Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Jake Hill and Alan Marshall were nice guys. Jake was an intern doing rotations at the hospital. Jasmine admitted to flirting with him because he constantly walked past her workstation. He was about six foot, serious about medicine, and somehow surviving his first year as an intern. He’d been on crew in his undergrad, an activity that made him what Jasmine called ‘ripped’. He was hoping to specialize in internal medicine.

Alan Marshall was older and a resident in thoracic surgery. He was also handsome, and hunky. I could see why Jasmine had been attracted to the two men. He commented that he was low man on the totem pole as far as assignments, so he was also drawing other assignments to fill in at the hospital when skills were short in any area.

We talked a lot of medicine, doctoring, and I recapped my career for them, and mentioned I was flirting with the idea of the clinic. Alan knew about the linkage and had been at the clinic several times when he’d first become a resident. The three of us men agreed that for Jasmine’s benefit, we’d postpone further ‘doctor’ discussions to another time.

I barbecued steaks in the backyard. Jasmine flirted shamelessly with both men, a point made decidedly easier because she wore her yellow bikini that could barely contain her breasts as she moved around. I had to laugh as the mesmerizing effect her globes of flesh had on the men. They tried to look her in the eye, but failed miserably every time they glanced her way.

Jasmine also found time to be attentive to me. The men were circumspect about flirting back with Jasmine because they were unsure of her relationship with me. I guess it seemed like I was her Sugar Daddy, and perhaps that wasn’t too wrong.

I tried to encourage the men with a few off-hand comments when Jasmine was out of hearing range: “Isn’t she hot?” “How can you not flirt with her?” “Go on and take advantage of her; she seems to be asking for it.” “There’s probably no limit to how far she’ll go; try her.” “Strike while the iron is hot.” Eventually, they got the idea that I was encouraging them, and they started to tease and flirt with her.

The mutual teasing, along with a second round of alcoholic drinks, resulted in Jasmine going topless. That in turn resulted in our two visitors sporting unmistakable hard-ons in the bathing suits that they wore. Jasmine’s mode of dress proved to be a huge distraction over dinner, which we ate outside on the patio. Jasmine kept rubbing her nipples to keep them in an erect state. I was sure both men would have accidents in their pants. I was close.

The sunset that evening was one of those rare and spectacular phenomena that make you race for your camera and take pictures. The sky turned a wealth of gorgeous colors and the four of us ended up standing near the sea wall and looking west as the views slowly changed as the sun went down and night encroached on the day.

Jasmine snuggled up to Jake first, pulling his arms around her and placing his hands squarely on her tits. She then wiggled back against him, provoking a groan and an even larger bump in his pants. Alan and I looked on with interest, but after ten minutes Jasmine moved to Alan and repeated the process with him. She announced, “I have to be nice to both of our guests.” Alan moaned.

Eventually, the show in the sky faded away and I said I would go clean up. I turned to Jasmine and urged her to entertain our guests further into the evening, and that I would rejoin them in a few minutes after things were put away. Jasmine and I had already talked about the arc of the evening, so she had been expecting my offer to help and deflect the men to her care.

I had a seating area on the patio that consisted of two outdoor chairs and a long outdoor sofa with comfortable cushions. Jasmine led the two men to the sofa and sat them both and then wiggled into the narrow space between them. She started to alternate kisses between them as I carried the last of our dinner plates and dishes inside the house to the kitchen. I left the patio lights off, but did turn on the light inside the pool that cast a romantic aqua light up onto the patio.

I did put away the food items and quickly stuck the rinsed dishes in the dishwasher. Then, I started to check on what was happening on the patio with the trio every couple of minutes. I was excited by what was happening and what might happen more than I expected. I was nervous, but more concerned that something wouldn’t happen than what might happen.

Watching Jasmine with Alan and Jake gave me a chance to assess my own feelings and emotions. For one, I was incredibly horny. I knew Jasmine wanted all three of us to fuck her. Watching her seduce the two guys with what little assistance I’d rendered was highly arousing. Seeing her nearly naked with the two of them, particularly as they started to fondle her breasts, had nearly made me cum in my bathing suit. I could only imagine how difficult it must have been for each of the men to avoid that embarrassing situation.

I tested whether I felt jealous, and had to admit that in some ways I did. The two men were handsome and much younger than me. They were at the start of their careers; I was at the end of mine more or less. They were probably more resilient in terms of sexual process and ability to recover and go again. Then again, with Jasmine’s and my own doctor’s help, I’d gotten to a point where I could get off four times without much of a problem before some kind of overnight rest was required. The weekend with Jasmine, Beth, and Chloe had confirmed that.

One other emotion I felt was hope that Jasmine would get worked over and fucked just the way she wanted. I knew she had developed some kinks from her career in pornography, and I wanted Jake and Alan to play into those for her. I wanted her to be happy.

I peeked out again and Jasmine had Jake sucking on one of her breasts as she made out with Alan. A couple of minutes later the roles were reversed. Two minutes later both men were sucking a breast and Jasmine had her head back in some kind of heaven.

A couple of minutes later and Jake had started to work Jasmine’s bathing suit the rest of way off her body. Alan was helping from her other side. When she was nude she threw one of her legs over each of the men’s legs and opened herself wide to have them finger her. Even from inside I could hear her moan as fingers from both men simultaneously penetrated her quim.

Jake and Alan then took turns with two of their fingers sinking into her body as they stimulated her and she urged them on. I guessed that they’d never been in this situation, yet they were intuitively sharing the wealth between them.

Alan dropped to the patio floor and started eat out Jasmine first. He also got the privileged position of fingering her at the same time. Jasmine was obviously popping off little orgasms every minute or two. She was making out with Jake and having him suck on her breasts.

Jasmine also yanked off the bathing suit from Jake and then from Alan, as the men changed placed so Jake could eat her pussy. She ingested Alan’s hard cock and encouraged him to start to fuck her face. He did just that, although I did see him cast a wondering glance at the house where I was hidden in the shadows only a few feet from them.

I stripped off my own clothes and went out on the patio about then. Jasmine winked at me, and took hold of my cock as she continued to suck on Alan and let him piston into her mouth. A couple of minutes later, she blew me as he watched and got pumped by hand.

I finally said, “Will one of you men fuck her? That’s what she wants – the two of you.”

Jake didn’t need any further invitation. He stopped eating her cunt, repositioned, and pushed her body around onto the sofa. He then mounted between her legs and drove his hard cock into her sodden pussy. Jasmine emitted a squeal of delight around my cock. I backed away to watch and gestured for Alan to stick his cock back into her mouth. He did. Jasmine also took hold of my shaft. She was having sex with three men.

Over the next half-hour Jake, Alan, and I blasted loads of cum into Jasmine or on her. She was deliriously happy and encouraged our every action. I personally took a more passive and distant role to see how she’d do with her two new friends from work.

Jake and Alan were horny and happy. Neither got too rough nor manhandled Jasmine. Both men rose to the occasion a second time, and for that matter I did, too. This time I thought I’d wait and enjoy ‘reclamation sex’. The men swapped off with each other until they’d both left loads of their cum in her hot little cunt. The three of them were stretched out together on one of the large chaises I kept beside the pool. They were sexy as all fuck.

Jasmine used the outdoor pool shower with the two men, helped them dress, and saw them out the door. Jake had to go on duty at midnight, and he was pumped up enough that he’d probably enjoy the thirty-six hour shift he had to look forward to. Alan didn’t have to be at work until six a.m., and Jasmine at seven-thirty.

Jasmine and I made love after the men were gone. As we slowly fucked and fondled each other’s bodies, she asked and I told her what I’d felt and how much I’d enjoyed her sex show with the two men. I encouraged her to do it again. She promised an encore sometime, but nothing in the immediate future. By contrast, I told her I found the evening exciting, arousing, and I could see how it affected her, and that if she wanted to do it every night I was up for the game. Her response was to tell me she’d think about it.


The next few weeks turned out to contain some life changing events for both Jasmine and me.

I accepted the offer to work in the clinic at the Senior Center three afternoons a week. The clinic was free for anybody over fifty-five. We didn’t handle anything really serious, but the staff was supposedly well versed enough in medicine to make the proper referrals when somebody showed up with something serious. Mostly, we were prescribing commonly available drugs for the normal wealth of aches and pains that the oldsters were developing.

The second thing that happened was that Jasmine got accepted into the nursing program at the Florida College of Nursing. Since she’d graduated with good grades from high school and had taken a lot of AP courses, she had a bit of a leg up and could skip some of the introductory courses required for freshmen. There was the assumption, however, that she was entering pretty much straight from high school instead of seven or eight years later.

Jasmine signed up for a regular course load, and also wrangled turning her job at the hospital into a part-time endeavor. They were enthusiastic that she stay on for two reasons: first, she was doing a great job, and second, they hoped that once she had her nursing credentials, at whatever level, that she’d come and work there. The whole situation was a win-win. The hospital always needed nurses, Jasmine wanted to be a nurse, and the job at the hospital kind of locked her into the place.

The head of HR even told Jasmine that once she started to take some of practical courses in nursing that she’d give her a position as a kind of nurse apprentice, where she’d follow one of the regular RNs around and try to be helpful. The hospital hadn’t done anything quite like that before; they were up for it in Jasmine’s case. It turned out that a Dr. Alan Marshall had put the good word in for her, as well, along with an intern at the hospital named Jake Hill.

The timing had been right and Jasmine slid right into her courses and homework. I also slid right into my clinic job.

I did not expect Jasmine to do especially well in the nursing program. Call me a pessimist, but with her crazy upbringing, her career as a porn queen, having excelled at being at party girl when in L.A., and her laid-back and casual attitude I didn’t think those provided the kind of strong background to be a good academic.

Color me wrong.

Jasmine became the most motivated student I’d ever seen. From Sunday evening to Friday dinner she was dedicated to two things: her studies and me (fortunately).

Since Jasmine was sleeping with me every night, she turned the room I’d initially offered to her into a study den. I got her a large white board, chair, desk, and computer for the room, and she poured herself into her studies. Fortunately, we got time to spend together at dinner and then later in the evening when her homework or reading was finished. Jasmine turned out to be a voracious reader with a knack for not only remembering some fact, but also which book and page it was on. She also was able to use the slack time at the front desk of the hospital to study, although that was unpredictable and came in small chunks of time.

Jasmine’s more serious attitude carried over into my own life. I re-engaged in the business of doctoring. After the first couple of weeks I started to take on a heavier caseload at the clinic and I upped my days from three to five afternoons a week. In the mornings, I started to exercise more and take speed walks from my home to Longboat Key or into the city.

Word got out about my clinic work and to my surprise a small partnership of doctors approached me and asked whether I would join them in a part-time way to handle the growing caseload they were feeling, especially in the winter months when the snow birds were in town. I adjusted my hours at the clinic and joined the partnership as an employee rather than a partner. I’d been the partner route and found it stress producing in many ways.

With all those changes one might think that our sex life went downhill. It didn’t. In fact, it ramped up for various reasons.

Beth and Chloe became frequent visitors, especially on the weekends. Also, Alan and-or Jake would also arrange to visit with us. For a while, we kept the two groups separate.

Jasmine spilled the beans to Beth one day about being DPed by two men and how great it felt to have one man in her ass and another in her pussy as she sucked on a third. She explained to me that this was called being ‘airtight’. Whichever position I was playing, I enjoyed the phenomena.

Beth asked the obvious question: “Who are you doing this with?”

Several companion questions also made it into the mix: “How often?” “What does Doc think about all of this?” Could Chloe and I join you?”

On a three-day weekend all six of us arranged for time off from the hospital, clinic, and any other commitments. Early Saturday morning we met and were off to Key West in my yacht the Paradigm Shift. Jake had just come off a thirty-six hour shift and went below to get some shuteye. The rest of us clustered on the top deck and I put the craft up towards the higher end of its performance envelope after we got into the Gulf of Mexico and we sped south.

Both Beth and Jasmine had learned how to take the helm from me. They kept us on heading and at the right speed as we took the straight course. I’m not the kind of captain that has to be at the helm at all times, but I did stay topside and alert to our course, other boats, and any obstacles along the way. We pulled into Key West ten hours later after one stop to refuel. I knew fuel was expensive in Key West.

The women had been naked for most of the trip, and for that matter so had Alan and me. We’d both gotten some sexual attention and spent part of the trip embedded in each one of the available pussies. Chloe felt bad for Jake, and went below and, I quote, ‘fucked his brains out’ at one point and then helped him get back to sleep’. They hadn’t met before that morning.

I hadn’t been drinking during the trip and neither had Jasmine, my co-pilot. Nonetheless, we were all pretty mellow. We got a mooring just off the prime part of the city, which was good news because once we used the dinghy to get ashore; we could walk to everything we wanted to see. We moored and then sat on the top deck and enjoyed cocktails and looked over at the city and the slowly setting sun in the other direction.

While I was messing with the boat, the women were deciding how risqué to dress for the evening. Jake and Alan wisely kept out of the discussion. Eventually, Jasmine appeared wearing a gossamer top that revealed just about everything. Of course, she had a lot to reveal, and what was revealed was in tip-top shape. She wore those sprayed on athletic short shorts, too, and those made her ass look highly inviting despite having PINK labeled across her ass. Add in jeweled flip-flops and she was Key West all the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.