Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Jasmine explained to me, “Ryan and Ann want me to fuck with them. We’ve been watching my videos and we’re all horny. You can come, too, although I don’t know about Ann being with you. She might. She’s certainly really horny. They both are.”

“Where are Megan and Phil?”

“They took Todd out in his stroller. I think they were going to walk into the city. They wanted to go to that special toy store and see what educational toys and games they had that Todd would like. Before they left they’d also been watching the video of me they found in the DVD player. They were using his laptop in their bedroom.”

I ran through the scenarios about how Jasmine’s request would play out – pros and cons, impact on the family, and more.

Jasmine added some crucial data. “Ann told me they’d had a couple of threesomes with male friends of Ryan. She even showed me a picture on her phone of herself being fucked by some guy other than her husband. She said that Ryan took the picture.”

“Then, I guess it’s all right. They’ve already crossed that bridge. Ryan wants you?”

“Yes. He was all over me as Ann gave him a blowjob watching my technique in one of the vids. I did him a bit when I was giving her a lesson, too. He brought me off once with his fingers.”

I got up. “Let’s see how this plays out.” I followed her back to the media room. We shut the doors. One of Jasmine’s videos was playing on the large screen; the scene was Brent and Pete fucking the stuffing out of Jasmine.

Ann lit up when she reappeared wearing only a t-shirt. “Oh, goody. You brought another male.”

I grinned at her, “You’re sure this is what you want? Is lust overriding logic here?”

Ryan looked up, “Yes, and that’s just the way we want it. Come and join us.” He helped Ann pull down her bikini bottom and kick it aside.

Ann and Ryan were both naked. She came and helped me undress. When I was nude she pressed against me, making sure my erection was between our bodies. I got a kiss from my daughter-in-law like nothing I’d ever had before from her. She moaned into it, and ground against me. She whispered, “Oh, please, fuck me. I’ve wanted you ever since we met.”

Five minutes later Jasmine and Ann were lying next to each other on the sofa with Ryan and I between their legs eating their pussies. Both women proved to be highly orgasmic in the setting. Ann occasionally watched the TV but increasingly focused on enjoying the orgasms I inspired in her physiology.

I watched Ryan adjust position with Jasmine, and then plow his large cock deep into her pussy. Soon they were energetic and visual blurs as his hips pumped his shaft rapidly in and out of her willing body and they said encouraging words to each other that got increasingly lewd.

I shifted Ann around, and then we were also fucking up a storm. Ann started what passed for a great collection of dirty talk. ‘Oh, God, I’m getting fucked by father and son. So fuckin’ hot. I get all these many inches of cock in my hot little cunt. Did I tell you I like your cock? I do. I’ll like it even more when you spill your seed deep inside me. I love to be floating in cum. Ryan can leave his seed in Jasmine, and I’ll get your jizz. I also love to swallow jizz. Maybe later I’ll blow you and show you all the skills I learned in high school. I was a champion cocksucker. Guys loved to date me; I blew and fucked, even on a first date. I’m still easy. Do you like my easy pussy around your cock? God, you’re hard.” Ann moaned in the most delightful ways; I knew I was hitting the right spots inside her. I added some fingers to her clit.

Jasmine dished out her own brand of dirty talk to Ryan, emphasizing getting fucked by the son of her lover. She praised his lovemaking skills and talked about how from now on she’d relish visits from all my relatives.

We changed position so Ann could ride me and show off for her husband. She teased him about how far up inside her I was, how I was hitting spots he didn’t (unlikely), and what a good lover I was. She said she wanted to keep fucking me long after this vacation, and that every time we were together she wanted to take me to bed for long periods of time so I could fuck the stuffing out of her. Ryan made few comebacks, other than to say he sure hoped I kept bringing Jasmine to family gatherings.

We did two sessions back to back before quitting. I could have gone again but Ryan seemed to need a rest. When we came out of the media room to clean up, Phil and Megan were back. Phil had Todd in the pool to the youngster’s delight, and Megan was actually naked, oiled up, and stretched out on her back showing all her charms on one of the chaises trying to tan.

Ryan and I slipped our bathing suits on. Jasmine and Ann remained naked. Ann declared that she would no longer be ashamed of her body, especially since I told her what a great hot wife and MILF she was. She liked those monikers and told Ryan that’s what she wanted to be for the rest of time. She declared to him that she was henceforth a ‘hot wife fuck machine’, and he’d be expected to be only one of the many men she wanted to have bring her pleasure. She winked at me so I knew she was teasing, but Ryan wasn’t so sure.

I worried that Ann was pushing him too far, but he seemed to roll with everything she said, with only the occasional retort that often involved comparing her to Jasmine in some ways – both flattering and unflattering. He often rolled his eyes at what Ann was saying.

Megan looked up as Jasmine and I as we came onto the patio. She said, “How’d you like fucking your daughter-in-law?”

I smiled and replied evenly, “Marvelous. We’re closer and more loving now than we’ve ever been. I think we’ve taken a major step in family relations.” Of course, my comments were meant to have some sarcasm in them, but Megan didn’t take them that way.

She declared, “You’ve neglected building similar relations with your other daughter-in-law.”

I was taken aback. “I ... I didn’t think you’d take kindly to that suggestion based on what was said earlier.”

She said, “Phil and I talked on our walk. We are not angry at all with you. Further, after we got back and discovered the four of you fucking merrily away in your media room, we talked some more. Phil wanted to watch and join in, but I wouldn’t let him disturb the four of you.”

“And?”

“And Phil would like to cement his relationship with your girlfriend, and I’d like to improve mine with you the same way that Ryan and Ann did.”

“Whoa! Are you sure? If we do something, we can’t un-do it. Ryan, Ann, Jasmine, and I talked about that.”

“I watched all of that video with Jasmine and then I watched the one with Jasmine, Shelly, and you. You are definitely on my dance card. Moreover, if Phil doesn’t get a chance to fuck Jasmine he’ll be most unhappy person on the planet, and I pledged to keep him a happy camper.”

Jasmine smiled, “I think I could see to it that he’s very happy, then.”

Megan smiled at her and sat up “Thank you.” She turned to me, “Are you worn out?”

I extended my hand. “Why don’t we use the master bedroom? There’s a big television in there, too. We can watch some more Jasmine films for inspiration and test out my stamina.”

Ryan and Ann took over playing with Todd. They didn’t seem all that surprised that Phil and Megan had wanted to be with us. The four of us went off and went through the same cycle of making love and sex that we’d done earlier that afternoon with the other half of my family. Megan was different, not as vocal, but as enthusiastic. I filled her twice. Phil got two shots with Jasmine.

We ate out that evening at the Yacht Club lounge rather than the main dining room, and were very cozy and comfortable with each other. There was lots of touchy-feely stuff going on between the men and women. Part of the discussion also arranged that Ryan and Megan would get together after dinner, as Phil and Ann did. Jasmine and I would split up between the two new groupings. Our group was horny, vibrant, electrified, and alive.

After Todd got put to bed, the new groupings took place. While my sons exchanged wives, Jasmine and I just looked on as cheerleaders. Later, Jasmine went off with Ryan and Phil to show them how two men should function in bringing pleasure to one woman.

I went off with Ann and Megan, to demonstrate the converse situation, not that I was tremendously experienced in F-F-M threesomes. I’d been with Shelly and Jasmine as well as Beth and Chloe, so fell back on that experience. Happily, I started to harvest orgasms from both women until they were nearly comatose. After that we fell asleep.

Sunday morning, we were up early and reveling in how great the prior day had been. Everybody packed their bags after breakfast, dressed in warmer clothing, and I drove everybody to the airport. Jasmine took a few of them in her car because she wanted to be there to say goodbye, too.

We had a teary goodbye in front of the terminal with emotional hugs and kisses all around. Ann and Megan didn’t want to leave, but tore themselves from my arms to head home with my sons. Jasmine had two new male fans in love with her. I worried for a moment that she’d get fucked right there on the sidewalk in front of the airport doors, but my sons restrained their animalistic behavior.

We drove home and then sat serenely holding each other for a short while. Jasmine popped up. “Hey, I’m supposed to call Beth and Chloe. We have great leftovers, and Chloe is still needy for your loving.”

I asked, “What about Jake and Alan?”

“Don’t know. I’ll text them. You just want to watch me fuck other men, right?” she giggled.

I laughed, “There is something to that rumor.” I pulled Jasmine into my lap and kissed her up and down, getting messy, wet, and sloppy about it. She squirmed around, licked my face all over, and then leapt up and called Beth and texted Alan and Jake.

A couple of hours later I held Chloe in my arms on the patio chaise. We were naked and ignoring the boats in the far channel returning to the nearby Yacht Club. Jasmine had gone inside with Alan and Beth. Jake was in the middle of a long shift.

My excited cock was snuggled tightly into Chloe’s warm and very wet pussy. I could feel our combined juices around my groin and thighs from our most recent lovemaking. Chloe was kissing me all over.

I teased, “Are you sated with me now?”

She kissed me, “Never. I could spend the rest of time like this, especially with you inside me. You could harden up inside me, fuck me some more, fill my pussy with cum, and then we’d just rest until you could do it again. Maybe we’d get a refrigerator next to us so we could eat and drink without breaking contact.”

I told her, “You, my wonderful Chloe, have a wild imagination.”

“Don’t you like fucking me?”

“I love fucking you, and love even more making love with you.”

We kissed some more. Chloe admitted, “My mom wants a piece of you, too. Let’s go find them and I’ll fuck Alan. I like him, too, but I love you.”

We separated and Chloe cleaned my cock by licking me all over. Before she could rise, I leaned in and spread her legs. I then ate her pussy with her beautiful legs over my shoulders, even using my fingers to pull some of our juices from inside her. She watched with some amazement. I wanted her to learn how to do this.

We found Jasmine, Beth, and Alan in our large bed. Alan was still buried in Beth’s love box. He’d been eating Jasmine who lay in a position so he could accommodate her wishes as he fucked Beth. Chloe slid onto the bed and licked what she could making contact with of his cock. He pulled out of Chloe’s mother and she swallowed him whole and made pleasing sounds.

I embraced Beth and we made out. Jasmine went to help Chloe get situated with Alan. There was some fluffing required before he was ready. Jasmine taught Chloe some dirty talk to aid in that process.

I was inside Beth before Alan penetrated Chloe. I loved the idea of doing mother and daughter only minutes apart. Beth did, too. She teased me about comparing them, offering up possible differences for me to comment on: tightness, eagerness, wetness or slipperiness, whether I hit bottom, what the rest of their bodies were doing, dirty talk, and other creative measures. I refused to rate either of them on any scale.

We finished the night with the five of us in our large bed. It was tight but Beth and Chloe conserved space by putting the latter on top of me with my cock in her pussy. That’s how we went to sleep.

As Alan left the next morning, bright and early, Jake arrived looking wrung out. He turned down coffee and food, and begged for a quiet place where he could get about four hours of sleep – the only sleep he’d had in three days. Chloe took him off to the guest room with a grin, assuring him that she’d have him feeling good and asleep in seconds. Fucking was apparently part of her recommended therapy.

I had to go off to the clinic at noon. Beth and Jasmine left to work at the hospital. As usual, Jasmine took one of her textbooks hoping for a few minutes here and there to study. Chloe assured us she’d take great care of Jake – again! – when he awoke. She was running around the house wearing a monokini and looking gorgeous. Lucky Jake!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.