Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We flew first class from Tampa to LAX. The studio had provided Jasmine coach tickets, and I’d upgraded them when I got mine. I also got us a nice room at the Marriott for the two weeks we’d be in town. We flew out a day early to acclimate and get used to the new time zone.

We went to the hotel pool in the afternoon after checking-in at the hotel. Jasmine wore a bikini that left little to the imagination. I think the young bartender at the pool had trouble keeping his eyeballs in his head as he ogled her perfect body. I got great entertainment value over the afternoon watching Jasmine tease and taunt him. Eventually she even flashed her tits at him, and after that he actually drooled when she came near; we got our whole bar tab comped.

We had a quiet dinner and the next day walked around the city a bit for exercise. We did Rodeo Drive and a few other ‘name’ streets, found many of the ‘stars’ in the sidewalk, and also discovered some nice restaurants. We made love several times that night, and ended up going to sleep early by L.A. standards.

I rented a car the next morning, and we headed to the address that Jasmine had been given for her first day of shooting. The place was a home near Malibu, just off the Pacific Coast Highway. The place was a sprawling ranch home on a cul de sac with about six thousand square feet, plus pool and large outdoor patio that looked out at the Pacific Ocean. My immediate thought was that this was the perfect place for a photoshoot of any kind.

Jasmine got out with her small makeup case and a shoulder bag with some other shoes and dresses in it. There were a half-dozen cars parked in the driveway or on the edge of the cul-de-sac near the house. I noticed both indoor and outdoor security cameras scattered around the premises, as well as around the access road. This was a well-protected neighborhood.

Jasmine looked around inside the house, waved to a few people she knew, and then led us to her ‘boss’ for the two weeks, Jerry Bloom. Jerry was a young guy wearing flip-flops, board shorts, and a tie-dye t-shirt. He looked in his mid-thirties and also looked ripped and a bit of a surfer dude. He greeted Jasmine with a hug and I got introduced as the ‘serious boyfriend’.

Jerry conversed with Jasmine like they’d parted company the day before. He described the shoot, the goals for the day and the week, talked about her role and the role of the other actors by name, described the kind of sex acts he wanted to film, and then talked about dialogue and blocking of various scenes. I listened without comment, but found it interesting that he knew exactly what he wanted for the day in great detail and could communicate that without reference to any notes. I was surprised at how ‘All Business’ he was.

Jasmine went off to change into one of her bikinis, the extent of the wardrobe for the shoot that day, as I understood it. She’d start on a lounger beside the pool and welcome home her ‘husband’ and his friend. Things would progress from there.

Jasmine just changed in a corner of the living room. There was no modesty; the rest of the crew were moving around and while they watched her spectacular body get revealed, it was taken as matter of fact. They were all there to make a pornographic video and everyone knew it.

Jasmine then sat in the kitchen while one of the other females on the crew worked on her make up. She got false eyelashes, attention to eye shadow, some touch up on her tan, her areolas were darkened, her labia shaded, and after consulting with Jerry nothing was done to her pubic hair which Jasmine had been growing in, at least with attention to her bikini lines – she had a small landing strip.

Lighting was adjusted around the lounger at poolside. Several of the camera crew were talking about angles, shadows, backgrounds, wanting to see the ocean in some of the early shots, and some ‘look backs’ at the house. One young man was worried about sound. He was struggling with his microphones because there was a breeze and I heard him say he was picking up the wind sound so was changing their placement.

Jerry then called the actors together and walked them together though the action and dialogue he wanted. There was no set script. Each of them was expected to role-play through the thinly veiled plot so they could get to blowjobs, pussy eating, and fucking.

The three actors in the movie were Jasmine, Brent, and Pete. The two men were in great shape and obviously used weights to keep some muscle tone. The three of them roughly moved through the script and made up some lines, talking a lot about transitions from one sex act to the next. Occasionally one or another of them would make a suggestion to the others, and they’d back up and take a run at that part of things again. It was method acting, I believe.

Jerry came back to them and asked whether they were ready to shoot. They agreed. Jerry shouted to everyone on the set that they’d start in five minutes. The makeup woman rushed in and touched up Jasmine again, making minute adjustments. The three actors talked and then the two men went into the house.

Jerry had a bullhorn. He announced ‘Quiet On the Set’. Filming starts in thirty seconds. Jasmine lay back on the lounger with a drink in her hand and a book in her lap. She pretended to read. I moved further away from the three cameramen and women stifling a nearly uncontrollable urge to cough and thereby mess up the opening scene.

I watched the scene unfold just like dozens of other adult videos I’d watched, some even with Jasmine in them. I could have written the script because there was virtually none.

The plot unfolded: Jasmine photographed looking gorgeous and sexy, even touching her breasts and crotch because she’s feeling horny; husband Brent and friend Pete arrive home looking professional and fresh; both men carrying ‘official looking’ briefcases. Jasmine stands and kisses Brent, and then to his amazement moves and plants a kiss of equal magnitude on Pete, who is very surprised. There are more kisses from both men, and somehow Jasmine’s bra gets lost. The men become infatuated with Jasmine’s breasts and start to suck and lick on them, which makes her even hornier. She starts to massage the front of both men’s pants, which then develop large lumps from their hard-ons. Jasmine is wooed back onto lounger where the two men jointly remove her bikini bottoms and take turns eating her pussy. As one eats her the other kisses her and works on her breasts or gets the mother of all blowjobs. Pete eventually gets a nod from Jasmine’s ‘husband’ and mounts her and they start fucking. Soon, they’re taking turns, and then changing positions. Later, they both fuck her at the same time – a classic DP situation. Jasmine gets covered in cum, swallowing a generous portion of the men’s man juice. Fade to black.

The filming took all day. Interspersed were some scenes where still photographs were taken with a traditional non-video camera. Jerry checked shots a few times, and announced he was happy with the results. Nonetheless, a number of scenes were shot at least once over again. Great attention was also paid to backing up the digital cameras to a high-end laptop computer and to a thumb drive.

I got really horny watching Jasmine perform with the two men. I’d seen her with Jake and Alan, but this was different. For one, the two men were genuinely hung and each guy obviously sit-ups or whatever gave them washboard abs. They were considerably more buff, toned, tanned, and ripped than I’d ever been. I got to wondering what Jasmine saw in my aging physique.

My horniness kept increasing as the shoot continued. At one point Jasmine was sucking the insides of Brent out through his cock as Pete plowed into her pussy at an aggressive pace. I became aware that the cute woman who’d done Jasmine’s makeup was standing beside me. She even put her hand on my shoulder and then leaned down where I was sitting and kissed me. She whispered close to my ear, “I’m Shelly. I’m so horny watching your girlfriend and the men I could burst. How about you and I go off and knock the edge off a little?”

By the time she asked I figured I’d cream in my jeans any second. I nodded in agreement. Shelly took my hand and led me away from the set. I looked back but I don’t think Jasmine noticed. I was sure she was having another orgasm. She’d said she never faked anything in her films and I could easily see that.

Shelly led me into one of the bedrooms in the august home and shut the door. She slammed her body into mine and we kissed as though the apocalypse was only seconds away. She pulled away and started to peel off her clothes. She had a really nice body with modest tits and a nest of pubic hair that turned me on.

I stripped away my clothes, too, and when we were naked we were back in each other’s arms and kissing. Shelly lay back on the bed and spread her legs. There was no finesse or foreplay beyond what we’d done. She said, “God, fuck me. I would like hard and fast.”

I did as the lady requested, but not before sampling the landscape with my face and tongue buried in her cunt. I got one rapid orgasm from her and then was buried up to my balls in her moist goodness. I did my ‘hard and fast’ imitation, and that seemed to really turn her on more. She came thrice more before I joined her and flooded her pussy with the load of jizz that had backed up as I’d watched Jasmine getting fucked for four hours so far that day.

Shelly and I collapsed together, and made out. She kissed really nicely and obviously liked what I was offering. A half-hour later we fucked again at a more leisurely pace; thank heaven. I’d already had my aerobic activity for the day on our first round. Shelly also enjoyed slow and tender.

After that we made out some more and then used the ensuite shower together. We redressed and went back out where the videoing continued at the same pace as before. Jasmine was still on the patio but on some kind of massage table sucking and fucking Brent and Pete, and then Pete and Brent as they swapped positions. She was really into what she was doing.

I’d learned one surprising thing from Shelly during our intermission. She was married to Brent. He was one of the studio’s ‘go to’ guys for porn videos. He didn’t make as much as the women he fucked on film, and he liked the work. He also gave Shelly a free pass for anybody she wanted to play with; they had an open marriage.

The filming ended about six o’clock. Jasmine was covered in cum and on camera had supposedly swallowed about a gallon from each man. After Jerry announced things were over for the day, they were all laughing and doing high fives with each other. There was a jovial atmosphere because they all knew they’d done a good job for the studio and their adoring public.

Shelly took me over and introduced me to her husband and Pete. I inferred that she often fucked Pete, as well. The two men and Jasmine were all naked, and Jasmine still dripped ‘semen’ from her face and breasts. There was also white stuff running down her legs.

Shelly had explained to me in whispers that the men didn’t really cum that much. Special lifelike dildos that had a hollow inside were used with tubes leading to plungers that one of the crew manned so that at the right time, whichever man was being filmed could spill a huge amount of cum on the actress’s face, cunt, ass, breasts, or wherever for the camera.

Jerry stopped by and made sure everyone knew where the shoot would be the next day, and then dismissed everyone. The others in the crew were already packing up their gear. I noticed the cameramen backing up their video files onto the computer and external drive.


Jasmine and I drove back to the city and our hotel after she’d showered and redressed in her nice casual clothes. We left the car with the hotel valet and then walked a few blocks to a restaurant. By that time I was starved.

Over dinner, Jasmine told me about various aspects of the filming that I might have missed. She commented that she’d had her ass and pussy well lubricated to minimize friction and thus her ‘wearing out’ and needing a day of rest or getting too sore to function. The lube also helped the men from getting chafed and developing a similar problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.