Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Monday night after work at the partnership and Jasmine’s classes we went out to dinner at Joey-D’s. I asked Jasmine, “I forgot to ask last night, but how much did you tell Haley about us?” I intentionally left the question a little vague and open-ended.

Jasmine chuckled, “Enough to intrigue her into coming back I hope. I told her that we were both libertines when it came to sex, and that while we loved each other we also had close friends who shared similar viewpoints. I think she understood that we were kind of swingers and had sex together. She was intrigued.

“I also told her what a great lover you were and how, if she had a chance, she should sample your brand of loving. I told her she had a green light to seduce you. I think that’s why she so willingly had you feeling her breasts as you two kissed last night. I further think that she definitely wants to have sex with you, but her pending relationship with Barry kind of put that on hold for a bit. I bet you next Sunday after our study group that she stays and even comes on to you.”

I asked, “What about Barry?”

“Oh, she likes him, and I suspect that by now they’ve already made love a couple of times. When we talked about our life principles of not tying somebody down with ownership rules, she listened very intently. I think she realized how she resonated with what we think.

I smiled, “We haven’t talked too explicitly about that ourselves. I treat you as an equal, try to not be possessive, avoid jealousy, humor our mutual non-exclusivity with our sexy friends, and accept our fluid relationships. I hope that’s what you want.”

Jasmine responded with a broad grin, “I’m still here.” She reached across the table and held my hand, “You don’t see me complaining or protesting do you? I agree right down the line. I love you and I love the way we’ve fit together in this relationship. We’re very harmonious together. I think you’re the best thing that every happened to me.”

I told her, “If I’m ever doing something you don’t like, please call it to my attention.”

Jasmine frowned, “There is one thing right now.”

I looked worried.

“We aren’t naked and you aren’t fucking me. How about you pay the bill, and let’s get the hell out of here and go screw the rest of the evening. I’m caught up with my homework and reading, so I won’t even feel guilty about missing some school work.” We did just what Jasmine wanted.

The rest of the week flew by at Mach nine. I almost worked forty hours between the clinic and the partnership. I realized at the end of the week that I had my mojo back. I felt good about helping people through the medicine arts – even enthusiastic. I knew my feeling good was all because of Jasmine.

We repeated the previous weekend starting on Friday. Beth, Chloe, Jake, and Alan arrived, followed by our friends from up Tampa way, Jason and Robin. We did burgers on the grill, a large salad, baked potatoes, and ice cream for dessert.

After the dinner was cleaned up we started our merry rotation through each other as sex partners. Jasmine had a sexy game she’d had recommended to her on the Internet that we played. As we played we advanced play pieces on a virtual game board, but had to do sexy things. I figured out that it was a wedding of strip poker, Monopoly, and Truth or Dare, with dice.

As we sat in the living room and played, we each slowly lost our clothing, and we had to do salacious things with the others in the game. The game had been told there were eight of us playing and made the appropriate adjustments to keep things moving at a good pace.

All the men got to kiss and make out with all the women. The women had to blow the various men, but not let them cum. The men had to eat the women and make them cum. Photographs were taken. Dildos and Ben-Wa balls were employed. One guy had to suck on another guy. One woman had to eat another and then another. Naked lap dances were one penalty. Nudity prevailed. Penetration without orgasm took place. Finally, the eight game players did all those things and fucked one of the members of the opposite sex in an exhibitionist way and orgasms were rewarded.

I think we all liked the game. There were a lot of laughs, moan, groans, and orgasms, ultimately.

I went to sleep with Robin in my arms and my cock in her pussy, shortly after I fired off my final salvo for the night.

I awoke Saturday morning and slipped out of bed. Robin moaned slightly as I kissed her cheek and left. I didn’t bother with a shower or getting dressed. I started the coffee and set out some other things for breakfast. Gradually, the others showed up, with two of the couples admittedly having engaged in wake-up sex.

We sat beside the pool in the shade provided by the house. We were naked, and occasionally one or two of the group would get up and slip into the pool for a short swim.

Later, after everyone was more awake and bright eyed, a couple of the people would head over to another chaise, and start making out. That in turn, would lead to some sex as the rest of us looked on.

Such was the case when we had an unexpected interruption.

Jake and Beth were on one of the chaises, and she was riding his body in the cowgirl position, mostly upright and showing that despite her age she still had tits and all the moves to entice all the other men ... and women.

I had Chloe on my lap with my cock visibly embedded in her pussy from a slow reverse cowgirl fuck we’d just finished. I could feel the cum starting to leak from her pussy onto my legs and the seat cushion under me. We were watching Jake and Beth; they’d been going at it for about ten minutes when everyone heard a loud gasp from the other end of the patio.

We all turned and there was Haley, frozen in mid-step. She’d gone bug-eyed taking in eight naked people, two of whom that were engaged in trying to fuck the stuffing out of each other as the other six watched – and two of them had obviously just finished fucking. Sex had become a spectator sport on the patio.

Jasmine leapt up and headed for her friend and classmate, her hot nudity unavoidably attracting attention from the rest of us. “Haley! What are you doing here?” She tried to steer Haley into the house, but Haley had adopted statuesque qualities – she not only looked beautiful but also was frozen in place with her eyeballs glued on Jake and Beth, and occasionally Chloe and me – particularly where our bodies were joined. Gently pulling on her arm did not lead to her following the naked Jasmine. She wanted to watch the active couple.

“Haley, come on. I don’t think you should be watching this.”

Haley blurted out, “Why? I like watching.” She blushed up a bright red color, and got herself under control. “Oh! Dear! Yes.” At that point she allowed Jasmine to lead her into the house. I thought for a second she’d just run for the hills.

I heard Jasmine start to explain the obvious as they walked by the rest of us. “We had house guests and were playing together. I told you about...” I didn’t hear the rest after the door closed.

While Haley couldn’t stop watching Jake and Beth the two of them had stopped fucking, even as the surprise guest walked by their chaise pulled by Jasmine. Beth smiled at Haley, and even gave a little wave. As soon as the door shut, they started to fuck again. I saw Haley stop just inside the windowed door and looked back out at the couple.

I found out a little later that Haley had come by to talk to Jasmine and maybe me about Barry. They’d had sex twice during the week, and were quite happy with each other. She didn’t want to lose him, but she also hoped to enjoy some other men before she graduated in two years, and even then she wasn’t sure she wanted to be tied down, and so on. Much of the discussion she’d had the other evening got rehashed.

Jasmine told me that even after they sat, Haley got up and went to the living room window and looked out on the patio as Jake and Beth continued their exhibitionism. They’d changed positions to a more traditional missionary position, but not before sucking and eating each other’s genitals. Beth knew they were being watched.

Jasmine had remained naked, and not said much about what was going on. Two additional couplings had started by then. Robin had started to give Alan a blowjob, and Chloe had started to slowly fondle Jason’s cock after she left me. I watched Beth and his wife and slowly stroked my own cock hoping for a Biblical resurrection.

Haley said, “Shit, Jasmine. This is the hottest group of people I’ve ever seen. How do I get to participate?”

Jasmine came and stood beside Haley. “Are you sure you really want to? This is group sex, swinging, swapping, and all sorts of other terms, not all of which are kindly spoken of in large segments of our society. I think I kind of got things started because of work I did and do sporadically now.”

“Work?” Haley said. “What do you mean?”

Jasmine took a risk, “Haley, I’m a porn star. I’ve done hundreds of pornographic videos. Doc recognized me a few months ago, and that’s really how we met. We started talking, and now here we are in love. We’ve picked up some friends, too.”

Haley said with some amazement, “And you all fuck?”

Jasmine nodded.

“Can I see one of your porn videos or are they top secret?”

“I’ll show you, but I’d prefer not to have it blasted all over campus what I did or do. I have a hard enough time concentrating without added distractions from other students that either hate me or want to fuck me more than they already do.”

“Oh, I won’t say anything. I promise. I’m not the gossiping kind.”

Jasmine led Haley into the media room, turned on the TV, and started playing one of her DVDs. The scene that appeared was not the innocuous beginning but one where she was in a threesome with Pete and Brent. The two men had her DPed between then as they stood holding her between them, and bounced her up and down on their huge erect cocks.

Haley gasped, “Holy shit! That looks ... fantastic! I bet that was fun to film.”

“It was,” Jasmine confirmed with a broad and sexy grin.

“I definitely want to participate with you and the others. I think they’d like me. I don’t have a lot of sexual experience, but I have a little. I like to ... fuck. I’ve even had anal sex a few times.”

Jasmine asked, “What about Barry?”

“I want him to be part of what I do. I hope that’s all right, that is, if you accept me in your group.” She gestured at the group outside on the chaises. “I kind of hope he would be included; I like fucking him and I’m pretty sure he’s serious boyfriend material and maybe more depending on how he reacts to me enjoying myself with others. He told me he was studying how to be a better lover. I guess he talked to Doc last weekend. When we made love last night he was all concerned about the exact location of my clitoris and the best way to stimulate it so I had ‘happy orgasms’.”

“I meant, are you worried that having sex with other men will fracture your relationship with him?”

“Oh, no ... yes. How can I do both?”

Jasmine laughed, “Communication and lots of affirmation about your relationship with him. Don’t let him guess about what you’re feeling or thinking; either about him or about the guys and girls you’re fucking otherwise. You have to be entirely honest, too. If you loved something one of your other friends did, you have to share even if it means he might feel he got one-upped in some way. He’ll learn over time that it all evens out, plus he becomes a better lover for you.”

Haley turned and started to obviously compare Jasmine’s nude body next to her with the one in the video riding one hunk of a man as she deep throated another. She mumbled, “God, you are ... spectacular. I wish I had your body. No wonder you’re a star.”

Jasmine smiled and then put a hand around Haley’s neck and gently pulled her close so they could kiss. That kiss reportedly turned into many and lasted for a long time.

As the kiss finally broke, Jasmine asked her, “What do you want to do right now?”

Haley thought about that question for a full minute before answering. She studied Jasmine’s face part of the time and watched the group outside the window the other part. Beth and Jake had changed positions; she way lying on her back with her legs up over his shoulders as he pummeled her body; Jason was beside her on the chaise feeding his cock into Chloe’s eager mouth. On the adjacent chaise Jason’s wife Robin was riding Alan’s cock as he lay back, reached up, and fondled her breasts. I had gotten my cock hard, but was just stroking and watching the others fuck. We were facing the windows of the house, so I learned later that Haley got quite a show.

Haley reached out and stroked Jasmine’s shoulder and let her hand trail down over her left breast. She told her, “I want to stay and have sex with everyone. Please!”

Jasmine leaned in and kissed Haley again, “Then you have entirely too many clothes on.”

Jasmine brought a very naked Haley out onto the deck a few minutes later. Haley blushed. We applauded her decision as Jasmine announced we had a new ‘friend’. Jasmine also said a few words by way of an introductions, and we were off and running with a new and very cute co-ed in our midst.

I spent most of Saturday night with Haley and a rotation of the other men and women in our little sex circle. By the time we went to sleep with her in my bed with Jasmine, she’d been fucked by Alan, Jake, Jason, and me, and had two-way sapphic sex with Jasmine, Beth, Chloe, and Robin. She gave as good as she got, and she got a lot of orgasms and got filled with cum more times than any of the other women.

I was up early Sunday morning despite only getting about five hours of sleep. I’d made coffee and was starting to think about breakfast for everyone when Haley showed up. She was delightfully naked but blushed when she saw me.

I held my arms out to her for a morning hug. She came and ground her body into mine and gave me a deep and meaningful kiss. She tasted like toothpaste, so I figured she’d found some way to sweeten her morning breath.

Haley said to me, “You are the most amazing man, and Jasmine, and all your friends. I made the best decision EVER yesterday to come see you and Jasmine ... and then the gumption to ask to join you all. Thank you so much for allowing me into your intimate circle of friends.”

“Haley, you are more than welcome. You’re another breath of fresh air in my life.”

Haley grinned widely, “Will all that start again this morning – the sex?” Betraying her deeper interest one of her hands moved to gently stroke her slit.

I laughed at her obvious interest in the topic, “Maybe. It’s been known to happen.” I paused and chuckled, “Hey, you mentioned yesterday that you wanted to talk to me but we never really got into anything serious.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.