Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Oh, my God, Jasmine, what happened?” I gasped as I went to her. She looked in terrible shape, and I was using my doctoring skills to make that assessment.

She shook her head and spoke in a low voice. “Some Asshole wanted me to fuck him. He was drunk and beat me up a little when I told him his dick was too small to be of interest. The bouncer didn’t get to me fast enough to stop him. He tore my blouse to feel my tits and then got two swipes in before he got cold-cocked with the bouncer’s baton to take him out of the game. He’s in police custody for assault and battery, and sexual molestation. I think there were a couple of other charges.”

Suddenly, she started to cry. “This was the worst hour in my life, and ... then ... I had to come home to this nice place and you.” She sobbed. “I don’t deserve this. She loosely waved her hand around at the house interior.

I wrapped Jasmine in my arms and just held her protectively. I didn’t say anything but I was hoping for some inspiration. My shirt got wet as she cried against me.

I sat down on the living room sofa and pulled her into my lap. Gradually, she quieted down, and then she fell asleep as I cradled her in my arms. I was able to put my head back and also dozed off. I awoke later and carried her into her room and lay her out on the bed. The bruise looked worse, but her other cheek was returning to a normal color.

I was up early the next morning wearing running shorts and a t-shirt, and working on coffee and breakfast when Jasmine appeared. She was wearing an oversize t-shirt that barely covered all the important parts.

“How’re you feeling?” I asked her.

“Like my head got used for boxing practice.”

I got her some ibuprofen that she took with her coffee and juice. I prepared a couple of eggs.

After I put breakfast in front of her I said, “As a friend I have a suggestion. I think you should quit working at The Hut. Don’t worry about money. I’ll give you some, and you can even keep track and pay it back. In the meanwhile, I think I could get you a job at the hospital. I still have a lot of friends there even though I’m not on staff any longer. You’re a lot less likely to get a repeat experience of what happened.”

Jasmine nodded, “I was sort of thinking about quitting. Now, I know why they were so eager to hire me. The only other waitresses that have worked there longer than a few weeks weigh in at over three hundred pounds and can bench press their own body weight. Nobody would mess with them.”

“I’ll make some calls in a few minutes and see what we can line up. Do you have makeup that will cover up that bruise?”

“No, unfortunately. I just have some powder and lipstick. I can’t afford much else. I have a confession to make. I’m basically broke.”

“If you’re not superstitious you could paw through Edie’s makeup and see if there’s anything salvageable or useful to you. I’ve never had the courage to just toss it all. Some of it looks brand new. When my sons have visited it just didn’t seem like the thing to do to ask their wives to sort through my dead wife’s stuff.”

“I’ll look at it. I’ll see what I can help with. I’ll need to call The Hut and give notice, too. I’m sure they expect it after last night. Someone told me that Asshole was a regular there.”

Two hours and several phone calls later Jasmine had a provisional job as an admitting aide and front desk assistant. She’d also quit her job at The Hut. I took her to lunch after she’d found some makeup to cover her big bruise.

Over lunch I asked her, “What will you put down when they ask you about your job history, and they will. I’m thinking of the adult video stuff.”

She chuckled, “You don’t think the job description of ‘Gangbang queen and cum slut’ for Jerkoff Productions will be an appealing entry on my job application?” We both laughed. She added, “Actually, I can just skip it and list the waitressing jobs I’ve had – other than The Hut.” I thought that the wisest approach.

After lunch, I took Jasmine to the hospital to show her around the premises. I did a few introductions, including to the head of human resources who I knew. I’d told her the story about Jasmine getting beat up the night before at her waitress job. I didn’t reveal her job history beyond that. I did mention that she wanted to get into nursing as a career goal.

After the tour, we went to the Scrubs Shop, and I bought her three ‘uniforms’ of the right color scrubs for a non-medical staff. Green, blue, and pink were spoken for by medical staff, so front desk receptionists ended up with pale yellow scrubs unless they wore ‘civilian’ clothes. She could wear her black sneakers with the scrubs as well as any undergarments she thought appropriate.

She tried them on once we got home, and armed with scissors and a sewing kit made a couple of adjustments to the legs, waist, and seat of the pants. I never realized how sexy a set of scrubs could look, but I liked the end result when she modeled it for me. I told her so.

Jasmine had initially claimed about ten tubes, bottles, and little kits of makeup from what had been Edie’s collection. I think it was the first time that drawer had been opened since she passed. I felt good that some of the stuff was going to a good cause. Jasmine said she would probably use more of it after a closer examination of things.

Jasmine experimented some more about how to best cover the bruise on her cheek. I figured somebody would think I was the guilty party, but I had a lot of history with the thought leaders at the hospital and they knew with great certainty that I’d never lay a hand on a woman. On the guy that did that to her, however, I could be convinced he needed further attention with a scalpel.

Jasmine called the police in the afternoon and asked about the perp. He’d been arraigned that morning, pled not guilty, and someone had posted bail for him. She remembered that his name was Tom Barlow. I suggested we get a restraining order issued against him in case he had further thoughts of harassing her. A quick call to my lawyer, and that was a done deal, or would be as soon as he could complete the filing. I emailed my lawyer a photograph of Jasmine’s face sans makeup emphasizing the bruise for his further embellishment for the court order.

I made a stop at The Hut during a grocery trip to get dinner stuff. I wanted to make sure that the bouncer and owner knew that Jasmine had some muscle and legal backing behind her, and that I wanted them to have real good memories about what Asshole Tom Barlow had done to her the night before. They remembered quite well. He’d been a chronic problem before at the club. I also made sure they knew about the restraining order. I just happened to mention a few key terms I’d learned from the lawyer about a ‘hostile workplace’, a problem already known to the club management, and the club’s continuing to serve a person who was already drunk and disorderly and continually harassing one of their staff in plain sight of other, more senior employees and management.

Jasmine and I barbecued some small steaks, made baked potatoes, and prepared some salads for dinner at home. We ate on the back patio under a large umbrella for shade, but watching the shimmering water in the pool and on the bay. She kept talking about how civilized and genteel eating like this was. I agreed. She was the first female I’d had a meal with alone since Edie died.

After dinner, we took a walk around the neighborhood. I pointed out various landmarks and commented on professions of some of my neighbors. Several dog walkers went by, and that’s when I learned that Jasmine loved animals, especially dogs.

The other noteworthy point about our walk was that we held hands most of the way around the large blocks of homes. I still felt protective of Jasmine and exceptionally happy that she was living with me. I just hoped that she liked things as they were turning out.

While we were walking I got up courage to ask a key question, “Jasmine, how old are you?”

“Twenty-four.”

I silently cursed a blue streak to myself. I’d been hoping for older but having that young look. She was thirty years my junior. I could almost be her grandfather. I tried to purge any romantic notions I had, but I still held her hand until we got home.

I made ‘going to bed’ noises and closed up the house. She was to report to human resources at the hospital the next morning, so I suggested we get up early, have a leisurely breakfast, and then I’d see her off to work for the day. I even mentioned having dinner ready for her when she got home. She seemed to like that idea.


I did my evening wash up and brush up, changed into my athletic shorts that I slept in, and then crawled into my king-size bed. I’d been alone in it since Edie had gone off to the hospital not feeling well.

I just started to doze off when I awoke with a start. A very naked young woman was crawling into bed with me. She smelled of jasmine and shampoo, and felt divine. She lay beside me and pushed her full breasts against my chest as I turned towards her. The kisses that followed were epic.

We made out for a long time. No words were spoken. No words were necessary.

Jasmine eventually reached into my shorts and told hold of my cock I did say, “Are you sure?”

She replied, “Never more sure of anything in my life.” We kissed and the next I knew she was fellating me ... and once I was hard she deep throated me just the way she’d done some of the male hunks in her movies. God, she was fabulous – a million times better than I’d dreamed about when I’d masturbated to her videos.

I tried to speak, “Jasmine, I like being nice to you. You don’t have to have sex of any kind with me ... Oh, Christ! ... You don’t have to have sex with me as some kind of repayment. I don’t expect anything...”

She pulled off of my cock. “That’s NOT why I am giving you my best-ever blowjob. I like you. I may even love you. I like our time together. I think we mesh really well, and lastly, I am unbelievably horny in a way only you can satisfy.”

Jasmine ingested my cock again, and I thought I’d explode into a trillion pieces of pleasured flesh. I didn’t. She wouldn’t let me. Jasmine seemed to understand all the signals that a man gives off as he gets near his tipping point. She’d get me within a millimeter of that place, and then back off. She called it ‘edging’. I’d heard the term, and now I was victim of it.

After several ‘edging’ cycles she lay back and spread her legs. “I want you to eat me.” There was no question in her mind that I wouldn’t do that. I used to love eating Edie, but for some reason she’d gotten squirrelly about it, so we stopped. We became pretty much plain vanilla.

As I ate away at Jasmine’s awesome snatch I realized that I would have to ‘up’ my game to pleasure her. I started to recall some of her videos and the activities that had been in them as both foreplay and as the kind of fucking she seemed to enjoy. I guess my eyes glazed over.

Jasmine said aloud, “Stop thinking about my videos and fuck me with your tongue. Find my G-spot with your fingers. Make me cum.”

I did as instructed.

Jasmine came in a loud orgasm a couple of minutes later that made me proud to have accomplished something that significant in our relationship. I was able to do it thrice more before she announced that she wanted my cock in her pussy. She sucked me some more, and then had me come over her in the missionary position and plunge my cock into her.

My God, I was fucking my all-time favorite porn star. She was in MY bed – FOR REAL. She was kissing me and telling me how much she liked me, and loved what we were doing. She told me over and over that she never wanted this to stop.

Her moans seemed the change tone, and her panting sped up. She was using her hips to try to slam up into me more. She got instructional. “Cum inside me. Flood me with every drop of your semen. Make me yours. Oh, God, you feel so good inside me. Fuck me more ... harder. Cum! Cum! Cum! Oh, God; so good.”

When I did cum I had to check to be sure I hadn’t blasted her off of my cock into some other dimension of time and space. I’d never cum that hard in my life. I came in buckets. She wanted to be filled, and I filled her. She wanted cum, and I gave her gallons of it. She wanted to be flooded, and I did that. In my last thrusts, I could feel that I was squeezing my own jizz from inside her as I jettisoned still more into her warm velvet nest.

Jasmine hugged and kissed me with a ferocity I’d never known. She seemed on the verge of tears. “You just made me so happy. I am the happiest woman on the planet. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.” Her hugs insisted that I remain deeply embedded inside her pussy even as she leaked our fluids onto the sheets. I didn’t care; I stayed inside her and we kissed more and more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.