Doc and the Pornstar
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We came into Tampa Bay parallel to the main shipping channel. We went under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and headed for the city. Unlike the trip to Naples, I held a slower speed.

Beth and Jasmine were sitting slightly behind me in comfortable deck chairs sipping Mimosas. They were topless and even though we were somewhat close to some other boats and occasionally the shoreline they didn’t care. When we got close to the channels into the downtown area they put their bras back on, but they weren’t happy about needing to do that.

We had lunch aboard the boat drifting with a light wind just offshore of the Convention Center. After we ate, I pulled into a spot I’d reserved near Jackson’s Bistro. It took us a few minutes to maneuver into the space and then properly tie up to the pilings. When we were through Jasmine, Beth, and I went below decks to change into casual clothes so we could walk around the City and the nearby parks.

We had a fun and very touchy-feely afternoon together. There were lots of kisses between each of us. No one talked about what was going on, but we were just very close to each other. Often I found us walking three abreast, with our arms around each other. I kissed each of them often. The affection was returned.

We had dinner at Yeoman’s Cask and Lion – a true pub, American style anyway. Afterwards I led the girls to Amelie Arena where I just happened to have three tickets to an Arianna Grande concert. The place was a mob scene with an over-representation of teens, and it was a blast.

I was surprised at how many of the songs I recognized. I did tend to turn on the radio in the morning and let it play through the house as I puttered and wrote. AG was entertaining and superb at pumping up the crowd. Everyone loved her.

Afterwards, we walked back to Harbor Island, and then used our assigned pass code to get through the security fence to the boat. We got aboard and sat out on deck enjoying some nightcaps.

Jasmine orchestrated Beth and me sitting close together, so close that I had one arm nearly all the way around her. Jasmine arranged my hand so it fell squarely on one of Beth’s t-shirt clad breasts.

I whispered to Beth, “If Jasmine is pushing you to someplace you don’t want to go, please say something.”

Beth turned her face up to mine and kissed me. She said, “If you don’t make love to me very soon, you’re going to have a fire aboard your beautiful yacht as I spontaneously combust from being neglected by you for so long.”

She went on, “This whole day has been foreplay for me. I know Jasmine is very sexual with you and in her life; at least that’s what she told me. I know she’ll be part of what we do, and I like that idea. I’ve never been with another woman, but boy am I ready now. She had me pumped up before I even saw you this morning, and now, after spending the day and getting to know you better, I want this more than anything.

“I know I want to be with you. You’re so nice, Doc. I can see why Jasmine is so in love with you. She’s willing to share you and I’ll take advantage of that quirk in her personality. I knew about a minute after we met that we’d become intimate friends. I need to warn you that I fall in love easily, so please treat me gentle.”

I kissed her again, confirmed my own feelings for her, and suggested we all go below deck. We locked up the boat and headed to the master bedroom. I made sure to leave several lights on, signaling that we were aboard and not to mess with the boat.

Jasmine and I stood at the foot of the bed and slowly, with a thousand kisses, stripped away every item of clothing Beth wore. Somehow my hands were on her body in all those intimate places she apparently wanted me to be. I often encountered Jasmine’s hands in those places, too. Sometimes, we stayed there together, such as when we each had fingers inside Beth attending to her G-spot.

Beth had a huge orgasm in our arms, and then we let her collapse onto the bed. Jasmine and I completed disrobed and joined Beth as she vocalized her thanks and her recovery from what she referred to as ‘Orgasm #1’.

We were all over each other. Somehow my cock was in Jasmine and then Beth and then Jasmine and then Beth and then I lost track, but the feelings were intense and wonderful. I know I flooded the women with my jizz much to their delight because that gave them each the excuse to sixty-nine with each other and do cleanup.

Both women came and snowballed my cum and whatever other body fluids they’d collected with me. I’d never had an aversion to that and didn’t think it a gross act, so willingly joined in.

The de facto captain of our sex team, Jasmine, called for a break. We slipped on the barest minimum of clothing and went back atop deck in the dark to finish the drinks we’d started earlier. This time I had both women cuddled against me on the warm night. I could feel their aroused breasts through the thin material of their t-shirts, and often they would lift the hem of the shirt up enough to flash me their pussies. Much giggling often accompanied the seductive acts.

There were people roaming by the boat on the promenade along dockside where we were moored. There was a fence in between us. We were mostly shadows to them, but it was clear enough that we were a threesome and that we were fooling around doing sexual things to each other. At one point I had fingers from each hand in each of the women as they played with my new erection. We were facing away from them, but still.

Eventually, we locked up again, went below, and again fucked ourselves into oblivion and into dreamland. I figured all this was too good to last but that I’d enjoy it as it came. I also figured I must have done something really great somewhere along the way, because if this was payback for something good I’d done, then it was fabulous karma.


Sunday, we fixed an elaborate brunch aboard the ship and ate on the top deck looking out over Tampa harbor. The dress consisted of bikinis for the girls and a bathing suit for me. We also had fun slathering on suntan lotion so none of us got sunburnt,

We slowly motored back to Tampa Bay, under the large Sunshine Skyway Bridge again, and back to Sarasota. We were back at the Yacht Club and properly tied down about three o’clock. Beth helped lug some of our provisions back to the house, gave us lusty and affectionate hugs and left to collect her daughter and do some weekend bonding. She asked whether she could bring her daughter by the following weekend for a day cruise and we suggested Saturday. I’d miss not making love to Beth when she had her kid with us, but I was building a longer-term relationship with her, so I didn’t mind the intrusion.

Jasmine and I fell into a routine for the week. The one thing of note on Tuesday revolved around a discovery that Jasmine had made. The hospital helped sponsor a free clinic at the Sarasota Senior Center, and they were desperate for doctors to volunteer to man the center, even a half-shift or two a week. She put the bug in my ear, and it resonated with something I had been thinking about.

When Edie had died I’d felt so disempowered. I couldn’t save her, and how could I possibly save anyone else. I’d stopped one day and not returned to practice. Jasmine had given me back so much of life that now I felt I might be able to do something like the clinic to see whether I wanted to ramp up my medical practice to something more significant. At her urging, I put my name on the list of volunteers on Wednesday. I didn’t hear anything back the rest of that week, but I was hopeful.

Something else happened on Tuesday evening that surprised both of us. About eight-thirty, while we were watching television, the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it and found Beth standing on my front stoop. She had a devilish grin on her face. She said, “I couldn’t stay away. I just had to come by for a dose of what we did on Saturday night.”

Jasmine and I gave Beth a very heavy dose of what she got Saturday night – nonstop orgasmic threesome sex. I lost count after about a dozen orgasms and Beth was nearly delirious. Her feminine juices were all over Jasmine and me, and she was covered in ours. Without showering she somehow managed to get up and slip on the summery dress she’d worn. Cum was running down her legs and her face and hair glistened with cum and pussy juice. She got in her car and drove home.

The next day when Jasmine got home from work she told me how enthralled Beth was with the two of us. She’d confessed to Jasmine that she wanted to spend ALL her time in bed with the two of us. Moreover, she’d said she had very affectionate feelings for the two of us. Based on the sharing Jasmine and I had done about her, Jasmine confirmed that we felt the same way.

Jasmine teased me about threesomes again that night; only this time she tilted things towards an M-M-F threesome – Jasmine, me, and some other man. Of course, she’d done more than a few in her porn videos, but she was more descriptive about the events and what it would be like for me, especially since I had developed feelings for her. She told me all about cuckolding and the various levels of the fetish. I didn’t see myself at the end of her spectrum where I wanted to be deeply humiliated and end up wearing a cock cage as I waited on Jasmine and her lover. That was not my thing.

Having never been in a threesome situation and only talked in broad strokes about it with Edie years earlier, I had no real idea about how to respond. I told Jasmine that the F-F-M relationship was working well with Beth, so that I’d trust her about one where we’d add another guy. I did explain about what I felt were a few of my limits, including sexual interaction with another guy.

Jasmine wanted to have me try a threesome with a male and to see how I felt. She told me that through work she had identified a potential ‘target’. I told her to go ahead, but that as we’d done with Beth I wanted to meet the ‘third’ before anything sexual started. Nothing more happened on that front until the following week.

Friday evening Jasmine reminded me that I’d promised to take Beth and her daughter for a boat ride on my yacht the next day. I decided we could just motor down the Intercostal Waterway to Venice, have lunch and then come back by way of the Gulf of Mexico. Jasmine told me that Beth and her daughter Chloe would be at the house at seven-thirty a.m.

To properly set the stage for Saturday morning, I need to describe Beth a little more. She had a youthful looking face and shapely body, so much so that I figured she was in her early thirties. Knowing she was bringing her daughter, and that her daughter came home from school and stayed with her grandmother left me with the impression of a young girl in the ten to twelve years old age range. That would have meant that Beth had the girl around age twenty. I was wrong on all counts, mainly because I had no other data to work with.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.