Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Barry shook his head in disbelief at Jasmine’s admission that she was a porn star. You could his level of recognition increase as he studied her further. Barry swore under his breath, “Are you shittin’ me? You’re kidding right? You know you look like her so you play it up?”

“No, I’m Jasmine Jane. I’m making a career change, but I still have a foot in my old line of work.”

“Holy shit,” Barry exclaimed. He turned to me, “And you knew this?”

“It’s how we met.”

“You mean the story I heard about you two meeting in the supermarket line was fake news?”

“No, but what was left out of the story was that I recognized her. She had always been one of my favorite porn stars. Just because I’m in my mid-fifties doesn’t mean I don’t watch porn. I am an avid fan of hers, and have been for some time. What she was doing in our town and such was beyond me at that point, but I blurted out that I loved her and her work.”

“And she jumped right into your bed?” Haley teased. Jasmine burst out laughing.

I blushed, “No, she blew me off, but then confronted me in the parking lot as I was putting my groceries in the car. She chided me for using a ‘line’ with her, and I protested that I meant what I’d said. Next I knew we were having coffee together and we spent the rest of the day together at the coffee shop or at the restaurant where I took her to dinner. The next day I figured out she didn’t have two nickels to rub together, so I invited her to live with me instead of squatting in her car near a port-a-potty for some construction crew. When I offered sex was NOT part of the deal. I was just being a nice guy for a girl I recognized.

Barry turned to Jasmine, “Really?”

“True!” She held her hand up palm facing him as though in a vow before a court of law. “We fell in love pretty fast, and then I kind of sucked him into some group sex stuff with a woman I work with and her daughter. A couple of incipient male doctors I’d flirted with at my hospital job also joined us, plus a couple we met down in Key West when we took Doc’s boat down there for a long weekend. Just so you know, I’m not broadcasting my previous line of work around town.”

“And you all do STUFF together?” Barry sounded incredulous.

Jasmine said, “Yes. Sex stuff. We’ve also all become good friends. Doc and I are hoping that you and Haley will want to hang out with us, and maybe our friends.” She reached over and picked up her iPhone, punched at the screen a few times, and passed the phone to Barry; “Here are selfie photographs of our crowd just a couple of evenings ago when we had a barbecue out here on the patio.”

Barry studied the photo and even used his fingers to blow up the view. Everyone in the picture was mostly clothed, but in a couple of cases just barely because of the brevity of the bikinis.

Barry looked at Haley, “What do you want, babe? I want to make YOU happy. Left to my own devices, I’d sign up. This sounds like heaven to a guy.”

Haley laughed, “Get led around by your little head much? I’m for it. I have a confession to make, too.”

“A confession?”

“Yeah. I got a head start on playing around with the others. I came here yesterday afternoon to talk to Jasmine and Doc about you, and I caught them and their friends in flagrante delicto right here on the patio. After a long talk with Jasmine, I decided to join in. I had a fabulous afternoon, evening, night, and this morning. I hope you’re not too mad at me. Jasmine and I kind of scripted your seduction that just took place. I missed you and wanted you as part of all we were doing. I know you’ll love it, as well as the other people – especially Robin, Beth, and Chloe.”

Barry was silent for a minute as he thought. “I’m not mad, babe. I kind of wish we’d traveled together, but that road is behind us. Let’s move forward from here. I’ll try it.” He paused and added, “I heard you tell Doc you loved him.”

Haley smiled and looked back at me, “I do love him and I know he loves me. Remember our discussion about not being exclusive or possessive. I want YOU to fall in love with Jasmine, Robin, Beth, and Chloe, as well as me. The benefits to you will be tremendous. We will have a great relationship, plus you’ll be one of the most loved men on campus. No jealousy; just compersion.”

Barry nodded, “I’ll try it. This is all new to me, even having a girlfriend.”

Haley said, “Realize that you have five girlfriends, and soon you’ll be fucking all of us, sometimes in the same evening.”

I admonished, “To preserve the relationship you’re developing you will need to be highly communicative with each other. You MUST talk about the sex, the people, your feelings and certainly any reservations you are having. You’ll do that a lot at first, and then be able to back off slightly, but not entirely.”


Monday afternoon when Jasmine and I got home from work and school, there was a small box waiting for us on the porch from the mailman. Inside were the edited copies of the videos with my daughter-in-law, Ryan, Jasmine, Jerry, and me from just before New Year’s. We’d seen shortened versions online designed to induce the viewer to purchase the longer DVD, and here were the DVDs. We each got a glass of wine and then hopscotched through four of the twelve videos. We also ogled the salacious covers for the DVDs touting Ann Sweet, my daughter-in-law’s ‘porn name’, as the latest and greatest fuck sensation in the MILF category for all time. Hyperbole notwithstanding, the still pictures on the DVDs were flattering to each of us. Despite my middle-age paunch, I looked muscular and buff. God bless Photoshop.

Jasmine declared that we’d show these on the coming weekend when we had our weekly sex party. I called Ryan and Ann, talking to my son. They’d also gotten the same package of DVDs and were just figuring out how to look at them without their kids looking over their shoulders. I also told them about Barry and Haley joining us, at least for the coming weekend.

Jasmine and I went out to a fast dinner, and then Jasmine put her nose in her books until bedtime. We cuddled ourselves to sleep.

On Friday, everyone we knew seemed to show up at the house right at dinnertime. Ryan and Ann arrived from Syracuse. Phil and Megan came with them, both interested in being full participants in all that went on and in talking to Jasmine about how they, too, could become porn stars.

Our two doctors-in-training had the complete weekend off until Monday morning. They’d each worked strange night shifts during the week to trade off so they had the time off. Beth and Chloe arrived. Barry and Haley parked and came in, too. Jason and Robin also pulled in the driveway with a cooler full of fresh fish that Jason had caught, filleted, and iced that day. We fired up the grill and had a great fish cookout.

As dusk settled over the bay in front of the house and the sky lit up with a beautiful sunset, everyone dispensed with clothing. The couples each hugged their steady lovers, husbands, and boyfriends, and then everyone migrated to another partner to start the evening. I liked the way this was going.

A very pretty daughter-in-law named Megan came into my arms and kissed me. She smiled up and me, “I hope you don’t mind a little more incest. I’m here again to get the full experience. I loved it the last time, and I know I’ll love it tonight.”

“And you’re sure my son is all right with us making love, and technically I don’t think our having sex together is considered incest, although we are keeping this part of it in the family.” I was partially teasing; I wanted to see what she’d say.

Megan grinned, “Hell yes, he’s OK with it. This is with his enthusiastic encouragement and my willingness to proceed balls to the wall. He’s already got his eye on Chloe. Ryan asked whether we could get together later. I like fucking my brother-in-law, too.”

Megan and I slid onto one of the chaises beside the pool and started making out. I relished having her nude body against mine. If someone had predicted a few years earlier when I first met by son’s fiancée that I’d be savoring group sex with her as my focus for part of an evening, I would have thought you’d gone off the deep end. Yet, there we were. Megan and I enjoyed back-to-back sexual engagements with her proving to me she was one hot MILF with exceptional lovemaking skills. I hoped I lived up to her expectations as a good partner.

She was surprised when I went down on her sweet little cunt after each of my climaxes inside her. She knew she was oozing my cum, and I explained that if I wanted her to do lewd and wonderful things with it, I had to be prepared to reciprocate. I even got a chance to teach her about snowballing, and she took to it like a duck to water.

We took a break about ten-thirty and the others also joined us as we got a round of drinks and other refreshments. Jasmine checked in with me to be sure all was going well. I think she also wanted reassurance that ‘we’ were okay. I assured her that I loved her, hoped she’d had a happy time and good strong orgasms with my son Phil, and that I’d done well with Megan but secretly preferred her. She grinned.

Our second round that night led Haley into my arms. She was again enthusiastic about making love with me, and I assured her the feeling was mutual. She was very tender, yet wanted me to be assertive and dominant with her when we actually got to fucking. I tossed her around a little and that seemed to satisfy her.

I asked how things were with Barry. She grinned and said, “As long as he gets to fuck some other hot woman, he seems just fine with our arrangement. He was with Beth earlier, and now he’s with Ann. She’s playing one of her new porn DVDs for him in your media room as they fuck. He’s in seventh heaven. I approve and he didn’t seem too worried about who I coupled with.”

I warned, “Watch for signs of possessiveness.”

Haley wanted to ride me and dangle her tits in my face for me to suck on. We did that, and then I tossed her around so I could fuck her missionary, and really try to pile drive her into the patio deck. She loved it.

Around midnight, Jasmine found me and we went to our own bed and made love. She was still drippy from a session with Barry. I reminded her about teaching him to do clean up and she promised that’d be on her agenda for Saturday.

In the morning I was up early and had fixed the coffee and put out the pastries that we’d gotten the day before for Saturday and Sunday breakfasts during our all-weekend orgy. I couldn’t believe we’d found a dozen other people that liked each other and enjoyed swapping around as much as we did.

Jasmine, Robin, and Beth arrived in the kitchen next. They were both manic about the weekend and about all the sex they were having. Beth swooned into my arms praising our hosting the event at our home and asking that I ‘do her’ after breakfast. I promised her I would.

While I started on some omelets for the women, they chattered with each other about the weekend. Haley, Barry, Chloe, and Jake appeared followed by Alan and Jason. My sons and their wives were last. They were all naked, except the last few men had towels wrapped around their waists. Ah, modesty!

Jasmine went into organizing mode. She drew up a little matrix because the women wanted to be sure to have romantic interludes with all the men. Some of the boxes were already colored in as having been completed the night before. She passed the chart around and people finished off what had happened so far.

Ann amused everyone by stating that there should be special colors for the boxes depending on the kind of sexual activity that took place. A green dot in a box indicated a blowjob had been part of the assignation; a yellow box sexual intercourse; and a red box a hot anal fuck. My daughter-in-law Ann wanted a string of red boxes after her name; she’d come to love anal sex. Megan, Phil, Haley, and Barry admitted they’d never done anal sex.

After second cups of coffee and a cleanup of the kitchen, Jasmine asked me whether we could take the boat out and go somewhere. I agreed, and Beth conceded her lovemaking timeslot, so there was a sudden change of plan and a mad rush by people to put together some tote bags of casual clothes and get dressed. Forty minutes later the fourteen of us swooped aboard the Paradigm Shift.

I fired up the engines and my sons helped me untie the yacht. Soon, we were in the channel away from the yacht club and then out the pass into the Gulf of Mexico. By that time Jasmine had given tours of the entire boat to everyone, pointing out the various staterooms and sofas where sexual activity could take place with impunity. The upper decks, she explained, needed for us to be further offshore so that we weren’t indecent to the unsuspecting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.