Jasmine, she explained what she was doing and why as she added various skin tones, rouges, powders, and eyelashes to her wards. They were all naked by then, and eventually seemed to get over the circulation of various men on the crew walking around the sets they’d be using and thus past the makeup area Shelly was using.

Jerry came and explained the shooting to the three women. He wanted to start with a straight audition video with each of them, but then turn two of them into a threesome, so he had an option about how to feature the video once he started the editing process.

Jerry told them, “I’ll start with Megan. When we start shooting you’ll be in the middle of the bed and I’ll ask you a number of questions. I don’t need the truth, but I do need salacious and risqué answers. I may ask follow-up questions. You are acting; this is not real life, so don’t feel the need to tell the truth unless that’s hotter than sin.

“Eventually, I’ll suggest that you suck my cock. You’ll do that in your greatest and best technique. We’ll shoot that from several different angles. If you tire or gag just stop and we’ll take a short break. I will not cum in your mouth. If I feel like I’m getting to the edge, I’ll slow things down.

“After the BJ, we’ll start to fuck in various positions. I’ll cue you about position changes and such, just listen as I might whisper to try to preserve the soundtrack. After I’ve given you a creampie I’ll move away and focus the camera on your pussy. You try to squeeze out my jizz and let it drip from your pussy. I may keep the camera on your cunt for up to five minutes, so just keep flexing. If you feel my jizz, it’s okay to reach down with a finger or two and smear it around. It’d be even better if you scooped up some of it and brought it up to your mouth. Don’t feel shy about digging some of it out of your pussy and tasting it. One of the cameramen will track what you’re doing. If you do anything like that, do it at least three times. Any questions?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.