Doc and the Pornstar
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

As expected, Beth was waiting at the airport just outside security for us when we disembarked. She had Chloe with her, which was a nice surprise. We went through the requisite hugs and kisses, and then the animated discussion about how the flight was and then a veiled discussion about how the two weeks of filming had gone. Jasmine wisely suggested everybody wait until we were in their car for any further details.

Chloe held onto my arm, clutching it to her body as we walked. She had a light t-shirt on and no bra. She kept telling me how much she missed me and how badly she needed for me to make love to her.

We piled in Beth’s SUV after putting our luggage in the back. Beth drove and I rode in the front passenger’s seat, a point that seemed to frustrate Chloe who I believe wanted me to fuck her in the back seat as we drove to Sarasota.

Jasmine filled in the details of the filming and our other liaisons in chronological order, recounting the filming almost on a shot-by-shot basis. I got to laughing because after a bit I could tell what she was doing; she was making Beth and Chloe as horny as she could. When I looked into the back seat I noticed that Jasmine had started to stroke Chloe’s bare leg even reaching up the leg of her shorts so she could finger her pussy. Chloe was highly receptive to what was happening and had her legs spread wide for her friend.

I also noted that Beth started to lick her lips and move her tongue around a lot. Several times I saw her touch her crotch as though to adjust her panties slightly. After we’d been driving for twenty minutes I could also smell Beth’s lovely feminine aroma wafting through the car competing with Chloe’s. Beth also took to rubbing her legs together when she had the car on cruise control.

Jasmine went into great detail when she came to the two days when I’d been filming with her doing the ‘old-young’ videos, one of which had included Shelly who Jasmine had already mentioned. She talked about how the two of them had licked up and down my hard shaft, how I’d fucked each of them and left huge deposits of cum in each of their pussies, and then how they’d sixty-nined to lick up and even snowball together all the cum they could capture from each other’s pussies. She got very graphic in what things felt like, tasted like, smelled like, and looked like. Every word out of her mouth was seductive and erotic, and made the two women wetter and wetter they confessed.

We got to my house in short order. Beth and Chloe practically carried our luggage AND US into the house, and right into the bedroom. They were both naked by then and were nearly ripping our clothes off. They insisted that I stick my cock into each of them for a long and satisfying mid-morning fuck. Over the next hour, I did exactly that. Jasmine ate out whichever one I wasn’t fucking. We had fun, and then all took a nap clustered together.

When we woke up from our nap, Beth and Chloe wanted more, so we did it again. Jasmine took on the onerous job of giving orgasms to whomever I wasn’t fucking at the moment. She worked on Beth first because Chloe insisted that I fuck her lights out again. I explained that I planned to make love to her, but she explained back to me that she needed cock, my cock, more cock, long cock, short cock, wide cock, narrow cock, and lots of it before anybody else ‘got’ her pussy. I was the only person she wanted. Her antics made us all chuckle.

I was impressed that they’d both missed us as much as they did. While they were dripping with lust, particularly after the teasing conversation in the car, they were also vocal about how much they cared about us and had missed us. They loved us.

Beth and Chloe had been taking care of the house while we’d been gone – watering plants, and such. Beth had also stocked up the day before on some of perishable staples we needed for meals and such. They confessed to also having a little sex party on the patio with their fuck buddies Alan and Jake the previous weekend. The nice offshoot of that was that the two guys would be coming by about dinnertime for about twenty-four hours. Jasmine and I applauded their thoughtfulness.

I sprayed down Chloe’s cervix with a healthy dose of my man juice, and then repeated the exercise with Beth who nearly fainted with the passion and love she received. As I made love with Beth, Jasmine got between Chloe’s legs and ate all my cum from inside her, eliciting several orgasms in the process. The snowballing was epic and highly arousing.

Beth and Chloe insisted on preparing lunch for us in our own kitchen. We ate on the patio at poolside, but we stayed naked despite some boat traffic past the house. Nobody complained. We swam and tanned in the afternoon. I got to snuggle with both of the women, but we held off on being really physical again until the evening when our two male friends would join us.

Jake was the first to arrive. He’d been working a rotation in radiology, and things were slow so the attending physician had told him to get out and not come back until Monday morning. He was ecstatic at being released from his indentured servitude for over thirty-six hours. He commented that you couldn’t appreciate a good night’s sleep until you haven’t had one in several weeks.

Alan didn’t show up until seven o’clock looking somewhat haggard; he had to keep his phone handy in case there was any type of emergency. He was on call. He’d been working in the ER, but even for a Saturday evening things were slow so he’d been told to chill unless he was called. The hospital was a ten-minute drive from the house, and the snowbirds had left the city, so anybody going to ER would likely be a native.

Beth had gotten a pile of ribs plus barbecue sauce, and had been marinating them all day. We put them on the grill and started smoking them as they slow cooked. Alan knew his barbecuing and took over from my meager skills.

We ate outside just as the sun was setting. The three women were naked as we sat at my outdoor table. Everyone was playful, so by the end of the meal all of the tit flesh had a lovely coating of barbecue sauce on it. Being consummate gentlemen, we carefully licked off the sauce spending time on each of the six available mounds of bountiful femininity.

Alan arranged three of my wide chaises so they faced the western sky and the fading daylight. He took Jasmine’s hand and escorted her to one of the loungers and they lay down together. In the process, he seemed to have lost all of his clothes. Jasmine got very handsy with critical pieces of his anatomy as he moaned in satisfaction about what she was doing.

I nudged Chloe in Jake’s direction, in part to help diffuse her seeming infatuation with me. She smiled at me and then went and claimed Jake as he watched Alan’s cock swell in Jasmine’s hand. Soon enough, Chloe had hold of him and he was doing the swelling as the two made out.

Beth winked at me. She stood in front of me and pulled my few items of clothing away. She had me sit again, my erection pointing up in the general direction of the North Star. She took hold and straddled my lap, rubbed my cockhead around her slit, and then settled down on me for the third time that day. Beth and I made out as she rested with my cock deep inside her.

The visibility of the others was limited since they were lying down. I glanced out at the channel in the bay running past the house and saw one of the jazz boats headed our way. The music on the top deck also announced its presence as well as a boat full of potential voyeurs.

I boosted Beth up and away and grabbed several of the pool towels. I quickly covered the two couples on the chaises that were already fucking and alerted them to the coming boat full of people. There was some laughter and alternatives offered, but they did allow me to cover their vital parts. I took the last couple of towels and wrapped them around Beth and me, at least while the jazz boat slowly passed by the home. Mostly we were in the dark and probably invisible if we didn’t move around too much.

I could see several dozen people on the top deck acting as voyeurs as the boat chugged past home after home. At our home those folks with good night vision might have spotted two couples on chaises obviously in some very close physical contact, if not fully involved in intercourse. A third couple sat sedately side-by-side watching their craft slide by and listening to the jazz trio playing on board.

The boat moved out of sight in about three minutes, and the towels all got cast aside, and the energetic fucking started up again. Beth came back onto my lap in a kind of cowgirl style, and we also made out as we both moved to pleasure each other.

We were really getting into our lovemaking when a female voice that I knew belonged to Jasmine called out, “Switch.”


The next two months slid by like water down a slippery sluice. We had Beth, Chloe, Jake, and Alan visit often, and even Jason and Robin for an occasional weekend overnight. I was swimming in sex and I have to admit that I loved it. Moreover, Jasmine and I fell deeper in love with each passing day.

Jasmine started her fall semester of classes. She struggled with missing study habits that I helped her with. The fall semester was a far cry harder than the course she’d taken over the summer, but she didn’t complain, only sought to learn as much as she could for each subject. The college had calculated what she’d taken out in California and ended up declaring her about halfway through their associate’s degree program, so she had one year for that credential. She had a lot of science and physiology courses, but she didn’t complain except about herself and her own limitations at mastering the material faster than she was. She’d still need the nursing courses, and she’d also started talking to the college about going through to get her bachelor’s degree.

Jasmine got a medium-size box from FedEx one day in late October. She screamed at me, “We got our DVDs from Jerry. This is fabulous. Oh, we have so many hours of porn to watch.”

I went and looked over her shoulder as she unpacked the box. Sure enough, there were about thirty DVDs in the box, all made from the hours of filming done during the two weeks we were in California in June.

Jasmine lined them all up on the kitchen counter. The covers of the disc packaging were salacious all by themselves, along with the lewd titles: ‘Husband Shares His Slut’, ‘Gangbang for Jasmine Jane’, ‘Old Fucks Young Cunt’, and so on. On the Old-Young video I recognized the back of my head on one of the still shots on the cover where I had my ‘young’ girlfriend impaled on my cock.

That weekend all our friends came to stay over. We fired up the large TV in the media room, put mattresses on the floor, and binge watched Jasmine getting fucked eight ways from Sunday. Of course, we also binge fucked and swapped.

Things were going well – too well.

The bubble burst one evening when Jasmine answered my cellphone at my request. It had been sitting on the kitchen counter and she had been right next to it. She was very polite, and told the calling party to hold on a minute as she brought me the phone.

I put the phone to my ear, and I heard Phil, my older son; “Hi Dad ... who was THAT?”

Gulp!

I responded after a slight hesitation. “Oh, that was my girlfriend Jasmine.”

“YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! DAD ... THAT’S SO COOL!”

I thought, at least he’s upbeat about his old man. I said, “She’s very nice and we get along really well. We have a lot in comment and she works at the hospital when she’s not taking courses. After her ... errr ... previous career, she wants to become a nurse. We dine out a lot, too. She knows all about Edie and has been a great support to me. I think you’ll like her if you ever get to meet.”

Phil said, “I hope we get to meet her. The reason I’m calling is that Ryan, his family, me, and mine would all like to descend upon you for the Thanksgiving weekend. We’d fly in Tuesday or Wednesday of that week and head out on Saturday or Sunday, depending on what flights we can get at this late date.”

I cringed but tried not to reveal it in my voice. “That’s fabulous. It’ll be so nice to see you, Megan, and everyone. I assume you’re all bringing the grandkids?”

“We are, but I think Ryan and Ann are going to park their two with Ann’s parents. You’ll have to come up north at Christmas to see all of us. Is that all right?”

“That’s great. Just email me your flights and we’ll meet you at the airport.”

We talked a few more minutes, but my sterilized version of all I’d been up to was pretty boring. I mentioned taking some trips in the Paradigm Shift, but left out the weekend orgies for eight people, the joy we’d had at watching all my girlfriend’s porn videos, and even my own personal appearance in some of them. As far as my son’s knew, I did a lot of reading, a little clinic work, and more recently had been filling in here and there at a doctors’ partnership. Neither son was in medicine, so any discussion pretty much ended there. I got an update on their jobs, Megan’s job, the kids’ antics, and not much else. We ended the call.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.