Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I did some thinking about having sex with Yuan, Jasmine’s Oriental friend from the university that apparently wanted sex with me. I asked Jasmine, “Does she know about your background in adult videos?”

Jasmine replied, “I don’t think so. She never mentioned anything. I’m sure that Haley hasn’t said anything to anybody, nor Chloe.”

After dinner we moved the sex swing to our bedroom and cleaned up the packing materials. Jasmine did suggest that leaving it in sight in the living room might attract other interested men and women that came to the front door. I remember my response was to roll my eyes at her hopefulness.

Yuan came back to the house about nine-fifteen, explaining that she’d had one last delivery to make on Long Boat Key before she could come to us. I noted that she checked with Jasmine to make sure that she wasn’t interfering with any necessary studying she needed to do.

Jasmine led the two of us back to the bedroom and explained that she’d loaded a DVD into the player and TV we had in the bedroom. She started the DVD that came with the sex swing and skipped ahead to where a buff young man and hot looking chick were demonstrating various positions on the sex swing. While they both wore clothes, they weren’t wearing many, and so it didn’t take much imagination to infer that they probably were deep into each other even without the swing.

Yuan and Jasmine kissed again, and then Jasmine pulled me into the two of them. Yuan and I kissed for the first time, and then ramped up our interactions. She took one of my hands and placed it on her breasts. She’d dispensed with a bra, and had some nice boobage to fondle. I pulled her work jacket open and sucked on each breast as Jasmine kissed Yuan some more. Both women were moaning into their kisses.

Jasmine knelt in front of Yuan and pulled down her shorts and then her undies, leaving her amazingly exposed. Yuan acted totally compliant. She shrugged off her shirt and stood before us beautifully naked. The two women turned to me, and soon I joined them. Jasmine ditched her own clothes in a microsecond.

Yuan boosted herself into the seat of the swing, and Jasmine made a few minor adjustments to the array of webbing so she could lean back, even rest of head, and have her feet comfortably in the stirrups.

Yuan looked at me, “Fuck me, please. Make yourself happy with some new pussy.”

Having watched Yuan’s sexy body being positioned had given me a hard-on. She spread her legs and held her arms out to me as Jasmine started to stroke and suck on her breasts.

Somehow the DVD on the TV got changed from the buff couple to one of Jasmine’s DVDs that included Shelly and me from our trip to L.A. Yuan initially ignored the TV except for a brief glance.

I positioned myself in front of Yuan and then slowly stroked my glans along her wet slit. Yuan said, “I’ve thought of nothing for the past several hours except you doing this to me ... and Jasmine ... and OH GOD!” I speared into her slowly, filling her small body with every inch of my goodness. She gasped several times and squirmed into me. “Oh, that feels sooooo good. I hope you can last a long time, because this is what I need – a nice hard cock thrusting back and forth inside me for a long time.”

Jasmine asked, “When was the last time you got fucked?”

Yuan sighed, “Over a year ago just before I broke up with Li. I thought it’d be easy to find someone else or even a fuck buddy, but ... after you talked about your relationship with Doc, I just had to try him. As soon as I realized it was you and Doc who I was delivering to a couple of hours ago, I wanted this to be happening. I’m so glad you ordered and I was your delivery girl.”

I asked, “Don’t you get propositioned all the time?”

“Yeah, but most of the guys that do it are weirdoes and skuzballs. You were so nice and then when Jasmine appeared I knew instantly who you really were. Heck, half the women on campus want to fuck you. Jasmine has been acting as your agent.”

I looked at my partner, “Jasmine?”

She stopped sucking on Yuan’s right breast and looked at me. She blew me a kiss and said, “I kiss and tell.”

Yuan said, “You understated what he’d feel like inside me. He’s very satisfying.”

I gently oscillated in and out of her snug fuck hole, occasionally leaning in to kiss her or nibble on her breasts. I tried to attend to most of erogenous zones without blasting into her.

At one point Yuan glanced over at the television when Jasmine had said something dirty to her companions. She frowned slightly, “Jasmine, that girl on TV getting fucked looks a lot like you ... FUCK, it IS you. What ... wait ... you ... that’s Doc, too ... and some other girl?”

Jasmine and I nodded. She finally said, “I’ve done over a hundred videos along the lines of that one.”

“You ... do ... porn?” Yuan gasped out between strokes. Her eyes were glued to the TV set where I was fucking Shelly and Jasmine was sitting on her face getting eaten

Jasmine leaned in and kissed her friend, “I do. This was my way of telling you.”

“Does everybody know?”

“Only a couple. I prefer to keep it confidential. I’ll tell you anything you want to know, though.”

“How many guys have you ... done it with?” Yuan asked.

Jasmine thought, “In my life, including all the filming, maybe a hundred to one-fifty. Some of the guys come back over and over when we’re filming. The studio has their favorites. I’m one of them.”

“Is that what you did when you went to Los Angeles on your trip that you mentioned?”

Jasmine nodded, “Yep. I got fucked on camera for almost two weeks. This DVD is one of the by-products.”

Yuan looked at me with some skepticism, “And your boyfriend didn’t mind?”

I laughed, “It was with my encouragement. I wanted Jasmine to be happy, and she likes to do the videos. I like watching them, but especially having her as my girlfriend.”

Yuan was silent but watched the crescendo of the threesome on the TV as I blasted an immense load of cum over Jasmine and Shelly’s faces. I recalled that the cock that was supposedly mine was actually a life like dildo with a hose attached to it that then had a large portion of thickened buttermilk blasted through it to coat the women.

Yuan shut her eyes and went inside herself as I stroked and stroked into her. I’d apparently found just the right place to make her soar orgasmically, because in less than five minutes she crested in a large G-spot orgasm and pulled me right along with her. This time I did blast a full load inside the pretty woman, and it wasn’t buttermilk either.

Jasmine was right there as I extracted and sucked and fingered Yuan to another orgasm, and then snowballed what she could collect with the young woman. As they kissed, I finished up the cleanup job and then joined in the kisses. Yuan finally closed her eyes and just swayed slightly in the swing as Jasmine and I also kissed and reaffirmed our love for each other.


The next weekend was relatively quiet. Our two doctors-in-training had to work straight through, Chloe was cramming for an exam, Jason and Robin had her parents visiting from Ohio, and Beth had dates both nights. My sons and their wives were back in upstate New York, but swapping husbands for the weekend.

Consequently, we had a small group join us Saturday afternoon for a light cookout and evening of fun and adventure: Barry, Haley, and Yuan were our guests. We had a fun time. I was unique in as much as the four of them were all students at the university, whereas I was at the other end of my career.

I felt a little like a fifth wheel as they joked about professors, certain university policies, and then the parking situation. The situation balanced out after dinner when Jasmine showed Barry and Haley the sex swing, and we got Haley in the catbird seat.

After Haley was confortable, Barry and I took turns fucking the gorgeous co-ed, as Jasmine and Yuan made love to her from the waist up or relieved us by performing cunnilingus on their young friend. Haley kept having orgasms and by the time she begged to be released, was nearly comatose from the overdose of pleasure she’d gotten for over an hour.

After a rest, we did Yuan and then Jasmine in the sex swing. We also brought out the Hitachi vibrator, which tended to induce orgasms in seconds after being applied to the right part of the female body. I don’t think the screams could be heard outside the house.

Barry and Haley returned to their campus homes late, and Yuan stayed over with us, sleeping between us in our big bed. We woke her in the middle of the night and again had sex with her, this time without the swing being involved.

After Yuan left us on Sunday morning, Jasmine came and sat in my lap. We were in the kitchen. She kissed me and said, “I apologize. I know that last night before we started having sex with each other you felt like an outsider because you’re not a student like the rest of us are.”

I held up a hand, “I know, and that’s part of the age thing between us. I will always be thirty or so years ahead of where you are. Even as you start working, I’ll be thinking more and more about stopping my work and becoming a full-time retiree.”

I paused, “Sometime soon, you will have to go and find a hot guy close to your own age – someone that loves you deeply and wants to please you even more than I do; someone that will support your career choices and your past; and someone you can build a family with.”

Jasmine started to cry. Tears rolled down her face and she burrowed into my neck. She kept repeating through her tears, “No. No. No.”

I knew I was right. We were crazy to think we had a relationship that could last. I had come to face reality, and now I was trying to drive it home to Jasmine. The problem was that I loved her and I believed her when she said that she loved me.

Jasmine got up and ran towards our bedroom. She came back with a hand full of tissues. She walked up and stood in front of me and stamped one foot. She cursed at me, “DAMN YOU. Don’t you know that I am hopelessly in love with you? I do NOT want to leave you for some ‘buff guy’. I want YOU. I treasure every second we’re together, and I feel certain there’ll be millions more. I know I’ll likely outlast you because of our age difference, but I’ll have all our happy memories of the things we did together.

“If our behavior with our friends – the sex – is making you rethink all of this, then it can stop right this instant. If my porn career bothers you, it stops right now. I LOVE YOU, YOU DOLT. I don’t want anybody but you as the primary person in my life.”

I had started to cry. I had tears streaming down my face, and I could barely see her through them. I coughed out, “And I love you, too – with all my heart. I’m trying to do what’s best for you.”

Jasmine stomped around some more. “SILLY MAN. You don’t know what’s good for me. What’s good for me is YOU. If I had my way I’d marry you and we’d have children, and I’d be the best god damn fucking wife and mother you’ve ever known.

“I know you did all that with Edie and that she was the perfect wife. I’m not trying to displace her in your memories or anything. I’m just telling you what I feel and want. I want it ALL, but most of all, however I can get you, I want YOU.”

She went on, “You’re all concerned about our age difference, but I’m not ... well, the only thing I worry about is giving you a bad reputation because you hang around with me. I’m sure people think I’m a gold digger and that I want you as a sugar daddy. Those that discover our sex life might even think I’m banging other guys just waiting for you to have a coronary so I can inherit. I tell you now; I’ll sign any kind of a prenup you put in front of me. I’m sure your sons worry about that, and I’d do it to ease their concerns, too. I just want you – not your house or yacht or money, just YOU.”

She sniffled a lot and kept repeating, “I love you. I don’t need some ‘buff guy’ – most of them are hard to take anyway. They’re all legends in their own minds.”

She fell into my arms sobbing and hugging me like I was about the get up and run away from her. I wasn’t.

I said slowly, getting a gripe on my emotional state, “Well, if you’re sure that’s what you want, then we better get started. Jasmine will you marry me.”

Jasmine stopped her hug and jerked out of my arms. She looked me in the eyes as her lips trembled. Her face was probably as big a mess as mine was with tears and snifflings. She said softly, “Seriously?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.